The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK - Page 23 Empty Re: Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:14 pm

(( gah sorry mom locked her keys in her room XD i had to break into her orom to get them. ))

Jacob took a deep breath before reaching in to pick up j.j. '' its ok little man , no one is hurt.. '' he rubbed his back gently as he reached over and did the same with nick.. '' its not your fault hun, he was going to get a taste of it sooner or later, he just.. doesn't know how to react to it just yet.. give him a few minutes and stay calm,, if your calm, he will relax.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:26 pm

Hamona looks at him as both the boys calmed down relaxing in his warm body. She takes a deep breath to calm herself down better. When she was fully calm, she takes Nick in her arms as he was starting to calm down. “You are fine Nick. It’s okay.” He cuddles into her arms and stops crying all together. J.J. falls asleep in Jacob’s arms happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:30 pm

he relaxed, letting hamona take nick again while he cuddled the now sleeping j.j.'' well thats better, '' he smiled, placing a gentle kiss on j.j.'s cheek. '' we ready to get back on the road again?" he looked over at her , smiling as nick now seemed to be completely relaxed and snuggled up against her.. '' you can probably keep him up front with you if you like. if you don't mind sharing a seat belt and all.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:48 pm

Hamona looks at Jacob and says, “I think Nick will do better riding in my lap than in his car seat. And J.J. is out like a light now you won’t be distracted by crying.” They load back into the car and Alexis holds sleeping J.J. so he did not get sore from sitting too much. Hamona smiles as Nick watches the road with wide happy eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:53 pm

he nodded , and finally on the road again he relaxed, smiling at nick who was so interested in the passing land.. '' well.. he seems to be completely happy now..wonder if j.j. will react the same way to just straight blood? i mean if we stay calm really he shouldn't freak out. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Hamona looks at Jacob and says, “Nick panicked because each person’s blood tastes different. The new taste woke up his vampire side and well it’s changed him a bit. It is hard to explain to someone who has not had to feed off others. In a way Nick has seen my memories and felt my pain by feeding off my straight blood. And I guess that is what made Nick panic.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:04 pm

he frowned before sighing'' i didn't even know that was possible.. suppose i got a few things to learn about such things like that.. i think he can handle it though, he seemed to calm down almost quick enough when we managed to relax. .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Hamona looks down at Nick as he stares happily at the road and its surroundings. She says with a smile, “Well he tunes into what we feel as well. So when you stressed out and I was panicking he freaked out too.” Nick looks at them both with a soft smile and a giggle. She says, “But right now he seems really happy.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:56 pm

he grinned'' only because he is watching everything go by so fast. '' he teased, relaxing in the seat since the traffic didn't even seem to be that bad, the further they went the more tree's started to show. '' hmmm forest country.. ooo bet its great hunting grounds here.. could use a run one of these days.. '' he glanced back at the nurse using the mirror. '' what about you ? i am sure your aching to go and get in a good hunt. seems like this place is teaming with wild life. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Alexis looks at him and says, “I am rather eager to go for a hunt.” Hamona looks at her and says, “I see that you need blood. Please take a blood packet out and drink from it.” She wanted to make sure Alexis got the blood she needed. J.J. and Nick move about as they were getting tired of being in the car too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:19 pm

He eyed the gps gadget again before pulling off on a road that actually went further into the woods.. '' umm.. well if this thing is right your parents house is just up ahead.. '' he glanced at the twins before grinning'' hold still you two we are almost there. then you can get out and crawl all over. '' he had to move slightly as Nick managed to climb on his lap.. '' ummm hun, mind getting him before he tries for the wheel or something''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:49 am

Hamona picks up Nick out of his daddy's seat. He looks at his mother with a giggle. She smiles at him and says, "You can visit daddy when we arrive eo where we are going." As they got closer to the mansion, the harder she worked to stay awake. Alexis says, "Hamona you should not fight your body. The closer we get to home, the more your mind will try to remember. That is why you feel tired." Hamona drifts into a light sleep and Alexis takes Nick into her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum