The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:30 pm

she sucked in a breath as she covered her face with her hands before laying back on the bed, refusing to watch him. bitting her lip again as he talked while using his mouth on her. " you cheated, you don't really own me.. you killed my master." she hissed before squirming against him, the pleasure building again as she got really aroused, trying her best to ignore it." i hate you." she hissed, her voice filled with venom.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:34 pm

He smirked..."I would have still owned you..." He grinned..."I just didn't like the bastard." He grinned as she told him she hated him. "Hate me all you want...It won't change anything..." He grinned talking into her the whole time as he continued to work on her with his tongue sucking on some areas.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:37 pm

she groaned slightly nearly panting as she glared at him, he was using her body for his own pleasure, making her hate him more as she squirmed against him before closing her eyes clenching her teeth even as another climax moved through her body ,sending another fresh wave of wetness to her thighs, shuddering she tried to clamp her legs shut agian. " he didn't do anything to you . " she growled agian , this time she actually tried to roll over to move to the other side of the bed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:42 pm

He smirked as she climaxed once again. He grinned loving her tast before looking up at her.."No he didn't...But there was just somthing about him I didn't like.." He muttered as he held her still not letting her move..."How for the main event." He muttered as he moved above her looking down at her.."Your so very pretty." He grined as his member rubbed against her really wet entrence
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:47 pm

she froze instantly since he wouldn't let her move, staring up at him as she tried to tug her hips free.. " he was not a hatefull man.. your just a cruel bastard. " she spot out, narrowing her eyes on him as she tilted her chin up in defiance. " and if i wasn't pretty.. would you still keep me then?" she challenged him, knowing she was playing with death but anything was better then being violated again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:51 pm

He smirked looking to her..."That I am" He grinned as he then cocked his head to the side when she tilted her chin up in defiance. His hand then moved over gripping her neck.."Never try to best me woman...Do you enjoy living..." He says with a smirk as he then reached down and rubbed him self against her more..."If you want me to be gentle this time...You will let your emotions show.." He growled letting her neck go.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:56 pm

her eyes widened as he grabbed her throat before warning her and then releasing her, she squirmed again feeling him rub himself against her before she hissed. " what emotions am i supposed to be showing?.. i allready hate you , is that not enough emotion for you ?" she shifted al ittle, trying not to be distracted by what he was doing, her body just wouldn't stop being wet, she had another aching ... yearning feeling that she wanted to be satisfied but didn't know what to do to get it fixed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:59 pm

He smirked cocking his head to the side.."Don't hold back any moans...Nothing...Follow your instincts.." He smirked feeling her getting even wetter..."If not...This is gonna hurt like hell.." He muttered with a smirk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:05 pm

she clenched her teeth together as she glared at him. " funny.. my instincts are also telling me to kick you where it hurts... should i follow that too ?" and it was true, she wasn't lieing about that. but she was not going to lie about what her body wants any more either, as long as it gets rid of the feelings for now she would do it.. " you allready hurt me... " muttered, still remembering the pain from when he just rammed into her ass.. no help whatsever .. not even lubricant.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:07 pm

He looked to her.."Follow that one and I'll kill you.." He grinned as he then looked down at her grinning .."I know..I know.." He muttered as he then gave in and slowly pushed his massive member into her with a groan.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:12 pm

she gasped, sucking in a breath as she felt him stretching her, it still stung but not as bad as she thought it would. squirming she tried to hold still up until the point she felt him touch her maiden head, the thing that kept her as a virgin, bitting her lip she winced, slightly , holding still immeidately as she looked up at him, when he broke that, it was going to hurt and she was going to bleed, she knew this from the stories she heard...
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:15 pm

He felt the wall that was stopping him..."Your so lucky I'm going gentle this time.." He groaned slightly as he then pushed alittle harder breaking her maiden head.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:18 pm

she sucked in her breath and whimpered in pain as her muscles clamped down hard on him , her body tensing instantly before she forced herself to relax, tears allready in her eyes once more as the pain slowly subsided... " you werne't the first time." she shot back, bitting her lip before giving a slight moan, every time she squirmed and ended up putting him in her deeper.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:22 pm

He looked to her..."I'm trying to be nice to you..." He says as he groaned as she clamped down on him. He then continued to push into her slowly untill he was burried as deep as he possibly could into her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:25 pm

she gasped sucking in a deep breath as he was buried completely into her, she could feel every inch of him, which had her body trembling in pleasure against him. she allowed the low moan to escape her lips, taking a few more minutes to completely relax against him, her body adjusting to his big size as she looked up at him, squirming after a few more minutes, she was getting frustrated and didn't know why , her body yearned something, and yet she couldn't name it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:56 am

He grinned when she let out a low moan and thne trembled. After a few more minutes he could tell that she was getting frustrated..He then groaned pulling out and then pushing back into her at a slow pace.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:58 am

she gasped softly, feeling him p ulling out before pushing back in at a slow pace, her body reacted, clamping down on him as he moved within her, she bit her lip and closed her eyes, not wanting to watch him as he did it.. wishing she could imagine some other guy ,a nicer one, one that she really liked was doing it to her, it would have made her feel better.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:06 am

He groaned feeling her clamping down on him..."Shit sooo tight..." He groaned as he continued the slow pace eventually picking up the pace and thrusting alittle faster into her. "Sorry but I'm the only one who will ever do this to you." He grinned knowing exactly what she was thinking.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:14 am

she sucked in a breath as he picked up the pace, making little keening sounds of pleasure as she arched up against him, her body instinctively wanting more as she kept her eyes shut tight." stay out of my head!" she hissed, her body trembling more visibly in pleasure as she felt another climax building, atleast she knew what it was this time and didn't have to panic.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:16 am

He groaned..."I might..." He grinned as he continued the pace he was at groaning even more as he felt her start to tighten around him.."Shit..." He muttered as he continued to thrust picking up the pace alittle more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:20 am

she hissed again , this time leaning up a little on her arms as she tried to move her body , narrowing her eyes at him as she glared, she was not going to give him any satisfication in liking him, she hated him and would keep on hating him until he either killed her or some idiot killed him.. bitting her lip she moaned again as her body tensed up instantly , clamping down harder on him as her climax hit.. " ohhhhhh!"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:25 am

He groaned and smirked when she hissed..."The more you act like that the more I'm going to torment you." He says with a groan as he then felt her clamping down harder as she climaxed. "Hmmm like that do you." He groaned as his thrusts grew deeper and faster..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:29 am

she w himpered in pleasure as his moved deeper and faster into her while her body was going through the climax, making it intensify as she closed her eyes, " your bloody allready tormenting me.. " she grumbled as she squirmed, digging her nails into the bed again , not wanting to touch him but needed to hold onto something.He was driving her insane with pleasure, something she didn't want, even as she denied it felt good. at the rate he was going he was gonna make her have another climax before she even finished the first.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:31 am

Corbin smirked as he continued not letting up for nothing..."Ohhh but your enjoying...It.." He groaned as his thrusts continued to pick up pace..."I'm not gonna lie...You are...Very enticeing.." He groaned as he continued
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:35 am

she hissed tightly as she layed back down her hands instantly going to his arms, clamping down on the flesh just above his hands, sinking her nails in as she arched up once more, crying out a little louder as her body climaxed again, tightening instantly around him, making him feel even larger then before as her body squirmed, making it to the point where she couldn't even think any more. just feel what it was that he was doing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next