The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wake me up...

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Wake me up... - Page 12 Empty Re: Wake me up...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Rose says, “You got to me as soon as you could. I am just glad you got to me before I ended up killing a human.” Shino takes her out of Gabriel’s arm and puts her in her bed. He says, “I have an idea to help you control your wolf side’s blood lust.” He goes to another room and prepares an IV for her. He then hooks the IV up to her so it could pump animal blood into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Gabriel looks to her, letting her be carried by Shino... he knew what he was doing, he sits by the bed, stroking her hair. "Love... just say the word whenever you need anything... we will be here... I'll stay by your side as long as I have to, then longer..." he said kissing her lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “I don’t know why I lost control so badly. I was afraid I would hurt you guys.” Shino says, “Nah you could never hurt us intentionally. It is natural for a pregnant female to lash out when males that aren‘t their mates get too close. I should have known better.” He puts another blanket on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Gabriel looked up to Shino... he knew that she was with child? He... shouldn't have been surprised, they were very close. He looked away. He rubbed her belly lightly. "The children must have wanted their first taste of blood." he said. "It isn't your fault... it isn't anybody's fault really..." he said. Gabriel kised her lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:38 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “I should have been able to sense when I was turning.” Her eyes got glossy as she grew tired from turning and running so much. She shifts in the bed as her body fell under the power of sleep. Her eyes close and she falls asleep within moments of knowing she was safe. Shino sighs and sits down in a chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:43 pm

((Happy B-day))

Gabriel strokes her cheek lightly, smiling down at her... she would be alright... he hoped anyways. He looks to Shino, wondering what he was to do... he didn't know much... especially about this... but he would stay by her side. He smiled lightly down at her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Rose looks like her body was about to split in two. Shino says, “You got my sister pregnant with twins in one try. My sister is going to need all the help and support she can get. You better not let her down or I will make you suffer for all time.” He looks at Rose as he tries to relax again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Gabriel looks to her, he places a hand on her belly, rubbing lightly. Shino's words made him understand... how much he loved his sister. Gabriel looks to him, "I will do all I can... I promised her that I would be a good mate... that I would protect, provide, and be there for her as long as she wants me." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:15 pm

Shino looks at him and says, “You better be. I will not let her be hurt again.” He looks back at his fragile little sister as she sleeps in the bed. He was not in a good mood as he was scared that this pregnancy would kill her. No one has had twins before for their first birth in many years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:29 pm

"Shino... I will try my best... I... I am sorry... I don't want her to be hurt either... Shino... I do love her... she is my mate, I am hers..." he said softly. He felt saddened... he knew he wasn't the ideal mate for her... but he would do his best... He looks her... stroking her head.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:37 pm

Shino says, If I had my way you would have been killed as soon as you enter this city. If your pervious master comes here and causes any problems in my city, I will kill you along with him. Whether my sister wants me to or not.” His voice was ringed with rage as he said those words. He was not going to endanger his pack for just one person’s mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Gabriel's ears went down lightly, he was saddened... however, he wasn't going to get angry... not at all... he couldn't blame Shino either... his master could devastate this city... or his minions rather... and if he got a hold of the werewolves... he could capture them, enslave them like he was. Gabriel looked away from Shino. "I... I would leave... if... if it would make you feel better.. I would... but... I cannot... I have a responsibility Shino... your sister is pregnant... I made a promise to her to be her mate." he said showing his neck, where she bit him, claiming him as her mate. "I can't just leave... and I will deal with my master if he does arrive." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Shino looks at him and says, “You are just a pup Gabriel. You would not know anything about protecting a pregnant female.” His voice was a bit kinder now as he was trying to control his temper. He says, “She is my only sister. My only reason to keep going in this world. If I lose her, I don’t know what I would do.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:08 pm

Gabriel looks to him, knowing the truth... he was young... very young when compared to his mate... he looks down. "I... could... you help me... teach me Shino?" he asks. "You... I... you're right... other than what my instincts tell me... I don't know how to take care of a mate... let alone a pregnant one... but..." he stops and looks to her. "I do love her... I've never felt this way before about anyone..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:23 pm

Shino looks at him and says, “I could teach you but I don’t know how well I can control my temper around you.” He tenses up as he hears Rose growl in her sleep like she was going to wake up again. He lets out a sigh of relief as he realized that she was just switching her position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:32 pm

Gabriel looks to her... his eyes worried... feeling he should be closer to her side... but still... he needed to settle things with Shino for now. "Shino... I... I know it's hard... to see... someone else come into your... your sister's life... but... I assure you... I'm not... I'm not going to hurt her... I'm... I love her... I... will grow... I will be her mate... I won't leave her... ever..." he says moving to her side... looking down at her with a loving, yet worried look.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Shino sighs and says, “I will start to teach you tomorrow while Rose is with the other females of the pack. You should rest for a while with her.” He disappears from the room and makes his way to his home where the pack was. He looks at the pack and says, “My sister Rose is pregnant with twin babies. I am going to be training her mate Gabriel how to protect her in her given state. I will need you guys to watch Rose carefully and closely.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Gabriel nods, glad Shino accepted him. He smiles lightly moving beside her... holding her lightly,carefully, not wanting to hurt her, especially while she was carrying babies... he smiled lightly, happy to be near her.... he closes his eyes, the werewolf couldn't be happier.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:58 pm

A few hours late Rose wakes up and goes down to the bathroom to splash some cold water on her face. She looks at herself in the mirror as she was feeling sick to her stomach again. These pups were doing a number on her body. She thinks, “I hope this morning sickness does not last the whole pregnancy.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:07 pm

Feeling her move away, Gabriel moves a bit, waking up... wondering what was wrong... though he realized that it must be morning sickness. He felt bad for her... he would try to make this pregnancy as easy as he could on her. He moves downstairs and waits for her outside the bathroom waiting to help with whatever she may need.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:22 pm

Rose comes out of the bathroom and says as she sees him there, “I did not mean to wake you up. The morning sickness is getting to me and I don’t like the taste of crackers.” She takes one step towards their room and starts to faint again. She says before hitting the ground, “I feel so tired...” Her body felt like she had been hit with bricks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Gabriel lunges at her, catching her... wanting to keep her safe... even from minor bumps. Still, falling down would hurt like crazy. He brought her back up to her room... laying her down in their room. He strokes her hair. "Rose... I'll keep you safe... what do you need love... please..." he says to her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:53 pm

Rose hopes her eyes and says looking at him, “I don’t know what I need, but I have a craving for chocolate.” She gives him a small to show that she okay and was just tired all the time. She says, “My brother was here. His scent is in the room. He did not try to start a fight with you again, did he?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:56 pm

"I'll get you some chocolate soon..." he says stroking her hair lightly. "He... didn't... he just warned me..." he said. "but... don't worry about it love... he... said he was going to try to make me into a better mate for you... what I will need to do to help you better..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:35 am

Rose smiles some and says, "That's good. I was worried that he was going to try to get you to leave me because of Vladimir." Her eyes look at him with kindness as she was too weak to lean up and kiss him on the lips. "My brother is worried about me because we're going to have twins, isn't he?" Her eyes show fear for moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum