The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Her father nods and says, “They will stop when the people she loves the most stop getting in danger.” He smiles some and says, “I am going to go find something that might make the dreams not so hard on her.” He goes down the stairs and starts going through a lot of old boxes. Elizabeth opens her eyes after a while and looks around. She heard her father swear as something fell on his foot. Her eyes widen. She looks at Darious and asks, “Does my dad know you’re here?”

Back to top Go down

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:44 pm

He looked over to her and smiles. "Yes he knows I'm here...He actually sounded kinda relived." He says as he leans down..."Every thing will be ok Liz." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Elizabeth sighed in relief as her father knew her lover was here. She could not help but laugh as her father swore again. She asks, “What is my father up to? What did you let him get into?” She laughs again as her father keeps swearing like crazy. Elizabeth says, “I have never seen or heard my dad swear this much in my life. I have got to see what he is up to.” She gets up from the bed and goes down the stairs slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:59 pm

He looks over to her. "I'm not sure he said he was going to get somthing to help you Liz." He says with a smile as he kisses her softly before watching her get up and walk out of the room and then down stairs.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:07 pm

The next thing Darious hears is Elizabeth laughing at the sight her father covered in boxes and old stuff from many years back. She says, “Daddy you are such a pain. What are you trying to get out of those old things?” He replies while going in the kitchen, “My great grandmother developed a drink for the physics of our family that helps relaxes the senses.” Elizabeth asks, “So I am not the only weirdo in the family?” Her father shook his head and smiled. He says, “Every woman in my side of the family is some form of physic. Since I was born a boy, it skipped a generation. This means that you’ve got two generations of physic energy flowing through you. That’s why your dreams are so bad.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Darious walkes down the stairs looking over to at her and her father. "That would be great..If you can't find it...Tell me what it needs...And I can make it." He says looking at her father.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Her father says, “I’m not sure what it needs to be made. I have not looked at the recipe since I got it.” He looks through a special book that contains the recipe. He finds it and started to make the drink. Elizabeth sits down at the table and waits for the drink to be down. She has Darious sit beside her. She still looked rather tired. Her father says, “If anything this will help you sleep better without the visions waking you up.” When he finishes making the drink, he gave it to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:28 am

Darious walkes over sitng down beside her and watching her father as he started to mix the drink. He then looked over to Liz and smiles. "That would be good...Shes been rather restless lately." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:30 am

Elizabeth drinks the mix slowly as it tasted very sour. She swallows the last of it and made a funny face which made her father laugh. Liz stuck her tongue out at him and said, “That tasted awful.” Her smiles and says, “Well Darious should help you get back up to bed. The drink should take effect in a few minutes. Now I have to go back to work for a few more hours.” He looks at Darious and says, “You take good care of her, Darious. She will be in a dead sleep when that goes into effect.” He then walks out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:33 pm

He looked over to her and grinned slightly when she made the face. Darious's eyes then looked over at her father listening to her closely. "I'll take very good care of her sir..." He says with a smile as he looked over to Liz. "Come on then lets get you back to bed." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Elizabeth got up slowly and headed to her room with Darious. As she gets to her room, the drink really starting to get an effect on her. She says, “I am starting to feel really sleepy love. I am going to go to sleep now.” She slowly makes her way into her bed and says, “You can go hunting for a while as sleep. Or I hid some animal blood in the back of the fridge. You can have some of that…” She then fell asleep really fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:24 pm

He follows her up the stairs and then into her room. "You are very sleepy...You can't even walk a straight line." He says with a smile as he watched her lie down on the bed. He walked over and tucked her in before he headed down the stairs and then to the fridge getting the blood..."Perfect." He says with a grin as he opened it and took a sip.."Needs to be warmed." He says as he walked over to the microwave and heated it up before he started to drink it.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Elizabeth looks too happy to be asleep as she did not dream. No visions invading her head and driving her crazy. She did not hear or see any people with mean words coming out of their mouth. In her sleep, Elizabeth has a calm peaceful smile on her face. She was finally not tossing and turning like crazy anymore. She turned her head as she buried her head in the pillow. She looked so happy in her sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:39 pm

He finished his drink and then headed up the stairs and looking over at her watching her sleep. "Finally she gets to enjoy a peacefull rest." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:54 pm

After sleeping almost six hours, Elizabeth woke up with a smile. She shivered as she looked around. It was dark in her room and she had a feeling her father was not home yet. Elizabeth gets up from her bed and makes her way down the stair in a hurry. She says to Darious, “I have a feeling the other vampires from my dreams are making their way here.” She put on her coat quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:58 pm

He looks over to her as she came down stairs. "Really...Thats prolly not good...Would you like to leave...If not I can handle it..." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Elizabeth says, “We need to go find my dad. I know he is going to find the dead body of Mr. Fisher by a river. Dad will need me there with him. Other than Mr. Smith, Mr. Fisher is his only friend.” She looks at Darious with pleading eyes. She says, “We’ve also got to warn your family not to hunt near here for a while.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:19 pm

"Alright then...We can take my car..Its parked outside anyway." He says with a smile as he looked over to her and grinned. "We can get going anytime you want too." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:36 pm

Elizabeth put on her shoes and made her way to his car. She got inside it and buckled her seat belt. She did not to waste any time getting to her father or Darious’s family. Elizabeth says thinking aloud, “I guess your family will see me a day early. If only it was on a good visit.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:28 am

He looks over to her and grins as he got into the car. "Yes that is very true." He says as he takes off. "Where would you like to go first?" He asks her with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:17 am

Elizabeth says, “Your family is closer, so we’ll go to them first.” Elizabeth looks at him and says, “Jake and the rest of his family will think you and your family killed Mr. Fisher. So you will have to hunt away from here for a while.” She shivered some and said, “I know you don’t want people to know about your kind, but my father will figure something is up. I don’t know if I can lie to him.” She looks at him sadly for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:51 am

He looks over at her.."Alright then.." He says as he takes off sliding around corners within minutes they were pulling into the drive way. Darious then got out and walked around opening the door for Liz.."Alright then lets do this." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:07 pm

Elizabeth looks at him moment before going inside slowly. She was unsure about this and a little unease but she did not let it show. As they walked in together Elizabeth heard Rosette say, “Here comes Darious and Elizabeth.” Darious came into their view first and then Elizabeth. Darious’s mother looked at them confused. She asks, “I thought we were meeting Elizabeth tomorrow? What has changed the plan Darious?” Her voice was filled with a bit of worry. Elizabeth says, “Well there is going to be trouble for a while. I think you guys should not hunt in the woods for a while.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:15 am

Darious looks over at his mother. "There are other vampires comming.." He says as he shook his head..."Hunting around this area is going to put us at more of a risk." He says as he then looked over at Liz. "She seen it all."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:22 pm

His mother and sisters looked at Elizabeth in surprise. She hides behind Darious a bit. Elizabeth says, “I think there are only three of them, but I can’t be sure.” His mother asks, “How certain are your visions Elizabeth?” She says, “Almost every vision I have is certain to happen in the next few hours or so. There is no way to change them or get around them.” Darious’s sisters were still staring at her. Rosette the oldest sister says, “Strange, humans are not known to have physic abilities.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next