The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.) - Page 20 Empty Re: Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Corbin looked over to her and smiles..."I think he could." He grinned as he looked to her as they got to the house. Corbin pulled open the door for her and grinned.."Finally get some time to our selfs." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.) - Page 20 Empty Re: Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:20 pm

she laughed softly and lightly kissed his cheek " yeap.. one week all to ourselves. " she teased. getting tugged in by raja. " ok ok . " she laughed as she unhooked the leash for him before heading up the stairs. " come on hun, warm bath awaits."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:23 pm

He grinned as he followed her up the stairs..."I can't wait." He grinned as he pulled off his jacket and then stretched alittle...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:33 pm

she laughed softly as she watched him before running up the stairs. Raja following after her. she was in the room instantly and allready pulling off her damp clothes. before going to the bathroom to run the water. making it nice and hot. ' hmmmmmmm gunna feel real good."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:39 pm

Corbin grinned as he walked into the room watching as she pulled off her cloths..."Hmmm..." He grinned licking his lips before he too started to undress before walking into the bathroom.."Hmmm I bet it does." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:41 pm

she grinned, looking him over as Raja settled down onto his bed. while she went into the bathroom with them. " i am just glad we have a big enough tub... because i definitely wanted you with me. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:44 pm

He grinned looking to her.."If it wasn't big enough I would simply summon another." He grinned looking to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:49 pm

she laughed. " of course you will. nothing stops you from getting what you want . " purred as she stepped into the tub before tugging at him. " come on. i will scrub your back if you scrub mine. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Corbin grinned getting into the tub as well.."Sounds like a deal to me." He grinned as he leaned down and kissed her softly before sitting in the warm water..."Hmmm this is nice." He grinned as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:04 pm

she laughed softly as she kissed him back before getting the soap and sponge. " hehe hmm definitely , i only do this once. " she teased him as she scooted behind him before starting to scrub his back, as she lightly nipped his shoulder.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:03 am

He grinned..."I'm sure I'm sure." He says as he then felt her scrub his back and then nip his shoulder..."You know thoes little nips of yours only turn me on." He grinned as he looked at her from over his shoulder.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:53 am

she grinned and lightly nipped him again before placing a light kiss on his lips." hmmmm i know.. its why i do it.. i can sense these things you know.. heh your body language does not lie. " she teased as she pressed up against him completely , giving a few more little nips as she slid her hands around to his front and lightly began to soap him up agian.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:40 am

He grinned when she nipped him again and then kissed him softly. He kissed her back and smirked.."I see I see." He says wih a grin as she nipped him a few more times..."Hmmm I love you Meridian." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:25 pm

she blinked and looked up at him, flushing as she snuggled against him. " love you too corbin." she smiled , feeling really good at the moment as she ran her hands over his body before slipping them lower to playfully tease him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Corbin smirked feeling her tease him..."I have a feeling this is gonna be a long bath." He grinned as he closed his eyes.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:41 pm

she laughed softly as she nipped his neck lightly , " well only if you want it to be.. you want me to stop and wait i can do that.. " grinned" want you to be comfortable is all hun. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:49 pm

He grinned..."Sounds good to me Babe...Unless of course you wanna wait till we get to the bed." He grinned .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:56 pm

she grinned back. " hmmmmm i think we should wait... only until we are clean. " she grinned. spending the next few minutes washing him up and passing him the shampoo while she herself got clean before she was out of the tub q uickly.. " catch me if you can." she called out before she was out the door. not bothering with clothes.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:59 pm

He grinned washing his hair before looking up at her as she jumped out and ran out of the bathroom..."ohhh i think I will." He grinned as he was already behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her against him. He then leaned down and kissed the black of her neck softly. "Hmmm what do I win?" He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:03 pm

she yelped and laughed as she wiggled agianst him, purring loudly as she shivered from his kiss on her neck , half closing her eyes as he did it." hehe hmmmm anything you want baby.. you name it and i will give it to you."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:04 pm

He grinned. "Alright then...Tonights gonna be your night..You get to do what ever you want with me." He grinned sucking on her neck softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:10 pm

she gasped and moaned softly as she wiggled against him once more, rubbing her body slow and teasingly against him, closing her eyes as he sucked on her neck, sending little zings of pleasure through her body ." ohhhh hmmmmmm.. .. hehe hmmmmm really.. i wouldn't know where to start."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:43 pm

He groaned slightly as she wiggled against him once more.."Mmmm you got a pretty good immagination." He says with a smile as he kissed her neck some more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:00 am

she bit her lip and squirmed again , rubbing her naked body up against him slowly , wanting to tease him into wanting her badly as she closed her eyes, they where out in the middle of the hall way but she didn't care. he had caught up to her rather quickly , though he sorta cheated using his powers. " hmmmm only because you allow it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:32 pm

He groaned as he started to stiffen up as she rubbed her naked body against him...They were then teleported to the bedroom right infront of the bed..."Hmmm I don't know if I wanna do this." He teased witha smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next