The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) Empty What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:39 pm

What Luck (Reserved..M) Vampire12

Dorion smirked slightly as he walked into town. He had a strange sence that he was being followed but ignored it. "Damn tonights one creepy night." He muttered. He hand jsut got back from one of his friends partys and was headeding back to his place.."I'm deffinatly gonna take a short cut." He says with a grin as he then turned down an alley way looking behind him every now and again. He just couldn't shake the feeling that he had. Eventually he walked to his place pushing open the door and walking in before closeing it and heading over to his couch and sitting down on it before passing out..The alchohol had alot to do with that of course.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:14 pm

What Luck (Reserved..M) L_0f11178864cc494e93fd11ce0bfe9d16

Ariel grinned slightly as she followed her prey through out the night.. she had been hunting for someone to capture and she was in luck. she found him, and he was drunk. which made her job all too easy.

she followed him until he went into his own house, stupidly leaving the door open as he passed out on the couch. " perfect.. guys these days.. tisk tisk.. to stupid getting drunk means easy prey for me. "she slipped into his house and moved over to his form that was passed out on the couch.." cute.. " murmured before yanking him up and tossed him over her shoulder.

the next two hours only consisted of her bringing her new prey to her warehouse. . It really wasn't an old warehouse, just a business building, her personal business, picking people off the street and bringing them in her building so vampires could have their way with the humans. as long as they didn't kill them.. that job was hers..

Her new prey however was for her use only , she had allready got the new stock in for the week. Once in the building she headed to her personal quarters which was actually upstairs, while the others where down. She was on the top floor. As soon as the elevator stopped she stepped off, going to one of the rooms and tossed the passed out man on the bed, using one of the shackles to attack to his right leg.. strongest metal in the world. he wouldn't be able to break it. " now then . just gotta wake you up..,. or you wake up on your own."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:14 pm

(( will put profile up later XD ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Dorion didn't even wake up when she tossed him over her shoulder and even from the two hour walk to her place. He must have drank more then he thought. Once she got on the top floor and attached the shackle to his ankle he was still out. After a few more hours his eyes opened and he yawned looking around slightly confused..." What the hell...Where the hell am I..." He muttered as he stood up and started walking only to fall when the shackles reach ran out..."What the fuck..." He muttered as he looked down and followed the chain to the wall..The shackle had cut his ankle slightly making him bleed..."What the fuck have I gotten my self into..." He muttered rubbing his head..He had a horrible hangover
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:23 pm

she laughed as she watched him fall , being yanked by the shackle. she had been sitting on the couch going over her profit before hearing him get up. " what you got yourself into is huge trouble. thats what. " she licked her lips as she smelt the blood from his cut.. she put her book down and sat up. putting on a fake pout look. "aww someone has cut himself.. too bad. " getting up she went over to him and nudged him over before placing a foot on his chest, using her strenght to keep him there as she leaned down to inspect his ankle. " .. hurt yourself all you want. i ain't selling you . your mine.. guess this teaches you now to drink so much huh stud?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:27 pm

He jumped slughtly hearing her speak..."Huge trouble...Like what?" He asks her as eh watched her walk over to him and nudged him over before placeing her foot on his chest as she inspected his ankle..."Selling me...What the...I'm yours?..Are you out of your mind?" He questioned her with a smirk as he cocked his head to the side and laughed..."Ohhhh I get it...When I got drunk I conned you into chaining me to the wall so you can have your way with me..." He says with a chuckle..."I got it now...It's all good." He says with a laugh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:32 pm

she arched a brow at him and shook her head " wrong. .. i followed you home .. you where stupid enough to pass out on the couch without closing your door.. perfect prey for a vampire. " she licked her lips as she reached up to life her top lip for him, allowing him to see her fangs slowly slide out of their protective sheeth to lock into place. good for biting." see.. " allowing her lip back down she reached down and ran her fingers slightly over the cut, getting some blood before licking it off her fingers" hmmm.. still a bit of alcohol.. still tastes good." grinned as she reached down and pulled him up with one hand before tossing him back on the bed easily. " yes selling.. i pick humans off the street.. bring them here.. and sell them to the highest bidder.. all vampires of course.. those humans will do whatever they are told to do.. slaves.. mostly sexual.. . torture too.. some vampires have issues with humans you know. " grinned, giving him an evil look. " i am no exception to that.. i am more partial to the torture better then the sexual.. but i can always do both. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:37 pm

He looked at her thinking that she was just playing her part.."Ok really..I'm done...Sorry but I'm not in the mood for this." He says rubbing his temples..."So if you can unshackle me I'll be on my way.." He says as he looked up at her..."Sorry pretty vampires don't.." His eyes then moved to her mouth seeing her fangs grow out...Dorions breathing started picking up.."Fuck fuck fuck..." He muttered as he watched her run her fingers over his cut and then tasting the blood from her fingers...WHen she reached down and picked him up and tossed him onto the bed his eyes widdened to everything she said..His breathing grew heavy and he got light headed before passing out again...This was too much for him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:40 pm

she arched a brow and shook her head as he passed out." humans.. so weak.. and to think they have all those movies out on us. " sighed dramatically before stripping him of his clothing .. only wrapping one of her favorite slaves wrap around his waist.. kinda like the egyptians.. , once that was done she layed him on his back before drawing back and slapped him hard. " wake up you drunken idiot.. there is no passing out here.. what fun is that when you are not awake to feel it?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:48 pm

He winced crying out in pain...."Fuck...YOu bitch..." He winced. Where she smacked him his back welped up..."Fuck...." He winced more and rolled over arching his back..."You fucking bitch..." He grumbled in pain as he scooted away..."Get the fuck away from me..." He yelled kicking at her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:00 pm

she laughed and grinned" ohh i am more then a bitch.. and i will do more then that to you if you don't behave. " she grabbed one of his kicking legs and yanked him back down . sitting on his hips and pinning his hands above his head easily. " now i can have you hog tied and do whatever i want to you , or you can behave.. and i still do whatever i want to you .. what do you say ? by the way , you can yell all you want, but no body ain't gonna hear you . we are on the top floor.. and i own this building."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:04 pm

He looked to her as she yanked him back down before sitting on his hips and pinning his hands above his head..."Behaveing sounds like the better part..But still fuck you..." He growled as he started to fight against her..."I'm no ones slave..Or toy..." He growled as he refused to look at her face..."Why don't youjsut kill me and get it over with..." He growled as he kneed her in the back as hard as he could. "Get off of me bitch..."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:08 pm

she grunted but laughed at the small blow to her back. it only moved her a bit but not much. " nah killing you would be a waste of time.. and not very fun. .. oooo nasty little mouth of yours. " she reared back and slapped him again , using half her strenght.. not wanting to snap his little neck.just to stun him. " as for the fucking.. i can do that later... when your submissive... ahh and your my slave.. i even have a brand in the fire pit for you .. as soon as i get you tied down i am going to press that really hot poker to your tender flesh.. " she leaned down and half closed her eyes. "ever hear the sound of sizzling skin ? .. its a good sound.. one more step to breaking a very stubborn horse... or human in your case"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:14 pm

He winced when she slapped him..."Fuck..." He muttered as he spat out blood...."Brand....Hell now...Get the fuck off of me you fucking crazy bitch.." He yelled..."Let me go please...I did nothing to deserve this..." He muttered as he cocked his head to the side..."Don't do this....I don't want this..." He says closeing his eyes before snapping them open and starting to struggle once more. Blood was running down his lip now. He then kneed her in the back over and over..."LET ME GO YOU FUCKING VAMPIRE BITCH.." He growled.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:20 pm

she laughed, not even feeling the blows to her back as she leaned down still his arms pinned above his head. " ahh didn't deserve this? then you should have been more carefull about yourself.. shouldn't have gotten yourself so drunk that you just went home.. left the door wide open and pass out.. why a little murderer could have slipped in and slit your throat while you where out.. " she eyed the blood before lightly running her tongue over it. only pulling back quickly so he didn't get any ideas to headbutt her or bite her.. she got off of him and headed for the fireplace. " i think you will enjoy this.. .. " she grabbed some leather straps and pinned him down again this time on his stomache. tieing his hands behind his back tightly before tieing his feet together.. then slid off of him agian. " better hold still. wouldn't want to brand you in several places you know. " she went back to the fire place to get the small branding iron.. it was just a carving of two swords crossing each other. then headed back his way again. " now then where to brand you."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:27 pm

His eyes grew wide as she licked the blood from his lip..."Fuck you.." He growled as he then struggled even more as she started to tie him down..."Damn it...No please...Don't do this....Don't do this.." He muttered closing his eyes as she got up off of him ag got the brad before walking back over..."Please...Don't...I'm begging you..Anything but that..." He muttered knowing that this was going to hurt like a bitch...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:12 am

she snorted" i didn't make it this far listening to people begging me not to do things.. tough luck." she pinned him down , pulling the covering he had on his hips up bearing his ride smooth thigh. " ahh this should do good. " she held him still before quickly pressing the brand to his skin. keeping it there long enough to burn the brand in , but short enough to keep from doing too much harm that would take days to heal. pulling the iron back she tossed it into the bucket of water she kept in the corner.. watching as steam came from the water before dissappearing. his screams of pain was music to her ears. " come now it wasn't that bad.. sheesh i swear your such a woman."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:51 am

He looked to her..."No get the fuck away from me...I'll fucking kill you..." He growled watching her as she uncovered his hips...He then started to struggle as she came closer with the brand. As soon as it touched him he let out a shrik so loud and long even when she pulled the brand off he was wincing and his voice was ver hoars..."Fuck you.." He says his voice bairly auidable...."Fuck you and all your fucking kind..." He muttered tears in his eyes now as he closed him. His leg still burned like a bitch.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:04 pm

(( XD maaan i feel real bad bout torturing him .. poor baby .. but it kinda fun))

she grinned" eh my kind is always getting fucked.. why do you think i do this?.. half the humans in the world had been hunters at one point in time.. this is just pay back for those of us that survived. " shrugged as she grabbed an ointment and put some on his the b urn.. it wouldn't numb it.. just keep the swelling down. she seriously didn't want her own personal little toy to have to much damange.. she liked to keep them in relative good health.

she rolled him over , looking him over. " kinda scrawny , i suppose we can muscle you up a bit.. i like a good fight in a guy... "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:32 pm

He looked to her..."Yeah well fuck you...I've never hunted your knid nor did I know they exsited..." He growled.."When I get out of here though...I'm gonna fucking kill you...When I get a chance or see an oppertounity I'm gonna take it and fucking kill you..Because I hate you...You mother fuckin bitch.." He growled he was so pissed it wasn't even funny..."Just let me go and I'll show how a scrawny guy can kick you ass." He syas with a smrik.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:48 pm

she laughed " oh really now? allright then why don't you show me. " she got up and made sure the whole floor was locked down,t he windows where unbreakable so she knew he couldn't jump through them. " allright heres your one chance.. if you can't take me down your my slave.. willingly... got it? .. and if you win i let you go .. .. you can't go to the authorities anyways they won't beleive you . " she reached behind him and untied his wrists then his ankles and released the shackle before jumping away from him several feet. allowing him to get up. " come on scrawny butt.. if you don't agree to the terms. i just tie you up and torture you the way i want."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:53 pm

He looked to her grinned as she started to untie him..."I'll never willingly be your slave you got that?" He growled as he then cocked his head to the side.."When I'm done with you I won't have to worry about the authoritys.." He says with a smirk as he got up off of the bed.."I'm a black belt in may fighting styles...You've just fucked your self." He says with a smrik as he walked over to her keeping his eyes on her. Before lunging at her sending a vorage of attacks her at her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:56 pm

she easily dodged most of them, but allowed a few of his hits to hit her just to give him the feeling that he may actually win. " you forgot boy.. i am a vampire. " she grabbed his leg and swung him around, lifting him off the ground before releasing him,watching him go flying towards the couch. " i don't care if your a black belt in all the fighting styles.. i lived a very long time and i know how to take care of myself.. " she grinned as she hunched down. the boy could kick. but still. whatever bruises she may get will heal quickly. " so shall i just tie you up again since you won't willingly be my slave if you lose?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:04 pm

He looked to her with a smirk as he landed a few of the hits before she grabbed him and launched him into the couch. He hit with a thud and got up quickly..."I'll fucking kill you....Your not tieing me up...I'm not losing." He growled as he threw a punch at her before round house kicking at the side of her head grinning knowing that this should do a number on her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:07 pm

she grinned, easily knowing when he would round house kick.. she side stepped before her hand shot up quickly grabbing his ankle just as his feet was less then an inch from her head. " really now.. so far you are just tiring yourself out. " murmured slightly as her other hand shot out to punch the muscle in his inner thigh.. if it landed, it would hurt like hell. and he would be limping for several hours.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next