The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War of Darkness and Light

4 posters

Go down

The War of Darkness and Light Empty The War of Darkness and Light

Post by Darkriser09 Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:33 am

This is my first roleplay on this forum, so bear please bear with me ^^
(based of a story that a friend of mine made, credit for it goes to him)

Story:
Spoiler:

Character (and example):
Spoiler:

It will start when I get at least 4 people...
Darkriser09
Darkriser09

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

The War of Darkness and Light Empty My character bios

Post by PhoenixFlare113 Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:53 pm

I want to join ^^ (here's my character bios:)

Spoiler:

Last edited by PhoenixFlare113 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

PhoenixFlare113

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

The War of Darkness and Light Empty Re: The War of Darkness and Light

Post by Kanjam Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:09 pm

I want to be in this
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kanjam on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kanjam

Male Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by mvalerio01 Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:57 pm

I want to join.
Spoiler:

mvalerio01

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

The War of Darkness and Light Empty nothing, really.

Post by PhoenixFlare113 Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:02 pm

I might make a late post... just to say...

PhoenixFlare113

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkriser09 Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:05 pm

(just a reminder, I don't mind length cuz i consider myself as a beginner...)

Legends say that clues to the whereabouts of the god of balance are in scripted in hidden pyramids around the world... Felix, a seemingly gloomy man is seen in a forest at the Philippines, somewhere in Asia...

"Hmm... So this is where one is..." said Felix, as he walks in a pyramid in the middle of the isolated forest. As he walks in, there is a room with a large stone tablet in the middle with word carved into them... "A monolith in the center of a small continent... A hidden secret waits..." "A monolith in a small continent... They must be talking about Ayers Rock!... I must leave... This war must not be won..." Said Felix as he quickly runs out toward South...

(by the way, the order is: Darkriser09, PhoenixFlare113, Kanjam, mvalerio01 just you know...)
Darkriser09
Darkriser09

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixFlare113 Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:19 pm

Lunick, stands on hill on a starry night overlooking a village ablaze. His home in the Himalayas. He walks down the hill and into his former village. He stares into the face of his father, who is about to die from burns. Lunick draws his sword and beheads him. "This is all your fault..." said Lunick " I would never have had to burn this sacred place if it wasn't for you..." Lunick looks up and sees the stars have vanished, except for one, whos light shines over the village shrine, which is completely unharmed...

PhoenixFlare113

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanjam Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:26 pm

Zenith sighed, scratching his head as he deciphered the code on the wall.
"Hm... What do you think?" he asked, looking at the fox on his shoulder. No answer, as usual. He turned back to the wall, writing down one last word.
"It says ' the answer seeked is hidden in the maze'... No help whatsoever." He looks at the word for a couple more seconds before grinning, "It means MAIZE, not MAZE! It's in a cornfeild!" He turned and walked outside, into the humid Brazillian air. He grabbed his bladed staff from the ground next to him, Breaking into a run towards a nearby town.

Kanjam

Back to top Go down

Post by mvalerio01 Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:54 pm

Gwendyln overlooked the city below,the lights glowing irridesently in the night, all of the people were unaware of her presence above all of them. She liked to be up really high, so it pleased her that she had had to scale the empire state biulding to find the clue. She scratched her head in befuddlement, it made no sense, all there was up here was a guitar case with money taped on the top, it was stuck somehow to the top of the building. It dawned on her then, the street corner where the man had always played his guitar, case open for any tips he could get. What had seemed strange about this man before was that he had played no matter the weather, but it made sense now as she chuckled to herself.
She took a running start and lept off of the building. She had her black leather coat on and black pants so it would look like a garbage bag was drifting to the ground to anyone who saw her. Suddenly, her koala started to screech, unhappy that it had been awoken to falling off of a building when it WAS peacefully sleeping on Gwen's shoulder.
She knew exactly where she was going as she was falling, that streetcorner was where her answers were.

mvalerio01

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkriser09 Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:25 pm

Several hours later, after walking miles south, Felix stops in another forest in solitude… “This war… Why does it have to affect innocent people of the land…? Why must it make people suffer…?” he said as a dark aura formed around him. The shadows from the trees around him rise up and move as the sinister aura strengthens and his eyes turn red… The shadows continue moving until he finally comes to a stop as he slowly calms down. “Hmm… Hate… This war is full of it… I must not waste any more time, every minute, countless people die as the war goes on… There must be away to bring to an end to it… The clues are the only hope that I have of stopping this war…” He says as he sighs, grabs his belongings and heads off south, heading toward the nearest shoreline as the sun blazes high in the air…
Darkriser09
Darkriser09

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixFlare113 Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Lunick walked over to the shrine. Normally, it was forbidden to open the shrine. "Everyone's dead... I think I can get away with it..." he muttered sarcastically. He opened it and all that was there was a scroll. Lunick opened it and read aloud, "Damn... Most of the words are worn away... But I think it says 'In a tree with no leaves, in a forest with no trees... Lies the answer you seek.'"
"Ok, I have no clue what this means, but I want to go somewhere warm..." said Lunick, "I'll go south and... Wait, maybe it isn't' a normal tree, but a living tree with no leaves!" Lunicks shirt rips and wings emerge and he takes off for the Great Barrier Reef of Australia.

PhoenixFlare113

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanjam Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Zenith walked south, chopping down the corn stalks around him with his staff. "Damn... Damn... WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THIS!!" he shouted, his fox yelping from the sudden outburst. "Sorry Ama... It's just this corn. " He cut down another row of stalks, "I don't have tha patience for this crap." He swept his arm in front of him, an arc of electricity shooting from his fingertips and incinerating the corn around him. Zenith grinned and strolled through the feild of ash, looking for anything that might be the next 'clue'.

Kanjam

Back to top Go down

Post by mvalerio01 Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:15 am

Gwendyln landed ever so gracefully on the pavement while her koala was still shrieking, she tapped him on the nose to shut him up. She had to get to that street corner, it was where the answer was she knew that much. She ran to the mysterious corner practically drifting across the ground. She got there in no time and started looking around for the man with the guitar case, he would surely be there all night waiting for someone to figure the clue out.
Her search was hopeless, the man was not there and she would have to just come back again later. Being the stubborn person that she was, she decided to wait out the man instead of coming back here. She sat down on the cold ground and got comfortable, she was going to be there a while.

mvalerio01

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkriser09 Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:22 am

Finally, Felix said as he spots a sea shore. He walks there as he noticed that no one was there to be found. Three empty wooden boats are along the shore, “Hmm… No people… What a lucky day.” He said as he walks over to one of the boats. “This one seems to be in good shape, and since no one is here to claim it, I might as well borrow it from the owner…” Felix said as ha pushes the boat into the water and jumps inside it, he places his scythe on his side. He then paddles his was down south.
A couple minutes later he begins to stop and takes a piece of raw meat from a sack he had hidden on his side and takes a bite out of it... As the sun slowly sets along the horizon…
Darkriser09
Darkriser09

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixFlare113 Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Lunick is plummeting. He hits the water with a thunderous splash. "Glack!" sputtered Lunick, " I hate how I can't fly too far..." But he could see a distant shore, with pure waters and rainbow coasts. The Great Barrier Reef. He started to swim as fast as he could, until a large boat came across his path. "Need a ride, stranger?" asked the man on the boat. "Yeah, I do... but I think I would be a better captain than you..." said Lunick. Lunick leapt out of the water, drew his sword , and killed the man. Red clouds appeared in the water as Lunick kicked the mans cadaver into the water. He watched as a shark swallowed it whole. Lunick took the wheel of the ship, and began to sail towards the shore.

PhoenixFlare113

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanjam Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Zenith groaned at his own stupidity. "Of course the field caught on fire!" he shouted, a small whirlwind keeping the flames from burning him. He looked ahead and saw a small indent in the earth. Zenith grinned and walked over to it. He bent over and brushed away some of the dirt that had gathered over the years. He found a box with a map in it. He opened the map, looking over it and seeing a small X painted on one of the southern corners. "That looks like Australia." he muttered, "I guess that's where we're going next." he said, reaching up and scratching the head of the fox on his shoulder.

Kanjam

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkriser09 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:08 am

After several hours of rowing his boat, Felix finally reaches the shore, a forest is ahead of him, he sees tons of Ligan soldiers marching in, which puzzles him. "hmm... this'll take a while..." he says as he smirks. "Soldiers, I remember a lot of them back then...." he raises a shadow from the ground and uses it to grab some of the soldiers feet, as he rushes quickly south without a sight. "Hmm... that wasn't so hard" he says quietly as the shadows he made fade away. "Ugh, that isn't good >_<" he says as he begins to rush in between surrounding trees.
Darkriser09
Darkriser09

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixFlare113 Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:56 am

Lunick looks up at the starry sky, as memories of the blood that has been recently shed. "Stealing... of a mans life," muttered Lunick. Suddenly he snapped back to reality, and it was morning. His boat was right above the spot he needed to find. He dived.

PhoenixFlare113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down