The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time To Go To Work RESERVED

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Time To Go To Work RESERVED - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Go To Work RESERVED

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:22 am

Alexis looks at him with a deadly look in her eyes, "I will be able to fight once I figure out where the stupid parasite that causes me to get sick." She gets out of the bathroom and grabs a knife. She then makes a purple dye and slowly drinks it. She makes her body's heart rate speed up so they system of her body work just as fast. She takes off her shirt and bra not caring about him seeing her this way. A huge purple spot appears on her right side. She takes the knife and effortlessly cuts the parasite out of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:48 am

Castiel looks at her as she does what she does when she pulled parasite out of her Castiel walks over and takes the parasite out of her hand and puts a first aid kit in it. He takes the parasite and puts it in a container then pulls out a katana and cuts the container in half along with the parasite.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:28 am

Alexis looks at him a moment as her body heals really quickly. She says, “The war lords put those in us half breeds to keep us from rising against them.” She sighs as she is healed and she puts her shirt and bra back on. Her skin gets her color back after a few minutes and she feel right as rain. She asks him, “So what now?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:34 am

Castiel looks at her and says, "We wait. The angles are the kind who wait and wait and wait until its the last second." He walks into his room and comes out with two long white trench coats. "I don't care to much for that." He tosses one coat to Alexis and says, "Change into something you can fight and carry a lot of weapons in." He walks in to his room and starts to change his clothes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:27 pm

Ayasha looks at him a moment has he tossed her the trench coat. She goes to her room and changes into an old army type suit she has had since she was originally sixteen. It had lots of places to hide her type of weapons. One question remained in her mind. Could she bring herself to go up against her father if she needed to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:53 pm

Castiel put on his trench coat and loaded it with guns mostly hand guns and automatics. He puts four swords on his back they made a very long x. He strapped two to his hip and a automatic shotgun right down his back with a two sawn of shotguns strapped to his leg and two desert eagles strapped to his rib cage. He with bullets warped around his legs chest and magazine pouches in all of the spaces of the trench coat and his bullet proof vest. He goes and grabs some knives and his banryuu a 50. cal rifle. He walks out of his room and says, "I hope you are ready."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Ayasha comes out after a few minutes and looks uneasy for a moment. She then gathers up her composure and looks at him ready for anything that the demons had to throw at her. She goes outside sniff the air trying to think about what they were all planning. She knew they were wanting to start a war, but for what? The humans had nothing that true demons wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Castiel ties his banryuu to his back and calls Alexis while she was on the deck. He runs full speed at her and throws his 50. cal rifle at her. When she catches it he grabs her and leaps off the balcony. The were fell about four stories before. Castiel's wings shoot out and he sweeps through the air smoothly and goes higher into the air. "I may be an exile but I kept the wings." He smiles and flies a little higher.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Alexis looks at him as they fly through the air. She says, “Good for you but um I really don’t like heights very much.” She cuddles into him as she cuddles her eyes to ignore how high up they are. His scent fills her sensitive nose and heat goes to her cheeks. To her he smelt like cinder and it reminded her of her true home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:53 am

Castiel looks at her and says, "Don't worry." He flies up to the tallest tower in the city. He then lands right on top it places Alexis down. He looks at her and takes his 50.cal rifle back. "I need you to point out some demons form hear I will do my best to eliminate as many as I can before we go down there." He hands her a scope. "Look point and I will shoot." He turns and lays on the edge of the roof top with rifle at the ready.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:59 am

Alexis looks at him a moment before looking over the city. She sees a three man group of demons trailing a human couple. She says, “Must be feeding time for the big bosses.” She points to each of the demons in their human forms. She says, “You are going to need a better weapon to kill these demons. Their armor is very thick.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:34 am

Castiel laughs and says, "You don't know the power of the weapon I hold." He smiles and takes aim he waited for two of the demons to line up and he fired the 50. cal. The bullet blasted out of the gun. It took a while for it to make contact but when it did it swept one demon off of its feet the bullet went clean through it but it missed it second target. Castiel quickly reloaded and corrected that problem. Then he reloads one last time and takes out the other demon. He looks at Castiel and says, "Did you find another target?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:42 am

Alexis looks at him a moment and says, “No the bosses only let three grunts out at a time for hunting. So they will be the only ones we will see for an hour.” She sits down as her eyes search for more demons. Her dog ears twitch a moment before she looks at the sky a moment. Her eyes can’t tell what she is sensing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Castiel looks at her as she looked up. He smiles and says, "Sensing something new." He doesn't even look up. Before saying it's Michael. The angle that defeated Lucifer. He always makes a huge entrance." He stands up as the clouds parted and a dozen angels pour out and Michael finally falls from the heavens and lands on the roof with Castiel and Alexis. Castiel looks at him and then turns around lays down and picks his rifle back up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:38 pm

Alexis looks at the angels and sits down on the roof. She sneezes some at the smell of the angels. She looks at Castiel and asks, “So what now?” The angels’ scent was driving her senses nuts. Her eyes close as she tries to regain control of her senses. Her time of becoming human was close at hand so she wanted to get this over with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:34 pm

Castiel looks through his scope and says, "We look for more demons and take them... Michael grabs Castiel's leg and pulls him back and lifts him in the air by his leg. Castiel instantly flurried into a barrage of punches and kicks. Michael released him. Castiel bounces off of his hands and l ands in a fighting stance and growls at Michael. "What the hell do you want." He stands up and backs away from Michael and then stands between the angels and Alexis.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Alexis looks at him and says, “I think it’s time for us to leave.” She could barely see straight as she stands up. Soon their scent over takes her and she falls backward. A male angel catches her and gently holds her in his arms. She breathes in and out softly as she was in a deep sleep. Their new scent was a bit overwhelming for her animal senses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:48 am

Castiel was the Angel that caught her. He turned and kicked his 50. cal off the roof. He looks at Michael and jumps off the roof. With Alexis in his arms. He dives down and catches the rifle and swoops up. He starts to fly away from the other angels and says, "Are you okay."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:11 am

Alexis looks at him a moment as the angels’ scents grows faint. She says, “The angels’ scents are a way of purifying a demon sometimes. When their scent entered my nose it started to mess with my demon side.” She looks at the sky a moment. She says, “In less than a week I will forced to be human for three days. I won’t be able to help you very much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:54 pm

Castiel looks at her and says, "Just because you become human doesn't mean you loose your talents if you can turn a flip doesn't mean you turn human and you can't turn another flip. It just means it won't be that high." He smiles as he flies away and swoops onto another building and says, "It won't take long for Michael and the others to find me I didn't fly far from our last place." He lands softly and puts her down. "How are you doing now?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:33 pm

Alexis looks at him as she gets back on solid ground. She says, “I will be fine as long as they don’t piss me off.” She takes a step back to check her balance and clear her mind a little. Her eyes still not wanting to clear up and focus on things. She growls softly as she shakes her head. She says, “More demons are coming…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:01 pm

Castiel looks at her and says, "Are you okay you have seemed a little off since the angels came down." He turned to look at Alexis when a demon leaped onto the roof. He turned and roundhouse kicked the demon to the ground. Another came through the roof door. Castiel jumps out to the side and fires his Desert Eagle into the demons head sending it back down the stairs. When he hits the ground he rolls through and stands up and shoots the other one he kicked. He shoot it right in the head. He turns and rushes over to Alexis. "Can you since the last one." He looks around and says, "You said the travel in threes right?" He had a Desert Eagle in each hand as he spun around.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:09 pm

Alexis tries to focus as she tries to figure out where the other demon was. She growls as he appears behind her and tries to pin her. In one move she uses her sword to slice the demon’s head off. She looks around a moment. She growls some as she was starting to get really off. She says, “I hate this stupid day.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:44 pm

Castiel looks at her and smiles and says, "Good job." He looks at Castiel and says, "Are you sure your..." He looks at the sky as Michael lands on the roof. He stand in between him and Alexis and grabs her hand says, "Try your best not to take in his sent." He looks at Michael and says, "What do you want." Michael looks at him and says, "You just couldn't stop until you got your war." Castiel looks at him and says, "I didn't start this all the demons I killed I made it look as if a hunter did it I had nothing to do with this." He growls at Michael.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:02 pm

Alexis looks at the two of them a moment and holds her breath so she would not be affected by his scent. She tenses up as she could sense more angels coming to them. She growls some as they were surrounding them again. Her dog ears and tail go on alert. Her eyes go daze again as she needed to take a breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next