The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Lark was intrigued by this if anything. Having a wish granted...how remarkable. He smiled and looked at her as he pondered a thought, "You know...one human alone wouldn't be able to change the minds of everyone else...so when you do become a human," by saying this he was encouraging her, telling her shold would complete her purpose, "So I'll be glad to help you...when the time come's" His smile was wide enough to have his eyes close as he looked ather sitting on his shoulder.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:20 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature - Page 2 Aaaaaa4Anna looked at the sky some. Her eyes wondered how long the sky would stay gray. She had some memories of a blue sky. Anna missed the warm rays of the sun. She looked at Lark as she listened to him talk. "You know...one human alone wouldn't be able to change the minds of everyone else...so when you do become a human," by saying this Lark was encouraging her, telling her should would complete her purpose, "So I'll be glad to help you...when the time comes." Anna says as she continues to grow more plants, "If I have your help growing and protecting the plants, I figure half a year." She saw his smile and smiled back at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Lark let out a short laugh, “Half a year...wow...hard to believe just two people would be able to change the planet it suck a short period of time.” He closed his eyes, lifting his chin to the sky as he thought this over. He opened his eyes noticing the sky darkening further. He frowned slightly, “I should probably be getting back home, it’s getting late, I shouldn’t be out.” he said pushing himself to his feet. He sighed not wanting to leave the peace and quiet or his new friend. He looked at her again, “Are you going to be alright here by yourself cause you can come over by my house if you would like...”
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:06 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature - Page 2 Aaaaaa4Anna looked at Lark, then at her flowers, and back again. She says, “Okay, but give me a second to cover my flowers with a spell.” She chanted a few words softly and the flowers disappeared from site. Anna smiled and said, “Okay lead the way.” Her little wings fluttered again as a cold wind blew by. She knew they had to get inside soon. The sky was turning smokey black. The wind was also growing cold and errie. Anna hoped her spell would keep her flowers safe and warm enough for the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:04 pm

Lark eyes widened a little as the flowers diappeared from sight. but really...by now this kind of thing didn't surprise him. He started walking through the dingy little forest onto a side street. Cars could be heard rushing by on the main street a short ways away. The annoying sound didn't bother Lark in the least he was so used to it now. The trek home was farmiliar and boring as always. He followed this street as far as it went then made one turn. His house was probably the easiest to spot. Lights were still on, even if it was near 11...and a faint beat of music could still be heard even though Lark was sure the party from earlier was over. He sighed and crossed the street walking over the lawn covered in dead grass. Though one one tree stood in the dead center of the lawn. It really looked odd among the rest of the little foilage but Roy and Lark had planted it when it was a sapling and had managed to keep it alive for years. He walked towards the door, he turned the handle to find it locked...he started rummaging through his pocket for the key.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:37 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature - Page 2 Aaaaaa4Anna followed after him. When they got to the streets, Anna hid herself on his shoulder. She covered her ears because of the loud sounds. The sounds were louder to her because she was so much smaller. She smiled as she saw the tree he had planted. She thinks, "Good thing. I am glad the trees can grow here." Then Lark walked towards the door, he turned the handle to find it locked...he started rummaging through his pocket for the key. Anna went to the door handle and she made it open it for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Lark took his hand of his pocket as the door opened, "Uh thank you..." he sat. He opened the door and stepped into the bright room. His brother was sprawled out on the couch his beige top open and one leg of his pants was rolled up slightly. The music was still loud so Lark immediantly went over and turned it off. His brother snoring was now even more audible. Lark just rolled his eyes and started up the stairs stopping in front of the door that led to the room he and his brother shared. He looked over to Anna, "I'm sorry if it is a mess...it wouldn't normally be this way...butmy brother...isn't as neat a person as i am..." he said with a short sigh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:48 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature - Page 2 Aaaaaa4Anna giggles some as his brother was sprawled out on the couch his beige top open and one leg of his pants was rolled up slightly. His snoring was now even more audible. She found his brother quite interesting. She says, "It does not bother me." Anna got back on Lark's shoulder. She rather enjoyed being close to him. She asks, "Where do you think I could sleep without being afraid of being stepped on?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Lark laughed slightly as he opened the door...really it was worse then he thought it would be. Old clothes and random junk that used to have a home on a shelf or something now lay all over the floor and beds. He looked around then walked over to the bedside table...He opened a drawer and looked through it...what could she sleep on...he pulled out one of his brothers random articles of clothing...a glove? it looked like it...well most of a glove...the fingers didn't seem to be there he held it up to her, "does this seem nice enough, you can sleep on the table here...i don't even think we'd have to worry about my brother coming up here...he seemed...pretty well...out of it..." he smiled slightly and laughed at thought of his stupid brother.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:09 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature - Page 2 Aaaaaa4Anna looked around the room. She thinks, "Man and I thought I was messy." Anna then relaxed a bit. Lark held a worn glove up to her and asked, "Does this seem nice enough? You can sleep on the table here...I don't even think we'd have to worry about my brother coming up here...he seemed...pretty well...out of it..." Anna nodded and said, "It will do. No offense intended, but are most humans this messy?" She was not trying to offend him, but she was not use to seeing such a messy place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Lark laughed, "Well....most are messy but not normally THIS messy...this would be the work of my brother...he tends to like things loud and messy. but im not one of those messy people." he picked up some of the clothes from his bed and piled them up,putting them on his brothers bed. He sat on the bed and put the glove down on the bedside table. He let out a short sigh, "Well my brother and I are far from normal and complete opposites..." it made him laugh really as he thought back to all the fights and little arguments they would get in for the stupidest little reasons, and these arguments continued now, even when they were almost adults...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:36 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature - Page 2 Aaaaaa4Anna lay down on the glove and said, "So humans are not always messy? That’s good thing or I will have my work cut for me fixing this planet.” Anna snuggled up to the glove and her wings fluttered. Her blue hair rested around her cheeks and shoulders. She then says to Lark, “I am glad I finally met someone who wants to help me fix this world.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:35 pm

Lark sighed slightly and smiled as he lay down on his bed and looked over at Anna on the table next to him, "I'm glad to help...my brother would probably help to...evenn messy people can be useful...believe it or not. But we don't want him around do we? i mean im especially glad i finally found SOMEONE who doesn't share the same destructive thoughts as a lot of other people..." he said looking up at the ceiling with a slight frown.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:25 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature - Page 2 Aaaaaa4Anna looked at his frown and said, “Don’t worry.” She closed her eyes and thought quietly, “Hopefully the humans won’t make the same mistake they did years ago.” Anna says, “Hopefully this world will take better of nature once it is back and healthy again.” She then closed her eyes again and laid her head down calmly. Her wings wrapped around her. Then a blue rose appeared wrapping itself around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Lark smiled and nodded, "Ya..." he watched as the rose appeared, this kind of stuff couldn't really shock him after all the stuff he had seen today...obviously she was going to sleep now...and he should probably try and do the same. He sprawled himself out on the bed with a sigh, thinking of all the possibilities for the world now...he still wasn't sure he understood all of it...but still it would be amazing, and he found himself lucky to be a part of it...he slowly drifted off to sleep...his sleep was calm and deep, he didn't think anything would be able to wake him up...when a door slammed, Lark's eyes shot open and he looked at the clock, it was morning...the night had gone by quickly, he looked at the door to see his brother shuffling around through a drawer. Lark sat up and rubbed his eyes with a sigh, "Roy...people are trying to sleep..."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:54 am

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature - Page 2 Aaaaaa4Anna woke up with a jump when a door slammed. The rose disappeared slowly into a small blue mist. Her wings stretched out some and fluttered a bit. She saw Lark's eyes shot open and he looked at his brother. Anna hid herself a moment as she looked at Lark's brother. After a moment, she flew up to Lark's shoulder and sat down. She says, "What a way to wake up." She rubbed her eyes and yawned some. Her wings looked a little bit glossy. Anna rubbed them a bit to wake them up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:08 pm

Lark let out a short laugh as he heard Anna's words, looking at her wear she sat on his shoulder, "I know...try having to deal with it every morning of your life." Roy didn't even seem to notice the little fairy. Lark rolled his eyes not really expetcing his brother to be awake enough to notice anyway. He looked at Anna again, "So what are you doing today?" he asked with a smile. his brother, obviously finding what he had been looking for left the room again without a word, strange for him...but Lark wasn't complaining...he waited for Anna's response.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:25 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature - Page 2 Aaaaaa4Anna looked at him and said, "I am taking you to a place where you can learn all you want to know about the earth and all the ways to ensure plant grow. And you might want bring something to write on and write with. If you're going to help me, you're going to need to learn all you can and study. Who knows growing plants might calm you down well enough to make you feel better about your control over fire." Her wings were still not wanting to wake up. She groaned some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:44 am

He got off his bed and stretched with a yawn. What she said...it sounded interesting and Lark couldn't help but even get excited and what she could possibly want to teach and show him. Unlike others his age...he didn't mind studying or school work, it was something he found calmed him. He opened a desk on the other side of the room and took out a notebook and a pen. He picked up his bag and put them in along with his flute and copy of LOVELESS. Before he turned back to Anna a smile on his face, "So where do you plan on showing me all this, I'm as ready as i will ever be..."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:55 am

Anna looks at him a moment with a smile. She says, “You will just have to wait and see.” Anna took his hand and started to guide him to a time portal that was not able to be use without her. She says, “Right now your time’s soil is too damaged for me to force things to grow at a fast rate. So I am going to take back in time when my kind was still around and the planet was full of green fields and gardens.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:59 am

Lark couldn't help ut be at least slightly confused but he went with her none the less, the thought of getting to see rolling hills and feilds sounded amazing, he was tired of the grey dull scenery around him now...he would love to see what the world was once like, no matter how odd it sounded right now. "Okay, I would love to see this." he said nodding.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:12 am

Anna knew was confused, but knew he would enjoy the way the world once was. She guided him inside the portal. Soon inside the portal, they were surrounded by a blue light. Anna kept moving forward without letting go of Lark’s hand. When they made their way to the other side of the portal, the sun shone brightly in their eyes. The blue sky did not have a single cloud in it. Anna looked around them and smiled. They were standing in a giant field filled with flowers and trees. She says, “Now you will learn about plants and how and where they can grow.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:18 am

Lark pulse was going insanely fast as they stepped into this portal...he couldn't help it...he was scared...he had no idea what this thing was but he went with Anna anyway...knowing such a kind soul wouldn't hurt anything that was willing to help the world grow and develop. As they stepped out of the light of the portal it took every bit of control for Lark to not gape at the scene in front of him...it was amazing...so...green, the smells of nature surounded him, almost overwhelming...but at the same time soothing...the beating of his heart went back to normally as he looked around taking a few steps through the grass, "I can't wait to learn..." he said outloud not particularly to anybody...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:43 am

Anna smiles at his surprise and says, “Come on I have much to teach you.” For the next five hours she showed Lark different plants that would his time’s air get cleaner over time. She would have him take a few seeds to plant from each plant Anna would talk about. Anna talked slow and easy so he could write down notes without feeling rushed. At the end of the five hours, Anna picked some fruit for Lark to eat. She says, “I hope someday soon your world’s time will be as green as this time’s world.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:50 pm

The five hours went by faster then Lark would have thought. He took notes and collected what he gave her in a small bag he was lucky to find in his larger bag. By the end of the five hours he had filled almost the entire note book with information and sketches. It really was amazing to learn about all there plants...all the things humans had destroyed over the years...it was almost unbelieveable, yet Lark couldn't help but believe it. As she handed him the fruit, one he couldn't say he had ever seen before he sat down in the soft grass and took a bite as she spoke. He nodded, "I hope it does too...why humans would want to destroy such beauty is well beyond my understanding..." he stated...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next