The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rescuer needed (open to all)

2 posters

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 10 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Angel smiles and says, "He is an comedian." He smikred as she kissed his chin. Then he wrapped his arms around her. "Tomorrow is a busy day. You should get some sleep." He kisses her neck then her cheek and then he says, "I will stay here for a little while longer and keep a watch out I have a nasty feeling in my gut." Then he says, "Or it could just be that food my mom cooked." He laughs and then a bottle hit his head make him laugh even harder.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 10 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Jessica was all ready to relax in his arms, him wrapping his arms around her and kissing her helped but as soon as he mentioned him having nasty feelng she immeditally tensed up and turned around so she was staring at him her front to his front. "What about Angel, and why is tommrow going to be a busy day?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Angel looks at Jessica she was so beautiful to him. He looked her up and down and then just pulls her in closer as he kissed her deeply. He his arms wraping tightly around her as his kiss sank deeper and deeper. He refused to break the kiss. She was so beautiful and she wasn't even offened by his kiss.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:59 am

When Angel looked her over she felt a little self concious. So when he puuled her closer she didnt know how to react but to the kiss she did she kissed back slipping in her tongue into his mouth and sighing softly she never wanted it to end. She lked the way he tasted and smelt and felt. and everything about him, her heart was beating quickly and she found herself strocking his face.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:22 am

Angel breaks the kiss finally after about three minutes. Then he smiles and says, "I am sorry I just couldn't help myself." He then showed a little smirk and says, "You should go to be now." He kisses her for head and says, "I will be here in the moring when you get up." He slowly gets up and then picks up Jessica and walks her back to his room where he places her on the bed and starts for the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:11 pm

When he broke the kiss Jessica's lips where red and swolllen and she was a little out of breath and she had clearly enjoyed the kiss. "Bed? Why?" She looked at him as he carried her, "I mean....arlight Angel" She smiled. "I will hold you to that promise about being here when I get up" She winked and kissed his cheek again then as he laid her down. "In time I would like to have a cat, rescured from the shelter of course, as long as your mom is okay with that, someone to keep me company in bed when you are out"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:24 am

Angel smiles and says, "Well see normaly I would just go out and get your cat but about a week before I rescued you he was rescued." Angel points out of the window in his room into the backyard were a four week mastiff puppy was running around. "He came in a few times while you were sick but i would send him outside." Angel leave the room and comes back with this eight pound puppy. "Yeah he is an chuncky one but pretty adorable." But becareful what you let him do because in a few months he may just out weigh you." The puppy leaped up into the bed and ran around and around chasing absoultey nothing.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:17 am

Jessica giggled at the puppy "Ohhh I always wanted a puppy" When Angel left Jessica raised an eye brow wondering where he had gone but when he retured with the puppy she clapped her hands. "Ohhh Angel thank you" She giggled as it ran on the bed. "When I was sick what did he do?" She was curious did the dog show concern to her? or did he just do puppy things and ignored her.

She reached out to pet the puppy. "Have you named him?" She grinned again and gently petted him. "Is he allowed to sleep inside?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Angel smiles and says, "He just stayed outside and in my moms room while you were sick. He is alouded in side but only when he is on his best behavior." He looks at the puppy as it apparently found an new favorite spot on the bed. In Jessica's arms. Angel looks up and says, "He has an nickname and its Gubber." Angel laughs as the puppy looked all over at the menttion of the name. "But officaly no he dosen't have a name.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:24 am

Staring down at the puppy Jessica smiled "But I do hope he will sleep with me while you are gone and give me some company. while you are gone" Sh then looked up him with gaint puppy dog eyes nd a mini pout. "So could we stay together for now" As he settled in her arms she giggeld "see he likes me" She laughed again as he said the nick name, "Well for now it is Gubber" She laid down releasing the puppy letting him decided where he was going to lay down. She smled at Angel "See you in the morning?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Angel smiled back and as Gubber headed for the edge of the bed Angel gave him an ice cold glare. With tha Gubber turned around and dashed back into Jessica's arms and gave a tiny bark at Angel and then a low grow followed by him laying down in her arms. Angel smiles at Jessica. "He is all your now." He blows her an kiss and closes the door behind him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Laughing at how Gubber came back she scratched behind his ears "Dont worry gubber I will not let him hurt you" She giggled as he barked at Angel "So you have nothing to worry about Angel I am sure Gubber wll make me stay in bed.

She blew the kiss back and watched him walk out the door then settled down into bed and flipped on the tv to a funny sitcom, she handt watched tv in a long time but eventually she turned on her side andfell aslep wth it on and Gubber settled down beside her sleeping to, but soon she was curled in a ball along with the dog.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:53 pm

Angel catches her kiss and goes down the hall where he settled onto the couch and flipped on his television. He watched T.V for about an hour and a half where he finally dozed off into an light but deep sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Jessica slept for a couple hours and woke wth a thrist so went to the kitchen followed by a yipping puppy she giggled softly. "Shhh gurbber we have to Be quiet we dont want to wake mom" Once in the kitchen she poured herself a drink of water and slowly drank it looking out the window her back to the lving room.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:18 am

Angels eyes opened at the sound of an yipping puppy. He then heared Jessica's voice so he laid his head back down. He was waiting to see what she was up too. Then he heard her pour the water into the glass. In the still of the night he could hear every move she made. He finally made his move when she lifted the glass from the table Angel rolled of the couch and made his into the kitchen even avoiding the attention of the puppy.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:47 am

Staring out the window Jessica was lost in her own little world she was grateful for her new life, but she wondered where Angel was she was worred about him fighing again, she hated to see him hurt. She was so happy here but she was still frightened her pass mght be in her pass but it seemed like it was going to always with her. Turnng around to go to bed she bumped into a dark mass and let out a scream of surprise
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:17 pm

Angel instantly wrapped his arms around her. "I think you should have been in bed but I do appreciate the fact that you now travle with Gubber he will protect when he isn't licking his own ass." He smiles and looks at Gubber he had let out a little yelp at his comment. He slowly releases Jessica. "I was only on the couch so in the morining make sure you look twice before sitting on it okay?" He kisses her cheek and walks back over to the couch and lays down.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:02 am

Feeling Angels arm she imeditally relaxed. "Oh Angel I thought you were gone out, I'm sorry I had to get a drink of water" She giggled at the mention of gubber. "Yes Gubber didnt want to let me go, but I convinced hm that yu wouldnt want me to be thirsty" She smiled and leaned up against hs strong chest, but when he kissed her and pulled away she pouted.

She slowly followed him and sat down on the couch beside him "Why are you sleeping out here?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:11 am

Angel smiles and says, "Although its proably colder without me it puts my moms mind at easy." He smiles and says, "I could have swore we went over this already." He took her hand and says, "Don't worry you will be fine." He kisse s her hand and then stands up pulling her into him. "It is about time you go to bed isn't it." He smiles as he leads her back to the room with the sound of little paws and claws hitting the floor behind them.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Jessica grinned. "Ahh your mother is worried about us....' She trailed off slightly embarrassed. "I see" She chewed her bottom lip as he carried her. "I just dont want you to be uncomfortable cause of me thats all, I could sleep on the couch, or the floor for that matter" But when she was placed on the bed she yawned and curled into a ball cuddlng the puppy.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:17 pm

Angel smiles and kisses her forehead and whispers in her ear. "Sleep tight." He gets up and walks out of the room and back into the other room where he crashed back on the couch and closed his eyes and dozed off into another light sleep. Angel rarely slept very heavy. He liked to be able to see or hear his surroundings. It seemed more like he was just closing his eyes an laying there.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:41 am

Jessica grinned as he kssed her forhead and closed her eyes again, she would have slept on the couch but she doubted that he would have let her. So she laied on the bed petted the dog. The she Curled up in her ball and fell asleep her arms drapped over the puppy who seemed to be on gaurd against anyone that would harm her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Angel slept althrough the night and woke up early the next morning. He took an shower brushed his teeth and was on his way into his room when a fat puppy came barking at his feet. He was trying to hush the dog before it awoke Jessica. He heard an stir and ripped towel from the puppies teeth and warpped it back around him where he grabed his shirt and pants and feld the room with Gubber chasing him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Jessica slept soundly and heavily with the dog by her side keeping watch it seemed, Jessica had curled into her ball again but her nightmares did not come this night, she figured Gubber had something to do with it. She didnt know how long she slept for but awoke to Gubber barking but she was stff from sleeping in her curled postion but when Gubber entered the room she looked up but only seeing silouate she quickly lowered her head again she was certain that he was naked and it wouldnt be right for her to look.

Instead she sighed softly and closed her eyes and waited to see if he was going to come back to her or not.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Angel puts on his clothes and boldly walks into the room. Gubber came rushing back at him. This time Angel side stepped the rushing dog and with an soft sweep of his foot he usherd the dog out of the room. He smiles and walks over to Jessica. "I am jelous that the little fur ball got to spend the night with you and got futher than I did." He kisses her deeply and says, "Come on we should get something to eat." He stands up and leads her to the kitchen to get some breakfast.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next