The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wake me up...

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Wake me up... - Page 11 Empty Re: Wake me up...

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:46 am

Gabriel lays with her, holding her. One hand around her, another on her belly... He kissed her lightly after she fell asleep. He was soon to follow. He didn't know when Shino entered... he was content, just simply sleeping with her, holding his mate... knowing of the life that they created... now growing within her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:58 am

Rose wakes up as she feels Shino’s eyes on her. She sits up and looks at him angrily as she was not ready to be up. He asks, “Are you sure he is ready for a baby? He is still a young one himself.” She gets out of bed slowly so she would not wake Gabriel and then says, “True but he seems to be excited about it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Gabriel rolled over slightly. Sighing and going back to sleep. He didn't know what they were saying about him... he was a young wolf really, compared to the two of them. He still hadn't lived longer than most humans...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:08 pm

“Are you ready for a baby my little sister?” Shino asked for a moment not looking at her. Rose nodded slowly as she sat down in a chair, “I have been ready for babies for many years. However I do not know if my body is ready to give birth to twins in my very first birth.” She looks down at the floor. She says, “I am still sorry that you had to kill your mate to save me.” He says, “I am not. I love you more than air.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:19 pm

Gabriel rolled to the side lightly, his mind, he expected that he would find her next to him, he wanted to cuddle her... his body wanted to feel her and hold her... however, when he didn't feel anything, he felt himself wake slightly. "Mmmm... Rose? Love?" he asked... "Are... you there?" he asked, sitting up lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:29 pm

Rose smiles as she hears him slightly awaken from his slumber. She says, “I am right here my love. I got sick again and couldn’t get back to sleep.” Shino seeks out the window without a sound to be heard. She comes to the side of the bed where he lays and asks, “Is there something you desire, my love?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:35 pm

"Mmm... just missing you..." he says, looking up at her. He sits up a bit more. "I think I tried to hold you... but... you weren't there..." he said. "Sorry... I guess I woke up a bit worried... wondering where you were. But... as long as you are ok." he said with a little smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Rose looks at him with a smile and says, “I promise to never roam too far from you unless it can not be helped.” She strokes his cheek with her hand as she was trying to reassure him. Blood was what she wanted but she had plenty of meat to help her control her desires. At least she hoped that was true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Gabriel nodded. Leaning over a bit, kissing her. "If... you ever need anything... I will bring it for you..." he said. "I'm your mate..." he says. "I will do anything for you..." he said, remembering that now he would have to take care of her. He smiled... something that he remembered... but he wouldn't mind... he felt a protective instinct... wanting to defend her with his life...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “My body craves blood, but I am not sure if the meat we have here will satisfy my need for blood.” She goes over to the meat pile and begins to eat quickly trying to make the desire for blood go away. Her eyes turn red as she grows even more hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Gabriel jumps out of bed, seeing her eyes turn. "Love... should... should I go... should I get you a fresh kill?" he asked her. "I can hunt well on my own... I should at least be able to get you at least a small animal quickly enough." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Rose nods her head and says, “The fresher the kill, the better.” Her eyes grew even darker with every moment that passes by. She goes back to eat as she knew she was going to need a lot of meat now that she is pregnant with twins. She finishes off the meat pile in a matter of minutes and waits quietly for more blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Gabriel shifts in no time, looking outside, he ran to the window. "Love... I will be back shortly... I promise..." he said, not wanting her bloodlust to get out of hand. He jumped from the window, getting to the woods as quick as he could, his strong, quick body carrying him effortlessly as he started hunting...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Rose begins to shift back and forth as the thirst gets stronger. She keeps whispering to herself telling him to hurry but be safe at the same time. Shino comes through the window and holds her close to him to help her stay in control. He says, “Just think soon there will be pups running with the pack for the first time in five hundred years.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:42 pm

"Gabriel found something... it was bigger than he had thought... but it would help... a bear... like she had found earlier... only a bit bigger. He steeled himself... it would be tough... he jumped in at it... after fighting it for a bit, he managed to bring it down... though he was hurt as well... he lifted it easily, running back... trying to make it back to her in time...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Rose got up slowly as she was trying to fight the turning process. Shino walks with her trying to ease her pain as she was losing the fight. Her eyes shift as she turns into her wolf self raging and very pissed off. Shino groans as she jumps out the window and into the city below. He goes into his wolf form and runs after her at full force as he needed to get her calmed down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Gabriel moves towards their home, the bear with him, He was almost home... but then he sees her running into the streets. He drops the bear. "Rose!" he calls out after her, running, "Rose... I have food... please" he begs, trying to get her to follow him...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:16 am

Rose looks at him with red eyes as she hears Gabriel call to her. She lets out a howl of pain as she craved blood. She was not in control of her body like she was when she was in this form earlier. The blood from the bear went into her nose as she sniffs the air. She growls as her claws sharpen and she thrashes out at Shino as he got too close to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:19 am

Gabriel seen her, "Come on... eat this... the bear... fresh kill... blood... you want it... Take it Rose..." he says backing away, hoping Shino would stand back as well. "Your mate brought this for you... He loves you Rose..." he said trying to get through to her. He moved a little closer. "Rose... eat..." he says...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:28 am

Shino backs away from her not wanting to be hurt. He looks at the bear before looking back at her. Her eyes shifted back to normal for a moment as she noticed Gabriel getting closer to her with the bear. She whispers, “Need blood now...” Her voice was dark and deadly as she spoke to him. Her body was shaking as she looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:31 am

Gabriel drops the bear, still moving a bit towards her. "Right here love... all the blood you could need..." he said. "I found it for you... eat... take all that you need..." he says. He wasn't afraid, just worried for her... wanting her to be alright. Her eyes... how she needed blood, it worried him... he would save her...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 am

Rose quickly tears the bear apart eating the meat, licking up the blood, and gnawing on the bones. When the blood lust went away, she was able to shift back into her normal human form without trouble. She looks around shaking like a leaf in front of Gabriel and Shino. Her clothes were ripped to pieces and were not covering her body very well. Shino turns human and wraps his cape around her cold body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:55 am

Gabriel stays in his wolf form, being more used to it anyways... but he was also stronger like this... and warmer... he moved closer to Rose, lifting her. "Lets get you home..." he said nuzzling her. Holding her close, letting his body, combined with Shino's cape warm her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:10 pm

Rose cuddles up to him as Shino walks with them back to the inn. She looks at Shino’s chest where she clawed him up for getting too close too fast. She asks, “I did not hurt you too bad, did I?” He shakes his head and says with a smile, “Nah just a few small scratches that will turn into scars. No big deal sister.” Tears go down her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:09 pm

Gabriel cuddled her close. "I'm sorry... I should have gotten back sooner..." he said. "I'm... so sorry..." he said. He felt bad for Shino... the scars taht would be on his chest... but most of all Rose... he stroked her face. "You have nothing to be sorry about love..." he said kissing her forehead lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum