The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 23 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:17 pm

When Isis finally calmed down Andrew continued to hold her hand. He was shocked with what she said though. Him in a coma? He wrinkled his brow trying to remember. He couldnt remember much.

He watched her fall asleep the stood up and began to pace. "Why cant I remember" He whispered tohimself.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 23 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:22 pm

The nurse comes back seeing him pace. She sees the look on his face and says, “You went into a coma twice while you were getting treated from wounds caused overseas. You woke up from the first one unable to remember who anyone was. You knew she was someone you could trust and you called her Angel. But then you started to refuse taking your meds because they made you sleep and she made you take them. That was the start of the second coma. Both ones tore her apart emotionally and mentally.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Andrew stopped and looked at the nurse then nearly collasped. He was just able to grab the chair intime. He shook his head. "I couldnt remember?" He was shocked then brought a hand to his month. "No, thats why she reacted that way when I called her Angel"

He began to weep and hold her hand. "I am so sorry Isis I love you" He turned to the Nurse. "I had to bring her in...I thought she was going to die"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:21 pm

The nurse stands by his side and says, “She could have if you did not get her in here like you did. She will forgive you in time after all it was not your fault. It is just that she does not seem over the trauma she faced making those life or death decisions for you.” She looks at Isis and says, “You have to give her time to heal mentally and emotionally.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Andrew slowly nodded his head the tears still streaming down his face. He felt a bit better hearing that he had done the right thing. He sighed and looked over and Isis and gently stroked her cheek. "I love you my sweet Isis"

He nodded and stood up and rubed his sore leg. "How long do you think she will be out?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:34 am

The nurse says, "I don't know. The doctors can't believe she is even alive. They saw a lot of scars on her. And her mental state is very close to being shattered. Maybe being in a hospital is what she needs for now. We can enroll her into a private room and get theropy for her problems or she can have out patiant treatment. But she does need help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:53 am

Andrew ran a hand through his head then looked at his beautiful girl and then turned to the nurse. "She will hate me forever, and no longer talk to me, but I want to check her in, if I can. She has no family, I was her fieance before I got injured"

He sighed. "I love you baby, you can hate me later just get well":
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:28 am

“According to her records, you still have the legal right to check her in.” The nurse looks at Isis a moment and says, “She may dislike you in the beginning but at the end of the road, she will thank you.” She brings him some paperwork to fill out in order to put her in the intuition. She says calmly, “The first few weeks of treatment you can only visit once a week.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Numbly nodding Andrew continued to slowly carrass her cheek. then when the papers came he signed them slowly his hands shaking he had not taken his meds and his body was in pain right now. but he didnt want to leave Isis. When he head he could only visit once a week he nodded slowly.

"I understand I just want her to get better"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:19 pm

The nurse says calmly, “She will get better but over time. For a long time she will be a committed for a while before she can be an outpatient.” She leaves the room to file the papers. Several days later Isis wakes up feeling achy and confused. She looks around remembering quickly where she is. She says angrily, “Get me the hell out of here…” She sees Andrew and then looks away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Over the next couple days Andrew barely left herside. Only to call his mom and update her. She had come a couple times with food and his medicene and the time he had to leave for his thearpy he made sure his mom stayed be her side.

When she finally awoke Andrew took her hand and sighed. "My love you nearly died, I had no choice" He rubbed her hand softly. "I know you hate me, and that is fine my love, your life is more important right now"

He stood. "I will understand if you never want to see me again"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Isis grabbed his hand as he stood and says, “Andrew just because I am angry with you, does not mean I don’t want to see you. But you do not understand that I fear the hospitals since you were in here. I had to make decisions on your behalf that affected you for the rest of your life. That kind of pressure is really hard to handle and it did not help that you refused to take your meds when you first woke up. You were putting yourself through a lot of pain that could be taken away and you did not even know who I was.” Tears were streaming down her face. “The love of my life was sitting in front of me asking who I was to him. That made it unbearable and all I wanted to do was run away as fast as I could. But I stayed with you because I love you and that love I have for you was stronger than my sadness and fear.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Feeling her hand he stopped and sat down, "My love" He started "I would never willingily leave you even if you ordered me away, I wouldnt go far." He sat back down and rubbed the back of his neck. "I am sorry you went through all of that"

He whiped away the tears then kissed her softly. "I love you please remember that no matter what happens" He of course was worried about her reaction when she found out that she was going to be commited.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Isis looks at him sensing something was not right. The nurse says as more nurses come into move her to her room in the phyc ward, "We have to move her to her own space." Isis says, "My own room?" The nurses nod and help her into a wheelchair to take her room. She looks around not quite sure what was going on. She is brought to a room with nothing but a bed and a table for when she is given her food. She is laid down in her new bed. Isis looks at Andrew completely hurt and wanting to cry again. She says, "You had me committed..." Her voice was filled with shock and hurt. The nurse looks at Andrew and says, "It would be best for you to wait a few weeks before you visit her. She needs to get use to her room and get her treatment schedule set up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:38 am

Watching the love of his life, look at him he had a feeling she knew he wasnt telling her everythinghe was about to open his mouth and admit to it when the nurses came in. He followed slowly and when they made it to her room and she finally relized what was going on tears escaped his eyes and rolled down his cheek and sighed.

He nodded to the nurses came forward and kissed her forehead. "I will always love you Isis" He then walked out of the room and signed the final papers making it impossible for him to take her out without doctors premission. He did it in case in a state of weakness he tried to run away with her.

He made it home and to his basment and began working out on the punching bags. He punched it for over 2 hours until his nuckles were bleedign and burised. His mom came in, she had be informed by the hospital since they had been worried about him.

His mom rebandaged his knuckles and then brought him to his room. Andrew was crying so hard his whole body shook. His mom gave him a shot of his meds and he fell into a sleep.

The next couple days Andrew barely ate and stayed in his bed numbley watching the tv, waiting for a phone call to let him know how Isis was doing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:58 am

For several days Isis has refused to talk to her assigned theripist but did take her meds on time. She had trust issues and they understood that. After awhile though she began to open up little by little. The nurse filled Andrew in about every three days. She tells him that if she opens up a bit more she would become an outpatient within eight months. She then tells him that his first visit could be Friday at three o'clock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Although he knew he had done the right thing Andrew was still feeling guilty he wasnt sleeping with out the aid of the medicene and was only eating so his mother wouldnt fret. Only when the phone calls started coming in was he able to feel a bit better.

At the last call he had asked when he would be able to see her when he found out he was nervous. He took a deep breath and on the day that he was going to be able to see her. Andrew continued his theapry which was really hard on him since it was only 3 floors down from where his sweet Isis was.

When it was done he took his shower and then redressed and picked up a teddy bear and walked to where her room was and stood on the outside waiting to be let in.

He was nervous, would she still be angry at him? He took deep breaths to calm him self down.

((sorry I reread your post and then edited mine to suit yours))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:29 am

A nurse opens the door from the inside and says, “She is ready to see you now. You will have an hour to visit with her.” The nurse leaves so they will be alone. Isis comes to the door way with a slight smile on her face. She says, “I heard you were giving your mother a hard time about eating and leaving your bed since you put me in here.” Her red eyes stare into his a moment before taking his hand and guiding him to a comfy chair inside her room. She says, “Since I have been doing good in here, they allow me to have more stuff in my room.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Andrew walked into the room and tried to whipe his calmy hands on his pants. He couldnt understand why he was so nervous. He then relized this would be the time he would find out how angry she was at him. When the nurse left Andrew wasnt sure what to do.

Then when Isis came in he took a deep breath. Well she didnt look to angrey but she didnt run to him with a kiss either. He sighed and rasied an eyebrow he wondered how she knew. He didnt say anything though.

When she led him to a chair he sat down and handded the teddy bear to her. "I know its not much, but" He didnt continue saything that she was still restriced in what she could have in the room.

"How are you doing my sweet Isis?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Isis took the bear a moment and smiled. She says, “Thank you Andrew.” She looks in his eyes again. She says, “I am better than I was but I still don’t like it here. They tried to get me into group therapy so I would not feel alone but that caused me to shut down just like I told them it would cause me to do. So now I get daily visits from my shrink in the comfort of my room. My shrinks got me on three different pills to help me open up but they make me feel empty but he won't change them so I’m out of luck.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Andrew winced at her words "I know you must hate it here Isis, but you nearly died and I was so scared, I was holding you and" Andrew shook his head looked into his hands "Sorry I am suppose to keep these visits light" He looked up at her. "My PT is going good, dont have as much pain as I used too"

He sighed with the mention of the meds. "Make you a deal, I will keep taking mine if you take yours" He held out his hand in a offer of a shake.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Isis looks at him and says, "Like I have a choice." She sits closer to him and looks down at herself. "You won't ever see me as the same woman you love, will you?" She starts to shake beside him hurting inside. "I will seem like a loony to everyone we know." She looks up at him like a wounded animal begging for mercy from a hungry preditor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:32 am

Withdrawing his hand Andrew sighed and stared at his hands until he felt her sit closer to him. He looked up at him and as she spoke a tear escaped his eyes. "My love, my Sweet Isis" He put his arm around her softly. "I love you with all my heart, I was and am fearful that it is you that will not look at me the same, I thought you would hate me and never forgive me for doing this" He waved his hand around the room. "To you"

He took her hands and held them and kissed them gently. "My love do you forgive me, do you still love me" He paused. "No one knows you are in here for the reason you are, everyone else thinks you came down with a strange virus while you were exploring." He sighed "I just love you and I stil want to marry you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:03 am

Isis looks at him sadly and says, “Of course I still love you. You are my whole world. I love you and would do anything for you to make you happy and safe. I only left you five years ago because at the time you were not safe with me. I would never hate you but I am still angry with myself for having you make the decision to commit me here. That must have been so hard for you.” She slowly raises her hand and strokes his cheek lovingly. She says, “I want you to take good care of yourself while I am in here. No more not eating. You need to keep your body nourished and strong. You would be coming unglued if you heard I was refusing to eat.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Sighing in relife that she still loved him He gently stroked her check "I know that you did it for my good my love." He softly kissed her forhead, knowing that they were probably being watched so he didnt want to do anything too intiment. He clenched his jaw when he mentioned how hard it was for him to commit him. He nodded "It was but like you and the surgiries for me you knew it was for the best" He let a tear escape his eyes "And I knew that you needed this"

He then leaned into her touch. "Alright, well I will take better care of myself if you do the same" He kissed her cheek "Is that a deal?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next