The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only)

2 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only) - Page 12 Empty Re: A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:57 pm

He looked over to her and then grinned. "I agree." He says with a smile as he watched her get all of the supplies..."Don't forget that we need a blanket." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only) - Page 12 Empty Re: A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:03 pm

she nodded" oh yes thanks for reminding me. " smiled as she headed to the clothing section of the store, finding a very thick soft blanket before putting it in the basket." well i think we have all that we need. don't you think ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:05 pm

He looked over to her and then grinned slightly as he looked around in the cart..."Yes it looks that way." He says as he then blushed slightly..."Unless you wanna get some condoms...Just incase you know..."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:12 pm

she looked up at him frowning in confusion before her eyes widened and she flushed as well. ' ohhhh no no . no need. " grinned" allready taken care of on my part. " smiled as she nudged him and headed towards the register counters. she was a god , she could control when to get pregnant. but she was not going to let him know on that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:17 pm

He looked over to her and then grinned slightly..."Oh really...Alright then..We should be good." He says with a smile as he walked with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:38 am

she grinned as she paid for everything then headed out of the store, looking him over. ' besides.. using those is no fun.... it makes it to where you can't feel all of it... what fun is that if you can't get the full pleasure from it?" lightly nudged him a little as she dodged some people in the street before getting back to the side walk." hmmm alot of people out today."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:00 am

He looked over to her and then smirked..."So I've heard." He says with a laugh and a slight blush as he followed her looking around. "Yeah there are alot of people out today.." He says with a laugh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 am

she grinned" ohh really ? so who else has told you ? other then me of course.. hmm other friends perhaps?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:06 am

He looked over to her and then chuckled slightly..."Yeah other friends." He says with a laugh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:10 am

she grinned" hmmm well i suppose they are very usefull when you don't have a woman to teach you . " grinned, it didn't take long for them to get back to the camp and she was able to put their food up . except for the meat of course, that she began to season right away and get a fire going again."hmmm soo.. any suggestions on what you want to do tonight? .. anything you want. don't be afraid to ask. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:16 am

He smiles as they got back to the camp. He then watched her as she seasoned the meat. "Anything I wanna do.....I actually think I would enjoy doing anything to you...I mean for you..." He blushed..."Sorry."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:19 am

she arched a brow before grinning " oh no .. i think you meant to me... hmmmm i can handle anything you toss my way.... " grinned" i am serious.. pick something you want to do... and i will do it.. expecially if its fun for the both of us. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:24 am

He looked over to her and cocked his head to the side nearly falling over..."How is it your so laid back...And willing." He says his blush getting darker. He just couldn't believe it "It just all seems too good to be true."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:29 am

she laughed and shook her head as she got up and moved over to him, allowing the meat to slowly cook. " hmm hun.. there is alot you don't know about me. " grinned as she kneeled down and moved foward to lightly kiss him. " i can be many things.. you volunteered to be with me.. so your in my world now.. i will show you things little at a time so as... not to freak you out as much but you have to promise to take it slow."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:34 am

He blushed slightly as he kissed her back..."Well thats intresting....Its almost like your saying your not human." He says cocking his head to the side and then sighed..."Alright...Takeing it slow doesn't sound too bad." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:38 am

she grinned, her eye color flashing from brown to wolf gold then back again as she nipped his lip. " funny.. i don't ever recall saying i was human... take it slow in learning love.. as for the pleasure.. you can go as hard.. fast and rough as you like.. the more you do the better it feels. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:42 am

He blinked slightly only catching a glimps of her eyes thinking it was only the fire..."Intresting...That sounds good to me." He says with a blush as he leaned in and kissed her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:47 am

she smiled and kissed him back,slowly closing her eyes as she leaned against him. " very... you will learn in due time.. " she shifted a little, reaching up to lightly rest her hand against one of his cheeks as she deepened the kiss.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:30 pm

He smiles into the kiss as he kissed her back jsut as deeply pulling her closer to him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:47 pm

she smiled against his lips , tugging his shirt off as she kissed him again." the meat has some time to cook.. i think we can do something in the mean time."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:43 pm

He blushed as she tugged his shirt off and then kissed him again...."Sounds good to me." He says still blushing as he kissed her deeply.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:32 pm

she grinned" love it when you blush. " nipped his lower lip , nudging him to lay back on the bed rolls as she rubbed against him lightly and ran her hands over his bare chest now.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 pm

He blushed even more from her noticing his blush...."Thats good to know." he says with a grin as she nudged him back on to the bed rools and ran her hands over his bare chest. "Can I ask you somthing...Whats with that tatto." he asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:14 pm

she arched a brow as she lightly nipped his chest" h mmm ? tattoo?" frowned before smiling" ohhhh .. that.. i have had that since i was a child.. its an old symbol. i was told once it was the mark of a true god. well according to legends anyways. " shrugged as she looked up at him. " why do you want one?" she ran her hands down to his pents, being a bit distracted as she tugged on them lightly." hmmm i had someone tell me it was also the mark of a blessing you recieve from a god.. personally i think its both. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:17 pm

He grinned as he looked up at her..."Thats really intresting." He says with a smile..."I've thought about getting a few...But never got around to it." He says with a smile as he then cocked his ehad to the side as she tugged his pants..."I would agree..." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next