The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please get my Imagination back

Go down

Please get my Imagination back Empty Please get my Imagination back

Post by nuwisha Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:24 am

Got a couple of ideas for some rp so look at them and tell me which you would like to try, just point it out and ask.

1. This one is a Star wars rp I have had in mind for sometime. It is a classic story about a master and his/her padawan, which i will play, that is seat on a investigation mission. Noting to difficult really.

2. A steampunk fantasy rp, very different from the other as they are future rps. I have to setting and a start post ready but no basic story line.

3. A World of Darkness rp. Basicly it is about a Pack of Weres that is tasked like many other pack to save to world from a invinisible force. There will be, if I can get together a buch of persons or just one ^^, a rp about the life in the pack, strange mysteries, horrible monster, spirutal journeies, much more.

4. Been looking at the good ol' anime outlaw star and what to to a rp in that type (space opera) but in a entirely different universes, mine.
nuwisha
nuwisha

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down