The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) - Page 40 Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:23 pm

He grinned slightly as she shivered.."Really now." He grinned as he then ran his tongue over her neck once before sinking his fangs in.

He grinned as he watched ehr..."Alright...I guess thats fair." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:26 pm

kat gasped and arched up against him, moaning in pleasure as she rubbed her naked body against him. " hmmmmm ohhh your a tease. "

Ariel grinned as she slid her hands over his chest slowly before rubbing herself against him. " hmmmm wonder if i should let you have some fun now. or just keep teasing you. i need fun though ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:32 pm

He grinned as he bit alittle harder before moving back healing her wounds..."Of course." He grinned as he reached down and rubbed him self against her entrence

He groaned slightly..."I think you should...I know you want too." He grinned as he eyed her curiously..."I want you.." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:35 pm

kat gasped , moaning again as she rubbed up against him before squirming as he rubbed himself against her entrance. " ohhhh. now your just teasing me love. " panted softy as she squirmed against his hold a little.

ariel grinned as she leaned down and lightly kissed him. " hmmm and i want you , so i think we are even. ' she teased, shifting her hips a little before reaching under to guide him into her. moaning softly as she slowly sank down on him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:37 pm

He grinned.."I know...Teasing my self as well." He smirked as he then pushed into her with a groan..."God you feel amazing.' He groaned

He grinned kissing her back..."I think so too" He says with a smirk as he then groaned as she slowly sank down on him..."Ohhh yeah." He groaned with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:40 pm

kat moaned in pleasure as she lifted her hips up more against him. " Hmmm you sure thats just not you?" she teased, he definitely felt really good. she loved it. and wanted more of it.

ariel shifted a little. leaning up more as she released his hands, " hmmmmm feels really damn good. " bit her lip as she slowly began to move, just another way to tease as she moved slow.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:46 pm

He groaned as he looked to her..."I'm sure." He grinned as he then pulled back and started to hammering into her groaning..."Damn..SO good." He says

He groaned as she started to move slowly and release his hands..."Ohhh I agree...Really damned good...See teasing has its benifits." He smirked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:49 pm

ariel nodded, half closing her eyes as she squirmed a little more, going slow but hard as she watched his faciel expressions. " hmmmmm definitely feels damn good. "

Kat gasped and moaned as she arched up hard against him, wrapping her legs around his waist " ohhhhhh yea sooo good. " panted, bitting her lip as she whimpered in pure pleasure, allready feeling it build.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:51 pm

He groaned licking his lips as she moved hard but slow..."Agreed." He groaned as his hands moved to her hips and then started to move with her.

Devin groaned as he continued to hammer into her.."Fuck this is amazing...Your amazing." He groaned as he continued
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:53 pm

kat moaned once more as she squirmed still against him. " ahhh hmmmmm hell man your amazing.. both amazing so there. " panted getting her hands freed as she reached up and pulled him down to kiss him deeply.

ariel groaned as she moved faster, feeling the pleasure build, trying her best to keep it at bay. wanting it to last though it just felt too damn good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:55 pm

Devin smirked as he continued to hammer into her, Groaning into the kiss as he kissed her back jsut as deeply.

Dorion smirked slightly as he cocked his head to the side..."Someones close." He grinned as he continued to move with her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:58 pm

ariel snorted" only because you teased me soo damn bad. " bit her lip as she moved as much as she could against him. " hehe hmmm i can hold off though, you can't make me release. "

Kat whimpered softly in pleasure against his mouth nipping his lower lip drawing a little blood as she moved against him as much as she could, allready feeling the pleasure building quickly as her body trembled from it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Dorion grinned..."Ohhh I bed I can." he grinned as his fanges grew out more..."I jsut have to bite ya love." he grinned

Devin groaned as he felt him self getting closer as well. He then broke the kiss groaning before muffeling it as he leaned down and sank his fangs perfectly into her neck.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:07 pm

kat gasped before crying out in pleasure arching up hard against him as she climaxed hard and fast, moaning as she dug her nails into his back, drawing blood , his bite making the pleasure ten times better. " ohhhhh!!!"

ariel shivered and grinned as she saw his fangs grow out more. " oooo gunna bite me where love?" she teased, keeping her fast and hard pace easily , trembling from the pleasure as she watched him, waiting in anticipation.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:12 pm

Devin groaned as he moved back from the bite healing her wounds as he felt her squeezing around him live a vice grip, He too hit his climax groaning loudly.

Dorion grinned as he then nodded leaning up and sinking his fangs into her right breast groaning as she contined the fast hard pace.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:19 pm

kat moaned, panting softly as she relaxed against him, actually satisfied just from going one time around. " ohhhh that was too damn good. " panted, wrapping her arms around him as she nuzzled his neck.

ariel yelped , arching up against him and moaned loudly as she climaxed the moment he sank his fangs into her breast, sending little shocks of pleasure up and down her spine. " ohhh!!"

-------

https://uimates.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=372
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40