The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female) - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female)

Post by SS3Pan Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:07 pm

How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female) - Page 3 Fiorea12

“ Are you sure this is going to work?” Aika asked as she floated along Fiore, who was walking beside her through the same forest that they were in last night. “ It has to! Why wouldn’t it work?” Fiore said, sort of trying to convince himself that it will. “ I’m not skeptical that it won’t work….I just hope it doesn’t….backfire….you’ll die if something goes wrong, Fiore….” Aika informed him with a serious frown on her face. “ I know, but this is all my fault, so I have to fix this….because of me, Rose is probably suffering right now….” Fiore replied, trailing off before he shook his head and stopped abruptly, making the little fairy bump into him from behind. “ Here we are….ready to make that body shield?” Aika smiled slightly, nodding her head as she took her position. 30 minutes later, Fiore and Aika were in front of Rose’s apartment door. Of course, Fiore was in his disguised form, but Aika was sort of hiding in his shirt so she wouldn’t be all out in the open. Her head was poking out from behind the color of his shirt, and she was beaming while Fiore knocked on Rose’s door. Fiore was smiling a little himself, but he looked exhausted. After knocking on the door, he waited for Rose to answer while stroking the wolf’s head gently. Somehow, Fiore had brought Shadow back to life and he was standing right beside him. How? Well, a really thorough explanation would only make it clear. The best part was Shadow wouldn’t be able to be manipulated again, thanks to what Aika had done. Only a good explanation would clear that part up too.

(Decided to add a little twist to this for you ^^)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female) - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:05 am

Rose open the door and looks at the three of them a little dazed. She rubs her eyes and looks at Shadow with a smile instantly holding her arms out to him. He jumps at her full force licks her face eagerly as though he had gotten lost and they are finally reunited. She looks at Fiore and asks, “How did the two of you bring him back to me?” She opens the door wider so they can come in and then goes to get Shadow some food to eat.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3