The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 12 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Tierra Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:34 pm

She laughed "i don't know girls... You might have cooties" she said. Lith turned to Daniel "Yeah we will" she said holding his hand.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:53 pm

After they finished dinner.. he still had some worries on his mind. Daniel wondered about his pack... wondering what would happen, would the human's hold up their end of the deal... would his pack? Would one of the slip, transforming... causing disaster? Would he be able to raise his children in peace, or would he be forced to fight for them... still, he wondered... but, he looked into Lith's eyes... he knew that with her, everything would be alright.

Markus looked to Mera... wondering the same thing, and how close he was to losing her... also wondering if their child would share his and Mera's gift... though... they both had already had children... it was unlikely... he didn't even know if it was possible.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:58 pm

Lith could see Daniel's mind was else where as they cleaned up the dishes and table. She could see worry and great thought but also love and trust. "You ok my love?" she asked.

Mera sat and thought about her children as she hummed the girls to sleep. She thought of the children she once had and the children Markus once had.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Daniel nodded. "Aye love... just thinking about things that hopefully will never happen..." he said quietly... he didn't want to worry her too much right now. "We can talk about it later if you wish..." he said.

Markus stood in the doorway as she put the girls to bed, looking at her, seeing how she would be as a mother... how wonderful she was, how caring... she reminded him a bit of his past wife... he loved Mera so much... but he could never forget her...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:15 pm

She nodded "If they will never happen then why ponder them?" she said expecting no answer.

She turned and gave a small smile to Markus as she walked towards him, she held him briefly then headed down to the kitchen to help clean up.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Daniel gave her no answer... he knew there wasn't really much to say... he knew that it was unlikely, but possible... he just hoped that things would go alright for him and his pack... thought... a quiet life seemed like an improbability for him... though... he never thought any of this would happen to him... he never though he would love someone, he never thought he would have children... he looked to Lith and just smiled. He kissed her lightly.

Markus looked to Mera, smiling as she held him. He kissed her softly and followed her down to the kitchen.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:30 pm

"Relax daddy" she said as she kissed his cheek and smiled. She had finished cleaning up.

"Thanks for the dinner both of you" Mera said with a smile "The girls are so good, your so lucky to have them.." she said looking down a bit. "We might go and leave you two so you can relax for a bit" she said hugging them both.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Daniel smiled, looking to Markus and Mera. "Thanks for coming over, they love seeing you two..." he said with a smile. He put a arm around Lith. "Aye... Relax... sounds good right now..." he said pulling her a bit closer...

Markus stood and watched, smiling... though he seen the look in Mera's eyes... wondering... if she was still with child... he knew that it was unlikely... but... possible... he felt bad. But held her hand as they walked home.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:45 pm

She snuggled into Daniel's arms "Aye relaxing sounds good" she said "You two have a safe trip home" she said.

She held his hand as they walked, the moon on their skin giving them a nice glow. The moon was a great life source for their kind. As they got closer to the house her pale fingers felt her pocket for the key.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:54 pm

Once they left left his house, Daniel looked to Lith. He was ready to get some of those thoughts out of his mind. Though it still bothered him. "I'm sorry Lith... I shouldn't be thinking about... well such things... but... I just can't help it... what if the human's don't hold up their end... what if fear wins out in the end..." he said. "Their fear..." he said worried.

Markus looked to her, He placed a hand on her cheek gently and kissed her. "You look beautiful in the moonlight..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:02 pm

"Shh...." she said putting a finger on his lips. "I know you are afraid and so am I but we need to sit back and see what happens and move if we must. For now the pack is safe, our children are safe, we are safe." she said.

She stopped trying to find her keys, she dropped them to the floor and kissed him back softly. "Words can not describe what I see" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:10 pm

Daniel smiled... looking up to her. He leaned forward and kissed her lightly. "You're right..." he said. "I... would be a wreck without you..." he said kissing her once more, a bit deeper.

Hearing the keys drop, he smiled. "Mmm... your skin, your beautiful eyes..." he said kissing her once more...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:12 pm

She kissed him back and grinned "I'm always right" she said "Now go to bed" she said.

She didn't try to pick the keys up. "Makrus.. let's go inside" she said with a smile as she kissed him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:18 pm

Daniel looked to her, "I don't wanna..." he said teasing her. "Mmm... you are always right though..." he said. "Sure you don't want to go for another run tonight? It's going to be our last chance for a while..." he said.

Markus broke the kiss a moment, he picked up the keys and unlocked the door... "Mmm... sounds good..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:20 am

She smiled "haha one more run... lets see how many leaves I can collect aye?" she said shaking her head a little.

"Good dog" she said with a laugh and walked past him to go inside.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:39 am

"I don't know... but there is going to be a lot..." he said kissing her lightly, he was excited... "I wonder how dirty you are going to make me get this time..." he said teasing her.

"I aim to please..." he said with a little smile. "Besides. I know the treat I get if I'm good..." he said kissing her a bit deeper this time.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:51 am

She laughed "Easy Tiger" she said kissing him lightly as they left the house.

She laughed "A treat aye?" she said raising an eyebrow, she kissed him back and felt them get deeper.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:54 am

"Tiger... are you cheating on me?" he said teasing her. He locked the door behind him. "Sorry... it's hard for me to hold back around you..." he said. "As you already know..." he said kissing her before he started running to the woods.

"Mmm... yeah... a treat..." he said. "Like this..." he said he moved from her lips, he started kissing her neck, nipping her lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:38 am

She laughed "I've only met one tiger and he was a bit of an ass" she said serious, she kissed him softly and watched him take off "Hey!" she said taking off after him.

She put her arms around his hips and tilted her head a little as he kissed her and nipped her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Daniel laughed back at her. "It's your turn to chase me..." he said, knowing he was faster than her in his human form. He wanted to have fun this night... with her, he knew that he would...

Markus continued nipping her neck, kissing her more and more. One of his hands moving up, holding the other side of her neck. His other hand resting on her back...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:36 pm

She ran faster but she couldn't catch him in her form, she changed and took off after him with a small howl.

She took a few steps back pulling Markus with her, he kissed her neck more and she smiled. She felt a table behind her and sat on the edge and kissed him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Daniel looked behind him for the moment and seen Lith, how she changed... she was catching up to him fast... shifting wouldn't do him any good... knowing that her wolf form was way faster than any of his... however, they were getting deeper into the woods. He laughed... still running.

Markus moved back a bit, he stopped kissing her neck, moving back to her lips... feeling her now sitting on the edge of the table, he smile... he moved forward, leaning her back... kissing her deeper...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:45 pm

She caught up and changed again exchanging her fur for skin and her claws for nails, she then leapt at Daniel.

She laughed and kissed him deeper as he pushed her back a little, she felt her legs run up his sides a bit and rest against his hips. Her arms rested softly on his shoulders.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:49 pm

Daniel felt himself get tackled by Lith... he allowed it to happen, he wasn't exactly trying too hard to get away anyways. He looked up at her. "Oooo... you caught me... now what..." he said looking up at her, daring her with his eyes.

Markus looked to Mera... He felt her legs running up his, resting against his hips. He moved against her, rubbing his body against hers. Holding her tightly...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:54 pm

She pressed her lips to his a bit harder than normally. She pulled back, her eyes still slightly wild. "Woof" she said in a whisper.

She pulled him closer and kissed him deeply feeling their bodies together at last. "I've missed you" she said breathlessly.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next