The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry I haven't been on. But I'm back and up to rp

2 posters

Go down

Sorry I haven't been on. But I'm back and up to rp Empty Sorry I haven't been on. But I'm back and up to rp

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:20 am

Alright. I've said this before. Sorry I haven't been on and haven't been as active as I'd said I would be. Busy with college and lack of Internet at my rent house, only have my iPhone, which is sometimes good for rp, not always.

I'm on winter break now, till school startes back at the end of January.

I'm going go try to be active, this time. I'll make time to sit down and reply, and right now I have lots of time.

So I'll reply to those anyone wants me to continue, and/or we can start a new one.

I'll really try to be active, I hate when I don't rp, I get stressed without it.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Sorry I haven't been on. But I'm back and up to rp Empty Re: Sorry I haven't been on. But I'm back and up to rp

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:56 am

you can check out my players if you want...Brook is a new one I was kinda hoping she would be in a "twilightish" type one...
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Sorry I haven't been on. But I'm back and up to rp Empty Re: Sorry I haven't been on. But I'm back and up to rp

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:37 am

I might be the wrong person for twilightish rp, the sparkly vampire stuff drives me crazy. =D

but I do love vampires, the tall dark and deadly type <3

I'll check out your characters
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:27 pm

I just kinda got into it...but either is fineand I do have a lot of other characters.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:56 pm

check out the return of Cain under River Gallies

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:14 pm

OOh I love that rp Quester.

<3 looks so intriguing. I want to claim it. But are you reserving it for someone?
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down