The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Tierra Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:05 am

She laughed hearing him growl. "Claim me" she growled softly back. It felt as if everything slowed down in that moment, nothing could stop the emotions and passion between them. "Make me yours" she said feeling his teeth brush her skin.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:11 am

From behind her, he growled. "That is what I plan on doing... remember, at the river, you complained that my scent would be washed away from you..." he said. "I'll put it back... make you mine..." he said. Her words turning him on to no end. His hands were busy, moving up her shirt, starting to remove it. His teeth now starting to bite into her. His wolfish fangs against her neck. His eyes becoming feral with a wonderful animal lust... he would claim her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 am

She smiled. "And if I put up a fight?" she said teasing a little, she wanted him so badly. She felt his teeth dig in and she moaned loving the feeling. She had her head back so he could play with all of her neck.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:21 am

He growled playfully at her words. "It's too late for you now... I already have you in my arms..." he said. "I'm stronger than you at this moment..." he said teasing. "Unless you would like to prove me wrong..." he said. He continued to nip and bite her neck softly, getting a bit harder every now and then. Enjoying the taste of her skin.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:27 am

"That you are" she said "Looks like I have no fight. I can't get past your big muscle with my womanly charm and complexion" she said with a laugh. "I can always try" she said turning around so she was facing him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:31 am

When she turned to face him, he stopped nipping, unable to keep his eyes off of her even for a second... he had forgotten... she had other ways to defeat him... Her eyes... he couldn't stop himself from looking into them. He had forgotten how easy it was for her to seduce him... He still tried to fight it off...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:03 am

She slowly licked her lips and held eye contact with him. Her voice soothing and warm whispered to him "Looks like I'm winning" she said. She lifted her head so her neck was facing him again "I'm yours for the taking" she said softly.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:09 am

Daniel knew, no matter how strong his arms were, her eyes could beat him any day. Her voice soft and soothing... warm... it made him want her even more. He seen her neck exposed to him once more, he took his opening, continuing his little play of kisses, nips, and bites, knowing how much she enjoyed it. His hands running up her shirt, working to remove it... feeling her skin under.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:11 am

She smiled feeling his teeth back on her neck, she ran her hands over his chest and started to remove his top. She slid her hands over his chest feeling the skin under her hands. Once she removed his shirt her hands glided over his chest and sown to the top of his pants.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:16 am

Daniel loved nipping her giving her little love bites... it was hard to tear himself away long enough to remove her shirt, the obstacle between his skin and hers. His hands moved to her breasts, tweaking her nipples lightly. Then feeling her hands near his pants... they moved down there to help her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:23 am

She smiled as they undid his pants together, once they were undone she pushed them down his legs and tool his hands in hers. She kissed his shoulders and then up his neck to claim his lips. She kissed him then whispered "Claim me" in his ear softly.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:30 am

His mind could think of nothing else. He moved to the ground, his member already hard. He removed her pants, leaving her standing completely naked along with him in the temple of Lupa. "I want nothing more right now than to claim you as my own... my mate..." he said. He kissed her lightly at first, then once more passionately. He lowered her to the ground with him, moving her into a position comfortable for both of them.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:32 am

She smiled kissing him deeper. He removed her pants and lowered her to the ground with him, She looked up into his eyes and smiled "What if I put up a fight?" she said playfully again.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:35 am

"I don't know..." he said. "I might just have to be a bit rougher with you..." he said. "Maybe I will give into your ways as well... depends on how much of a fight you put up..." he said with a smirk on his face. Right now he waited for her next move see what she would try... and if he would fight back.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:41 am

"How will I ever cope" she said with a smirk. She bit his neck softly "I might have to put up a fight" she said biting him again on the neck.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:45 am

Feeling her teeth on his neck, he moaned a bit... it felt good, no wonder she liked it. He knew he would have to fight back if he wanted to win this. He moved his hands to her hips, gripping her, then with a little force moved his body so he was on top of her... kissing her neck, nipping once more.

((Last for tonight, sleepy))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:54 am

She laughed "Bout time you fought back" she said with a cheeky grin. He was ontop and in charge but she could see his neck clearly and continued to kiss and bite it he bit her neck and kissed it and she tilted her head back exposing her neck.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:25 pm

Daniel continued kissing and biting, now seeing her neck, he moved to her thought... carefully nipping. His hands moved up to her shoulders, pinning her to the ground. "Hmm... now you cant move... what are you going to try now?" he said teasing.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:18 pm

His hands moved to her shoulders pinning her down. She smiled as he went for her throat. She looked up into his eyes with a tenderness "I don't need to move to fight you my love" she whispered softly and soothingly as she battered her eyelashes.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Once more, her eyes slain his muscles. He moved his arms off of her, suddenly worrying if he was hurting her by handling her so roughly. "I know... it isn't fair..." he said he stopped biting her. He looked in her eyes, he kissed her, realizing that she had him... no matter what he did, yet he kept fighting, just for fun.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:00 am

She smiled "You know you should be stronger than me right now" she said raising her eyebrows she kissed him. She smiled as she pushed him over and was laying on top of him. "What you gonna do now?" she asked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:15 am

"I don't know..." he said... "I think you are stronger than me... just in different ways..." he said. "My muscles could never overpower your eyes." he said looking up at her. His hands resting on her hips. "Hmm..." he said thinking, trying to formulate a plan to use against her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:34 am

She smiled "Giving in?" she asked. His hands were on her hips making her want him. She could see he was thinking of something to do.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:39 am

"Hmm... not yet... you have many different strengths that I do not..." he said. "There are many ways that I can not over power you... your lure of the moon is still very strong on me... I'm still just a pup..." he said with a smirk. "But..." he wasn't finished. "I'm a fast learner for a pup... I've made you cry wolf before... I'll think of something..." he said, still busy thinking, he was trying to recall a weakness... her neck... maybe he should just give up... that would be fun as well... but this game was fun for him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:43 am

She remembered when he made her cry wolf, she blushed and felt a wave of passion overflow in her. "Yes... You did make me cry wolf. But can you do it twice?" she asked getting up. She wanted to play with him a bit, She turned her back to him and gave her ass a little shake. "Come get me" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next