The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK - Page 17 Empty Re: Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:25 am

Hamona looks at him doing her best to hold back the loud desperate moans she wanted so badly to release. She releases her juices with a soft cry of pleasure. Her body shakes some as her juices flow out of her like a rushing river flows to the ocean to begin again. She lays her head down in exhaustion as her muscles stop tightening up.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:32 am

he groaned, feeling her body tighten up around him which caused his own climax, jerking against her slightly he flushed deeply before slowly relaxing, laying his head lightly against her chest as he half closed his eyes, taking a moment to relax before slowly pulling out of her, and getting rid of the condom after making sure it didn't bust.. laying back down he pulled her close and smiled'' hmmmm that was definitely good, think we both needed that.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:58 am

Hamona smiles as Jacob takes off the condom and brings her into his warm arms. She says, “We both needed a reminder that we are one…And always will be one.” She strokes his cheek and kisses him deeply on the lips. Nick wines softly in his crib which instantly gets Hamona’s attention because of her motherly instincts being in her so strongly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:06 am

he smiled and kissed her back just as deeply , loving it before glancing up as nick whined a little. '' hmmm might be hungry , want me to go get him ? " he glanced down at her, not really wanting to move but he didn't want to ignore nick either.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:58 am

Hamona looks at Nick and says, “I will get him so you can stay comfortable.” She gets up off the bed naked knowing that Nick was hungry. She picks him up and brings him to her chest to feed from her. She feeds from her happily as she sits down on their bed as she feeds their son. She says, “At least you did not wake up your brother my little one.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:01 am

he smiled, leaning up slightly when she sat back down on the bed, resting his chin lightly on her shoulder as he looked down at there son , smiling again he reached up to lightly caress his cheek as he fed'' true.. but he was not that loud. and i think jr. is a heavy sleeper. . hmmm don't know who takes after me more, him or jr.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:42 am

Hamona looks at Nick as he feeds from her a little longer before letting go. She says, “Jr. takes after you more and Nick takes after me. He is much more quiet like when I met you.” Nick hiccups again and looks at the two of them with a slight smile. Her blood trickles down the corner of his mouth and she slowly wipes the drop away.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 pm

he smiled,looking over at her before nuzzling her neck softly , playfully kissing and nipping , '' hmmm well atleast they have very distinct personalities we can easily catch on to. hmmmm aww he has hiccups again. he must be a fast eater, thats the only thing i can think of that cause those.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Hamona nods and says, “He eats quickly so he does not take too much blood from me. Although at the moment he seems more interested in you Jacob. You have not held Nick as long as you have Jr. I think he is a bit jealous.” Nick lets out a soft screech and holds his arms up at Jacob wanting his attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:45 am

he blinked in surprise before giving a soft laugh'' aww i am sorry little buddy. '' he reached out, carefully taking him from hamona once he was sure he finished feeding, holding him close as he sat up completely he lightly played with nick's little hands'' there see, no need to be jealous.'' he glanced up at hamona, '' huh he seems to be a little lighter then jr. maybe by a pound, but not much. '' he grinned, looking down at nick'' still a good looking baby boy . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:29 am

Hamona smiles as Nick giggles happily in his father’s arms. She says, “He is only lighter because he does not feed off me as heavily as Jr. does.” She lays on the bed since she was no longer needed to sit up. Her breast already healing from her son’s bite but the blood loss had made her weak. She closes her eyes to relax her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:12 pm

he glanced over at her and smiled as he tickled nick. playing with his kicking feet'' hmm true, ah well, i am just picking up little differences between the two. something to help me later one when they are older to tell them apart other then that birth mark. '' he smiled, glancing at the other room and keeping an ear out in case jr. woke. '' you ok hun? '' he smiled shifting a little before laying down next to her, carefully placing nick in between them, but still tickling him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Hamona says, “Feeding two baby vampire werewolf hybrids is tiring my love.” She looks at the two boys and groans as the loud cry of Jr. was heard. She says, “Okay okay I hear you J.J. not stop crying like you’re dying of thirst.” She picks him up gently and places him on her chest to feed. She sighs with a slight wince.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:40 pm

he smiled slightly before giving a slight sheepish look'' ahh sorry hun, would help but i uhh missing certain things to help with that'' he teased slightly ,watching her with j.j. smiling slightly '' could uhh use the formula and maybe mix some of my blood with that . though don't know if thats the same. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment and says, “Your blood is not the same as mine Jacob. Not please stop offering formula. Breast feeding is a form of bonding for a child and a mother. If I stop too soon the boys would not get the immunities of my blood that they need until they are at least four months old.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:47 am

he sighed and shrugged'' only trying to help. don't like seeing you this tired is all. just a little worried, don't need to bite my head off you know'' he mumbled slightly , looking down at nick and j.j. again, keeping quiet now as he watched the two, one was asleep now and the other was still cuddled up with Hamona.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:34 pm

Hamona looks at him instantly catching what he mumbled under his breath and her eyes showed pain as she looks at him. She puts J.J. back in his crib after he was done feeding along with putting his brother in his own. She gets up and gets dressed quickly before going into the woods with tears going down her face too quickly for him to stop her. She stops by the small creek and falls to her knees to cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:19 am

he blinked in surprise before groaning slightly , swearing under his breath he made sure the twins where ok, before letting his dad know that he was going out for a little bit. Finding Hamona was easy enough, considering all he had to do was just follow her scent. after finding her he sighed and slowly moved over to her, kneeling down and wrapping his arms around her shoulders. pulling her close'' hun, i didn't mean to make you cry.. that was not my intention. i am just a little frustrated cause there doesn't seem to be anything i can do to help you not be so tired. .. i feel a little useless here you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:50 pm

Out of instinct Hamona cuddles into his warmth as she continues to cry out her feelings. She says in between tears, “I feel so useless and so tired that everything I say to you comes out as though I am trying bite your head off. Its just that I am so anger, upset, and most of all unsure of myself. As your lover as your children’s mother. I am so lost in a mist of uncertainty.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:14 pm

he frowned before closing his eyes, relaxing as he rubbed her back slowly , letting her work her tears out as he sat back and leaned against the nearest tree.. '' huh.. hun i actually think your doing way better then me.. and your a first time mother, your supposed to be a bit nervous and what not.. but atleast your not alone.. you got me and my father to help.. and i know your not trying to bite my head off.. you forget though i am a wolf. i tend to get a little... jumpy when it comes to someone getting frustrated.. '' he smiled slightly as he kissed her cheek, lightly wiping her tears away.. '' hmm maybe when we finally get to your old house and find your parents, they may be able to help more.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:34 am

Hamona looks at him as he kisses her cheeks and says, “I am just so nervous about seeing my family after so long. And our boys mostly J.J. needs a lot of blood which ends up with me being a little grumpy and touchy.” She kisses his lips softly and says, “I am sorry about biting your head off.” She nips at his skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:27 am

he shrugged slightly , giving a small smile'' well he is a growing boy you know.. why don't you mix it up a bit? he can still feed from you but not as much, give him as much as you give nick, and if he is still hungry there is always the formula.. that way he is still getting the nutrients he needs from you but is not making you soo tired? '' he kissed her back before jumping slightly as she nipped at his skin. smiling he shifted a little and rubbed her back a little'' i mean it couldn't hurt to try hun. ahh and well. about meeting your family , i don't think you should be that nervous.. i mean me.. they may frown upon.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:50 am

Hamona giggles and says, “Well true formula will most likely fill in the gap for J.J. and I could really use some rest.” She curls into the warmth of his body and kisses his neck softly as she was tired and needed to relax. She says, “If they have a problem with you I would put them in their place.” She looks in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:02 pm

he smiled as he half closed his eyes while she snuggled against him, keeping his arms around her he slowly relaxed'' well glad that we could find a solution.. ahh well. heh don't give them too much of a hard time.. apparently normal vampires are not very fond of wolf mates i guess.. '' he shrugged before smiling '' not really too worried about them unless of course they try and kill me''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Hamona laughs as he she heard his comment about her family trying to kill him. She says, “They would have to get through me first my love.” She kisses him before getting up to return to their children so they would not go on a cry fit. She says holding his hand, “Come on my love. I don’t want our kids to panic because we are gone.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum