The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time To Go To Work RESERVED

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Time To Go To Work RESERVED - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Go To Work RESERVED

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:11 am

Alexis looks at him before taking the tea slowly. She says after taking sip, “I ran away from you because I did not want to you to see me as a human. It is a half demon thing. Plus I did not want to be around your loud ass guns. I hate those things.” She sneezes softly as the angels’ smell was still affecting her senses. She says, “The lower demons are trying to claim territory for their masters.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:04 pm

Castiel looks at Alexis and says, "Don't worry about the demons that problem will be solved I just didn't want to leave you because I hadn't demon proofed the whole apartment." He looks at her and says, "I will take care of the apartment and I will go hunting you are to stay here." He walks out and comes back a couple minutes later. He had some soup and a grilled cheese. He gives it to her and says, "You should eat and get your energy up your very weak and you have lost a lot of blood." He grabs his rifle and says, "I will be on the roof." He turns to walk out of the room.
[img]Time To Go To Work RESERVED - Page 5 Angelanimeboy[/img]
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:56 pm

(Nice picture and sorry about the wait. My internet has been bad.) Alexis looks at him a moment before taking the food and eating. She finishes the food off quickly and gets up slowly. She in some pain but she could deal with it. She puts her dishes in the sink before getting back in bed to rest a little while longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:40 pm

(Thanks its cool I am mad I can't get any of my original pics online.)

Castiel switched rifles and got one with a silencer. He fired it and they make whistle noises as they pick off demon after demon. The demons had all but taken over the city. They were almost in every turn. He had put silencers on all of his weapons except the shotguns. To him that made no sense. After killing several demons he grabs his rifle and goes back down stairs and looks at Alexis and says, "I take it you got up and took your own dishes to the sink." He puts down the rifle and says, "I would have done it myself." He looks at here and says, "You shouldn't be moving to much you are still pretty banged up." He smiles and sits on the bed and says, "I am not going to yell at you in more I will keep my temper in check." He pats her legs and gets up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Alexis looks at him with a soft smile and says, “Even in my human form I can take a beating, Castiel.” She feels him pat her leg and she did not know what to say. She says, “You had a right to yell me. I know you were doing your best to keep me out of the fighting. But I have always hated guns. The sound they made sets me off after a while so I get mad a little bit.” (Yeah it is hard to find the right picture for a character.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Castiel looks at Alexis and says, "Well we will just forget it happened and keep doing our own thing okay." He smiles and says, "Just don't run off again. It was miracle I got you back this time." He looks at her and says, "A demon one of your fathers demons brought me straight to you." He scoots up and takes her hand and says, "Enough about that. Until you get better I would appreciate it if you do what I say and stay in this bed." He smiles and says, "Plus I am sure you can take a beating we can test that theory another time." He winks at her and gets up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Alexis smiles calmly and says, “Okay I will stay in bed until I am healed. But just don’t expect me to be happy about it.” She looks at the ceiling and says, “That was probably Nicolai. He tried to make me his wife once and I broke his nose and sent him three brick walls.” She laughs some and says, “He could never take a punch when it comes down to it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Castiel looks at her and says, "I have some bad news he may no longer be living." He looks at her and says, "What he did was the same thing that got you beat almost to death. And you are the head demons daughter." He pulls out a pistol and gives it to her. "I know you hate gun blast so I put a silencer on it." He hands it to her and says, "When ever I leave protect your self at all cost. He opens the drawer next to her bed reveling more magazines for the gun. He smiles and says, "Just in case."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:11 pm

Alexis says taking the gun slowly, “It is good he is dead so it does not bother me none. He used to beat his women to death so I don’t feel sorry for him if he is dead.” She looks at the gun he handed to her before getting it ready just in case someone did come here after her. She says, “I may not like them but I know how to use one.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:44 am

Castiel smiles and says, "Good now I am going to the kitchen to get something to ear if you need something just call me." He strokes the side of her face and walks out the room and down the hall into the kitchen. He pulls out some food and sits down in the living room to eat it. When he finishes he puts away his dishes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:18 am

Alexis nods and goes back to relaxing in the bed. She finds a remote on her night stand and presses a button. Some drawers open and a TV is now useable for her. She turns the TV on and tries to find something to watch. She finds the movie The Condemned and watches it happily. She loved action movies even though they use guns in most of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:35 am

Castiel walks back into the room and finds Alexis watching the condemned he looks at the TV and says, "I figured you would find the TV." He smiles as he sits on the bed and pats her lap. "You are going to be on bed rest until you are better." He looks around and says, "I won't be going to far off until you are better and even then I don't think I will be going to far from you."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:40 am

Alexis looks at him as he pats her lap and says, “Well you don’t really have any books so I am kind of stuck watching TV.” She watches the screen for a moment before going back to him. “I will be a moving target now for helping you. My father will want me dead so I can’t you or the angels anything about their weak points and movement patterns.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Castiel looks at her and says, "I don't need that information." He looks at her and says, "I will keep you safe for the time being but after you heal I will expect you to watch my back when we get out on the battle field." He smiles and says, "So hurry up and get better my back is cold out there." He walks out and comes back with some tea.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Alexis looks at him a moment and laughs softly as she was trying to relax. She says, “Don’t worry even in my human form I heal very quickly.” She tenses up some as she feels her demonic energy melt away into the air. She says, “Great I am going to smell like a week human for a while.” She smiles some as he comes back with tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Castiel laughs at her comment and says, "But I like the smell of week human it reminds me of the smell of wet dog." He smiles and sits back on the bed handing her the tea. He looks at her and says, "Why don't you drink some of this tea and smell like some well cooked oranges."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:26 pm

Alexis drinks the tea after a moment and says, “I don’t like being in my human form at all. It reminds me of my mother.” She finishes off all the tea and sets the empty cup on the nightstand. She sighs and lays her head down on a pillow and tries to fully relax and ignore the pain she feels. She looks at him a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:38 pm

Castiel looks at her and says, "Why don't you like to think of you mother." He smiles and says, "I am pretty sure she was beautiful." He strokes her hair behind her ear and says, "If you looked like your father you would be ugly." He laughs and says, "I am sure she was a fine human."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Alexis sighs and says, “Because my mother died when I was a young child in order to protect me okay. Me looking like her makes me feel like I should not be alive right now. She was the only one who wanted me in this world.” She feels his touch on her skin and tenses up a little before getting off the bed. She watches him closely as she was not sure what he wanted from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Castiel stands up and says, "You shouldn't be standing if I said something to offend you then I am sorry but please get back into the bed I don't want you to hurt yourself anymore then you already are." He side steps away from the bed and extends his arm letting her know she could get back in the bed and that he wouldn't bother her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Alexis looks at his worried eyes and says, “You have not offended me Castiel. It’s just…what do you want from me? Why are you treating me so nicely? What do you hope to get in return?” His touch did feel good on her skin but the last time she let her emotion swoon over a man, she was slowly turned into a whore. So she is not a very trusting woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:47 am

Castiel looks at her and says, "I needed someone to show me how the lower part of society worked. But my plans have changed Demons are trying to over run the world." He looks at her and says, "Now I need a partner someone who will watch my back and a skilled fighter so I don't have to waste all of my time protecting them." He looks at her and says, "I have reason to believe that you are that partner I now need."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:54 am

Alexis holds the gun he gave her tightly in her hand as she was not sure of him. Her body was shaking as she stood there in pain. She says getting back in the bed, “I’m sorry it’s just that the last time I trusted someone, I was turned into a hooker.” She puts the gun down and looks at him unsure what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Castiel didn't flinch when she picked up the gun but he wasn't the happiest person in the world either. He looked at her as she eased back over to the bed and then laid her laid back down. He looks at the gun and says, "Next time I will thing before giving you a gun." He walks out of the room and into the living room and lays on the couch.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Alexis looks at him sadly as he leaves the room and curls into a ball as she badly just wanted to cry. However she did not let herself show it. She uses her powers to shut and lock the door so she would not be heard if she did let herself cry. She covers her body and head with a blanket as she slowly falls asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next