The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rescuer needed (open to all)

2 posters

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 24 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Silver Fang Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Angel just stopped after doing that fighting style for an full hour. He just fell to his knees. He just sat there for about a minute. He then reached up and pulled himself out of the punching bags. He stands up and just forces himself to walks he makes his way out of the room and into one of his rooms. When he makes it to his bed he just falls over on the bed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 24 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Jessica nearly rushed to Angel when he collasped she was so worried about him. She watched as he reached up and pulled himself up then walked behind him to the bed room. Putting the water down she sat down beside him.

"Angel" She said softly "Angel babe" She rubbed hisback the tears stinging her eyes. She didnt know what to say or what to do. "I have some water for you" As soon as she said it she shook her head. It sounded stupid but it was all she had to offer
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:37 pm

Angel heard Jessica following him and as she touched his back. He rolls over on the bed. He looks up and sees her eyes full of tears. He reaches up and wipes away a couple of tears and says, "Thank you for the water." He sits up and drinks the water. His body wrenched his muscles sore. He leans over and gives her a kiss. He then falls back on the bed and just stares at the celing.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:04 am

Smiling softly as he wiped her tears away she turned and leaned into his touch. She helped him sit up and watched as he drank the water then watched as his body wrenched she could tell that he was in pain and she wished that she could take it all away.

She lightly kissed him back and watched as he fell back on the bed she leaned down and softly rubbed his chest. "My Angel is there anything that I can do for you?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Angel didn't move as she rubbed his chest as she asked the question he didnt say anything he just reached out and wrapped his arm around her. He looks into her eyes and says, "Can you tell me where I would find Heberts boss." He looks back at the celiling and says, "After I am sure I can handle it I wish to deal with him." He leans over and kisses her forehead and says, "I am going to end this once and for all."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:28 pm

Jessica was getting worried about Angel again he wasnt reacting to her touch, sh figured he was just too tired. When he finally reached up to her and asked the question she froze she barely reacted when he kissed her forhead and got off the bed. She didnt want him chasing Herberts gang down, she couldnt bare losing angel first but she knew that he wouldnt let it go so she pulled out a peice of paper and a pen. And worte down the only address she knew.

"I was taken there a lot used to cart drugs they never think to look on the sleeping child in the back." She paused as she handed it to him "Just be careful its heavily gaurded."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Angel smiles and kisses her hand he sits up and says, "I will hold on to this and I will give them one more chance if they attack us again I will end it all for them." He stands up and says, "I need to go get a shower." He smiles and stands up and walks to the shower. He gets into the shower and starts to wash off.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:36 pm

Blinking as he kissed her hand she nodded. "Alright Angel I just want you to be safe" She spoke softly and then looked at him with fearful eyes, she knew they would not rest until she was dead, but why did not know. She swallowed hard as he spoke more.

She watched as he went to the shower, but since he didnt invite her she climbed under the covers and curled into a ball and closed her eyes.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:17 pm

Angel came out the shower and saw Jessica curled up in the bed. He pulled on some underwear and pants and walked up to her. He taps her shoulder. He leans over and kisses her cheek and them makes his way to the top and goes to the store get some supplies. He brings them back with in the next twenty to forty minutes and the places them on the counter as he put them away.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Jessica heard him come of of the shower but she was tired. Her body weary from the shock of what had happened that day. She turned to him when he tapped her should and smied at the kiss. But then went back to resting. The dog jumped on the bed and rested his chin onJessica's side.

Jessica was soon fast asleep and she only awoke when the dog whimpered and licked her face. She woke with a giggle. "Alright alright I am up" She got out of bed and walked to where Angel would be and smiled at im. "Sorry I fell asleep"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:39 pm

Angel just smiled and says, "Its okay i just went to the store and got some supplies." He finished putting the food away and then he grabbed a soda ane walked into the next room and cut on the tv. He just started to watch the tv and sip his soda slowly. He didn't have any idea what to do. He just relaxed. All he had on was a beater and black jeans with his boots.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Watching Angel put the stuff away and then grabbing a soda and sitting down her eyes had drifted over his body. She had noticed what he had been wearing, He was very handsome. She took a soda for herself and sat down beside him.

"What are we watching?" She asked as her dog jumped up on the couch andrested his head on her lap looking at her and Angel"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Angel just looked at Jessica as he drank the soda and he finally just stopped flipping channels on the news. He watched the news as it talked about the murder of his mother and the terriable fate of the man who murdered her. Angel then changed the channel to some random cartoon. He then just leaned his head back and tried to forget the other day.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:09 am

Jessica watched Angel, she was still worried about him but there wasnt anything she could do. She watched as he flipped the channel and stop on the news. She gasped and swalloed hard she looked over at Angel again till he switched it to the cartoon.

silently she stood and walked into the bathroom closed the door and slidded to the floor and hugged her knees. She had a feeling Angel just wanted to be alone. She heard a scratch on the door and opened the door for the puppy then closed the door again and hugged the dog, not really knowing what to do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Angel didn't even watch the cartoon. He just felt like hearing voices. Yet he didn't want to talk. After a while he just laided across the couch and put his head in his arms. He wasn't going to go to sleep but he wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. He just didn't know what to do he knew his mother was sick but he also didn't expect her to leave his life so early. He just laid on the couch and didn't even pay attention to the tv.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Alone in the bathroom Jessica was getting nervous and worried for Angel's sake she stood splashed some cold water on her face and sighed and walked out and to Angel. Kneeling at his side gently stroking his face. "Angel baby" She didnt know what to say after that of course he wasnt alright or even okay, because of her his mother died a horriable death and early too early. She put her forhead to his "I love you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Angel reaches up and grabbes her neck and pulls her down close enough for him to say, "I love you." He then pulled her over the couch and kissed her cheek and then pulled her into him and then he held her by her waist as he kissed her cheek and then just laided there.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:32 pm

When he reached up and grabbed her Jessica let out a surprise gasp but then smield as he pulled her over the couch and issed her cheek, She relaxed in his arms and grinned. "This is more like it" She laid with him and their dog jumped onto the couch by their feet and prompty fell asleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:33 am

Angel just stared into the distance. His mind was blank. He didn't make a noise he didn't even looke at Jessica. He just stared. His eyes open but he was silent. Finally he looks down and says, "You must be hungry you have been sitting her for almost fourteen hours without anything to eat or drink." He lets go of he and starts to make his way off the couch.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Having gone hungry before Jessica didnt even think about food she was more concred about Angel. She had no idea how much time had passed until he sat up. She jumped a little surprised when he spoke she shook her head, "No you rest Angel I will make us something" Sitting up she pushed him back down and made her way to the kitchen.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Angel looks over the couch as she walks away. He then gets up and walks into the kitchen after her. Don't worry about making me anything I am not hungry." He wraps his arms around her waist and places his chin on her shoulder.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Too busy looking around for something too cook she didnt hear Angel walking towards her and she jumped a little surprised as Angel spoke. She turned to him with a worried look on her face. "It has been longer since you ate my sweets" She wraped her arms around his arms and sighed "I do not need to eat either, I just want to be with you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Angel looks down and says, "It is fine to be with me I want to be with you but you know that your body will not adjust to you not eating." He allowed her to hold him as long as she wants and then he says, "But if it will help you I will have a sandwhich." He lookes at her and says, "But if I eat you will go back in there and allow me to make the sandwhiches for us." He still let her hold his arms as he struck his deal.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:19 pm

"I did not eat for days on end before you saved me Angel" She looked up at him as he continued to speak. She smiled as she told her she had to sit down, she kissed his lips softly.

"Alright Angel I will sit down, but I want you to be careful" She gently stroked his face and then moved to sit down on the couch and flipped on a comedy but kept an eye on Angel as well worried about him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Angel made the sandwhichs and takes the plates into the next room to Jessica. He then turns around and leaves. A couple of seconds later he comes back with drinks for the both of them. He sits on the couch and pulls her in between his legs and kiss her cheek and then he starts to eat his sandwhich.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next