The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) Empty When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female)

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:37 pm

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) Cupidc11

“ You love her and yet, you are simply letting her walk away….moronic mortal….” a blonde-headed boy muttered to himself, sighing as he rummaged through his quiver for another arrow. He was casually sitting upon one of the highest branches in a huge tree that was located inside of a large school’s courtyard, hidden by the many leaves in front of him. The boy who looked like he was only around 14 years old slowly placed the arrow inside his bow, aimed at the young man that was underneath him, and released the arrow that held the form of a heart-shaped tip right towards the guy that was just letting his girlfriend walk away from him. Cupid’s arrow pierced him right on his shoulder, but of course, no one ever felt any pain when they were pierced with his arrows, nor were the arrows visible to the humans walking around the school grounds below. The boy that was just pierced by Cupid’s arrow blinked a few times and suddenly started to go after the girl that was walking away from him, which made Cupid smile slightly as he watched the couple walk away holding hands. Cupid always enjoyed happy endings, but today was a special day and that was why he was working overtime. It was Valentine’s Day and at the moment, he was hanging around one of the high schools. He knew how complicated young love was, so he was going to linger around here for awhile, to make sure everything went smoothly for the teenage lovers. So far, so good. With one glance around the school’s busy courtyard, every couple seemed happy and almost every guy and girl was bravely giving their Valentine’s Day gifts to the ones they admired. Aside from working on Valentine’s Day, Cupid worked hard everyday to make sure that the couples on Earth were maintaining their relationships well. His mother was usually the cause of all of the problems that usually surfaced in a relationship, not him. If anything, he always tried to correct the problems, but it was usually too late for the young-looking god to do anything about it. After giving out a sigh, the blonde boy shook his head. “ God, what‘s with this human men anyway? It‘s almost as if they don‘t know squat when it comes to love….” Cupid said with a frown. He found that there were also some women around here that didn‘t seem to know how to handle a love situation either. Apparently, he was so critical with the way some mortal men handled their relationships because he himself forgot what it was like to be in love. “ Well, I suppose I should go onto the next area now…” Cupid began after awhile, trailing off when his blue irises caught sight of one person on the school grounds--a girl, to be exact. He noticed that she was isolated from everyone else, and she had a saddened gaze upon her face. “ Looks like I missed someone….” he said to himself, pulling his heart-shaped goggles over his eyes before flying across the courtyard and towards the girl with his white wings. He kept his invisible form and landed behind a tree that she was sitting down and leaning against, his hand slowly pulling the goggles back up over his forehead. Silently, he watched the girl that looked like she was around 14 years old for a few minutes. He didn’t really get it. Why was she so sad and alone on this day? The god thought that her beauty should’ve definitely taken in one of the mortal men already, but it didn’t and he was a bit taken aback by that. She looked like she needed some cheering up, but when he took a glimpse around the school, he realized that every guy was already taken. What could he do to make her happy? For some reason, he suddenly doubted that any of those simple mortal men would be able to make this one happy. This just wasn’t right--everyone should be happy on this day though. There had to be something that he could do, seeing as he was the God of Love and all. When an idea sparked into his somewhat mischievous mind, he immediately threw it into action. Despite that he was still in his invisible form, he stepped back behind the tree that the girl was leaning against again and tossed his plan into action. Since all of the other young men were taken, why shouldn’t he make her happy himself? It would just be for today anyway, so the other gods probably wouldn’t lecture him about it too much. While Cupid stood behind the tree, he closed his eyes and quickly began to convert himself to his human form. His little white wings disappeared, along with his quiver of arrows and bow. Cupid kept his blonde hair and blue eyes, as well as the heart-shaped goggles that were always on his forehead, but obtained a pair of clothes with his human form since the god usually just went around in white male undergarments, so of course, he knew that he couldn’t go running around like that. Now he had on a white-collared button-up shirt and a pair of simple blue jeans, making him look pretty normal--well, aside from the fact that the goggles on his forehead looked rather ‘out-of-place’. “ Argh, I hate these blasted clothes--they’re so stiff and uncomfortable! I‘d rather just walk around naked!” he grumbled to himself quietly. He was still saying that even though his shirt and pants were pretty loose on him. After giving out a small sigh, Cupid finally stepped out from the behind the tree and since the girl didn’t know he was there yet, he swiftly waved his hand around for a moment, causing a beautiful batch of flowers to appear in his hand from right out of thin-air. Well, he was able to do that because he was a god and all. Cupid looked back at the girl, taking note of that fact that she still didn’t know he was there yet, so he gently tapped her shoulder to get her attention, his hands holding the flowers behind his back. When she turned around, a sweet smile crossed his face. “ Hello….may I have the name of the beautiful maiden that stands before me?” he asked her kindly, not realizing that 14 year-olds and teenagers altogether didn’t really talk like that. That was just the way he spoke sometimes, despite that he still kind of had the mind-set of a 14 year-old, even though he was a wise god that was around 50,000 years old underneath the 14 year-old appearance. Cupid gently placed the bouquet of flowers into her hands as he patiently waited for her name to be given, pondering on why she looked so surprised for a moment. Was it because he seemed to come out of practically nowhere? Or was it because she wasn’t used to receiving anything on Valentine’s Day, despite her beauty? Cupid knew that looks weren’t everything, but he didn't think that there was a reason for it. He just assumed that the male mortals weren't thinking 'corectly' again.

(Need someone to be the girl ^^ She doesn’t have to be 14--she can be a little older since this is high school and all, it shouldn‘t matter with Cupid because he‘s really old even though he looks like he‘s 14--I‘m not sure how this idea came to me, but when it did, I wanted to do an rp on it ^^)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) Empty Re: When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:22 pm

may I join? It may take me awhile to reply

Back to top Go down

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) Empty Re: When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female)

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Of course ^^
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:00 pm

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) 1145123090_heartbreak Hamona Mary walks on the school grounds until she found the perfect place to be away from happy couples. Valentine’s Day is the worst day for her. She could never seem to find herself a lover. She sits against the tree and stares at the homemade chocolates she had made for a guy in her class named John. He unfortunately found someone a lot prettier than her. She says to herself hiding her face in her knees, “Why am I always the only one in my class without someone every year?” She jumped when someone tapped her shoulder. She turns around to see a boy with a sweet smile on his face. “Hello….may I have the name of the beautiful maiden that stands before me?” the boy asked her kindly. She says, “My name is Hamona Mary.” Hamona had never seen this boy around before and he seemed to talk a little weird. She looks at the flowers that he placed in her hands. She smells them some.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:54 am

“ Hamona Mary….” the young-looking boy repeated after she told him her name, liking the way it rolled off of his tongue. “ That’s a lovely name--it suits you….” Cupid said to her, a smile still on his face as he watched her smell the flowers that were in her hands. This felt a little strange. He hadn’t talked to a human in 20,000 years, but despite that, it seemed like he socialized with a human girl every day since he appeared to be at ease talking to her right now. After a moment, his blue orbs caught sight of the homemade chocolates that she had with her. ‘ Intriguing….most people just go to the store to buy chocolates nowadays, but instead, she made them herself….’ he thought in his mind casually. He always had a bad habit of analyzing and making examinations in his head, especially when he was talking to someone. The question was why did she still have the chocolates with her? Perhaps the person that she was going to give them to found someone else? There were many sad cases like that on Valentine’s Day sometimes. “ Hamona Mary, I know that I‘ve just made your acquaintance, but please allow me to take you out on this day….it would be an honor to be if I could take you on a….” Cupid began, but was interrupted by a school bell sounding. It was a good thing it interrupted him because he forgot what it was called when two people went out for a special occasion. Oh, that’s right--it was called a ‘date’. Of course, he had no idea that the bell meant that class was about to start up again since the lunch period was over. He didn’t know squat about school regulations. How would he? He had never went to school before. ‘ What was that…?’ he asked himself in his mind as he turned back to her after looking up at the old-fashion school bell. He assumed that she would know what it meant.

(My bad it took me so long)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:23 am

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) 1145123090_heartbreak Hamona looks at the homemade chocolates and then to him. “Hamona Mary, I know that I‘ve just made your acquaintance, but please allow me to take you out on this day….it would be an honor to be if I could take you on a….” the boy was going to say something more but the bell for class rang. She thinks, ‘Is he trying to ask me out on a date? Stupid class bell…’ She says giving them to him before heading back to the school, “Here, um I hope these chocolates taste good. They took me forever to make. I have never tried to make chocolates before. But I have to get back to class. I hope I see you after school.” She waves good-bye to him and goes inside the school. She hurries to her English class.(It’s okay)

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:00 pm

When he looked back at the girl, he noticed the way her arms were extended out towards him with the chocolates in her hand. Was she giving them to him? He may have been the God of Love, but he had never actually received something from a human or anyone else before, so he was a bit taken aback by it. At the same time, it suddenly made him happy. “ Thank you, I’m sure they’ll taste great from the hard work I’m sure you put in them….I shall wait for you right here….” Cupid said to her with a bright smile, before she left to go to class. Now he understood. The bell must’ve signaled the start of class or something along the lines of that. He never backed up on his words, so he would surely be waiting for her in this very spot when school was over for her. Slowly and delicately, he unwrapped the foil that was holding in the chocolates and popped one into his mouth when he got it open. His irises immediately sparked with delight. They were delicious, especially to someone with a sweet tooth like him, so they were gone in a matter minutes. It wasn’t like he was able to eats sweets all of the time anyway, seeing as the other gods seemed to disapprove of eating sweets. God, he hated that about them. They were always turning their nose up on human customs, so since sweets were invented by humans, they didn’t want to eat it. Cupid was a lot different from them though. After he finished up the treat, he stood up and glanced over to a person that was passing by him. “ Excuse me, can you tell me when school hours is over?” he asked the person, who responded by saying, “ Around 3:00.…” The blonde boy turned to a nearby clock now. He had a few hours to kill before 3:00 came around, so when the coast was clear, he moved behind a tree, converted back to his original form, made himself invisible to the mortal eyes, and flew off to go back to work. He would have to keep an eye on the time so he could meet the young woman back here at 3:00.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:26 pm

Hamona smiled as she spent the rest of the day because of the boy who gave her the flowers. She did not even notice when people were making fun of her. She did however get upset when some idiot threw a book at her and hit her in the head. She was the school’s odd ball. She is an orphan thanks to a drunken truck driver on a winter night and lives by herself in a one bedroom apartment. She does not have to work though to pay her rent. Instead, she babysits the land lord’s kids during the weekend. When three o’clock came around, she ran to the doors to leave. She really wanted to see that boy again.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:17 pm

Cupid's 7-foot wingspan flapped powerfully against the draft that was pushing against his face gently. Even though his white wings weren't that big, they were definitely strong and got him around through the skies pretty fast. “ Okay, I think that’s enough for right now….” Cupid said through a small sigh as he turned around in mid-air and began to fly back to the school he had met the girl at. He was right on time too. When he landed behind the same tree, the tree that he was going to meet her at, it was 3:00 on the dot. “ Just in time….” he said to himself with a faint smile as he placed all of his arrows back into his quiver. Quickly, he went back to his human form and walked out from behind the tree. He watched with his keen optics as the double doors the school opened and out came a flood of high school students that were eager to go home for the weekend. His eyes weren’t on anyone else though. He was trying to see if he could spot the girl in the crowd, but he didn’t see her just yet, so he leaned back against the tree, closed his eyes, and started to wait patiently for Hamona Mary come to the spot. While he waited, he realized something: he didn't introduce himself to the girl yet. He would have to do that when he saw her, for it would be improper if he didn't.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:32 pm

Hamona was late getting out because some guys were bullying her again. She was covered in scratches as she got out. She smiles as she sees the boy waiting by the tree just like he said he would be. She comes over and taps his shoulder gently. She asks him with a smile trying to hide the pain she was in, “Did you enjoy the chocolates I made?” Her voice was a bit shaken but happy none the less. She has her backpack over her one shoulder and her writing book in her left hand. She smiles at him as she waits for his answer. (I’m trying to write posts of at least 100 words each.)

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:36 pm

When Cupid felt someone tap his shoulder, he blinked and spun around to see Hamona. “ Greetings, Hamona!” he began, but while she asked her question, he noticed some of the new scratches that were on her. He didn’t recall them being there earlier, but before he asked about them, he answered her own question. “ Oh, yes--they were delicious….I think I overdid it though, because I ate the whole thing in just a few minutes….” he said through a weak chuckle. Him and his sweet tooth. He looked at her intently after he finished speaking, studying the scratches on her before he asked, “ And what, may I ask, happened to you, my dear….? You’ve got scratches all over you….” Cupid walked up to her and gently touched her face where a small scratch was visible. His fingers gently rubbed against the scratch until it was gone. Since he was a god, he had the ability to heal a little bit. Of course, he wasn’t going to tell her that he was a god--at least, not now. Even though she was hiding her pain well, it was obvious that she was hurt and the scratches were a complete giveaway. He picked up her arm, placed an open hand over her other scratches, and rubbed them until they were also gone. “ I’m sure you don’t come around boys with healing abilities every day, so let’s just say it’s magic…” he said to her with a grin and a wink. “ Anyhow, before the bell rang earlier, I was going to ask you out on a date….” he said to her as he took one of her hands in his and held it up as if he was proposing to her. Well, it was in his blood to be romantic after all. “ Will you accept, Hamona?” he asked her, still giving her a charming smile.

(I see, well you certainly are doing a good job at it--plus, I enjoy reading your posts ^^ Hope that mine are good as well)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:58 pm

(Yes your posts are very enjoyable to read. I must be honest, it’s like reading every girls’ dream romance novel.^^) Hamona jumped slightly as he touched his cheek. She says, “I ran into some bullies while trying to meet you here and they roughed me up a bit. However, it’s no different than no other day. Honestly they don’t hurt that bad.” She blushes as he heals her wounds. She was going to ask him about that, but she decided not to. “I’m sure you don’t come around boys with healing abilities every day, so let’s just say it’s magic…” he said to her with a grin and a wink. “Anyhow, before the bell rang earlier, I was going to ask you out on a date….” he said to her as he took one of her hands in his and held it up as if he was proposing to her. It threw her for quite a loop. She was not used to being treated so nicely before. She could help but blush more. He acted like a prince from a fairytale story. “Will you accept, Hamona?” he asked her. He was using such a charming smile. She says, “I will accept if you tell me your name.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:50 am

Cupid frowned slightly at the mention of bullies. What kind of person would bully such a kind girl? ‘ A horrible person….’ Cupid thought in his mind, answering his own question while he healed her wounds. “ If they did not hurt you badly, then you wouldn’t have scratches upon you….” he said softly to her, just as he finished up with healing her. He hadn’t felt concern for many people before, but he was suddenly feeling it. It almost made him wish he could’ve seen the bullies, so that he could--well, he’d at least try to make for the stupid bullies messing with her. He wanted this day to go well for her, so he was going to give her a good time. The concerned feeling went away though, when he finally had the chance to ask her out on a date….without any interruptions this time. When she answered his question by saying that she would accept if he told her his name, he widened his eyes, surprised at how quickly he forgot about that….again. “ O-oh, right--I forgot to tell you my name….well, my name is Cupid….” he said to her, figuring that it could always be just a wild coincidence that he was named after the God of Love--you know, since he was technically pretending to be a normal boy and all. “ Now, where would you like to go? I’ll take you anywhere you’d like….” he told her and after he let go of her hand, he used the same hand to absent-mindedly fondle around with the goggles that were over his forehead. He didn’t really know the towns very well, so it would probably be best to let her decide. He wanted to fulfill her wish to the fullest anyway, so going where she wanted to go for a date would help.

(Lol, really? I never thought of it that way before, I’m glad you like my posts though ^^)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:40 am

Hamona smiles as he says his name is Cupid. She says, “That name really fits you because you are such a charmer.” She smiles as she thinks about where they could go for their date. She says, “There is a Valentine’s Day festival tonight that the townspeople throw every year and I have never gone to one before because I have not had a date. I really want to go this year.” She smiles again as she notices that he still has some chocolate on his face. She says, “You um still have some chocolate on your face.” She leans forward and gently wipes away with her finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:07 pm

Cupid smiled lightly at what she said about the name fitting him well. ‘ Ah, so people down here think of the God of Love as a charmer….I think I like that….’ he thought in his mind before she told him about the Valentine’s Day festival that she wanted to go to. “ As you wish, my sweet…” he began, but trailed off when she told him that he still had a little bit of chocolate on his face. Crap. All this time, he had chocolate on his face talking to her. Next time, he would be sure to remember to wipe his face after eating sweets since he tended to devour them without thinking about it getting on him. Before he was able to wipe it off himself, Hamona surprised him by doing it herself. When she leaned over to wipe the chocolate stain away, he was able to see her facial features a lot more closely. Amazingly, she looked even prettier up close and it made him stare for a little longer than he had intended to. Her touch was so gentle too. It was definitely new to him, seeing as how he was never touched by a human woman that way before. Suddenly, he coughed a bit awkwardly to cover up his staring and straightened up. “ Thank you, Hamona….” he said, a little irritated at himself for being so greedy when it came to sweets. If he had just eaten one or two, he would’ve never ended up with chocolate on his face. “ I am still a bit new to this town, so I do not know where this festival is….you’ll have to lead the way…” he said as he gently took her hand in his again.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:24 pm

Hamona smiles and says, “I can show you around town until the festival starts.” She could easily tell he was embarrassed about the chocolate being on his face. She thought it was cute how much he enjoyed her homemade sweets. ‘At least I know I am good at making desserts,’ she thought to herself. She says, “There’s no need to be embarrassed about liking the sweet or making a mess on your face. I do the same thing when it comes to sweets.” She kisses his cheek gently and takes his hand with a smile. She says with a smile, “Come on, I have a lot to show you before eight o’clock.” She starts to guide him off the school grounds and showing all the cool things about the city.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:14 pm

“ Alright….” the boy answered with a nod of his head at her suggestion of showing him around town. He was always curious about everything that was in an actual town anyway. When she mentioned that there was no need to be embarrassed, he smiled at her. “ It’s not really embarrassment I felt…it was more like….” He looked up in thought as he trailed off, pondering on how he could put his idea into words. “ It was more like being irritated at myself for being so greedy when it comes to sweets….I could have avoided the mess altogether….” Cupid told her as he chuckled slightly. It wasn’t really like to him to get embarrassed a lot, but of course, it happened sometimes. He didn’t feel too bad about his sweet tooth though, when she also said that she did the same thing with sweets. “ You do? It would be delightfully cute if you did that….” he said to her, grinning slightly. The grin faded when she suddenly kissed him gently on the cheek. Okay, he wasn’t expecting that so soon, so his eyes dilated when he realized that she just kissed him on the cheek. This was another new thing for him. Even though he went around encouraging love and whatnot, which usually caused him to see many kisses take place, he had never been kissed himself. Man, was he missing out on that this whole time. Of course, he didn’t mind the kiss, so he gave her a sweet smile in return as he touched the cheek that she kissed. It was natural for him to like kisses, even if he was caught by surprise. It was also natural for him to like a little bit of romance, but then again--despite that he acted somewhat romantic--, he wasn’t going to intentionally push romance up between them. Cupid followed after her as she started to guide him through the town, showing him so many things he had never seen before. It was all really interesting to him, but truthfully, he was paying to her a lot more than he was to his surroundings for some reason. Sure, the places that she was showing him were intriguing, but she was just…more interesting to him.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment to see if he was enjoying himself and once in while she would catch him starring slightly at her. That made her blush like crazy. She was not use to a guy taking an interest in her. She looks at her watch a moment and it was 7:45. She says, “Oh geez it’s almost eight and I have not even changed of my school clothes.” She takes off her blue cloak off to reveal a pink dress. She says to herself, “This will just have to do for the date.” She looks at Cupid and says, “We better head to Main Street, that’s where the festival is being held.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:59 am

When Cupid took note of her blushing, he touched her shoulder and said, “ Pardon my staring, Hamona….I am just still amazed at your gorgeous face….but this town holds many exciting things in it--it’s almost overwhelming at how much there is to do here….” He blinked softly when she spoke up about the time, his blue orbs watching her intently while she took off the blue cloak that was on her this whole time. “ Hm….you look lovely in that dress--you should show it off more often….” he said to her, smirking slightly as he took the blue cloak to hold for her on the way. He nodded his head when she told them that they should head to Main Street and after taking her hand once more, he began to walk with her to the festival. He now knew where it was since she had given him a tour of the town already. On the way there, he thought of how much he actually liked holding her hand. Who wouldn't enjoy holding such a warm, soft hand in their own? “ Wow….it’s huge!” Cupid exclaimed once they were there, his blue irises staring at the festival before him from its entrance. It really was huge, especially to someone who had never been to a festival before. Plus, there were so many decorative lights that he didn’t know which one to focus on. It made him feel good that there was an entire festival dedicated to Valentine’s Day. Guess he was doing a good job after all.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:26 am

Hamona looks at Cupid as his eyes light up as he looks around the festival. She says, “Yeah it is really big. All the rides, games, and the food are free because the school raises money for this every year.” They were still holding hands as they stood there. She says holding his hand happily, “Maybe you and I can found something to eat before we go on some rides.” She looks around with him. The lights were all different colors of reds and pinks. The balloons are all shaped into hearts and cupid arrows. Hamona smiles brightly as she sees her favorite ride, The Scrambler. She says, “I hope you don’t get dizzy easily.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:18 pm

Cupid’s eyes kept darting around in his head to take a glimpse at everything they passed by. There were sugary foods there, but he could barely focus on that because of all of the other attractions in the festival. While Hamona told him what was in the festival, he briefly pondered on what ‘rides’ were and what kind of games they had to participate in until they suddenly stopped in front of a strange-looking device that had a sign over it that read ‘The Scrambler’. When he heard her state that she hoped he didn’t get dizzy too easily, he blinked and gave her a curious look since he wasn’t sure what she meant by that at the moment. “ Huh? Why do you say that, Hamona…?” he questioned, trailing off when he put two-and-two together. She was eyeing the ride that they had stopped at, so he came to the conclusion that she must’ve wanted to go on it. “ Oh, you wish to go on this ride before we eat?” he asked her since she had said that she wanted to eat first earlier, but he didn’t mind it if she wanted to go on this…odd gadget first. “ I’ll be fine…if you want to go on it, I’ll ride it with you….” he said to her sweetly as he walked towards the ride with her. Of course, he held the little door for her to get into the ride first before he hopped in after her. He didn’t mind that this was the first ride he had ever been on in his life because it was actually kind of fun, despite that it looked like it was going to fall apart any second. It was natural for him to get dizzy because it was his first ride, but he understood why tons of people were lined up to get on it: it was fun. “ That was actually my very first ride…” Cupid said as he slightly stumbled his way out of the ride when it was over. “ And I must say--it was indeed very entertaining….” he said through a chuckle before he accidentally bumped into her from still being a little out of balance. “ My apologies, but I’m going to have to hold onto you until I’m not so dizzy…” he told her with a smile as he held her arm and gently placed his head on her shoulder, making sure not to put all of his weight on her. Truthfully, the way he was holding on her made it kind of romantic. It just came so natural to him and it was the perfect excuse to hold onto her too. “ What would you like to do now?” he asked her as he looked up at the red and pink lights with his blue optics. He always favored red the most, out of all of the other colors.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:19 am

Hamona smiles as The Scramble spun everyone around like in a blender. When they got off the ride and Cupid bumped into her, she smiles and help him stay walking straight. She sits him down on a bench and sits next to him. She says, “Its okay, I got dizzy on my first ride too. We will just sit here a bit until you’re not so dizzy.” She smiles some as she looked at the couples that came to the festival. She says, “My parents met during this festival when they were young.”” She opens up a locket that was around her neck. It was the only picture she had of her parents. They were holding each other close on the fairies wheel.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:45 pm

Cupid blinked and managed to take a look around the area as he held onto her to keep his balance, realizing that he wasn’t the only one that was dizzy from the ride. Suddenly, he felt glad that his stomach was fairly strong unlike some of the people that had just gotten off the ride. When they took a seat on a nearby bench, he gave out a breath and laid back slightly on the bench, his elbow resting on the table part of it. He silently listened to her first set of words, smiling a little when she told him that this was where her parents met. He enjoyed hearing short stories like this, about couples meeting and falling in love. His blue eyes shifted down towards her locket when she opened it, instantly recognizing the two people in the picture to be her parents. She held their similar features. “ Those are your parents, yes…? You really resemble them and I see where you get your handsome looks from….” he said to her with a smirk, pondering for a moment on where her parents were now. He assumed that it’d be best not to ask and let her tell him herself if she wanted to. For now, it was time to move on--his dizziness was already gone anyway. “ Well, I no longer feel dizzy, so shall we move on?” he asked her as he stood up from the bench.

(Sorry I took so long to reply ><; Got a little busy)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Hamona was not use to being call handsome or anything like that. It caused her to blush again. She says, “Thank you Cupid. I’m actually glad I resemble them for once.” She closes the locket back up slowly. Hamona gets up too and leads the way to the food part of the festival. She shows him all the different types of food. She then got herself a corn dog, a pop, and cotton candy for dessert. She did not like the chocolates here. That’s why she makes her own. She sits down at the tables and waits for him to get his order of food. (That’s fine. I have been way busy too.)

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:49 pm

On the way to the food area of the festival, Cupid looked up at the darkened sky, then down at his heart-shaped wrist watch. Good. It wasn’t close to midnight yet. Every god had to be home by midnight--it was kind of a universal rule, but the blonde boy never knew what the consequences were if you ever broke that rule. He didn’t exactly want to find out though, since he didn’t want to make the gods even more annoying than they already were. He wasn’t really allowed to fall in love with a mortal or make too much contact with them either, but seeing as he had been with Hamona for almost a day and nothing happened, he assumed that there were no actual consequences to that certain rule. When they arrived at the many food stands, Cupid took a look at what she bought before buying anything himself. He wasn’t exactly used to these types of foods, so he was a bit wary at trying any of them at first because they looked a tad bit strange, but then he eventually decided to buy some cotton candy. Hey, if he was going to try anything, he might as well make it something he knew that he would like--something sweet. He also decided to buy a slice of pizza since it didn’t look too bizarre. It was obvious that he ended up loving the cotton candy, but he also liked the pizza after trying it as well. “ Wow, this is exquisite! This cotton candy and pizza looks odd, but they certainly taste better than they look….” he said to her, a smile crossing his face as he stuffed the last large piece of his pizza into his mouth and moved back to the cotton candy.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next