The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rescuer needed (open to all)

2 posters

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 18 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Angle looking shocked after the two kisses and says, "That was much better. That was heavenly." He smiles as he wrapped his arms around her and says, "Go ahead and take it out there and show my mom. I still have to make that katana using that black and silver metal." He kisses her forehead and lets her go and as she started to walk away he smacked her butt and started pulling out the inner metal of the sword.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 18 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Blushing Jessica grinned at his reaction to the kiss. She then nodded, "I will go show your mom" She yelped as he smacked her ass then turned around to watch him for a few moments then she smiled again. Then walked out the door to find his mom then showed her the sword "This is what Angel just made me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Angels mother smiles and says, "Wow that one is a beauty I have seen him make several swords and that one is one of his best." His mother looks it over and says, "Yeah that is a top o the line sword. I hope you learn how to use it well." His mother goes back to breakfast. After she realized Jessica was still there she smiles and says, "I am a loner you don't have to keep me company but I am sure Angel misses you by his side." She smiles and motions with her head to go ahead back into the room with Angel. Angel had just finished the inner part off the blade and was grabbing the metallic silver and black metal sheets.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:55 am

Smiling at his mothers reaction she nodded. "Yes Angel has promised to teach me" She smiled again. She then noded when his mother sent her back to Angel she went back into the room and set her sword down and walked to his side softly touching his arm first to let hm know that she was there then she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him softly. "Your mom loved it Angel" She grinned "But she figured that you would be lonely"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:10 pm

Angel did not react to what she said. Instead he reached down and grabbed her hands and removed them from around him. He doesn't stop working and then he says, "Yeah I would enjoy it if you kept me company but you have to remember that I am working with metal so hot the flares them self can make your skin bubble or peel." He uses one hand to slowly move her way from the heat.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Licking her lips Jessica nodded how coudl she be so stupid she had forgotten the heat. She backed away "Sorry I was just happy with my sword" She took a seat a safe distance away and watched him. She grinned as her fingers traced her sword. She was excited to learn how to use it as well.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:52 am

Angel finished hammering at his sword and dipped it into the water and then turned to her and says, "I understand." He walked over and sat next to her. He rolled up his sleeve and showed a burn scar right above his elbow. "I was excited too and I didn't pay attention." He takes Jessica's hand and says, "I would never be able to forgive myself if I let the same thing happen to you." He smiles and kisses her hand and then gets up and pulls the sword out of the water and put started working on it again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:39 pm

As he walked over to her Jessica smiled. But the smile quickly fadded when he showed her his wounds. She gasped "Angel" she said softly with tears in her eyes. "I am sorry, I will stay back here" She watched him go back and whiped her eyes clear of the tears. And swallowed hard and watched him work.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:21 am

Angel finally finished his sword his mother had brought breakfast and even lunch by the time he finished the blade. He started to work on the handle when he stopped and looked over at Jessica he softly says, "Hey you, all of the fire work is done. You can now come over here and watch me work if you want to you don't just have to sit there any more." He holds out her hand for her to take.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:06 am

Jessica didnt mind staying in here she was intraced with his work, and she ate her breakfast and then her lunch stlll fine with being here she sighed softy as he came forward and gladly took his hand and allowed herself to be lead where wever he wanted to go . She just wanted to be with him. It didnt mater what they were doing as long as they were together

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:05 am

Angel smiled as he lead her to his side and the started to use a chisel to put a chinese dragon down the blade of it. Then he did another one wrapped around the top of the blades handle to keep his hand from coming to far. He then started to work on the handle. He wrapped a silver cloth around the handle as he finished off the handle he flipped the blade over and did a flying phenix on the other side. Then he started up the fire again and turned and put a huge heavy rubber apron over Jessica and then does the same for him. He then tucked Jessica's hands in the apron. He went and grabbed a dark red steel. He melted the steal and pored it into the groves he had chiseled into the sword first the dragon's side then he let it cool and settle and then he did it on the phenix's side. Finally his blade was done and his mother walked in and said come on "Angel you have been working all day. Time to come in." Angel looks up and says, "We are coming it is almost done." His mother turned around and left. He turns to Jessica and pulls her in and gives her a big passionate kiss. "Now its done or did I forget something?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Watching Angel Chisel a dragon and an other. She smled at the Phonix and lightly kissed his chin as he worke he was so talented she was memorized n the work that he was doing. Thanking him for the huge ruber apron she contned to watched as he poured the liquid into the grooves she was amazed on how it worked, and how it turned out.

Once his mom appeared she was a bit surpised, the whole dy had disaperred but she didnt care she had been with Angel all day and that was the onle thing that counted. She looked it over then kssed him "Looks good to me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:00 pm

He smiles and as she kissed his chin while he was working. When the blade finished he smiled as she kissed him when the blade was finished. He held it up and held it horizontally in front of his face. He then wrapped his arms around Jessica as he started to walk towards the door he picked her up and walked into the room. The sword in one arm and Jessica in the other.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Walking wth Angel she leaned into his protective arm over her. Then as he lifted her up she let out a squeel. She was suprised that he could pick her up with one arm but she shouldnt have been she was preety frail and he was super strong. As he walked into the room she was all smiles.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:29 pm

He put the sword down on the dinning room table as he walked into the kitchen with Jessica still being held in his arm. He smiled at his mom and says, "You should see my new sword mother." He still had Jessica in his arm. His mother gets up form the table and says, "Angel put the girl down and sit down at the table for dinner and I will look at your blade after dinner while you wash the dishes." Angel smiles and puts Jessica down and says, "Yes mother." As he pulled out Jessica's chair for her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Letting out another squeel as he carrie her. She smiled to his mom "It is really nice" She grinned. As he was scolded Jessica giggled but slide comfortably into herseat turning to Angel who pulled out her seat "Thank you" She then looked up at him "Do you want me to help you do the dishes?" She asked. She had a feeling the anserw would be no but she wanted to ask anyway.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Angel smiled as she looked up at him. He smiles and says, "Normally if I would say no but having a beautiful girl help me with the dishes sounds like fun." He smiled even wider as he pulled his chair closer to Jessica as he smiled as he placed some food on her plate and they began to eat dinner. Angel smiled as him and his mother ate silently but under the table Angel's right arm was messing with Jessica's thigh.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 am

Blushing at his comment Jessica smiled. "Well arlight, we can eat then I will help do some dishes while your mom looks at your sword" She was a bit shocked when she felt his hand on her thigh but she tried her best to hide it and ate up the dinner. "This is really good" She smiled at Angel's mom "You are a good cook" She smiled up at Angel too then took a bite winking at him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:44 am

Angel smiled as she winked at him. His hand just freely moving across her thigh. His mother smiled as she thanked Jessica for the comment she made about her cooking. Angel finished eating and waited for everybody else to finish eating. When they did he removed his hand from Jessica's thigh and collected all of the dishes and took them to the sink and begun washing them.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Once they were finished eating Jessica got up as well and walked to the sink and wrapped her arms around Angels stomach and moved her hands to his chest. "Yo are lucky your mom didnt see that mister" She whispered hotly into his ear then she moved to dry the dishes "You want to wash or dry?" She asked sweetly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:33 am

Angel instantly turns to her and wraps his arms around her and kisses her. Then he whispers in her ear. "You know I would like to wash you and then wipe you dry." He smiles and kisses her neck then turns to the sink and starts the dish water. His mother walks back into the room and says, "The katana is beautiful Angel any ways I am going back to my room. Good night you too." Angel turns and says, "Good night ma." As his mother walked out of the room he turned and smacked Jessica's butt and then he started to wash the dishes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:37 am

Not excpeting that he was going to turn around and kiss her so she yelped slightly. But then grinned and blushed a deep red and his comment. She would have slapped him but his mother suddenly appeared she attempted to hide her blush as she said good night and then turned around and glared up at angel as he slapped her ass. "You have a dirty mind Angel" She teased then took the clean dishes and started to dry them and put them away.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Angel finished washing the dishes and then he walked behind her and wraps his arms around her. "I may have a dirty mind but we both know that you like it just as much as I do." He moved his hand down her thigh and back up to her waist. He smiles and kisses her neck as she dried the dishes. As he did this he smiled and nuzzled his head into her neck.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:24 pm

Trying to dry and put away the dishes proved to be difficult with Angel wrapping his arms around her but she couldnt help but giggle. "I have no idea what you are talking about my mind is squeky clean" She said in a mocking innocent voice. She continued to dry and put away the dishes. Then as he nuzzled her neck she finally put the last dish away and turned to him. "Okay I am all done"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:25 am

Angel smiles and says, "I am not." He picks her up and puts her up and puts her on the counter. He then kisses her passionately. His tongue slipping into her mouth as his hand started to roam her body freely. He smiles as he stopped kissing her for a second and then started kissing her. One hand had found her breast and the other had found her butt.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next