The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only)

2 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:31 pm

she grinned" yea but i do that just to live. not as a job... is that your passion though ? to be come something like that?... we need more people like that i mean .. if your eyes are really open you would see that the population is slowly wiping out all the forests. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:36 pm

He looked over to her and then grinned slightly.."Yeah thats exactly what I want...And I do agree the population is slowly wipping out all the forests...They need to stop tearing down forests and building buildings." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:48 pm

she watched him, really starting to like him alot.. but knew she couldn't have anyone in her world like him.. ... she was meant to be alone and keep her area safe... but didn't mean she couldnt' have a little fun as well. " hmmm wow, two birds of a feather i think ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:50 pm

He looked over to her and then blushed slightly..."I would have to agree actually...Hmmm maybe its fate." He says with a smile as he looked to her. "Oh thank you for getting me out of the forest though..I prolly still would have been lost." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:18 pm

she grinned" nonsense, that forest is not that big any more, you would have found your way out eventually .. but your welcome anyways.. couldn't have you wondering around at night where some cougar would get you or something.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:22 pm

He looked over to her..."That wouldn't be good...Thats one of my fears getting eaten by somthing." He says with a chuckle as he then cocked his head to the side. "So when do you have to go back?" He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:32 pm

she smiled" i don't have a time limit, but if you do , then i should go soon. " she shrugged before smilng." i think that is everyones fear i think. but its nature you know."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:49 pm

He looked over to her and then smiles..."Oh I actually don't have class tomorrow..So I'm free." He says with a smile as he walked over and then sat down on one of the chairs.."Tell me about your self." He says with a smile. "You really intrest me."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:54 pm

she laughed and leaned back. " well hmmm not much to tell really , only child. live alone and... i practically live off the land. no job.. but that doesn't bother me.."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:56 pm

He looked over to her and smiles.."Wow seems really easy." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side..."You know I think we should hang out more often." He says with a blush
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:59 pm

she frowned,. " really ? .. hmmm well i would like that.. maybe i can show you a bit around the woods. heh , you never know you may like it. " she teased as she eyed him. " hmm yea.. well its easy for those who have a knack for it.. not so easy for those that are.... city folk. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:08 pm

He grinned..."Yeah really..I like you..YOur different and I like that." He grinned and blushed..."That would be cool..I haven't really gotten the chance to venture out there." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:18 pm

she grinned" best to do it with a guide as well. nature definitely has her traps. i knew a guy once who thought he knew everything.. he went to camp out in the woods and well few days later when he didn't come back we found out that a bear got him. he apparently didn't know not to bring sweets with him because it attracts unwanted things. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:23 pm

He looked to her and grinned..."That won't happen to me...I'll have the best guid out there." He says with a grin of course refering to her. "How far is your camp?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:27 pm

she shrugged" not to far.. like i said the forest is not that big and well.. i am like right int he middle of it.. wouldn't take more then an hour or two to get there.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:30 pm

He looked over to her and then smiles. "That doesn't sound too bad." He says with a smile..."You so you wouldn't mind if I camped out with you for a few days?" He asks her curiously witha slight blush
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:35 pm

she smiled. " i won't mind at all. seriously its a free world and its not like... i really own the forest.. belongs to mother nature. " she grinned. which was true. she may be the god for the forest. she didn't own it though she just managed it..gave new life.. take old away.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:40 pm

He blushed slightly..."Well I don't want to intrude if you don't want me there that would be mean." He syas with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:43 pm

she snorted" relax.. i wouldn't mind the company heh . animals may be able to talk but ... not like a human.. all you hear is the sounds they make.. " grinned" for once i would rather talk to a nother person instead of a squirrel."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:47 pm

He looked over to her and then smiles. "Alright then I would love to be your company." He grinned as he looked to her.."If you would like you can stay here tonight and we can head back in the morning." He says witha smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:50 pm

she frowned and glanced around" is that proper?... i mean... i don't see an extra bed or anything...though i don't mind sleeping on the floor. i am used to it after all. " smiled , she would have to change back into her form soon. it was hard to stay in one form that was not her original for a long time.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:55 pm

He looked to her and smiles..."I'll take the floor you can sleep on the bed." He says with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:56 pm

she frowned and flushed slightly. " nonesense.. its your bed.. i don't want to take it from you . "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:02 pm

He looked over to her..."No no..I insist." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."Think of it as pay back." He syas with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:04 pm

she grinned. " allright, i see there is no use in argueing with you .. your stubborn as much as i am .. when do you normally sleep ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next