The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) - Page 20 Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:44 pm

He smirked before he then stopped grinning at what they were both saying. He then moved over to Kat getting abover here before he slammed ino her with a groan. Going hard fast and deep right off the bat as his free hand then snaked around inbetween Ariels legs teasing her with his fingers.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:50 pm

Kat blinked slightly confused as he moved above her , atleast up until he just rammed into her, sucking in a deep breath she moaned as she archedup against him, her body allready sensitive as all get out as she wrapped her legs around his waist and her hands on his upper arms, leaving deep bloody scratches on him..

Ariel watched him curiously up until he began to tease her with his fingers, bitting her lip she closed her eyes and gave a soft moan, she knew what he was doing, keeping them both aroused until he was tired out or until her and kat passed out.. .. she knew it would be until the drug wore off.. which would be another hour or so.. she leaned up on her elbows as she squirmed again under him. " hmmm freaking hell your teasing. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Dorion smirked slightl feeling Kats legs wrap around him and her nails scratching him. He jsut groaned and continued. He wasn't gonna stop unill they both passed out.. His thrusts grew stronger into and faster as he contiuned now going all out as his fingers continued to tease Ariel.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:17 pm

Kat whimpered and moaned as he continued to do what he was doing.. nearly had her scooting on the floor with every thrust he made, she bit her lip as she arched against him again , allready feeling another climax building , within a matter of minutes she had several climax's before she went limp underneath him, her eyes closed as she began to relax.. little whimperings coming from her..

Ariel moaned as she squirmed under his hand more watching as kat had her releases.. " hmm dori i think you made her pass out.. " grinned as she looked up at him again. .. still her hands roamed over his back, she wasn't worried about kat considering it was possible to wear a vampire out so bad they passed out for a bit.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:23 pm

He smirked as he hit another climax as well just before she passed out. He then grinned looking over to her with a grin. Before looking back over to Ariel.."Your turn." He says with a smirk as he litterally tackled her to the floor ramming into her as well with a groan..."Ohhh fuck.." He groaned as he immediatly went all out on her as well.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Ariel blinked before squealing in surprise she had managed to get on her hands and knees , before he tackled her and rammed into her, she gasped and arched up against him moaning loudly as he didn't even wait before going all out.. she was allready well on her way to a climax as she pushed back against him. " ohhhh helll. " murmured in pleasure, not even paying attention to the chains that where now hanging from the ceiling once more.. a result of her accidently hitting one of the buttons near the small desk that was in the room..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:33 pm

He smirked groaning over and over as he contineud to hammer into her his hands pulling her back into him as he thrusted into her.."Ohhhh..." He groaned as he continued going all out. He was gonna pass out after this as well no doubt about it.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Ariel gasped as he grabbed her hips and pulled her against him , practically burying himself fully in her .. she definitely felt the whole of him deep within.. bitting her lip she whimpered in pleasure mixed with a little pain as she pressed back against him, her body tingling and tightning as her climax built higher and higher.. the tighter her body felt the bigger he felt in her, and she figured it was most likely because her muscles where clenching down on him hard, moaning deeply she whimpered as she arched up hard against him just as her climax hit her, causing her to give a loud scream as she trembled against him. " ohhh fuck!"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Dorion smirked feeling her press back into him. He then groaned loudly as he felt her tighten around him move and more before she finally climaxed. He groaned doing the same pushing as deep as he possibly could into her..." Ohhhhh...Fuck.." He groaned out against her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:52 pm

she moaned as she relaxed against him before collapsing on the ground panting as she closed her eyes and sighed, pulling him with her and relaxing.. " bloody hell i think i am gonna pass out" she grumbled, her body was tired and well used, she didn't care, it was the best feeling she had ever felt in the world.. " hmmmmm . what about you dori you fixing to pass out?" she managed to open one eye as she looked back over at him from over her shoulder.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:53 pm

He groaned and nodded his head.."Oh yeah deffinatly." He groaned as he slowly pulled out of her and then fell to the floor beside her and was out like a light instantly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:00 pm

she laughed softly before rolling over and snuggling up against him, wrapping her arms and legs around his body before slowly going to sleep herself.

Ariel stirred several hours later as the sun went down, hearing a sound she cracked her eyes open before grunting in response.. Kat had moved to the other side of Dorion still fast asleep as she looked up and spotted Marious standing in the doorway. "... ugh.. wha?.. stop staring.. you seen me naked before. " mumbled as she rubbed her eyes..

Marious sighed as he glanced at ariel then kat, then dorion before glancing back at ariel. " another shipment is here.. i was told to let you know directly , its the special order.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Dorion stayed out for a long while not wakeing when Ariel did. He was out like a light nothing could possibly wake him now...He was officially spent that was for sure. Dorion rolled over on his back and let out a breath in his sleep.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:34 am

Ariel grunted as she yawned, watching as Dorion rolled over before she got up and walked naked to her closet, pulling on another dress before running her fingers through her hair, brushing it into order atleast, " hmmm... thought it wouldn't be here u ntil next week.. thats ok .t he rooms are allready ready." she glanced at darious who was still staring at kat , who was practically wrapped up against Dorion. " Marious. "

he looked up at hearing his name. " hmmm?.. yes ma'am?"he shifted slightly from foot to foot. he was jealous that was for sure and wanted to yank kat right out of dorion's arms..

" don't let that jealousy of yours get in the way of your work.. Dorion is my pet... he likes kat. and i think kat likes him.. " she frowned as she glanced at kat then back at marious. " but not as much as she likes you .. she is just doing what she knows best.. its how she was taught.... do you want me to take away some of her privileges?"

Marious's eyes widened slightly before shaking his head " no ma'am.. she has worked hard to be able to do what she wants.. i wouldn't want to take that away from her.. even if it means i can't have what i want. "

Ariel smiled slightly before shaking her head. " your too good of a man to be working here.. but your a good body guard... i will talk to her.. see if i can make.... other arrangements.. i don't want you to snap and end up hurting little dori.."

Marious flushed slightly as he glanced away and sighed." i wouldn't hurt him ma'am... because i can control myself better then that... that and you would.... most likely neuter me like you did with Darren.. by the way do you want me to take him back to his quarters?"

she thought for a moment as she pulled on her shoes, ' hmmmmm. yes.. he has the next shift, make sure he knows not to touch the women this time "

Marious nodded before leaving the doorway to do as he was told..Ariel sighed as she moved over to Dorion and knelt down . lightly shaking him, when he didn't wake she gave a slight flustered sigh before rearing her hand back and gave him the biggest slap she could muster. " dorion.. wake up!"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:22 am

Dorion was still out like a light..That was until he felt the very hard slap. He was up almost instantly his body was working faster in then his mind. Before his eyes were even open he flipped over on his back his hand shooting him grabbing Ariels throat clutching it before slamming her on the floor. His fangs were even drawn. He then snapped out of realizing what was happening and his eyes went wide...Really wide. He instantly let her go just about as fast as it happened and he backed away looking at her in shock. He couldn't believe that he had done that too her...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:58 am

Ariels eyes widened in shock before grunting, hearing her air being knocked out of her in one swift whoosh... she grunted but held still , knowing if she made any sudden movements while he was like that he could easily do harm, but in a matter of seconds he was off of her again and allowing her to breath , sitting up she coughed several times before rubbing her throat, glancing in time to see marious come running in, his fangs out and the look of murder on his face, but she held her hand up to stop him from attacking Dorion. " stop..... it was an accident. "

Marious narrowed his eyes as he stared at dorion before looking over at Ariel, eyeing her throat, before turning back to Dorion. " are you sure?... "

Ariel nodded as she slowly got up and rubed the back of her head, her hand coming away covered in blood before she winced.. glancing at the tile floor and noticed the spot she had been slammed into was dented and shattered in several places. " ohh yea i am sure.. .. new vampire.. .. he will react before her thinks for a while.. expecially when hit while he is sleeping.. come pick kat up and take her to her room.. i don't need her freaking out if she wakes up to that. "

Marious looked highly concerned eyeing the blood on her hand before giving dorion a dirty look then nodded as he passed him and picked up kat, craddling her in his arms as he turned and left..

Ariel waited for him to leave before her eyes turned onto dorion, she was ticked off but only at herself for letting him get the drop on her as she rubbed the back of her head again. " that.. will not happen again.. " she dug in her desk for a small towel before pressing it to the back of her head.. " you ok? .. you where out cold. i had to hit you that hard... get dressed... your gonna have to replace that tile. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:34 am

Dorion looked to Marious as he walked him giveing Dorion a murderous look. Dorion got low and bared his fangs to him snarling. But stopped when Ariel told Marious to stop. His eyes looked over to her and he stayed quiet until Marious and Kat left the room. He was then next to Ariel running his fingernail over his wrist sliceing it open..."Drink it will help you heal..." He says to her holding his wrist out..."I...I..I'm sorry...I couldn't control my actions....Are you ok?" He asks her completly Ignoring her question about him being ok...He was more concerned about her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:01 am

Ariel arched a brow as she shook her head" just a gash... i am fine.. and its allright, your a new vampire, i knew the risks.. buut.. i think my mind was on other things instead of being cautious... " she eyed his wrist before grabbing it and ran her tongue over the slice, healing it instantly before she pulled him foward against her, reaching up to grab a handfull of his hair and tilted his head to the side before she sank her fangs in deep. using her other arm to hold him tightly against her, pinning him as she closed her eyes and took just enough that would help her heal. her headache was allready instantly going away. a few more strong pulls on his neck and she pulled her fangs out, slowly running her tongue over the pinpricks of her mark.. " hmmmmm. the wrist is usually for those who barely know each other.. i prefer my bites to be more... intimate.. familiar.. keep that in mind... for me the wrist is an insult.. " she lightly kissed his cheek before releasing him.. " by the way.. you and marious need to behave.. unless i need to throw you both in the pit and let you duke it out like animals.. do i really have to do that?.. allthough... that could be a bit intertaining. "she gave a thoughtfull look as she picked up a gold necklace and slipped it over her head., it had a small tear drop diamond hanging from it, and on each side of it, it had three smaller rubies on the link... " i have important people coming here little dori.. you need to be on your best behavior.."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:39 am

He cocked his head to the side when she healed his wrist. He then smiles when she pulled him to her and then sank her fangs into his neck. He groaned slightly feeling her feeding from him. When she healed it he looked to her questionably before nodding his head..."Oh...Alright then I;ll keep that in mind." He says with a smile as she kissed his cheek..."I don't see how you could forgive me so eaisly..." He says as he looked to her cocking his head to the side once again with a smirk on his face.."I think I could take him." He says with a grin as he watched her pull out and put on the neckless.."Important people?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:43 am

she smiled. " i forgive you easily because you did not know what you where doing.. if you did.. then thats another story and you probably would be in a whole world of hurting right now.. " she nodded slightly as she tied her hair back before braiding it and tieing the end off.. " of course.. hmmm.. some very old vampires... oh they don't look old but you can just feel the power coming off of them.. i keep them happy so they don't ... well.. kill me for killing one of their own. " she grinned slightly as she looked him over. " i am sure you could take him.. but see your new to your body , he is not... he knows how to exploit you into growing extremely tired.. he is a hired hitman.. Marious has had nearly a thousand years to perfect his technic... "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:54 am

Dorion smiles.."Well none the less I'm truely sorry..." He says as he then watched her as she tied her hair back and then braided it. "I don't think they would do such a thing." He says with a smile as he then smirked. "True he would prolly beat me then.." He says with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:56 am

she laughed and grinned" there is no probably about it love.. i am sure he will beat you but if you like i can still toss you two together.. it would provide some very hefty intertainment for my guests.. and probably give you a chance to test out most of your abilities. "she glanced at him and grinned" might wanna get dressed.. and yes they are not too happy that i killed my master.. who happened to be part of their higher up.. but as long as i give them what they want... they are happy. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:05 am

He looked to her.."If thats what you want then thats fine with me...I fight him if you wish." He says with a grin as he then nodded his head and then walked over grabbing some clothing and getting dressed. "Ohh well as long as they don't try and kill you..I would have to step in.." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:11 am

Ariel arched a brow as she watched him before double checking his armband. " heh .. really , i figured you would want to be free if they kill me.. " she teased as she nudged him before fixing his hair then headed for the door. " well come on little pup.. time to meat the big dogs.. don't talk unless your being spoken too.. .. Marious!" she snapped, and within minutes he appeared in front of the door.

" yes ma'am?" he arched a brow as he glanced at dorion.. still giving an evil look before he turned his gaze back to ariel. " they are here.. and kat is still soundly aslelep "

Ariel nodded" good, i know she would hate to be around the big guys.. they like to... touch her waay to much.. your coming with me.. i have a little task for you and dori."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:19 am

He chuckled slightly as he then followed out of the door. "Alright then I won't speak." He says as he then looked Marious ignoring his evil look..."Yes and it shall be an intresting task." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next