The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 22 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:26 am

Isis looks at him as more pain over takes her body. She begins to swear and cry out as the pain becomes too much for her to hold inside her any longer. She grips the couch so hard that her nails cut into it like little sets of knives. She begins to swear at him blaming him for her pain and sorrow that she had to face alone.

Back to top Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 22 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Andrew took the cloth and kept whiping her face and held her as she finally cried out. He prepared himself for the abuse that was coming but he handled it good he kissed her cheek. "This will pass my love, no matter how much it hurts now it will pass trust me I love you I am here, you are not alone I am not going anywhear"

He sighed wishing that he could take away the pain, but knowing that she would make it through.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Isis glares at him and yells loudly as she was doing everything she can not to lose her mind. She says through her teeth, “I hate this.” She looks at him again as more pain hits her. She says, “I wish I never tried that damn drug. This pain is so showing me how I am.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:12 pm

As she screamed he held her again and kissed her soflty. "You are alright my love" He licked his lips. "I promise you that this will pass and soon you will feel better soon" He kissed her lips softly. "Its okay, you relized that you were addicted before it got too far and its good" He paused "I love you with all my heart and soul"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Isis looks at him and does her best to kiss him back without wanting bite him. She cuddles into him and passes out because of the pain. Her body continues to shake wildly and she was letting out groans of pain in her sleep.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Andrew smiled she had just proven to him that she was stronger then she thought she was, she had managed to kiss him without biting him. He contined to hold her as she fell asleep, he could feel the shaking but he knew it was normal for withdrawl he continued to hold her, but he didnt sleep. He simply watched her and the tv.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:26 pm

By morning the shakes had lessened some but she was not out of the woods. She wakes up early and makes breakfast to keep her mind busy. She makes four eggs sunny side up, hash browns, bacon, and pancakes. She then gets out juice and pop out for them to drink. She looks over at Andrew and says, “I am sore as hell this morning…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Andrew stayed up all night with Isis in his arms he kept the TV on low and kept a close eye on Isis too make sure she was still breathing and not running a fever. He was so proud of her. He knew how tough it could be.

In the morning he watched as she made breakfast then took her into his arms again. "My love do you want a nice rub?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:13 pm

Isis looks at him with a slight smile and says, "I would love a nice rub my love but let us eat first. I think having some food in me will help me stay stable." She sits down at the table fighting her own body as it was still shaking and very painful to move but she was doing her best to stay happy. She makes her plate of food and slowly begins to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Andrew nodded. He would eat and let her eat then see if she still wanted a back rub he had a feeling that soon she would be getting nastier and yelling at him he was prepared for the yelling and the crusing and the insults to him flying. He wondered if she was holding back for him. He hoped not he wanted her to get it all out so that in time they could move on and she would be better.

He slowly ate, knowing that he needed to take his pills but decided not too so she wouldnt be more tempted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Isis looks at him as she only eats enough food to feed a bird. She says softly, "I know you are worried about me my love but you need to take your pills to keep yourself in no pain. Now please take your pills." She was not in the mood to worry too much about herself when she had to worry about him being in pain. Once she is done with her breakfast, she lies down on the couch for him to give her a back rub once he is done eating. She says, "Take your pills every day like you are supposed to." She watches him closely as she wanted to make sure he take his meds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Andrew chocked on his food that he had just swallowed and looked at her. How did she know that he was still on meds. He nodded "Alright my love" He stiffily rose went to his jacket pocket and pulled out the meds and pressed a botton "They are timed relased, only releases 2 every 6 hours." He then quickly took them along with his other meds and came to her.

He smiled and kissed her softly on the lips "How are you feeling your really didnt eat so much" He checked her pulse and her tempeture and sighed. "Hmmm last night wasnt as bad as I thought, I think you are holding out on me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:39 pm

Isis says, “Your mother’s thoughts were focusing you taking your pills so I kind of figured it out.” She kisses him gently and says, “I am not feeling very well. Which is normal for a person getting drugs out their system. So do not worry my love.” She relaxes under his touch and smiles some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:42 am

Andrew turned to look at Isis. So she could read thoughts. He smiled. Nothing could make him be afraid of her or want her less. He smiled "Arlight my love" He softly sighed as he felt her kiss him and then nooded. "I just want you to be safe my love"

He held her soflty and stroked her cheek. "Rest might be best" He pretended to take a strand of hair away from her forhead but he was really checking for a fever.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Isis did not want to fight with him so she obeyed without a word. She knew she had a fever but was trying to her best not to worry him too much. She cuddles into him and starts to fall into a deep sleep. She soon has fever induced nightmares about her five years by herself. Her body was shaking in pain and fear as she is held by love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Andrew took a cloth and tried to bring down the fever by just wipping her forhead but it seemed to be getting higher. He just held her and whispered to her encouraging her, telling her that he loved her. He could tell when the dreams started, for he had nighmares.

He softly whispered "Isis I love you its going to be okay"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Isis squirms in his arms as the fever continues to rise to a dangerous 104 degrees. Her body begins to shake with no sign of stopping. She needed a doctor now before brain damage could set in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Andrew had planned on taking her to the ER, since she was passed out she couldnt object but when the shaking continued and the fever climbed he grabbed the phone and called for an ambulance.

He did his best to stay calm he picked her up in one arm and in the other he through a bag together for her and grabbed his meds then raced for the door locking it behind him he raced to the street to wait for the ambulance.

When it got there he left out the detoxing part but claimed it was a highfever and he jumped into the ambulance beside her and held her hand.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Isis wakes up on the way to the hospital feeling uneasy and confused. She says seeing needles in her arm giving her fluids into her body, "What the hell is going on?" She was going to say more but she blacked out again because of the high fever. When they get to the hospital, she was rushed into a room and ice was packed tightly around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:27 pm

Andrew was about to anserw her, to beg for forgivness but she was out again,. The paramedics patted his knee. "You did the right thing, anymore time she could be brain dead" Andrew nodded but it didnt end the uneasiness. She was going to hate him.

At the hosptial Andrew watched from the doorway as she was packed in ice he ran a hand through his head and sighed. He dialed home. "Mom I had to rush Isis to the hospital, not sure when I am coming home"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Several hours later her temp went down and she was moved to a private room. She wakes up dazed and confused by where she was. She says weakly over and over again, "Where the hell am I?" She looks around her sight burry and weak. Her body felt like it had been ripped apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:51 am

Andrew knew that Isis would hate him now. She had pleaded with him for no hospitals but she could have died. He held his breath when she woke up. Andrew had not moved, His parents had come and were sitting in the waiting room. Andrew had not moved from the side of her bed and was gently holding her hand.

When she awoke he gently stroked her face. "Isis love I am sorry but your fever got too high and I had to call for an ambulance, you are in the hospital" He held his breath awaiting for her to lash out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:15 am

Isis looks at him with rage and fear in her eyes. She says softly, “I can’t be here.” She tries to pull her IVs out but a nurse comes in and stops her. It was the same nurse that tried to help while she was depressed looking after Andrew in his second coma. She says, “Isis you are safe here calm down and rest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Andrew made a gentle grab at her when she started to freak. He watched the nurse come in and sighed. He didnt reconize her but felt as it he should. He stroked Isis face softly. "My love you can hate me later, but for now please just let them do what they need to do"

He sighed and softly kissed his forhead.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Isis stops fighting them as the nurse injects a relaxer into her system. She watches the nurse leave in a daze. She looks at Andrew and says, “I told you I did not want to go to a hospital not after seeing you in your comas…” She falls asleep thanks to the relaxer. Her body was still dealing with heavy tremors because her drug withdrawals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next