The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK - Page 7 Empty Re: Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 4:01 pm

he grunted slightly ,, holding her to him and barely hearing her words before he felt her finish, moaning he buried his face against her neck before he pressed hard against her, his own climax triggered instantly by hers. trying to hold still even though every muscle in his body jerked he leaned up slightly to get most of his weight taken off of her. '' hmm heh that feeling you got was a good thing hun. just so you know''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Hamona smiles a moment and gasps as she could feel the warmth of his hot juices inside her. Rushing inside her very core as she had forgotten to make sure they had some type of protection before they made love to each other. She waits for him to finish before wiggling free from being underneath him. But it was too late, her folds had absorbed all of his warm seed. And there was no doubt in her mind that she would end up pregnant after this. She gets dressed in dry clothes after drying herself off with her towel.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 7:43 pm

he blinked slightly before sitting back, watching her before his face went bright red as he reached for his shorts'' oh hell. '' now he was mad at himself. he shouldn't have done anything without protection. her getting pregnant was probably something she didn't want.. ' i am sorry hun. i should have made you wait.. '' he was having a hard time finding words..rubbing the back of his head he sighed'' are you mad at me?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Hamona looks at the ground a moment unsure what she was feeling. She says, “I am not mad Jacob. But I think I should go home. I am feeling really tired.” She starts heading back to her apartment as she was sore and very tired. When she did get back to her apartment, she went to her bedroom and laid on her bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 8:38 pm

he frowned before following her to make sure she was ok . going to her room he moved over to her before pulling a blanket up and tucked her in '' go to sleep then.. umm.. if you want i can stay the night on the couch. just to make sure your ok. or i can go home.. '' kneeling down he studied her face, trying to see if she was actually mad at him or something. he really felt like crap at the moment. '' really am sorry hun.. i am not normally that stupid and careless.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Hamona looks at him slowly and says, “You can stay if you want but you can sleep in my guest room. The couch is not good for your back. Or you can lay with me. As long as you just cuddle.” She scoots over against the wall just in case he wanted to get in bed with her. She was very sore and tired but she was not even close to being mad.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 9:05 pm

he nodded slightly before sighing'' i promise i will only just cuddle. if not you can smack me as much as you want.'' laying down next to her he tugged her close, only wrapping his arms around her but made sure she was still under the covers while he layed ontop of the blankets. half closing his eyes he sighed.. before looking up at her. wanting to try and make her laugh''' um.. you dont' have some crazy cousin or anything like that , that will put a shot gun to my head and tell me i have to marry you if your pregnant like in those old movies do you ? cause the last thing i want is my fuzzy wolf ass to get shot. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Hamona looks at him and says with a smile, “If I did, you would be dead.” She cuddles up to him and says, “Besides, if I do end up pregnant I will most likely raise the child on my own.” She closes her eyes slowly and falls asleep quickly from being to tired. Her body cuddles up to him seeking his warmth and comfort.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 9:31 pm

he blinked in surprise before snorting'' gee thanks for that ..'' he teased before frowning'' hell no you won't be on your own. my child too if you got pregnant'' he sighed before watching her sleep. smiling slightly as he ran his fingers through her hair. '' besides.. wouldn't do that to you .. not that kind of a guy hamona'' he mumbled, even though she was asleep. he relaxed even as he felt her cuddle up to him more, he didn't mind he enjoyed it. Relaxing more he closed his eyes before slowly going to sleep. cuddling up to her more instinctively.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Hamona sleeps calmly and wakes up early the next morning. She hurries and runs to the bathroom shutting the door as she gets sick vomiting in the toilet as she felt sick. She holds her stomach as she could not stop puking. When she finally does stop, she decides to get a pregnancy test to see if she was pregnant. She had no doubt she was, but there was nothing wrong with being sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 9:59 pm

he got up and followed her before trying to help by keeping her hair out of her face then handing her a rag to wash her mouth'' do you need me to get you anything?'' she shouldn't have gotten sick that fast if she was pregnant . but then again she was not fully human either . so what did he know. '' i can get some crackers or something"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Hamona looks at him after wiping her mouth and says, “No I will be fine. I just feel like I got the wind knocked out of me.” She goes to the sink and brushes her teeth to get rib of the smell of sickness out of her mouth. She then slowly goes over to her bed. She says, “I want you to go home and at least spend time with your friends. I am just going to sleep the day away.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 10:27 pm

he watched her before glancing away, he knew she most likely just wanted to be alone, though it still didn't mean it didn't hurt to have her tell him to go.. sighing he shrugged... '' fine.. just call me when you want to me come over or something.. or if you need anything.. '' he mumbled.. '' hope you feel better.. '' grabbed what little stuff he had before going out the door. his friends where mostly likely out and about so he figured he would just go home and possibly sleep or something.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Hamona waves bye to him as she falls asleep in her bed. She hoped he would at least tell one person what was going on so if something did go wrong, they had someone to help them. Her body was aching as she slept and tries to ignore it. A few hours later she wakes up and goes hunting in the woods for blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 10:52 pm

he had gone home for a while but couldn't really stay put he was too restless so decided to go into the woods and run but not in his human form, he shifted instantly before taking off running, making sure he stayed in the deep part of the woods so as not to be seen. people would freak of they saw a very huge wolf running around. his size was definitely unusual, he was fast too, it didn't take him long to get back to her place , but he stayed in the woods still. only there to prowl around and make sure no other vampires where roaming the area. he had already talked to someone about was going on, they didn't like it but they where willing to help.

slowing down he sniffed the air before flicking his ears foward, he caught her scent and began to wonder why she was even out if she was supposed to be sleeping.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 11:09 pm

Hamona feeds off a deer and gets her fill with ease but tenses up as she senses Jacob. She lets the deer go and waits for her to back to normal before going to his side. She sees him in his wolf form and says, “Well aren’t you a cute puff ball.” She slowly goes towards him and strokes his forehead gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 11:12 pm

he blinked spotting her easily before tilting his head slightly curiously , though when she called him a puff ball he curled his upper lip up in a silent snarl at the name before lightly nipping her fingers before giving her hand a lick. moving slightly he got to her side before leaning a little against her and looked up at her. ears still twitching as he glanced around, not once letting his guard down.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 7:26 am

Hamona says with a smile, “You know I am just kidding Jacob. So don’t snarl at me.” She kisses his nose before sitting down on the ground as another wave of nausea went over her. She says, “I will have to go to the store again soon. I need to buy things to eat that I can keep down.” She leans against him as the urge to sleep went over her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 13, 2010 9:41 am

he gave a slight grunt before giving her an innocent look , rubbing up against her before moving away a little. coming up behind her before crouching down slightly then shot forward between her legs, scooting her easily onto his back before holding still to allow herself to get comfortable.uh huh. i will have to go back home to get some clothes... i don't exactly have furry pockets you know.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 9:52 am

Hamona looks at him and says, “Well Duh love. I am not stupid.” She gets comfortable on his back and says, “I might as well go as far as I can to your place. It would be stupid to drop me off back to my place.” She figure if she was pregnant with Jacob’s child, they could not turn her away or make her stay away from Jacob.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 13, 2010 10:07 am

he looked up at her and gave a wolfish smile.. father says your welcome there when you need.. he is... not too happy about me being stupid but he understands.. come on, i will go slow so as not to make you sickhe started out towards his place, placing each paw carefully on the ground so as not to make a sound, the pack knows as well.. they kinda read minds in the group so i couldn't exactly hide it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 10:29 am

Hamona says getting a little sad, “Oh great I got you in trouble…” She was staying as relaxed as she could as they got closer to his home. His pack was no doubt waiting to meet her and probably drill her out or something. She sighs and cuddles into his warm fur as she was starting to drift into sleep again.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 13, 2010 10:31 am

he laughed slightly before shaking his head no hun, i got myself in trouble. but its nothing i can't handle.. so relax. he moved al ittle quicker, though still being carefull as to not knock her off even as he felt her falling asleep.. it didn't take long for him to arrive home, his father was out shopping so he had the house to himself.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 11:42 am

Hamona was asleep by the time he got them to his place. Her stomach was already starting to show there was a baby inside her. So there was no way they could doubt she was pregnant with his kid. After all he was her first time partner and she was not going to be one of those girls who would sleep around.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 13, 2010 2:02 pm

he shifted back and carefully picked her up and placed her on the couch in the living room before going to his room to get dressed, coming out he glanced at her belly and frowned, she was showing fast. must be because she was half vamp he didn't know. kneeling down he lightly rubbed a hand over her belly , smiling slightly before reaching up to rub her cheek ''hey., you fell asleep hun. if you want we can stay here for a while . i have plenty of food.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum