The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 4:42 am

Yuki looks at him unsure what to say at first. She says, “I am not as wise as your uncle but when I have to choose between people and things I care about, I close my eyes and listen to my heart. I choose whatever or whoever my heart calls out for the most.” She knew that sounded stupid but it always led her on the right path.

Back to top Go down

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Zuko glares at her. This didn't make his descion any easier. For some time he had suspected that his mother was alive and he wasn't sure wat to do. He looks at her and says, "Your asking me to choose between you and my mother." He looks down I don't know if she is alive but I don't want to take the chance of her being alive and never finding out where she was." He then looks up and says, "I also have to earn back my fathers love and respect." He blew several huffs of flames out of his mouth and tensed up. He had no idea what he could do. Even though he had just meet Yuki he couldn't bare the thought of loosing her too. A singel tear started to roll down his face but then it turned to steam and evaporated.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Yuki looks at him hiding her hurt and says, “Finding your mother should come first.” She understood that he needed to do this. She would not be a good wife if she held him back from ever finding his mother. She says, “I can wait until it is our time to be together.” She wanted to cry but she would not let the tears form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 25, 2011 1:03 pm

Zuko looks at her and says, "Their is no way I can just let you go. We have only been together for a few weeks and I have developed a love for you grater then my nation." He looks up his eyes clamer then earlier. He looks at her and says, "I don't want to loose you any more then I wanted to loose my mother but I don't want to take the chance of loosing you." He unballs his fist and trys to calm himself.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Yuki gently puts a hand on his cheek and says, “Zuko I love you too and it is because of this love that I have for you that gives me the strength to give you up until the time is right for us to be together. Do what you need to do to find your mother.” She kisses him gently on the lips. She says, “I love you Zuko.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Zuko stands up with her. He takes her hand in his hand and says, "My love if their is anything I want more then anything it is for you too meet my mother." He lifts her hands to his face and kisses both of them and says, "Yuki would you do the honor of meeting my mother." He smirks and looks into her eyes awaiting her answer.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Yuki smiles as he smirked at her like he already knew her answer. She says, “Of course I would love to meet your mother.” She stands before him happy that he had found a way where he could choose of the women of his heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Zuko smiles some but it quickly faded he knew that he still need to catch the avatar to earn his fathers respect. He turns to her and says, "I still must catch or kill the avatar." He lets go of her hands and says, "I have a long day ahead of me." He turns and heads for the door to meet with his Uncle for more training.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Yuki watches him go with his uncle before going to work on locating the avatar for her lover. She continues to see the avatar in an iceberg. She sighs sadly as she did not want to see her lover be ruined by his father's hatred for people who are not fire benders. She huffs and goes over to her bed stripping down to only one layer of clothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:44 pm

On the deck Zuko was training hard. He had two of the royal guards training against him he ran his drills over and over again. As he did so he quickly became more and more fustrated with doing the same drills he knew he had already mastered these techniques but didn't understand why he had to keep doing them. But he didn't want to complain today he just wanted to train.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:10 am

Yuki looks at herself a moment wondering if she could do anything to change the path she was on. She says softly, “I fell in love with a fire ball of a man and I don’t regret it. But what if our paths change and we hate each other like my parents do?” She sighs and says, “Zuko and I are nothing like our parents. We may have to fight for the things we want but it will be worth it because we worked for it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:10 pm

Zuko couldn't put his finger on it but for some reasons his fire bending was growing stronger and stronger. He was doin the same basics but his bending was stronger. All he was thinking about was Yuki. He wasn't sure but all he could think about is how would he protect her from his father after catching the avatar. For some resaon this emotion to protect her over whelmed his body and his fire bending had increased ten folds. Uncle Iroh looked on as he realized Zuko's firebending was increasing and increasing. Uncle raises his hand stops the training and says, "We should take a break for now." He sends the guards away as he apporaches Zuko he touches his nephews shoulder and says, "You now know what true love is." He smiles and says, "I will teach you my advanced set after lunch." Zuko smiles some and walks over to the table where his uncle had been sitting. He smiles and calls a private over and sends him to fetch Yuki and her mother.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:11 am

Yuki's mother was the first person the soldier went to get. Then he knocked on Yuki's door politely. He says, "Lady Yuki Prince Zuko has sent me to get you for him. Is it safe for me to open the door?" Yuki opens the door and says, "I am coming." Her mother shakes her head with a smile as the three of them walk to Zuko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:05 pm

Zuko was sitting at the table eating when he saw Yuki and her mother approching his emotions got the best of him and he set his chopsticks a flame. He drops the burning chopsticks on the floor and starts to pat out the fire as he was caught off guard. His uncle smiles some and says, "Excuse Zuko he has learned more but less control of his firebending. Zuko hides his face as he was more then embarssed about the incedent. Uncle Iroh laughs and says, "Ladies please join us and excuse Zuko for he is far to excited about learning my own personal advanced set of fire bending techiniques. Uncle smiles as he slides some foods to the ladies. "We would be more then honored to have you laides watch." Zuko instantly elbows him and says, "Uncle is that a wise idea." Uncle smiles and pats his shoulder as he says, "This will be fine."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Yuki smiles as she and her mother sit down to join them. She doesn't takef any food though. She was not feeling up to eating right now. She says, "I am happy to watch Zuko do his fire bending training as long as he comfortable with it." Her mother looks at her confused by her daughter's sudden shyness. There is something wrong with Yuki but she was not talking to her much now that she is bound to Zuko. She also sees that her daughter is not herself lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:41 am

Zuko looks at her and says, "Are you okay Yuki." Uncle grabs Zuko's shoulder and says, "Time to start training Zuko." Zuko nodds to his uncle and stands up and says, Alright Uncle show me the first Techinque. Uncle smiles and says goe prepare I will be their in a moment." Zuko walks away as uncle turns too Yuki's mother. "You two should talk." He then truns and starts for Zuko.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Yuki was about to answer Zuko's question when his uncle pulled him away. Her mother says turning towards her, "You are not acting like your normal self and it is worrying me and your husband." Yuki says, "I just have a lot on my mind." She sighs softly and says, "I am just unsure of my path."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Zuko smile as he watches his uncle do a large twirling fireball into the sky. He looks at his uncle as his uncle looks at him. "You try it now." Zuko smiles and attempts to do the blast as he tried to do it with the best of his ablility but he coudln't get the blast as large as his uncles.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:38 am

Yuki watches Zuko train with distant eyes. She could see there was a change in his energy flow. His fire bending was reacting faster and easier than before. She says softly, "What could the flow of energy change so rapidly in one man." Her mother says with a smile on her face, "The love of a good woman helps." Yuki says, "I doubt I have had that much effect on him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:13 pm

Uncle Iroh walks over and says, "Fire bending is a bending of raw emotionl. Unfourtnetly most benders use hatered to fuel their fire bending but like most of the them Zuko never knew that his firebending could be fueld by more then just hatred." He looks at Yuki and says, "Zuko is learning and becoming more powerful." Zuko finally fires off a twirling fire ball that matched his uncles. But instead of bragging and getting excieted he continues to do it over and over again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:06 am

Yuki looks at her husband with a smile as his fire bending did improve strongly with his emotions. She says calmly, "I am proud of him for this. Not only is his bending improving but he is resisting his desire to brag about it." She looks at the sky a moment wishing she was stronger too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:41 pm

After almost three hours of Zuko practicing that move and constantly fire bending a blast as large as his uncles had taken its toll on his body. After a while he couldn't even lift his arm but because he couldn't even bend like he wanted to he became even more enraged. Instead of lifiting his arms to fire bend he snorted hard shooting the flames from his nostrials full of rage he falls to his knees huffing out fire trying to force himself back up so that he could continue to train.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:51 am

Yuki debated whether she should go to his side and convince him to rest now. Last time she did that she had made him mad. So she was very unsure what to do. She looks at uncle and says, "He is too drained to continue. If he does, he could die." She was doing her best not to run to Zuko and make him go back back to his chambers to rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:15 am

His Uncle looks at Yuki and says, "When dealing with Zuko you have to wait. His drive to continue non-stop is what separtes him from his sister." He looks at Zuko and says, "You must let him completeyl drain his energy and then find the strength to do one more attack. That is when you can go to him and...." Out of know where Zuko lets out a huge roar shooting fire from his mouth and hands. He then stands up and forces his fist downward in an akward position firing off another large twirling fireball blast. He then falls back down to one knee.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:11 am

Yuki looks at Zuko as his body was done now that he was down on his knees. She goes to his side and strokes his cheek. She says, "You want to rest I will help you to your chambers but if you wish to continue, I will not interfere. I am proud of you Zuko." She could sense he was pretty close to blacking out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next