The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 20 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:19 am

Now he was even more curious... what could she give him that would help him with his magic? He didn't know what to say. Nervana was right to be a bit nervous though, he didn't know what to expect, but he assumed that mama would be kind to a young love like this. He loved her for that.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 20 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:29 am

Mama smiled. " don't worry you two geez i can feel the both of you being nervous, its like i am facing two rabid wolves" she tisked as she got up to go check the chicken, one of them was done cooking so she cut it up , making sure they where good size portions as she brought it out on a plate... she could allready hear the children gathering for food. and like any normal pack of wolves, the pups would eat first and the rest of the chickens that where cooking would be for the adults." don't be pigs now, there is plenty here. "

Nervana scooted over a bit, watching as the kids moved around mama, getting their plates full before going to the large table someone had thoughtfully set up. She glanced over at Abel before looking over his shoulder and grinned. " wolves are back and i see three deers. " some of the wolves where in human form, four atleast, two carrying two small deers each and the other two where helping each other with what looked like a very large buck.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:36 am

Abel looked at the chicken as it came out and all the children gathering around, gathering for the food. "And she calls us the rabid wolves." Abel said with a little laugh. He smiled at the children. They all seemed like good kids...

Abel looked back to the returning wolves... seeing that they had food... a lot of food that would help the pack for a while... "The did a good job..." he said. "Looks like the pack will have some deer to go around." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:24 am

Mama grinned as she fed all the kids , even passing out more bowls of the soup as she looked over at Abel" tisk tisk, they are just hungry kids... hmmm you wanna see rabid wolves you should see on friday nights. heh , all the men like to fight, to see who is the strongest.. like i said,, we embrass our animal sides.. we even have alphas. " she rubbed her back and smiled slightly . " nervana is next in line as alpha female.. none of the women want to challenge her just yet, but.. it will happen sooner or later."

Nervana sighed. " yea yea don't remind me.. hormones like to make people mad as all get out.. " she scooted around again before getting out of the way as the men brought the deer in to hang them up to clean." save the skins for me.. i need another blanket."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Abel looked to Nervana. She was to be the next alpha? It made sense now that he thought about it... still, he looked to her... would she be alright if forced to fight for her spot as alpha? Would someone challenge Abel for her as a mate. He hoped not... he had magic on his side... but he didn't know how he would win without seriously hurting someone... and he wasn't about to let her go.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:48 pm

((Bump if you still wish to continue this rp))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:44 pm

(( ohhh crap.. XD i thought it was your turn. geez i feel stupid now. yea i am on it XD ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:35 am

(( hehe sorry i had to read back and figure out where we left off XD .. gawd i feel stupid though that i didn't know it was my turn. ))

nervana looked over at him and arched a brow. " you ok ? heh your all quiet. don't let mama scare you . "

Mama smiled " we will save the skins for you and even tan them, you two have your own things to do.. and i am not trying to scare you Abel, i am just trying to state the facts. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:01 pm

(( lol, it happens, I was fairly busy recently and didn't have a lot of time to post anyways. So no worries))

"Er... no, I'm fine, sorry." he said to Nervana. "And... well... I just don't want to see you get hurt." he said. "And... is it possible for someone to challenge me to be your mate?" he asked, that was also something he didn't like the thought of.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:23 am

she arched a brow at him as she glanced at mama who for some odd reason decided to keep her mouth shut, sighing she looked up at him and shrugged" if someone wanted me then yes they could challenge you , but they know i am dragon, not wolf. .. in the dragon world, its the female who decides who she wants as a mate. not the male. " she smiled slightly as she lightly kissed his cheek. " nobody can hurt me in this pack. so no worries there love."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:34 am

Daniel nodded... he understood... It wasn't like the wolves where the male usually decides. It somewhat made him happy... and there were really no other female dragons to fight for him. Another thing that made him happy. "Hehe... I know, I guess I'm yours." he said teasingly. "Hmm... not that I mind." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:19 am

she smiled and lightly kissed his cheek. " hehe , well i figured that would make you happy, the only reason they do fight is the fact to show off their strength and what not. besides you have an advantage, ' grinned and nudged him as she got some food. " you can set their pants on fire. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:26 am

He laughed lightly. "That's true." he said. "I can set them on fire... but I don't want to hurt anyone too much..." he said. "If it gets out of control... well... I might kill someone..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:05 pm

she nodded" true, but hey , giving them a few little scorch marks on the backside won't hurt them to much, besides, wolves like a good scuffle and tumble every now and then, they m ay like your rough playing. " she teased , glancing at mama who seemed to be very well intense in her work, trying her best not to get dragged into the conversation. " heh i think mama wants us to figure this out on our own.. i wouldn't mind, besides the best lessons to learn is if we learn them without help."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:33 pm

"Aye... that's true. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone, but I would fight with everything that I have to keep you." he said. "Hmm... who said I had to use fire... I have more tricks up my sleeve, the ones that you have seen are simple for the most part... I have some spells that... well... are a lot more powerful..." he said with a little grin.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:21 pm

(( sorry for not replying sooner. been a busy week and my birthday is this monday XD ))

she arched a brow curiously at him. " ooo now i am interested in what that is." she nudged him lightly as she finished her food before setting the bowls aside" hmm hey mama if you just leave the dishes me and him can get them later. " she smiled before turning back to him." soo what are they?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:27 pm

((lol, no worries, and Happy early Birthday!))

"Well... as I said... I specialize in... well... destructive spells. I can cause earth to split open and form sharp spikes made of rocks... the fire that you see me make is a lesser variation... I can call fireballs to rain down from the sky. And blizzards... I can cause hundreds of little shards of ice to fly about. I can cause lightning to fly from my hands, hurting any whom I wish..." he said. "I'm deadly Nervana... believe me, it isn't something I like... those are not even all of them..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:54 pm

(( XD yay thanks.. i am gunna be twenty three . wow i feel old lol))

she rolled her eyes. and poked him. " i meant smaller easy to use ones. that are not very ... harmfull. heh you need to work on some innocent spells " lightly kissed his cheek before shaking her head" its ok . no worries. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:48 pm

"Oh... hehe... I'm sorry..." he said. "Um... well... of those, you have seen some... I can cause the body to heal itself faster... but that is a bit more tricky. I can cause myself to levitate... but it isn't very much... oh... and some telekinesis... moving objects from across the room. I'm working on hypnosis and mind reading." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:33 am

she nodded slightly before poking him lightly " just don't try any of that on me or there will be a world of hurting for you " she teased, stretching out as she leaned back while several of the kids went running by quickly , " hmmmm well. anything else you need?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:49 am

"Don't worry love... I won't try any of that on you." he said. "I love you too much..." he said kissing her lightly. He couldn't think of anything else that they would need. "I think we will be alright..." he said with a little smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:18 pm

she smiled and kissed him back, ignoring the giggles and snickerings of the little kids. " hmmmmm. well good then.. thats good to know.. we can come back here any time you want during our journey, if you feel like we need a good rest and what not.. we can plot an easy course on the map if you like. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:33 pm

"Sounds good... it always helps to have a base of operations." Abel said. "And we should take an easy course... flying in harsh conditions won't do either of us any good." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:41 pm

(( gaah soo sorry. i gots people yelling at me left and right XD .. ))

she nodded and glanced at him before smiling ." heh your very smart, just keeps getting better and better i think. " she was allready remembering most of the area's, so in her mind she was pinpointing some of the easier routes that she knew of. not many but atleast there was one or two. " hmmm we can leave later tonight or in the morning. but i think i know where way to take."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20