The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female) - Page 2 Empty Re: How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:31 pm

She says, “I don’t think I am okay. I kind of can’t move.” Pain went through her body as most of her bones were broken. The alien alter ego of Shadow howled as he ran to kill more people while signaling the alien fleet that the earth is ready for the taking. Tears go down Rose’s face as her beloved pet Shadow is forced to do these evil crimes. She says more to herself than to anyone else, “I told him not to go to that ship. Now he has no choice but to do that creature’s bidding.”

Back to top Go down

How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female) - Page 2 Empty Re: How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female)

Post by SS3Pan Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:45 pm

How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female) - Page 2 Fiorei11

Fiore didn’t even know why he asked that question--it was obvious that she wasn’t okay, but then again, he only had to assume that she had fallen all the way from the top floor. Of course, he didn’t really want to touch her for the fear of just inflicting even more pain on her, so instead, he turned around to and Aika and nodded his head her way. She was still looking through his apartment window since she knew that it wouldn’t be a good idea to come out into public, but this must’ve been an emergency if Fiore basically told her that it was alright to reveal her fairy form in front of the human woman. She hesitated at first, but before Fiore could blink, she was floating right above the injured girl. “ Aika, do you think you can heal her?” Fiore asked, knowing that she was practicing her healing arts. “ Yes, I can try….” she replied, determination in her voice as she raised her arms over her head. After closing her eyes and concentrating for a few seconds, a bright blue hue of light began to pour out of Aika’s hands and around the woman’s body, surrounding it. Aika kept it up for as long as it took to heal all of her injuries, then she stopped abruptly and dropped into Fiore’s hands. “ Nice job, Aika….” Fiore said with a small smile before turning back to the woman. “ Better now? Now if you don’t mind, can you elaborate on what you just said? What ‘ship’ were you talking about?” Apparently, he overheard her even though she was mainly talking to herself. He needed to get answers and it appeared that she had them.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:24 pm

Rome looked at him not showing any shock of seeing the fairy and then slowly got up. She slowly walks towards her apartment again. She says once half way up the stairs, “You are going to have to follow me if you want to understand.” She got to her apartment and groan as she saw the huge holes she put in the wall when alien Shadow attacked her. She snaps her fingers and a hidden door appears. She did not know why she was showing him this but she could not hide the secret anymore. She had to tell someone or she was going to burst. She slowly opens the door and goes inside beckoning him to follow. Inside the room was a big black around ship with strange marks all over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:09 pm

How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female) - Page 2 Fiorei11

After Aika healed the woman, she gently slid into Fiore’s shirt to keep herself hidden just in case someone decided to come out of nowhere. Still, her head was still visible above the collar of his shirt. Well, it was better than just floating there in mid-air, which definitely make her more conspicuous. Fiore and the fairy exchanged glances with one another when she told them to follow her if they wanted to understand. What harm could it do to follow her? Fiore really wanted to know what was going on anyway, and what she was going to show them might just be what they were looking for all this time. Silently, Fiore walked behind the woman into her apartment, remaining pretty calm as usual, even when the hidden door suddenly appeared after she snapped her fingers. He wasn’t sure why she wanted to show him this, a complete stranger to her, but he wasn’t complaining because he needed to find out what was going on. When Aika and Fiore saw what was behind the door, both of their colored orbs widened. “ Oh my….” Aika mumbled lowly, her eyes still wide. Fiore looked kind of speechless because he had seen the ship before. It looked perfectly familiar to him and the fairy, which was what surprised the both of them. “ Could this really be….? Miss, who does this ship belong to?” Fiore asked quickly, still trying to keep himself calm. This couldn’t belong to the same kind of alien that invaded his home….could it?
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Rose says, “Five years ago I was walking my dog in a patch of woods outside the city. He started barking like crazy and ran to the middle of the woods. I run after him for an hour. He finally came to a stop and we found the ship in a huge creator. The next thing I know, my dog is surrounded by a blue flame and has become a host for an alien wolf named Nitro” She shows him the pictures she drew of the alien. She says, “He feeds off humans and their souls. The only reason he has not killed me is because Shadow won’t let him. At least until today he was not able to hurt me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:55 am

How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female) - Page 2 Fiorea12

While the two of them listened to her brief story in dead silence, they were both staring at the picture she had drawn of the alien wolf. “ Nitro….he’s the one that….well, you know….” Aika murmured as she looked over to Fiore. “ Yeah, I remember that name….” he mumbled, almost to himself as he continued to stare at the picture, tons of memories suddenly flooding through his mind until his complex brain began to ache. “ Damn it--I should’ve seen this coming….” he said to himself before looking back up to the woman…whose name he still did not know yet. “ Miss, you do know there are many more alien wolves out there, right? Nitro….is their leader and although I never knew that they had the ability to take over a host’s body, I am assuming that he’s just getting stronger, eventually to the point that Shadow won’t be able to resist him anymore…I do know that more of them are coming though--Nitro was the one that started the invasion….on my own planet….” Fiore explained to her as he looked away. Aika frowned slightly, a solemn look on her face. Was he about to reveal himself? It seemed like he was, seeing as how he had just admitted that he wasn’t from this planet. Suddenly, Fiore pressed the button on the device on his wrist, which revealed his true alien-like appearance. She seemed pretty….open-minded about all of this extraterrestrial stuff already, so he assumed that she wouldn’t freak out when she saw his true form. “ I was sent here years ago to…take care of the problem that’s about to start--somehow, the people on my planet knew that Nitro was targeting this planet next and I could use your help, now that he has taken over your pet….you may know where he is right now and if you do, I need you to take me to him….” Fiore said to the woman, figuring that this probably wasn’t the time for introductions just yet. “ Fiore, you do realize that Nitro is still possessing her pet, right? How are you going to fight him?” Aika asked him as she folded her arms. “ I have a plan….I think I might know how to lure Shadow from his host’s body based on what I can remember….” Fiore said to her reassuringly. He didn’t want to harm an innocent animal, just to get to an evil alien. Eventually, he turned back to the woman, waiting for her to lead the way if she knew where Shadow would be at that moment.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:27 am

Rose looked at Fiore as he turned into his true form. She smiles some and says, “So you are the thing that has him so riled.” She looks at the picture of just her and Shadow before they had found Nitro. A tear went down her face. She says, “Nitro is getting stronger and my pet Shadow’s will is getting weaker. I see less and less of him every day. I can’t tell you where Nitro is now. I never no where he is, but I always know that he is making Shadow do. He kills humans and eats there souls. Then burns the bodies so they can’t be identified.” She shivers as she could see the images of the bodies in her mind. She says, “It is only because of Shadow’s strong will to protect me that I am not dead yet. Today is the first time Nitro was able to attack me so strongly.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:03 pm

“ Yes, I….suppose so….” Fiore responded to her, looking down at his shoes for a moment. He was a little surprised that she wasn’t afraid or shocked by the way he looked, according to her momentary smile, but he quickly pushed the thought aside for now, especially when a tear fell down her face. He never liked to see people cry, even if it was just a tear or two. After she explained the situation to him a bit further, he nodded softly and glanced over to the doorway in deep thought. Where in the world would he be right now? “ Fiore, you can’t get a whiff of him at all?” Aika asked, knowing that his nose was usually quite sensitive. “ Not at the moment, no….but maybe I can….” he began, but trailed off as he walked out of the room and back into the main area of her apartment. The main door was still open, but thankfully, the night was getting closer, so there was a lesser chance of him being spotted. That wasn’t really his concern. He walked closer to the door, the night air running through his nostril. After inhaling deeply, he paused and widened his eyes. “ Wait, I think I’m getting a faint smell of him from here, but first, do you have any sort of container of bleach or anything that’s close to it?” Fiore asked Rose as he turned back to her. He would need the bleach for his plan. “ And you are coming with us, right?” Fiore added in while Aika flew out of the secret room shortly after.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Rose gets some bleach out of her bathroom and gives it to him. She says, “Of course I am coming with you. If you really do get Nitro out of Shadow’s body in time, I am going to calm Shadow down when his removed.” She slips her coat on and gets something out of her pocket slowly. She says turning a tracer on, “We can track him down with this. I slipped a tracker on him the last time he went out kill.” Her body was shaking as she thought about what Fiore would have to do if he could not get Nitro out of Shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:59 pm

" Thank you..." Fiore murmured as she had handed him the bleach. He held onto it tightly as she stated that she was going to come along with them. " Alright then....I suppose the owner would be best at calming him down anyway...." Fiore said to her with a small smile on his face. Calming Shadow down in his current form would probably just be a total disaster, considering if he had attempted to do it in his original form. Fiore and Aika raised their eyebrows at the tracker that she pulled out though. Looks like Fiore wouldn't have to use his senses after all. That was good. The last time he did that, he ended up in the middle of nowhere. He certainly didn't want that right now. " Okay, lead the way then....erm, I believe you haven't told me your name yet...." Fiore said to her with a nod, but then realized that they introduced themselves to one another. " I'm Fiore and this is Aika...." he introduced briefly as he walked out of the apartment with her. He decided to change back into his disguise, just in case anyone was out this late at night. Aika gave a small wave as he introduced her. Somehow, Fiore was able to tell that she was worried about what he would have to do if he could not get Nitro out, so he reasurred her, knowing that it would work out. " I promise I won't Shadow....I guarantee that this'll work--it may cause a little discomfort to Shadow's nose, but that's all...." Fiore told her as he continued to follow her.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:26 pm

“Erm, I believe you haven't told me your name yet....” Fiore said to her with a nod. “I'm Fiore and this is Aika...” Rose leads him out into the city and says, “My name is Rose Ishtar. It’s nice to meet you both.” She did not seem to calm down. Her heart was racing like crazy inside her chest. She jumped as she heard a wolf howl. She says picking up her pace, “He is nearby and by the sound of that howl, we don’t have much time left to save Shadow from being fully Nitro’s host.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:17 pm

" It's nice to meet you too Rose...." Aika said while Fiore nodded in agreement, his heart skipping a beat at the sound of the wolf's howling. His scent was becoming stronger to him as well, which was another sign that showed that he must've been really close by. " Okay, let's hurry...." Fiore said just before he started running after Rose in order to pick up the pace. God, he hoped that he wouldn't mess up. He had to get it right or else he might just accidentally hurt Shadow by mistake. " There he is...." Fiiore mumbled as he stared over at Nitro from behind a bush that they came up on. Fiore braced himself and finally, after a few seconds, he jumped out of the bushes, the container of bleach now wide open. Without a word or any hesitation, Fiore tossed the bleach right at Nitro, but strangely, he didn't hit him with it. He purposely tossed the strong-smelling liquid right in front of Nitro. That way, he would get a nice whiff of it. Most dogs didn't like the smell of bleach and Nitro was no different. He was an alien dog, which just made it worse for him since his nose was even stronger than a normal dog's nose. This was Fiore's plan--to drive Nitro out of Shadow's body using his strong sense of smell against them. To Fiore's delight, it worked just as planned, but he didn't stop there. While Nitro poured out of Shadow's body, Fiore released his retractable finger nails, leaped at Nitro and literally swiped him away from Shadow. Doing that made his disguise disappear, revealing his true self again. " Rose, you must get Shadow and head away from here--I can handle him!" Fiore called out to her, frowning as he turned back to Nitro. If this sudden anger kept on building up, he would definitely be able to defeat Nitro himself.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:34 pm

Rose looks at Shadow as he struggles to stand. She could not move him on her own. Nitro growls and knocks Fiore off of him and makes his way back inside Shadow. This time instead of turning into a blue flame wolf, he was blood red. A gold lining appeared over his body. Shadow was now his permanent host and he was happy about it. He says glaring at Rose, “Now I can finally get rid of you without Shadow interfering.” Rose backed away from him as tears formed in her eyes. She says, “You already have killed me. Shadow was my only family.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:08 pm

When Nitro knocked him back, he was able to rebound instead of falling to the ground. It was surprising for someone who hadn’t fought in awhile, but he still ended up landing on his feet after back-flipping swiftly. Unfortunately, he wasn’t swift enough to stop Nitro from going back into his body. “ Shit….” Fiore muttered, a deep frown crossing his face as he saw Shadow’s body transformed before his eyes. That was the only plan he had--well, so far. Still, he was all out of ideas right now and the situation wasn’t looking very good at all. He may not have had any other ideas, but that didn’t stop him right there. He was pretty good at controlling his emotions, but there was something about Nitro that just infuriated him. Perhaps it was the fact that he was apart of the reason why his entire race was scattered all around the universe and/or extinct. Fiore tried to keep that anger under control though. Quickly, Fiore jumped in front of Rose, defending her. “ You’ll have to go through me first! Your destruction ends here!” he growled, aiming his open palm at him. His hand began to light up with a golden energy ball and he looked like he was ready to shoot, but deep down, he really wasn’t. ‘ Damn….if only I could inflict damage without harming Shadow….’ he thought in his mind, but still kept his defensive state against Nitro. He was willing to protect Rose, but he didn’t want to harm an innocent animal in the process. Was there really no other way?
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:09 am

Nitro laughs and says, “I know you can’t or won’t be able fire your energy at me. You are too afraid to hurt that worthless human’s pet.” He grabbed Fiore by the leg and tossed him out the way of Rose. He was dying to kill this woman in front of him. His wolf fangs sharpened and his mouth started to water. He grabbed her quickly by the arm and began to tear at her flesh. Rose let out a scream of pain and began hitting him hard on the head, trying to get him to release. It was clear that with each punch she was causing some damage to his head. She says her punches getting stronger and more determined to end him, “I will not let you make Shadow watch you kill innocent people! He may have to die, but he will be free from you and the pain you have caused him!” Nitro quickly let go of her arm as his head and snout bled from her punches.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Fiore paused when Nitro said that, his energy ball slowly diminishing. He was right--he couldn’t do it. Well, at least not yet. He moved away in time to evade Nitro’s attack, but then something else suddenly attacked him. Whatever it was, it rammed him right in his side with its horns, knocking him right into a tree, which caused it to break right in half. It was apparent that he wasn’t able to help Rose out at the moment. He grunted to himself, but forced himself to get back up to his feet, despite the new excruciating pain in his back, his shirt tattered from the sharp horns. “ Fiore….you look pathetic, just the way you looked when we attacked your planet….” the alien said through his deep voice, his red eyes staring down Fiore hungrily. When Fiore caught sight of the alien, his eyes dilated with shock. That pale green skin, those piercing red eyes, those horns…. “ Basko….?!” Fiore growled, rage filling his dark blue eyes. Meanwhile, Aika was sort of busy herself. There was a smaller alien around here, about her size, so she was fighting it off as best as she could. She appeared to be winning, but was just hoping that everyone else was alright since she had wandered off fighting this strange alien that had accompanied Basko. “ We meet again, Fiore….so tell me, are you going to actually fight this time or run away?” Basko questioned, a smirk crossing his face as he stood up from being on all fours. “ I never ran away!” Fiore yelled out, which was true. Basko had ran away first and then Fiore had no choice but to retreat as well because that was when the destruction of his planet began….but, why was it that Basko looked so similar to him, despite the horns? Suddenly, Fiore disappeared, reappearing right in front of Basko to deliver a swift punch to the face, causing Basko to fly back. Right after doing that, he tossed an energy ball at Basko, but Basko deflected it with his own energy. “ You haven’t seen the last of me--keep that in mind when I destroy this planet next….” Basko told Fiore, a devious smile on his face before he suddenly disappeared right from his spot. Once that was covered up, he instantly heard Rose’s voice. Oh crap--was she…no, wait. She looked like she was getting Nitro off her back with her punches. Unfortunately, her statement was true and he was finally starting to accept it. Shadow may just have to die, but if he died, he would be free from Nitro. It would be selfish to keep him alive in this form. That was better than becoming his host after all, so after Nitro let go of Rose, he had finally made it back to the area, quickly forming another energy ball. His aim was pretty good, so he was swift to toss it at Nitro without hesitation. He was on the side of Nitro so that there would be no chance of him hitting Rose in the process and he was pretty sure that it would hit, seeing as how Rose’s punches had made his head bleed, so the blood seemed to blind his eyesight a little. After releasing the energy ball though, he hopped up behind Rose, picked her up and jumped back just in time to avoid the explosion that his balls of energy usually created. Once he had landed, he let go of her, his eyes easily peering through the newly formed smoke.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Rose senses that Shadow’s body was destroyed by the energy blast. Tears went down her face as she watched the smoke clear. Shadow’s body laid in the center of the creator lifeless. She fell to her knees and started to shake like crazy. She starts to groan as she could feel the pain in her hand from hitting Nitro’s head so hard. She says calmly, “At least he is free from Nitro.” She jumps as she sees that Nitro had left Shadow’s body before the blast hit him. She tightened her fist into a ball and ran after him angrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:59 pm

When the smoke cleared and Shadow’s body was clearly lifeless, Fiore looked down at the ground with a sad gaze in his eyes. He couldn’t look at Rose as she fell to her knees crying--how could he? At least her pet wouldn’t have suffer though, and energy blasts usually killed things automatically, without them having to experience a lot of pain. “ Rose….I’m sorry….” he said lowly, looking up slightly at her with his fists clenched tightly along his sides. He kept his calm exterior though, nodding his head slightly at what she said even though he felt completely horrible--who wouldn’t? And what made it even worse was that Nitro had actually survived the blast. That cowardly bastard! He just didn’t know when to die, did he? Fiore didn’t bother with finding the words--instead, he just followed after Rose. He seriously wanted to put an end to this bastard once and for all, but how could he if he was just going to keep bouncing out of every one of his host’s bodies and just run away? It was stuff like this that made him wish that he wasn’t in charge of keeping planet Earth in tact….and Basko--where the hell did he go? That was another problem that he was most likely going to have to deal with later.

(I thought you said that Nitro was permanently fused with Shadow’s body?? So even if he had him as a permanent host, he’s still able to remove himself from the host’s body? My bad, just a bit confused and running out of ideas >.< But I can work around it)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:28 pm

(Oops I forgot that I had him attached to Shadow’s body. I am sorry...) Rose looks at Fiore and says, “He is going back to his ship to report that you are here.” She picked up her pace as she knew Nitro was getting away. She fell to the ground as her knee gave out. She starts crying again and pushes the ground saying, “God damn it! How was he able to detach himself like that?” She forces herself to get back up and run after him again. However, he was already in his ship and taking off in the sky quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:25 pm

After Rose told Fiore where he was going, he picked up the pace, wondering if they would even make it in time. Fiore was fast, but Nitro was faster without a host body. While they were running, Aika flew out of the bushes, now flying after the two of them. She didn’t ask what was going on--she already knew who they were chasing since she had seen Nitro from a distance. When Rose fell, Fiore stopped abruptly and helped her up as best as he could, then resumed with the running. He really didn’t know how Nitro was able to detach himself from Shadow’s body, so he didn’t answer her, assuming that that question wasn’t meant to be answered. He would’ve understood if she was mad at him even though she probably wasn’t. Still, he killed Shadow and wasn’t even able to get Nitro in the process. All Fiore knew was that Nitro was going to pay one way or the other. The alien and the fairy suddenly came to a stop in their running when they looked up at the sky, now standing in the spot that Nitro’s ship once was. Crap--he was getting away and fast. “ No, we have to go after him!” Fiore said, turning back to Rose and Aika. “ But Fiore, the ship that you landed on Earth with doesn’t work anymore….” Aika notified him, a deep frown on her face. “ I can make it work--it still has some fuel left in it anyway….” Fiore muttered as he began to walk towards a big bush, pushing it aside to reveal his old ship. If he was planning to repair, he had no idea where he would start. Fiore was good with his hands and putting stuff together, but it was only his first time repairing a ship. Could he possibly make it work again? Well, even if he could, he probably wouldn’t be able to follow Nitro--he wasn’t really sure where he was going after all. He knew that the odds were against them, but when he really wanted to get to something, he tended to stop caring about what was possible and what was impossible. As of now, anything was possible at the moment.

(It’s cool, I just wanted to make I was following the story correctly….)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:29 am

Rose looks at the ship closely and says, “You won’t be able to get this to run. I can tell just by looking at it.” She goes up to the ship and runs her fingers over the cold form of metal. She says calmly, “I have a feeling this thing would shatter as soon as it left the ground.” Rose takes her fingers away from the cold metal and looks at Fiore. She says, “He is bound to return here again with a little group of fighters to take you down. You see Nitro is just a pawn in this game for control of this planet.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:52 pm

A small sigh escaped from Fiore after he listened to her--he knew that it wasn’t going to work, but he was just hoping that it would, which made him think a bit unrealistically at the moment. “ You’re right….” he murmured, shaking his head before standing up to his feet again. “ I may be able to repair just about anything, but looks like it’s too late for this ship….” he said, almost to himself as he stared at it for a bit longer before turning back to her, just before she began to talk about Nitro. “ I know….but….he’s still dangerous--though I believe I know who’s one of the leaders behind this….” Fiore responded to her with a slight nod of his, his thoughts going back to Basko. He frowned slightly and gritted his teeth at just the thought of him, but managed to keep a straight face for Rose to hide that anger. Nitro was apart of the deterioration of his own planet, but like right now, Nitro had just taken a small role on it. He just happened to remember him was all. “ I was fighting someone when we split up--years ago, he had taken part of my planet’s chaos and his name is Basko….he’s definitely one that’s behind this, but he can’t do this all on his own, even though he has gotten stronger since I last fought him, so I wonder who else is helping him….” Fiore added in while Aika frowned thoughtfully, trying to figure out the matter herself.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:06 am

Rose looks at him and says, “Come on you look like you could use some rest. We’ll be able to think of a plan when our minds are rested.” She starts to go to her apartment to clean out some of Shadow’s things. She puts all his chew toys in a box and tapes it shut before putting at the top of her closet. Rose puts his dog bed in the corner of her room and goes to lay down in her bed. Tears form in her eyes as she lays there alone. She curls into a ball and covers up in her blankets.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Fiore blinked softly and turned back to her when she stated that he looked like he could use some rest. He could’ve and he was sure that she could’ve used it too, but he doubted that he would be able to sleep tonight. Despite this, he agreed with her anyway. “ I suppose so….try to get some rest too….” he said to her in a low voice before he walked back to his own apartment space. He was concerned for her, along with all of his other concerns. Her best friend was gone, so apparently, he was going to be concerned, especially since he was the one that took him away from her. There was still that horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach. He felt sick, but that wasn’t what kept his mind going. “ Fiore, are you going to be alright?” Aika asked him softly as she floated over to her little bed. She wondered if Rose would be alright too, but she didn’t get the chance to ask her that. “ Yeah….I’m fine….” Fiore responded, forcing a weak smile before he laid down on his bed. As he predicted, he couldn’t go to sleep, even if he tried. It was a good thing that his body didn’t need too much sleep to function properly anyway. He just couldn’t stop thinking about Shadow and how he had killed him just before Nitro escaped from his body. It wasn’t his fault--he obviously didn’t want to kill her pet in the very beginning, nor did he know that Nitro was going to escape, but that just wasn’t the way he saw it. He still felt terrible about it and above all else, they still had to come with some sort of plan. Gently, Fiore closed his eyes even though he didn’t fall asleep, but he figured that he figured that he should at least try to rest his eyes for an hour or two. It was already close to early morning anyway.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:42 am

Rose sits on her bed and cries like crazy as she looks at Shadow's picture. She thinks to herself as she sits there, "At least Nitro can not use like a puppet anymore." She groans as the sun light hits her eyes. She gets dressed for her college classes so she could get Shadow off her mind for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next