The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 11 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:36 am

(TISK TISK, not giving him a chance to do anything to defend himself?)

Damion's broad spectrum antidote along with the vampiric healing he had gained and what ever it had been that helped him transform into what he was, staved off the potent drug Rave had injected into him. It gave him one hell of a headach, and made him light headed and weak, but he was awake when she came in some time later. She was trying to shake off the drug he had given her. He had to give it to her, she was one tough sexy woman.

She jabbed him again with a needle. It was going to prolong the misery he was feeling but he just laid there as he listened to her talk. He learned she was only a half vampire and also the name of the man that had sent her after him. He had heard the name before and he tried to recall it through the throbbing pain in his head. It was not a common name so that helped some. Finally he remembered. A well to do Vampire. It was strange. He had never stolen anything from him. He made it a habit not to steal from vampires. They tended to be very vicious and would come after you themselves.

He wondered why this vampire wanted him so badly. As Raven wrapped him up in a blanket and hoisted him up onto her shoulder he grinned. She was strong, intelligent, sexy, didn't mind having sex and taking it in the ass, definately his type of woman. He found he was not her only prisoner, well sort of anyway. As she left to do something he removed a wire from the cuff of his long sleeved tunic. She had patted him down and taken everything from about his body, including his small blowgun, and the small pouch that contained the darts. He could not tell if she had brought his things along or not. He hoped so. He had worked hard for his money and the few possessions he owned.

It took him a few minutes longer then normal to pick the lock of the manacles on his wrists and then his feet. He adjusted them so they looked locked and being in the blanket he knew she would not be able to tell. He looked around and saw his stuff and sighed in relief. Not wanting to unwrap himself he managed to get his small bag of darts back and place it in his tunic. They might come in handy later when he had an opportunity. At the moment he was wanting to know more about this Dante and why he wanted him. He was intriuged by it all. He laid back down to see what happened next.

He found him self laid over the saddle of her horse infront of her. It was not the most comfortable way to travel but he got use to it. He even let himself sleep a bit. When he awoke he felt better. The drug she had used had run its course. He was awake when she suddenly stopped. He smelled the air and did not like what he smelled. It was strong and unmistakeable. From what she whispered he figured she had no idea of what was out there. His ears picked up the sounds of their guntal snarls and way they talked to each other. Usually they kept to themselves and only ventured out to hunt for food. He had stumbled upon a pack of them in their human forms once. Saved one from drowning in a swollen and rapidly flowing river. He had no idea of who or what they were until later when they pounced on a patrol that had him cornered. Their smell in their wolf or wolf/human form he smelled that day was the same as he was smelling now.

He knew what he was going to do, but he wondered what Raven was going to do. If she tried to run, they would probably catch her, if she stayed where she was they would attack. Either way was not good with a pack of lycans around. Arching his back and throwing his arms upwards (assuming he does not have them manacled behind his back) he slid from the horse and removed the manacles from his wrist and shook them lose from his ankles. "I would suggest you run like hell." he told her as he gripped one end of the wrist manacles in a hand. "They are no friends of mine or anyone's that I know of." he peered off into the trees."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:44 am

(( lol yea yea sorry , but i know you make him bloody smart Razz , figured he would do something to get loose, and look i was right XD. it all works out. you should get on msn lol i really miss talking to ya. ))

she blinked in surprise as her horse jerked the moment he jumped off. " what the hell ?" she barely had time to grab her sword before something hit her in the right side, shoving her hard off the horse, she grunted, feeling teeth sink into her shoulder as her horse reared up, panicking before taking off, with the spare horse and the woman. Hissing, she bared her fangs as she shoved the beast off of her before getting up quickly , her shoulder throbbed but she got a chance to see the beast that hit her, very large, black furred and smelled like ass Lycan.. She had only seen them once, but from a very far away , this was actually her very first encounter with the things.

Luckily for her the wound on her shoulder was only a flesh wound, she could still move her arm but it stung like hell ." ok... this is going to be fun. i am going to get a new furr rug. " grinned, watching the black beast circle her, she knew there was others out there, circling in the woods. " i wouldn't suggest running damion.. from the amount of noise i can hear,, i am guessing about..... fifteen or so are still out there.. " She waited, watching the lycan as it growled and snarled and drooled while watching her and circled her. just as it lunged at her she moved quickly , jumping to the side as she swung her sword, catching the beast by the back of the neck and severed its head. its big heavy body fell limp to the ground as she moved away from it, hearing the pissed off howls from the other lycans. " any ideas?... " she glanced at him, eyeing the manacles. " and i am seriously going to have to hurt you for doing that later.. its highly annoying when someone gets lose. " her eyes zeroed in on a certain spot as she heard several snapping twigs. she was close enough to Dante's place that she could easily walk.. thing is.. she didn't think he knew he had lycans on his property . or else he would be pissed off about it.. hopefully though her horse knew where to go." next time i think i will strip you naked then wrap you in a blanket.. " muttered, eyes scanning the area, she saw the shadows move, figured most of them where black and from what she could tell a few brown.and they where definitely closing in on them. She really didnt want her horse, Colt, to be by himself. but knew he would find his way.

Several miles out Colt was still running, being chased by one of the lycans but actually made it through Dante's gates before he was safe, the Lycan having stopped several feet out, knowing it was a vampires dwelling he was at, he quickly turned around to regroup with his pack. .. surprisingly the only horse was still with colt and the woman that was still out cold.

the stable boy saw them before grabbing the reigns and pulling them into the stables before running into the house. skidding half across the smooth floors before stopping at the main living room and poked his head in seeing Dante,. " master master! .. Miss Ravens horse has returned. with a woman but no raven! and i saw a beast! it was chasing her horse sir. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:31 pm

One of the lycans came charging at Damion. He stood his ground and at the last moment leaped into the air and did a sumersalut above its head and swung the shackles down to hit the lycan square between the eyes hard. The force of the blow caused the lycan to fly backwards, his feet forward. He landed on his back and didn't move. Landing on his feet he swung around to face the woods again.

He saw what Raven had done to the one and laughed. "Nice touch there. Remind me not to get close to you with a blade in your hand." When she made the comment of next time stripping him before binding him, he again laughed. "My, my, we are thinking alike here. I was thinking of stripping you and chaining you up."

Another one charged out at him. This one he again jumped into the air but up onto the limb of a tree, wrapped the chain between the manacles about the lycans neck and then snapped the manacles onto the branch. The lycan was now trapped in a strangle hold that could kill him. Dropping to the ground, "Good boy, now stay. Very good boy." he chuckled and moved to get closer to Raven incase she needed help.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:44 pm

she grinned as she glanced at him. " hmmmmm .. true... but would you do if you ever got the chance?.. other then of course questioning me.." grinned, glancing back at the woods. slightly seeing what he did to the ones that charged him, " if i didn't know any better i think you have come across these before.. " muttered as she tensed before moving just in the nick of time to avoid a serious injury from one. his claws racked across her back, splitting her skin open but not too deep . only deep enough to bleed freely and sting once again, pissing her off she hissed and turned around to face the lycan , waiting for him to lunge at her before she swung the sword up , catching the lycan right between the legs and nearly slicing him in half. but only inflicted a severe enough wound to have him collapse on the ground and die slowly . yanking her sword out of him she turned around to face Damion before glancing around her.. she was getting hungry , another thing that just annoyed her, the madder she got the more dangerious she was. vampire survival instincts will start to kick in and actually force her to rip every thing to pieces in order to survive. She watched as four more emerged, circling both her and damion, she backed up , keeping her back from them as she moved clsoer to damion as more joined. " ok.. we are surrounded... .. " she glanced at him. " bad thing is... i am getting hungry..... if i get the urge to.... sink my fangs into some flesh.. i advice you to stay away incase you want to be bitten."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:13 pm

"Hmmm you should have fed your hunger back in town. Are you always that impatient to deliver your mark." he chuckled. and grabbed the ankle manacles he had left on the ground and twirled them around. It did not seem like the lycans were hunting for food. If they had the whole pack would be attacking them, instead of one or two at a time. Something else was going on.

"You didn't by chance piss off a lycan some where did you?" he asked her. They are not hunting for food here."

The lycans could be seen now in a circle around them, watching. Male, female and some young ones as well. It was as if they were an audiance. The two facing them were male lycans. The ones they had killed or taken down had been male. Damion didn't know everything about lycans. He had only met the one group of them and had not stayed long with them. But he had a feeling something was up.

Dante looked up as the stable boy came running in yelling about Raven's horse and no Raven. At the mention of a creature, he stood up frowning. "My horse, now." he waved to the boy to do his bidding and he ran out to make Dante's horse ready. Opening a cabinet, he removed a curved sword that was incased in a polished wooden sheath. He swung it over onto his back and then took out a crossbow that was not ordinary at all. It was made to fire and reload from a clip of bolts. Once armed he walked out to the stable where the boy was just bringing his horse out. He mounted up and took off in the direction that Raven would be returning from.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:30 pm

she snorted as she kept her eyes on them. " nope.. ths is my first encounter with them... heh and i wasn't hungry until now. " she muttered, though it didn't help she was losing blood rapidly. the wound in her shoulder was deep that it refused to heal quickly. It didn't help that it started to burn even more then normal. she was now starting to get worried, this was also the first time she had severely been wounded this bad, she normaly had one or two stab wounds but this.. t his was getting a bit much expecially since they seem to want to add a few more injuries to it.. she saw the younger ones before frowning. " maybe a teaching lesson?" she muttered, jumping back when one swung at her, she took its arm off easily , though his other arm hit her hard in the side, she heard several pops befre burning pain went up through her side. signaling several broken ribs as she forced herself to stay on her feet and this time press up against his back.. " i feel like a mouse caught between alot of cats.."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:15 pm

For one that was a half vampire it seemed that she was not doing to well. But of course he had the skills of an acrobat. That agility and training kept him away from the murderous claws of the lycans. He looked around at the lycans attacking them. Then he spotted one that looked to be watching and assessing those that were attacking them.

"Ahhhhh it is nice to be playing with you bad doggies, but where is your master. Doesn't he want to play? Or is he to scared. Is he afraid of us?" he taunted. He continued his taunting and finally there was a growel and the others backed off and the one lycan moved forward. "Ah the Alpha male I see." he shook his head. "It seems that your welps are not to good." he nodded to the dead and the ones he had trapped. He withdrew one of the darts from the pouch he had with in his tunic. Defeat the Alpha and the rest would withdraw. He had to make it look as if he had physicaly defeated the Alpha. It was their only chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:44 pm

she grunted slightly as she glanced at him, watching as he taunted the large male before the others backed off. She tensed, glancing at them, not sure what the game was, she seriously did not like being cornered and wanted to just get back to Dante. " do you think taunting the beast is such a good idea?" she grumbled slightly , now keeping her eyes on the large alpha that was coming their way and circling them. Her gaze jumped back to the others when they made a noise or so much as moved, but for now they didn't seem to be attacking any more just yet.. she didn't trust it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:58 pm

"Well I think it is working. His ego is so big that such an insult needs to be addressed or lose face with the pack." he told her. They were just like a normal pack of wolves. If the leader showed signs of weakness he would lose the fear he instilled in the others so he could rule. Now the beast was looking to prove himself and destroy the two of them. Damion had other ideas on that matter. He was not ready to die and be a meal for these beasts. "You stay behind me so that I am between you and him. You are injured and at a disadvantage." He put himself between her and the Alpha and moved around her as the Alpha moved in a circle about them looking for an opening.

Damion smiled. "Now, now, you have been a very bad doggie." he continued to taunt the alpha. It snarled, saliva driping from its maw, its sharp teath exposed. It finally charged and so did Damion. But instead of jumping up in to the air he dove low. The Alpha began a jump upwards to catch him. He had thought Damion would do as he had done twice before with success but Damion had counted on this. As he hit him low, he stabbed him with the dart and then rolled away to his feet.

The Alpa roared out in pain and anger. It reached down and pulled the dart from its leg. Damion laughed as he could see the effects begining to take hold. He moved around the Alpha Male. It tried to swing at him with a masive clawed hand, but missed. It was sluggish and finnaly Damion leaped in knocking the Alpha to the ground. It continued to try and move but was to slow now and sluggish. "You wish to do the honors." he looked up at Raven and jerked the Alpha's head back, exposing its throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:39 am

she snorted slightly , doing as she was told for now even though she didn't like it.. and something inside her was definitely telling her that Dante was on his way.. she shifted a little, ignoring the fact that she was starting to have trouble evening out her breathing, giving her a feeling that one of her broken ribs was either pressing against her lung or fixing to pierce it.. and for her that was bad, she was still half human and could die, she just didn't know if she would stay dead or her vampire half would fully take over. she had really never heard of such a thing and wondered if dante could tell her if they ever got away from here alive.. ..

She watched as damion continued to taunt the beast before it made the mistake of lunging in anger, instead of staying cool and collected, just as the beast went down , the others seemed to immediately back off, even if they where now looking so hostile towards their alpha.. glancing back at him she looked down at the beast before shaking her head. " leave him,, you drugged him, he is shamed.. .. let his... pack deal with him.. they don't seem to want to attack us now...... " she glanced around, now wondering where her horse was at.

she turned her attention back at him and arched a brow. " if i am correct,t hat was your last dart...... and we are fixing to have more company, what are you doing to do? kill me and leave or wait?" she eyed him thoroughly , the feeling that dante was getting closer was definitely getting very strong. she could either try and detain Damion but with her injuries at the moment, that would be a little hard but still possible.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:12 am

Damion grinned. "Well I don't think you are any shape to take me on right now." He looked at the retreating lycans. If they were like any pack of wolves, then the males would be at each other trying to become the new Alpha. They would not be bothering Raven or him for a long time. It was then that he heard the approach of a single horse at a fast pace.

"You expecting some one?" he asked her as he jumped up into a tree and reclined on a large branch. As Dante appeared he remained where he was to see who it was that was coming on so fast and fureious.

Dante saw the dead, unconscience and trapped lycans and of course the injured Raven. He reigned in and jumped from the horse and made for Raven. "Are you ok?" he asked his voice full of concern, and then saw the wounds and shook his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:18 am

(( my brother is in the hospital so if i am a little off sorry.))

she blinked and grunted as she watched him jump into a tree. " heh , expecting no one just yet... ahhh playing the coward hun ? . tisk tisk and here i thought you better then that. " she turned and watched as Dante approached " just a little run in with some furrballs.. by the way your friend is up in the tree." she pointed to where Damion had dissappeared to. " still there if you feel like catching him... if you don't mind.. i need to sit down. " muttered as she slowly sank to the floor. feeling extremely exhausted now and now that the adrenaline from the fight was going down she was begining to feel the wear and pain of the fight, her ribs where really killing her but not once did she make a painfull sound or have a pained expression, she was good at hiding it. what worried her though now as the fact she was begining to taste blood in her mouth.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:52 am

Damion just laid there watching and listening. So the big guy was the one that had been sending the bounty hunters after him. He watched as Dante knelt and drew Raven close to him and began examining her with his hands. He examined the wounds and felt the broken ribs. "Well you are not alright." he shook his head. "We need to get you back to the mansion so you can rest properly and let those wounds heal."

He looked up into the tree, "You are a very hard man to get." He picked Raven up and put her on his horse. "I would suggest that you come along also." Once he had Raven on the horse he took the cross bow and walked over to the now human form of the lycan. "I told Simon to keep his pack and himself off my lands." He pointed the crossbow at the mans head and let loose a bolt that had a silver tip. He looked up at Damion again and saw the look on his face. Dante smiled, he would have come after you and killed you."

Damion dropped from the tree and walked towards Dante and Raven. "So do you mind telling me why you have sent so many bounty hunters after me?" he looked up at Raven and smiled, "She is the first to somewhat succeed."

Dante chuckled, "In due time. First let us leave here and return to my home. Then we can be more comfortable and Raven here can begin her healing process." With that he took the reigns of the horse and began walking back the way he had come. Damion followed.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:59 pm

she snorted, " i am fine.. oi ow!" she grunted as he hoisted her up , causing the very first complaint ever of pain as he jarred her broken ribs.. scowling she stubbornly held still as he examined her " i will heal. its just a scratch " muttered, her back was still stinging, blood still flowed free from the wounds from one of the lycans. " simon ?" blinked and watched as he set her on his horse before going to shoot the lycan in the head with the silver tipped arrow.

she watched their interactions, half closing her eyes as she relaxed on the horse,though definitely having to limit her breathing at the moment, each breath caused pain to shoot to her lungs, broken ribs where definitely pressing on them. while he was distracted she quickly and silently got rid of the blood that had been welling up in her mouth, wipping her lips she muttered" if it only had been that easy... what about my horse? and the woman where they ok?" she asked curiously , wondering if the horse actually got there safe." healing process?.. what healing process?.. all i need is a little rest and i will be good as new..." she was definitely going to be stubborn about it.. though she knew he had to reset her ribs. or risk a puncture.. which of course she knew she allready had one.. she was just not going to tell.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:40 pm

Dante looked at Raven shaking his head. "Both your horse and the other one with its passenger arrived at the mansion." he told her. He walked with a steady pace. It would take longer for them to get back then it did for him to get to them. He looked back and saw Damion following a smile upon his lips.

Damion wanted to find out what this vampire wanted with him. And what a vampire he was. It was still light out and he was out in it without the slightest irritation. Now that he found strange. None that he knew could do that. They would incenerate. This was getting more insteresting by the moment. He moved up and walked beside Dante. "So what is it that you want from me? As far as I know I have not done anything to you."

He looked back at Raven. He knew that she was hurt bad and even if she was a half vampire it would take a bit for her to heal. Wounds like that would have him out of commision of at least a week.

"Well now you are a very special case. I know of your history my dear fellow. You seem to have something special about you to allow the vampire's blood to mix with yours and make you as you are. I am a man of science and want to find out why."

Damion laughed. "Well now, all you had to do was ask. But of course I would not have met this lovely one if you had." he smiled back at Raven. Dante looked back at her raising a brow.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:23 pm

she glanced at Dante and shrugged as he looked at her with a raised brow. " wha?... you told me to have fun and try something new.. i did.. so hush . " grumbled and winced, her whole body was begining to sting and she didn't like it. " dante... just as a theory... you wouldn't know how to get a broken rib out of a lung would ya?.,." she eyed him slightly, hoping he could do it quickly she was slowly feeling like she was suffercating. though she had a very bad feeling that he would most likely have to make an incision in her chest and physically move the broken rib. which meant more blood to lose.

she glanced at damion again then back at dante. " as for the girl.. just figured you could do something with her.. she is a nasty little thing though.. has a big mouth on her. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:21 am

Dante chuckled at Raven's comment about the girl she had brought back with her. He would see what the woman was like and decide what he would do with her. Her look and comment when he looked at her after Damion had made his was priceless. He had told her to use her charms to attract her target and it seemed to have worked. No man would think that a woman was a bounty hunter. He might have to ask her later if she had enjoyed having a differnt man fuck her.

They had not gone far before a couple of the servents came riding up armed with bows and arrows and extra horses. Dante had been alot faster then them but they had followed to help him if he needed it. With the horses, it didn't take them long before they were back at the mansion and Dante had Raven on a table, removing her clothing to the waist to take a look at her wounds. The broken rib he would have to set so that it would heal properly The other wounds he sewed up so that they would heal faster and with less scaring.

"Moving the rib back into place so it can heal properly will be painful my dear." he told her as he placed his hands in the right spots and moved it suddenly. Once back in its place he wrapped her tightly with a bandage to hold everything in place. He then bent down and kissed both her lovely tits. "That should do it." he told her as he picked her up into his arms. "Now you will need to rest and let your healing abilities take over and finish mending you. I want to be able to enjoy your sweet body again." he kissed her lips gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Raven grunted slightly , after a while of the traveling she seemed to slightly shut down, her body trying its best to slow the bleeding that was going on, she was only have aware of what he was doing, barely aware that she had been on a table and he set her ribs. only giving a slight grunt of pain before ignoring the fact he was sewing up the other wounds. Once he finished and had picked her up she grew slightly more aware of her surroundings as she lightly kissed him back before snorting. " yea yea.. rest.. lots of it... " frowned slightly as she glanced up at him. " i need... food.. both blood and normal. my body craves the blood.. i need it for healing.. " murmured slightly before sighing and half closing her eyes. " sorry.. would have been back in one piece if it hadn't been for those ... fuzzy overgrown sissies. " muttered. relaxing more when she was placed on a bed to finish healing. " hmmm what would you say if i told you i missed you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:31 am

Some quick orders to the servents and food and blood was brought up to his room and placed on the night table by the bed. "Yes those lycan s have been a very big pain at times. But hopefully now that their leader is dead they will think twice about bothering anyone on my lands." he removed her boots and then the rest of her clothes so she was completely naked, except for the bandage about her to keep her broken rib imoble. He pulled the blankets up over her, up to her lovely tits. These he wanted exposed for he would play with them a bit.

"Ah you missed me eh." he grinned and let a hand cup one of her large tits and squeezed it. He sat down on the edge of the bed and leaned down to kiss her lips. "Now you eat and satisfy your blood hunger. I will be back to check on you in a bit." With another squeeze of her tits he rose smiling and went to the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:01 am

she watched the servents come and go as he explained about the lycans frowning she glanced at him as he stripped her. " hmmm , i didn't know you knew them, heh well.. they will get a new alpha and hopefully this one is a little smarter. ' she smiled as she reached for the cup of blood and emptied it within minutes before relaxing, half closing her eyes as her body seemed to stop aching so bad for blood. "hmmmm that really hit the spot. " blinked several times before her eyes focused on him as he played with her tits, her body reacting instantly by making her wet, groaning slightly she squirmed and poked at his hands. " heey heh that is just mean your teasing me and i am here all injured. " sighed as he got up and headed for the door. " heh ok i will rest , but you owe me for getting me all worked up ." teased as she leaned against the pillows while eyeing the food and picking what she wanted, what she knew her stomache could handle, she had definitely been out in the sun to long.. " tell me if that woman is awake, heh , she refused to go home and the fiencee.. well ex fiancee, did not want her with him anymore. so i figured you could do something with her. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:53 am

Dante chuckled. "Oh don't worry my dear. I intend on satisfying those horny needs of yours." he told he. "I will check on the woman and see what she can be used for." As he left Damion was waiting around the corner and as Dante went down the other way he slipped to the door of the bed chamber and entered.

He looked over at Raven. "Well now, it seems your vampire is very well to do." he looked around the room as he moved over to the bed and sat down on its edge. He picked up an apple and bit into it and chewed as he looked down at her lovely tits. "A shame that you let yourself get all banged up like that. I never got to fuck your pussy and I wanted to have some more fun with those lovely tits of yours." he took another bite of the apple, and grinned. "I guess The OLD boy will be claiming all that now, since you are back."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:02 pm

she smiled and watched him leave before she went to pick up some of the soft bread she loved so much, she would have to thank the cook again. she just got done picking out some of the sliced cheese when Damion entered, Arching a brow as she chewed on a bite of her food she watched him." heh now whose fault is that? i do recall telling you that i just wanted a little fun before we got all down to business but noo you had to have it your way. " grinned as she reached for the blood again, her back still stung and so did the gashes on her front but atleast now she could feel them slowly healing. an uncomfortable feeling but one that was necessary and one that she was used to.

She glanced at him again as he bit into the apple several times before rolling her eyes" like i wanted to get smacked around like a mouse.. that was the first time i have ever come across a lycan... i was not used to it.. though i assure you i learned alot from the experience and it won't happen again. " grinned" i wouldn't let him here you call him old you know.. he may take offense to that.. " looked him over slowly before giving another grin. " besides. i am sure if you ask him nicely he may let you have fun...possibly as a reward for ... cooperating.. " she shrugged as she leaned back against the pillows and stretched out." so... i take it your staying here now?"

down in one of the other rooms the woman had woken up, she was not too happy, expecially when she found one leg chained to the wall and she nearly tripped r unning to the door, so she spent several minutes venting her anger out on throwing things around and breaking things, cursing her ex fiancee and Raven for catching her. she didn't even hear dante approach the room at all due to the fact she was busy now tugging on the chains. she wanted gone, out of this place.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Damion snorted at her comment about Dante allowing him to have fun with Raven. "Don't think the old boy would allow that." He saw the way Dante looked at her and took care of her. There was definately something there, some feelings for Raven. As for her talk about the lycans, he shook his head. "They are not to be taken lightly nor are they always predictable." he told her. "Ran into a den of them by accident, saved one of them and was sort of adopted by them. I learned a few things about them and one thing was, never, ever to mess with them."

He rose from the side of the bed and walked to th e window and looked out. "I don't think that we have heard the last of that bunch of "Fur Balls". Seeing her there with her lovely big tits exposed made it hard not to go play with them.

Dante opened the door to the room the woman had been put in and ducked as a ceramic cup came flying his way. "Well now I see that you are a wake and a tad angry." he chuckled. He called a servent, "Remove her shackle." Then turned to the woman again. "Come with me miss, that is if you wish to ever have a life again." He turned and left the room and made his way to his study.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:57 am

raven grinned slightly " heh , keep calling him old.. i dare you , i want to see what will happen when he finds out. " she stretched slightly , getting her fill of both blood and food. atleast they gave her plenty of both, cause if she had ran out of blood she would definitely have an urge to bite the only other person in the room and that would have been Damion. Sighing she leaned against the pillows and half pulled the blankets up to her chest.not realy covering anything just relaxing. " hmmm .. i have had the same theory bout our furr ball buddies.. you shouldn't worry so much, and you seem to highly underestimate my abilities.. we shall see though."

she studied him as he stood at the window, wondering what was on his mind. shaking her head slightly she half closed her eyes and relaxed completely trying her best not to fall asleep on him. " hmmm you never know until you ask. Dante is not that bad of a guy you know."

the woman jumped and glared at Dante, not trusting him and nearly pulled away from the servant before they removed her shackles, she glanced at the window then at the door, wondering how fast he was and if she made a run for it , would she be able to get out?... eyeing him slightly before heading for the door she kept her distance from both him and the servant, not trusting any of them, " why am i here?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:52 am

Dante looked back at the woman, "I suppose you are here because Raven did not feel like leaving you alone in what ever town she found you in, without money or a means to support yourself. " He grinned. "You should thank her for that, for I would say that you would have been snatched off the street and placed into slavery had she not been kind hearted enough to bring you here."

He stopped and looked the woman up and down. She was not bad looking but her attitude and temper was not the world's best. "She thinks that I will be able to find something useful for you to do or help you make it on your own. I could always sell you into slavery. Perhaps that would teach you a valuable lesson, and curb that attitude and temper of yours. Now come and sit down in that chair." he entered his study and pointed to a chair before moving to his desk and taking a seat.

"Well he is a vampire and I would say by everything that I have seen here so far and the amount of wealth that he has aquired, that he is old." Damion grinned, "As for him not being to bad of a guy......... well I will see. He then noticed the needle daggers on the night table by the bed. He walked back over to the bed and again sat down on it and picked up one. "Interesting. Are these the daggers that he has stabbed you in your tits with?" he moved the dagger tip to one of her tits and began moving it about its nipple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next