The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness and Shadow (Reserved for sammie)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Darkness and Shadow (Reserved for sammie) Empty Darkness and Shadow (Reserved for sammie)

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:13 pm

The dark clouds of an approaching storm darkened the sky above the now destroyed emcampment. The empire of Zona had been expanding its borders for the past three months, destroying anything in its path. At first the expansion of the empire had been slow, but once a renegade group of ninja warriors known as the shadow rogues starting challenging the empire of Zona, the emperor, lord dark, had charged his champion of darkness, his death knight Syth with the duty of destroying any evidence of these shadow rogues. Syth at first was just a servant of darkness, but as he destroyed more and more and took the souls of the living, his dark powers grew and his control over the shadows grew as well. However, even though his powers are immense compared to what they used to be, they are nothing compared to lord dark's. Lord Dark is a very unique soul who has absolute control over any dark force near him.

Syth now had just destroyed the 15th shadow rogue emcampment, and now was facing the shadow rogue champion.

Shadow rogue: You monster! you killed them all!

the rogue jumped into the air, his twin ninja knives glistening from the little light that came from the darkened sky, he came down upon Syth hoping to jab both knives into the deaht knight's neck, but Syth easily caught the rogue by the hand and threw him hard towards a house, the rogue flew through the house and was now lying in a heap of rubble. Syth slowly walked towards him and drew his darkened runeblade.

Syth: I don't see why you fight...all you had to do was serve with the empire...but you chose the road of blood...

The rogue, now bloody and beatened, looked up at Syth, blood dripping from his mouth.

Shadow rogue:...you have no right to speak to me...how can you have pride in being a champion of darkness? One day when Lord Dark doesnt need you he'll cast you aside...

Syth: I am his right hand knight...he would never do any such thing to me...he needs me...

As Syth closes in on the rogue, the ground before him would rot and darken, any solid object near Syth would get encased in disease and mold, a sure sign of his growing dark powers.

Shadow rogue: One day...one of my kind will kill you...and you better hope whoever you pray to is merciful.

Syth:...shut up and die....I've heard enough...

And with a smile on his face...Syth shoved his sword downwards into the rogue's chest, dark shadows engulfed the rogue's body until it was no more, and a single black orb floated into Syth's chest, he had captured another soul. Now to put the finishing touches on the shadow rogue's village, he charged his sword with unholy power and swung it horizonally, as the sword swung, the village would completely obliterate, as if an unseen mystical force of destruction was traveling with it. when he was done with the single swing of his blade...all that was left was dust and ash. Syth put the sword on his back and was about to walk away, but he turned back hearing a sound, it had begun to rain and he heard a splashing sound in a nearby puddle that had formed, he saw a feminine figure and suddenly his sight darkened, he clutched his head and went to the ground, totally blacked out...the figure in the distance closing in on him.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Darkness and Shadow (Reserved for sammie) Empty Re: Darkness and Shadow (Reserved for sammie)

Post by Kitten Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:46 pm

Pez had had enough. She couldn't sit and watch her father's condition deteriorate any longer. Since the coming of the death knight on Earth, there have been less and less souls entering Hell. Without the feast of souls, Lucifer cannot survive. And without Lucifer, Hell is nothing. The entire universe would become unbalanced. Pez had seen what was going on on Earth and she understood what needed to be done.

Pez entered the throne room, where her father was sat. Slumped in his chair looking nothing more than a sick, elderly man on his death bed. Pez strode up to her father and knelt down by his feet, "Daddy," She started, "I cannot watch you die like this," She said with a lump in her throat. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes as her father begun to stroke her flame red hair, "I know dear daughter. It is time that you stood up and took the family name." "No....father, please don't talk like that. You're going to get better. I assure you." She looked up to him and wiped her tears away. "I'm going to go to Earth and defeat whoever is killing you. You can't die...not like this...not now!" She said, anger in her voice. She stood up and flattened out her burgandy dress. "I'm going to fight for you daddy. I'm going to make you so proud," She said, kissing her sickly father upon the forehead.

With that, she opened up a portal of many deep, dark colours and stepped into it ever so gracefully. She turned and looked at her father once more before closing the portal and appearing upon the lands of earth.

Earth. Such a pittyful place. Such a fragile place. She could feel the presence of this death knight ever so close to her. She begun to walk forward, a down pour of rain couldn't even stop her now. The sounds of the heavy water hitting the now softening ground was somewhat soothing to her ears. And there, directly infront of her, was the person in question. Was her journey at an end already? She had a large staff in her left hand. Bending her knees a little, she spun it around, summoning an essence to take the death knight off guard. She watched as he fell to the ground and she begun to approach him. "Oh Syth...What have you become?" She asked, now recognising who it really was. "What are you doing to bring all of this upon yourself?" She asked, her voice almost heavenly. She held her hand above him and a white light appeared, it enveloped Syth and disappeared, "Rise," She said sternly.
Kitten
Kitten

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Darkness and Shadow (Reserved for sammie) Empty Re: Darkness and Shadow (Reserved for sammie)

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:36 pm

Suddenly the rain starts to pour harder, as Syth goes to get up, he is frozen in time and a lightning bolt strikes behind Pez, hitting a large pile of rubble. When the flash from the bolt goes away, a lone man is standing upon the pile of rubble.

???: Interesting that you two would meet like this...I wonder...do you remember what happened?

The man is dressed in black robes, jet black hair with a purple tint upon his head, he bears a purple shiny two handed sword upon his back, with each lightning strike, wings made of lightning itself are seen on his back for the duration of the lightning flash. The man steps of the pile of rubble and takes a few steps towards Pez.

???: Do you remember...anything?

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:11 pm

Pez hunched her shoulders as the rain begun to pour harder. It became difficult to hear and see with the rain pounding the ground so aggressively. A loud clap of thunder and a bright lightening bolt shot behind her. It seemed that the lightening bolt had hit a pile of rocks behind her, causing them to shatter into thousands of pieces. She turned around but didn't flinch. On earth, Pez had nothing to fear. Or so she thought. As the flash dimmed down and died, Pez saw someone...or something emerging from the rubble. She frowned and squinted to see whom was in the distance.

She frowned even more when she heard a voice, "Remember?" She questioned both herself and the owner to the mysterious voice, "Remember what?" She asked as he drew in closer to her. Pez stared at the person now stood feet from her. She recognised him. But from where? "You....You seem so....familiar...." She said in a distant voice, brushing her wet fringe from her face. Her grip upon her staff tightened.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Suddenly a small flash of light comes from Syth's direction and a mental flashback projection of some kind happens, it shows Syth but he looks younger and does not have his darkened shadow armor, there is a woman standing in front of him.

Syth: How could you do this to me? I trusted you!

The woman dashes forward and knocks Syth down with a powerful magic, she says something but her words are unheard, her lips move but no sound comes out. the woman walks away and Syth lays there in his sorrow. the flashback becomes hazy now and blurs into another flashback in which Syth looks slightly older, in front of him is a hooded figure.

Syth: I have been scarred by this cruel world...I am ready to embrace darkness...

Hooded figure: Excellent...take this runeblade and pierce your heart with it...that shall submit your soul to darkness and give you immense power...

Syth does as told and puts the blade into his heard, it doesnt draw blood but pierces his soul and a dark shroud surrounds him and darkens his armor.

The flashback freezes and the man that came from the lightning speaks.

???: He is not ready yet, his memories are still scattered...along with his heart...

The man waves his hand as the flashback fades and a slightly see through purple dome goes over himself and Pez, this dome seems to make Pez and the man invisible to Syth's vision. Syth stands and looks around strangely then walks away.

Syth: I better report to Lord Dark before he worries about my progress...still though...something doesn't feel right...

As he walks out of sight the man let's the dome down and looks at Pez.

???: This won't be easy for you...it seems there is a connection between you and him...he is not ready to know the truth yet...you'd better conceal your identity...

With that the man vanishes as another lightning bolt carries him away.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:17 am

Syth was riding home now on his steed of darkness, the emperor's castle coming closer in his sight. Inside the castle, Lord Dark was having words with his right hand mage, Chronus.

Chronus: Syth grows stronger with each shadow rogue emcampment he destroys...he is taking their souls for his own use...you should watch him closer...

Lord Dark: His powers can grow all he wants, I have the natural ability to control darkness around me...are you getting jealous Chronus? He is my champion of darkness, but you'll always be my right hand man do not fear.

Chronus: I am not jealous...but I know you've noticed how strong he is becoming, shadows and disease follow the ground as he walks it.

The doors to the throne room open and Syth walks in, and strides towards Lord Dark.

Chronus: Was your campaign successful?

Syth: Yes...all killed, nothing left of the village.

Lord Dark: Excellent...while you were gone Vega picked up a prisoner for you to interrogate in the dungeon.

Syth takes a bow and walks towards a door that leads to a downward staircase and walks down into the darkness, no light but the light from torches along the way lighting the hallway. After a while of walking through the dungeon cells he comes to one with a young woman in it.

Syth: So...you again...

The woman did not look familiar but Syth sensed he knew her presence from somewhere, perhaps from the village he had just destroyed?

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:15 am

The woman who had been captured for interrorgation was sat on the floor, her back up against the wall. She had her head bowed so her facial features weren't visible as of yet. Her form was dark and shadowed as the torches in the dungeons were very dim indeed. The only thing about this woman that was only just visible was the colour of her hair. Flame red.

She wasn't really sure how long she had been down there. She had the freedom to leave whenever she wanted. But she chose not to. She wanted to seek out the being who was destroying her father. She wanted to get inside his head and torture him from the inside out.

Pez heard footsteps coming from the other end of the dungeon. The sounds echoed and bounced off the walls, making the torches flicker. When the footsteps stopped outside her cell, Pez didn't look up at first. She could already sense who this was. This was the culprit. This was the man killing her father. His voice sent anger through her veins as he spoke those three words.

"So it would seem...." Pez replied to him, still not looking up, "So...what is it that you want, boy?" Pez growled, emphasizing the "boy" to try and make him feel small and pathetic. This wasn't even the beginning of the things she would say and do to this tortured soul.

((Sorry i know it sucks...deal with it =P ))
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Syth looked at her strangely, then opened the cell door, he was about to walk in the cell but a semi-transparent flash back was shown right in front of him.

The man that came from the bolt of lighnting before and syth were standing facing each other, their hand and body gestures signaled an arguement.

???: You don't have to throw away your life like this syth! Please reconsider an elemental path as I did. Do not just subject yourself to darkness with the hatred that is in your heart, your soul wont be strong enough to stop letting the darkness in and you will be lost to it!

Syth: You may be my brother Raydor, but that doesnt mean I have to follow your path...she betrayed me, my only love in the world betrayed me...she was all I had left...

???: Oh stop this foolishness! You betrayed yourself a long time before she betrayed you...or should I bring up your best friend dead pool?

Syth: That was an accident! Enough talk...tomorow I will tell Dark that I will join him and his empire.

???: Don't make me laugh, Lymis may act tough and call himself lord...but he is nothing if people like you wouldn't give in to darkness...but so be it...you become his little champion of darkness if you wish...I shall watch your life turn to ash for all the days you live...

The flash back disappears and Syth looks at Pez.

Syth: I don't know who you are...it seems you want me gone from this world...but first, I'd like to know why you hold my chain of memories in your heart? Or are those visions even me? I can't tell anymore...my head is always clouded by the shadows...who are you and what do you want?

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:52 am

Pez looked up at Syth, she frowned at the odd look he was giving her. Just as he was about to walk into her cell, something very odd happened. It seemed like a flash back of some sort. Pez had heard of this sort of thing happening before, but it had never happened to her. She stood up and leant against the wall. It was as if she wasn't actually there. Syth was speaking with another man. It seemed as though they were having an argument about something that happened in the past.

Pez wanted to say something but it was almost as if she wasn't actually there. She just felt as though she was pushed into the background for a few minutes. Who were they talking about? Who was this girl? She felt as though she knew exactly what they were speaking about. Something in the back of her mind kept triggering each time they spoke with each other. But what? She needed answers.

The room darkened as the flashback disappeared and Syth looked at her. Pez glared back. "I was going to ask you the same question, Syth," She growled. "Why are you doing this to yourself?" She asked, her voice softening up a little. "I order you to answer me,"

((Teehee Dead Pool ^_^))
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:50 am

Syth: Taking my brother's side and you've only known me for a few minutes? Maybe I did choose the wrong side.

Sarcasm, something Syth hadn't done since he was...human.

Syth: I work for Lord Dark because my entire life had fallen apart...my only family, my brother Raydor, became an entity of lightning. My only love in this world turned on me and nearly killed me, not to mention my best friend has a hatred towards me from which the likes you've never seen...all because of a few series of events that went wrong at the wrong time. Many people think I give in to darkness, yet they don't see, I'm not consumed by it...just surrounded by it, my soul is the same, I'm just.........different.

Syth leaves the cell door open and steps back a few steps, the ground becoming shadowy and diseased as he does, as if following him.

Syth: There's no use in locking this door, I know you are here because you want to be...let me take you to my Lord so I can let him know you are being released. Then we can go somewhere and you can tell me what it is you want of me...

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:06 am

Pez felt a little sorry for Syth. He did seem like he was turned over to the darkside (lol!) and not by choice. Events from his past made him evil and now he just fed off darkness and hatred. She could see the rage in his eyes as she stepped a little closer to him. She was suprised he hadn't attacked her yet, or locked the cell door. Instead, he had set her free. "Take me straight to Lord Dark," Pez said stepping out of her cell, holding the skirt of her dress up a little so she could walk better. Underneath, her feet were bare and they had strange markings tattooed over the skin. "I shall spare you for now, but there is much business to be done between us Syth. And i don't think you're going to like it one bit," There was a slight coldness in her voice as she spoke.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:21 am

Syth almost half smiled, then shook his head and lead her up the staircase. Once he came to the door that lead to the throne room he turned back to Pez for a moment.

Syth: Listen, Lord Dark is a very easy person to talk with, only if you know how to talk to him like I do, so please, no out bursts, and if you happen to use the powers of any darkness yourself...I ask that you refrain around him, see Lord Dark was once a human necromancer, and when he went to hell he stole a legendary weapon...a scyth known as the darkbringer, it gave him the power to control any darkness in his presence, he was so powerful that it took all the demons and devils in hell to throw him out of hell and to earth.

Syth opened the door now and they were in the throne room and there sat Lord Dark, which body guards on eahc side of him. To his left was Vega, an animal humanoid hybrid with a cobra snake head for a head, an alligator tail, and skeletal wings on his back, his torso was covered in shiny red armor. To Dark's right was his perosnal mage, Chronus, a time mage that Dark had taken from hell. As Syth entered, Dark began to speak, his gaze Seemed to stick on Pez like glue.

Lord Dark: Well well well...I didn't notice before but, we seem to have a guest among us. Chronus you remember her don't you?

Chronus: Always a pleasure Pez.

Chronus takes a bow towards Pez.

Vega: You know the girl?

Lord Dark: Yes, she was just a small child last time I saw her however...she is the only daughter of the morning star...

Syth: My Lord, I request that she go free, she is no use to the empire, she has nothing to do with the shadow rogues.

Lord Dark: HAHAHAHAHA! And you think that I could actually keep her here? Of course she can go free, exscort her to the city limit gates and return to me at once.

Syth nods and takes Pez by the arm and leads her out. half an hour later they were being transported by horse carriage through the city, they were alone in the carriage.

Syth: So now that we have a moment alone that's not in a dungeon...I believe you have some business with me?

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:23 am

((Awh i was hoping for an ass kicking scene! This isn't like you =P))

Pez follwoed Syth to the throne room, stopping at it's door. Pez looked up to Syth as he turned to speak to her before they entered. The words that Syth spoke, the information that he provided her with, she already knew. She and Lord Dark went back a very very long time. Although she did wonder whether he was going to remember her. The last time they met, Pez was only a small child. Her heart was racing as Syth's hands pushed the large doors to.

As they entered the throne room, the first thing Pez noticed was Lord Dark and a body guard either side of him. She too recognised these men. It seemed as though they remembered her as well. Pez smirked as Chronous bowed before her, "Still know your place before me then....Chronous," She replied with an evil smirk. As Lord Dark remenisced of the last time that they were both aquainted, Pez's eyes remained upon his the entire time. "You haven't changed a bit, Dark..." Pez said as Syth grabbed her by the arm and begun to escort her from the room. Pez stopped and turned back to look directly into Lord Dark's eyes, "You and i have unfinished business Lord Dark, i shall return." She growled, turning on her heel and left the room.

When they were settled in the horse drawn carriage Pez begun to speak to Syth. "Do you know who i am Syth?" She asked him curiously, crossing her legs one over the other. She brushed back her long red hair and sat up straight, "I am the daughter of Lucifer, Syth. And i am here on a mission. Do you know why i have been sent to Earth?" Her eyes remained on his, her look was a lot softer than it was back in the throne room with Lord Dark.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:37 am

Syth drew back a bit learning she was the devil's daughter, then looked at her strangely.

Syth: What is the devil's daughter doing here on Earth? What happens on this planet in the mortal world is supposed to be protected by some kind of supernatural law isn't it?

He questioned her, out the window the inner city had changed to the outskirts of the giant empire, now out the window was farmlands and forests.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:45 am

Pez shifted in her seat a little, "Syth, my father and the angels of heaven created this law. Should anything happen on Earth, it was to be me to walk upon the lands. For you see, i'm not completely devil. My mother is an angel but because i was born of "sin", if you will, i was sent back down to hell to live with my father and my three brothers." She paused for a moment to see if Syth was getting all of this, "I'm just as much of a sinner as i am a saint," She said with a giggle. Pez looked outside the window for a moment and back to Syth, "Syth, i am here for you," Her eyes filled with rage and sadness, "Your regin of terror has gone on too long. Consuming the souls of humans is killing my father. Do you understand how my father must survive?" Pez questioned him sternly. "Without my father, hell would break loose. The balance between good and evil would become worthless and then we would all suffer." Her soft red eyes begun to grow darker as she continued. "I am here to stop you. If you come quietly, no harm will come to you," She finished. Pez watched Syth and awaited a reaction from him.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:53 am

Syth looked down at the floor of the carriage as it came to a halt at the city limit gates.

Syth: Listen to me very carefully...I think Lord Dark is up to something, maybe revenge upon hell or something, he's the one who gave me these powers after suddenly everything in my life went wrong, was it a big coincidence or maybe careful planning to gain a champion of darkness ro lure a devil out of hell? I know not. But I do know if you want me to stop devouring souls...I must be free of Lord Dark's control over me...see when he gave me my powers, he made it so that my powers start to slowly deteriorate over time, and so I have to keep killing and taking souls to maintain myself.

Syth opened the door to the carriage and got out walking to pez's side and stood by her seat, opening her door for her.

Syth: If you want to free me of this curse Dark has on me...there's only one warrior in these lands that does not use any sort of magic, Lord Dark is very strong against magic but he's physically fragile and weak...this warrior's name is deadpool, you can find him on the beaches at the very southern tip of the continent, he has a small shack on the shoreline. But I do warn you...getting him to come here will be tricky, he used to be my best friend but...there was an accident...

Syth's gaze froze for a second, as if remembering something in his head, then he blinked and shook out of it.

Syth: I don't have time to tell the story...maybe he can tell you or one of those flash backs will happen...

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:03 am

Pez sat there and listened to Syth. She actually felt sorry for him. She had seen this happen to many innocent souls before. But none were this powerful. Pez couldn't help but smile when Syth opened up the carriage door for her and she got out, hitching up her skirt once more so that the hem didn't drag as they walked.

She listened closely to Syth's story and his instructions. "Will you join me on the quest Syth?" Pez asked him. She felt as though she couldn't do this on her own. On earth she wasn't as strong as she could be. In hell she is at her fullest of powers. "I fear i may encounter things that i'd rather not on my way. And besides, i could do with the company?" She smiled at Syth. "I think we'd make a great team Syth."
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:13 am

Syth smiled and looked back towards the castle, which was only a tiny thing in the distance now.

Syth: regrettably I cannot, Lord Dark would know something was wrong...I have to report to him, I am his champion of darkness...I have faith in you...

Syth taps the driver of the carriage and he takes off in another direction, Syth's hands swell with shadowy energy and in a burst of dark light, a steed that looked as if it came from the depths of the underworld appeared and Syth had mounted it.

Syth: For some reason my memories are chained to your heart...you sort of look like her you know...

He said and rode off in a blur of blue fire that trailed the ground as the hell steed ran into the distance. The sky had suddenly darkened a bit and a small thunderclap was heard, Raydor, the man from the lightning bolt, was standing near Pez.

Raydor: He's right, you do look like her...there must be a connection...wade is going to get a surprise when he sees you on his doorstep, hehehe.

e laughed a small long laugh then disappeared in another lightning bolt.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:32 am

Pez sighed softly when Syth denied her his company but she felt as though she would manage just fine on her own. Just knowing he had faith in her made her feel stronger already. She stood there and watched Syth speed off into the distance and Pez turned around to begin her long journey to the southern coast.

The sky had become noticeably darker and a clap of thunder echoed throughout the lands. Pez hadn't noticed the man stood next to her until he spoke. She felt her heart skip a beat but she didn't jump nor did she flinch. Pez stopped and turned to look at him. It was the same man from Syth's flashback. She frowned at his words but he was gone just as quickly as he had arrived.

Pez shook her head, "Strange..." and with that she set off on her long journey to seek this Dead Pool chap.

**********Somtime Later*****************

After what seemed like weeks, Pez finally arrived at the southern coastline. It was a lovely warm day and Pez was greatful to have made it. On her travels she had picked up a beautiful black stallion to take the strain off her feet for a while. Entering the seaside town, Pez slowly rode through, dismounting and entering a nearby inn. She went to the bar and sat down, looking for the bartender. Maybe he knew of this Dead Pool that she sought out to find.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:36 am

The inn was very quiet with few customers, the bartender was strangely missing until finally he came out from the back, he was a strange fellow by the looks of his clothing, but was rather handsome. He walked towards Pez and smiled, leaning on the bar in front of her.

"Well hello there miss, can I get ya anything in particular?"

He asked and noticed a dirty glass on the counter and went to pick it up and clean it.

"I havn't seen you around here, this is a quiet little place, ya know, the kind where everyone knows everyone...so what's your business in this small place if I might ask?"

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:43 am

Pez felt slightly uneasy in this empty bar. It had an odd smell about the place and there wasn't a soul in sight. "Hello?" She called out. After a few more minutes, the bartender came out from the back. Pez smiled, "Good morning good sir. I would just like to know the whereabouts of someone in your town? Unfortunately it's a private matter and i can't discuss this with anyone but the person i seek. His name is Dead Pool? I was told he had a shack on the beach?" She asked
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:47 am

The bartender seemed to freeze when she spoke deadpool's name, his eyebrows went up and down slowly then he let out a big sigh.

"Yeah...that's correct, if ya just walk along the shore, past pier 29, his shack is almost right there, on a lonely spit of beach he calls his own...but I warn you, he's been living like that for years, and he doesn't take well to visitors...you'll know it's him because he wears a red and blakc assassin's uniform from when he used to be a mercenary see?"

The bartender took one last look at Pez then walked towards the back.

"I gotta admit though, you do look alot like her...but you can't be her, she's been dead for some time."

And then he was gone into the back.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:00 am

Pez frowned at the bartender's odd look as she mentioned Dead Pools name. She memorised what he said about his location. "Wait..." Pez stuttered as the bartender left her. Who does she look like? First Raydor and now this bartender. She was so confused. Who was she like?

Pez shook her head and set off to find Dead Pool. She lead her horse towards the beach. After sometime they came to the pier the bartender spoke about. And there it was. Just in the distance was the shack.

Pez walked up to the shack and hesitated at first, but then she knocked on the door three times and awaited a reply.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:07 am

No one came to the door when it was knocked on, perhaps this was because deadpool was standing at the end of the beach just a bit to the side of the shack, he was wearing the assassin uniform as the bartender said, and he was standing completely still looking out over the ocean horizon.

Deadpool: You're very brave coming here...

Deadpool did a quick turn and took the two ninja blades from his back. He then ran towards Pez about to swing on her but stopped short and took his mask off to look at her face.

Deadpool: Wait...you're not her...why have you come here? Who are you?

He asked breathing heavily.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:12 am

Pez frowned when no one came to the door. She was about to abandon the mission when she looked over into the distance. Standing there was someone in the assassins uniform that the bartender had spoke of. Was this the Dead Pool she seeked? Pez's heart begun to race as he ran towards her, taking two ninja blades from his back and preparing to throw them at her. She flicked her hands, as if shaking off water, then clenched her fists and they begun to glow red. Just as Dead Pool was about to swing for her, he stopped dead in his tracks and took off his mask. Pez opened up her hands and they returned to the pastey colour she was before. "Who is this woman everyone speaks of?" Pez started but she shook her head and started again, "My name is Pez Diemos. I'm here to speak with the one they call Dead Pool. It's urgent...." She started. Looking at Dead Pool with her glistening red eyes.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next