The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.) Empty Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:28 am

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.) Normal_normal_k23259-10

Meridian sighed as she slowly opened her eyes, staring up at the same old stone ceiling that she had looked at for the past few years. stretching slowly the sound of chains clinking together was the only thing that greeted her this morning. It was a new day, but something different was going to happen and she knew it. Sitting up she yawned and ran a hand through her tangled hair, wincing when her slender fingers pulled several knots. She was definitely used to this life, she had three years to really adjust to it and seemed now, she knew she would never go home.

She knew the guards would be there soon so she only had a limited of time to really shower, that was the only good part about where she was at, she had access to clean and warm water, and anything to wash with considering no body wanted a dirty slave. Atleast until the master actually made them dirty, depending on his mood, she once saw the man beat a poor girl in the mud, then got mad at her for daring to get her clothes dirty. Her feet where silent as she padded to the other side of her cell, slipping off her night gown in the process and hanging it up on the only hook on the wall before she turned on the water, watching as the water shot out of the shower head. Her room was a little strange, the floor all tile and tilted slightly toward the far wall, only because it was one room, but had a shower in it, and no curtain so if the guards came down they would see her fully naked. Not wanting to dwell on anything bad she quickly stepped under the fall of the water, sighing as the warm water rushed over her body waking her up. Picking up a thin rag she soaped it up and started to clean herself, starting from her feet and ankles, making sure to wash as much as she could between the shackles on her ankles. they where lose enough to move around but not big enough to slip over her feet. Once that was done she moved upwards, washing her legs and hips before going over her belly and chest, before reaching around back to scrub as much as she could at her back. then worked on her shoulders, arms and face. the soap had a light scent of lavender, only because her master as of right now liked his slaves smelling really good. it normally kept him in a good spirited mood. Once the soap was done she reached for the only shampoo she had and washed her tail, ears and hair before rinsing off completely.

She was just stepping out of the shower when she heard the upper door open, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her body she turned the water off and stepped towards the small wooden crate that served as her drawer for clothes. she was just pulling on a fresh pair of knickers and corset when the guard appeared.

" ahh i figured you where awake. " he grinned, leaning his body against the bars of her room. his black eyes slowing looking over her body as he watched her get dressed. " its a good thing too because your luck has finally changed.. your leaving this place. You have been sold.. the master wants you upstairs pronto.. don't worry about your things i will pack them as soon as you head upstairs. " he waited silently , watching as she pulled on the usual slave clothing, the undergarments had a purpose, making sure she kept her female figure, pushing her breasts up high as well as keeping her waist slender, while her hips did the usual female thing and flared out, giving her the gentle hour glass figure that most men panted after. the clothing that went over it was just a simple dress wrap. Sort of what you see on the egyptian's. one strap over the shoulder while it wrapped around her body , the end of it only stopping in the middle of her thigh , showing off her long slender legs." come on now , grab your slippers. "

she nodded as she finished tieing the back of her dress before grabbing the silk slippers, she had been lucky for a long while she had been favored by her former master, her new one must have paid a hefty fine to get her.Slipping the slippers on she stepped towards the door so the guard could take her chains off before she followed his instructions to go up the stairs and into the waiting room, she would recieve new shackles from her new master later. Making sure her hair was not out of place and her dress was wrinkle free she lightly knocked on the door before hearing a gruff voice answer for her to come in. , Opening the door slightly she spoke softly " you wanted to see me master?"

She watched as her old master stood up , he was still young, in his thirties with a full of dark black hair, his body well built and well toned, he made sure he kept himself in good shape because he had many enemies." of course little Mer.. come here come here." he waved his hand at her before she stepped foward and allowed him to look her over. " perfect as always, not a single thing out of place, no wonder you are my favorite. " he gave a light smile before patting her on the head, smiling even bigger when she had a small smile of delight on her face, for her, a pat on the head was a treasure, meant she did very well indeed to get that special gift..

" master... did i do anything wrong to be .... sold again ?" she bit her lip and looked up at him cautiously , she shouldn't question him but she was curious.

He sighed and shook his head before sitting down , and as usual her automatic reaction was to sit on the floor on his right, near his knee, her usual spot. " no little one you didn't.. You are my very favorite out of the rest and it pains me to part with you but i must. all good things always come to an end and you know it... " he lightly chided her before closing his eyes. " i am to move soon and well, i can't bring everyone with me.. i tried offering the others up but he refused, he was relentless to get to you , and i don't know why but he paid high dollar price.. one i am a full to ignore.. i am sure he will treat you right.. ahh here he is now. " he looked up as he heard another knock before responding. " come in .. its open. "

Meridian tensed instantly , looking voer at the door, not daring to move a muscle and even held her breath as she waited.. desperately wanting to see who her new master was, but feared she allready knew.....

(( ok all up to you XD))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.) Empty Re: Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:30 am

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.) AnimeGuyWlBurg
Corbin knocked on the door opening it and walking in when he heard the man tell him to come in. "His eyes feel apon Meridian..She is Quite beautiful." He says with a kind smile as he walked over and knelt down looking into her eyes. He then looked to the man..."How much was I giving you again...Forgive me..I have been quite busy today." He says with a smile as he patted Meridian's head softly before standing back up. "So where were you moving too?" He asks him curiously.

Last edited by Darious_Knightengale on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.) Empty Re: Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:35 am

Meridian blinked in surprise before nearly purring, that was twice she got a pat on the head and was now wondering what was going on... " th-.. thank you sir. " she lowered her gaze to be respectfull as her glance went towards her old master.

He grunted slightly as he leaned back and folded his hands on his lap." hmmm. i had bought her for three million.. you tripled it to nine.. that was the agreement.. ahh and i am moving over seas. smaller estate owned by my family. " he looked over at meridian." you where there once Mer... three years ago. your very first home. "

Meridian perked up in surprise, ears twitching as she remembered that place well, she had been scared out of her mind, but he had been good to her, even more so since she didn't do a thing to envoke his wrath.

He looked up at Corbin again before standing up . " she is a good girl, never gets in trouble and always does what she is told.. in fact, i think the only time she ever did get into trouble was when one of the other girls tried to steal her food." he grinned" first time i seen the little vixen pull her claws out.. .. i trust you will take very well care of her?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:43 am

Corbin smiles..."Ahhh I thought so.." He says with a smile as he then pulled out a check with the price and then handed it to him..."There you go." He says with a smile. It was a blank check so as to show a sign of trust. "Well then he then looked to him.."Overseas huh..Thats intresting." He says with a smile as he watched the man stand up.."I will take good care of her." He says with a grin. Corbin then walked behind the man as if he was going to get some of the drinks on the table only to turn back to and glance down at Meridian before rearing back and putting his hand threw the mans back. "Never trust anyone..." He says with an evil grin as he then pulled his arm out it wasn't even covered in blood. He then watched as the man fell to the floor. Just before he hit a worm hole like thing opened and he dissappeared into it before it closed leaving no trace of him. His eyes then looked to the Meridian..."Come...I am your new master...And you will respect me...If not you'll end up being just like him..." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:48 am

Meridian smiled slightly at her old master before her eyes widened in horror, watching as her new master's arm was practically sticking out of her old masters chest before he fell and then was swallowed hole by some sort of hole, she scooted back instantly her furr standing on end as her pupils turned to catlike slits, a low hiss escaping from her throat before she caught herself and turned her gaze away from him, flattening her ears on her head and lowered her head, she was in shock, confused on what just happened and unsure if she should mourn the loss of her old master, she could definitely feel the tears pricking at the corner of her eyes but forced them back, she would not show any sign of weakness as she nodded her head to his command. " yes master. " murmured slightly as she got up, waiting for him to move so she could follow.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:54 am

He then walked over to and grinned..."Good girl.." He says with a grin petting her head..."Were leaving here...Come." He says with a grin as he walked out side with her getting a little ways away. "Alright then." He says with a grin as he then held his hand out towards the mansion. One of the worm holes opened underneath it swallowing the mansion making it as if it was never there..."Alright then." He says with an evil grin as he then reached down taking Meridians hand in his he then muttered a few things and the ground around them flashed white almost blinding. When it cleared they were in a ver well kept castle..."Here we are...Your new home Meridian." He says with a grin letting go of her hand.."You will be staying in my room." He grinned..."Come." He says as he then walked up the stairs and then down a long hall way before stopping at a room. He then pushed open the door with a grin. "Go on." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:00 am

her eyes widened in shock as she had followed him outside before the building just.. dissappeared, sucking in a breath she turned to him. " but the others?!" clamped her mouth shut instantly before looking down , only to feel his hand on her hand, causing her to tense instantly , she was about to say something before the flash of light blinded her, causing her iris's to go very wide to the point where her eyes looked black, the light strong enough to make her eyes water once more as they stung, she rubbed viciously at her eyes with one free hand, hearing him speak before he tugged her down the hallway, and up some stairs, nearly tripping as she slowly got her vision back though she mostly saw spots of white everywhere.. blinking several times she stared at his room as he pushed the door open before telling her to go on.. bitting her lip she as she stepped away from him the moment he let go of her hand, before slowly , cautiously stepping into his room, her eyes darting everywhere once her vision cleared up completely , she was wondering where his other slaves where, if he was that powerfull he had to have had many many slaves..

She really couldn't beleive it, her life definitely changed, her old master was most likely dead, and the other slaves most likely gone as well. she was alone.. again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:07 am

He smirks as he walked in behind her..."You will be bedding on the floor beside my bed...Rules are pretty simple...Obey my every command...Or...I'll punnish you...And trust me you won't like the punishment...You cannot go any where with out me being with you..." He then grinned..."Yes you are all alone...Your jsut an object to me nothing more....And I do have others...They are jsut dead..." He muttered looking over to her..."I trust you won't end up the same way?" He questioned..."And yes I can read your mind." He smirked..."Now then get up on the bed and strip down so I can see you..." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:11 am

she blinked in shocked surprise , mentally making a note not to call him any names in her head like she had done before with others that made her mad, nodding slightly she shifted a little as she swallowed. " dead sir?.. " blinked, before shuddering, wondering what they did to piss him off and encure his wrath on them. She didn't mind sleeping on the floor, she had done it plenty of times before she was allowed a small cot with her old master.. bitting her lip she glanced at him and frowned, she had to ask , considering her old master was always specific.. and his command to strip down , usually meant just take the actual dress off and leave the corset and underwear on.. " strip.... competely sir?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:15 am

He looked to her..."Yes dead..As in no longer living..." He smirked.."Its a shame..I really enjoyed most of them though none of them are as pretty as you..." He grinned as he then cocked his head to the side hearing her next question. "Yes completly...I want to see my product..." He says with a grin as he walked over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:17 am

she tensed the moment he walked towards her before she stepped back then immediately ran to the bed, climbing on before reaching behind her to untie her dress, tugging it off and neatly folding it and laying it on the bed before reaching back to undo the ties to her corset, nearly giving a sigh of relief as she could breath better before laying that down as well, then quickly removed her last article of clothing, and laying it on her neat pile of clothing, tucking her legs underneath her so she was kneeling on the bed, her hands resting on her lap as her eyes stared at the floor.. her tail lightly curled around her feet as her ears twitched nervously , she was trying her best to also control her breathing.. She was highly nervous and really didn't want to piss him off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:24 am

Corbin watched her with a grin as she started to undress..When she was finished he walked over to her eyeing her. "Hmmm.." He muttered as his hands then moved to her breasts touching and fondeling them softly..."I like.." He grinned as his hands then snaked down her stomach and then inbetween her legs running his finger up her folds.."I like alot.." He grinned before moving his hand up to her stomach holding it there and muttereing a few worked. WHen he removed it she was branded unpainfully.."There now your mine.." He grinned. He then stepped back pulling off his shirt and then his pants untill he was completly in the nude. He had scars all over his chest back arms and legs..."Lets see how good you are with that mouth..." He grinned as he looked down at his massive member. Before walking back over ot her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:29 am

she tensed again as she felt his hands on her breasts, before his hand made its way to her crotch , she tried her best not to make a sound, she had never been touched there, still a virgin so she was definitely scared out of her mind. She bit her lower lip slightly hard, nearly making it bleed before she looked down at the brand she now had.. blinking in surprise since it hadn't hurt..

Her ears perked up as she heard clothes rustling before she looked up, eyes going wide again before her face went bright red, nearly tomato red as she lowered her gaze to the floor again. She realized she was definitely in a bit of a bind, her old master had treasured her as if she was heaven itself, only because she was pure and untouched, rare to him, his other slaves where, as he called them, sluts. only used to be pleased by. , squirming on the bed in more nervousness then anything she had to force her gaze to stay on the floor to keep from looking at him, even as he spoke about her mouth ... "... what do you mean sir?".her voice was a little shaky, yet soft.. nearly unable to be heard by normal humans. She could tell he must have been in many battles due to the many scars that she glimpsed on his body but she was not about to inspect them fully , she didn't want to die just yet for being too curious.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:48 pm

His eyed looked to her..."Ahhh so you are pure like he said..." He grinned as he then walked over sitting down on the side of the bed..."Looks like I'll have over plans for you later..." He smirked.."What you pretty much do his put your mouth around me right here." He pointed to his member..."Then you suck slowly and bob your head...You can even use your tongue if you would like...Just no teeth...You so much as scratch me your going to be beaten.." He warned with a smirk..."Try it...I want to see how good you are." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:00 pm

her face went even redder as he explained, causing her to get more embarrassed even as he explained if she so much as scratched him she would be beaten." can't be good if i have never done it sir. "she murmured slightly as she eyed him, before her gaze went back to his lap. causing her face to go even more red. She trying to figure out how to start, Every time she thought she figured out how to start, she would basically panic and not even touch him. "plans?.. what plans sir?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:29 pm

He smirks looking to her..."Fine I guess I'll let you get away from being beaten since this is your first time doing it....And don't worry about the plans those are for me to know only." He grinned as he then cocked his head to the side..."Go on now." He motioned down to his member with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:33 pm

she couldn't beleive it, he wouldn't let it go and she was embarrassed as all get out as she looked back down at his lap, she really didn't want to do that.. for two reasons.. One she may be tempted to bite him, and well that would surely result in her instant death , and two, he was really big and well she was really small and didn't even think she could even fit her little mouth on that thing. .Squirming more on the bed she watched as he leaned back before she cautiously reached out with a hand, she really needed a distraction, she had heard some of the other slaves that she had lived with stories on this, but half the time she new they had wanted to do it and had been aroused into doing it, she really didn't know a damn thing about it.. licking her lower lip from being nervous she lightly allowed her fingers to trail over him slightly... Trying her best to ignore the fact he was watching her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:45 pm

He smirked looking down at her seeing her hand move out and then start to run trail over his memeber. He then smirked as he watched him self start to swell and get hard..."You can get on the floor if if it makes things eaiser." He smirked as he watched her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:51 pm

she flushed again as her gaze jumped to his face before dropping low again, she was suprised he wasn't getting impatient, she heard stories that men sometimes took what they wanted if it took to long to get it.. and she was definitely going to take her time, didn't want any room for error in accidently hurting him from a bad move or not.. " no sir.... just... testing. " murmured slightly , eyes widening slightly as it swelled and got hard, right under her hand, she felt like her face was gonna melt off from how much she was blushing, she bed she looked like she had a large sunburn, thats what it bloody well felt like to her.Licking her lower lip again she squirmed slightly as she got a little bolder, running her fingers over him more, going slowly , using her hand first before she dared to bring her mouth anywhere near that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:56 pm

He smirked slightly as he felt her hands move over him more..."Hmm your pretty good at that.." He grinned..."I bet your even better with your mouth.." He smirked..."But I'll give you time to get to know what your dealing with before I get impatient..." He grinned as he thought of what all he was going to do to her when she was done.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:00 pm

she glanced at him before turning back to what she was doing, she had well manicured nails, not too long, but long enough to scratch , so she had to ignore him in order to not accidently scratch him as she lightly stroked him, glancing at his face every now and then to gauge his reaction." have heard... rumors sir from the other slaves, they talk alot.. but never show .. " muttered slightly as she scooted a little closer to him, her tail twitching in agitation as she leaned down slowly before tentatively using her tongue to run over the lenth of him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:03 pm

He looked to her..."Intresting.." He says with a grin as he watched her continue to stroke him lightly. He then grinned watching her she leaned down and ran her tongue over the length of his member..."Hmmm...Thats good.." He says shuttering slightly in pleasure.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:06 pm

she glanced at him, nearly stopping when he shuddered before she realized it was a good thing, relaxing she shifted a little on the bed again before leaning down once more, using one hand to keep her balance from falling over as her other hand ran over the base of his length while she continued to do what she was doing, testing which spots where more sensitive then others and how he reacted to it.before lightly taking the tip of him in her mouth and sucked slightly as he had told her to do before.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:10 pm

He grinned looking down at her feling her hand on the base of him.."Damn." He muttered as he then groaned slightly as she took the tip of him into her mough and sucked lightly..."Ohh...Yeah your gonna be a natural.." He grinned..."Just have to break you in..." He says with a slight groan.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:18 pm

she blinked slightly in confusion at his words, shifting a little as she leaned up and licked her lips slightly . " break me in sir?" she shuddered, really hoping that didn't mean alot of torture and pain...she didn't think she could handle that, she kept an eye on him as she took the tip of him in her mouth once more before sucking a little harder, slightly taking in a little more of him slowly at a time.. he was too big to take all so she hoped whatever she did at the moment would satisfy his needs.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next