The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp Empty A Dream Come True AVATAR rp

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:29 pm

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp Anime Elizabeth Darling smiles some as she and her father get on a ship to go to Pandora. A planet where her father can learn about new plant life and make new medicines for the human race. She gets to travel for free to this new world and spend time with her father. When they get to the planet, they put the breather masks on and head inside the colony center. Several scientists’ families have moved to this planet. She makes her way to her and her father’s sleeping quarters acting interested in the science her father talks about. However, all she was interesting in was meeting a Na’vi, a ten-foot-tall blue-skinned species of sapient humanoids, who live in harmony with nature, worshiping a mother goddess called Eywa. She wanted to see them and know more about them. But would she ever get her wish? (Someone please play a male Na’vi tribe member that takes an interest in her after seeing her get off the ship.)

Back to top Go down

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp Empty Re: A Dream Come True AVATAR rp

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:36 pm

(( no touchy , i claim this thread XD ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:37 pm

((lol))

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:55 pm

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp 6a0120a6b2c140970c01287680273b970c-

Ares sighed as he continued to stay put in the large tree he was stationed at, his job was to observe and watch the human aliens so he can alert his tribe if they so much as seem to be acting aggressive towards his tribes. Frankly he was bored out of his mind and curious at the same time, he knew there was some talk between the humans and the na'vi's on getting a truce. Something to do with allowing their scientists in their area to take samples of plants. Frankly he really didn't mind as long as they didn't try and kill them. jumping down from the tree he silently moved to the gate they put up. Just to keep the people in on their side and nature out. Most of the soldiers around there knew he was there, they had seen him several times but where ordered to leave him be since he didn't seem to be a threat. he was now watching a new ship arrive and more of the humans get off. one of the young women caught his eye, she seemed interesting enough, he watched her until she dissappeared into their colony, curious as to who she was.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Elizabeth sighs as she was already bored out of her mind as she waits for her father to grant her permission to let her explore the lush forests. Finally gets tired of waiting makes her way out of the colony and into the forests without a single sign of fear to be seen on her features. A male soldier follows after her since she was an important member's daughter and he was going to drag her back by her hair if he had to. She turns and looks at the guard and disarms him with one move leaving him on the ground glaring up at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Ares was fixing to leave when he spotted the young woman coming out again , frowning he glanced around before dissappearing back into the forest, easily following her, he watched the interaction between her and the soldier that she so easily disarmed, which made him smile a little. thinking that such a little thing could take on someone slightly bigger then her. He was quiet as he moved through the trees before dropping down onto a very low branch and watched her, glancing down at the guard who had immediately spotted him but was too busy trying to get the girl to go back with him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:24 pm

Elizabeth continues to fight the guard before getting mad and kicking him in the nuts as hard as she can. She says, "You go back to the colony and tell my father that I can handle myself." She turns around and comes face to face with a Na'vi male making her a little weak in the knees and lose her balance. She says speaking in the Na'vi's language perfectly, "You should not sneak up on humans..."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:27 pm

he cringed visibly when he watched her delivery a very hard kick to the soldiers nuts. He knew that had to hurt and he felt bad for the guy, his gaze went right back to her though the moment she turned around and nearly fell over, his automatic reaction was to reach out and gently grab her arm to help her regain her balance before yanking his hand back, backing up slightly before frowning and then spoke back to her in his language'' and you should not be wandering out here alone.. it is dangerious..'' he glanced at the guard again before back at her'' why do you fight someone who is trying to protect you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Elizabeth blushes as the Na'vi helps her regain her balance. She looks at him as he was quick to let go of her. ''Why do you fight someone who is trying to protect you?" the male asked. She says to him calmly, "Human soldiers don't protect, they destroy other wonderful things." She watches as the guard goes off to do as she asked. She makes her way passed the Na'vi male and gently bumps her arm on his. She then looks over a plant while at the same time wondering why he would care about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:47 pm

he watched the soldier run off. hoping this little incident didn't cause a fight. glancing down at her he quickly kept pace, not minding that she bumped her arm against his. he shrugged. '' they may do that.. they just protect a little to hard i think. '' he glanced at the plant she was looking at before looking back at her'' do not stray to far.. they will worry , and i don't want a fight to happen between your people and mine.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Elizabeth looks at him and says, “I won’t go to far, I give you my word. My father will be here with a couple of guards who have been here long. If you don‘t mind me asking, what is your name?” She takes a scan image of the plant and then go to the next plant still watching the Na’vi male with curious eyes. She has spent six years learning how to speak Na’vi but she could not seem to think clearly around this male.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:53 pm

he watched her curiously , eyeing the little device in her hands before shrugging as he looked back to her face'' it is Ares.. and what is yours?" he glanced behind him back towards her own colony before turning back to her. He hoped she was right and hopefully her father didn't over react to him being with her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 am

Elizabeth looks at him and says, "My name is Elizabeth but you can call me Liz." She sees her father coming and says calmly, "You should go now Ares. My father will have a heart attack out of amazement if he sees you and I talking." She smiles at her father a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 8:52 am

he frowned before nodding slightly as he slowly backed away from her, blending in with his surroundings easily enough as he silently jumped back up into the tree, before settling down on the branch out of sight from those below him but he could still atleast see her'' good luck ... liz'' .he smiled slightly she was definitely interesting, reminded him of a na'vi female really , strong and stubborn.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 9:07 am

Liz smiles as her and her father take samples and scans of each plant. Her father asks, "Liz why do you refuse to wait for me before coming out here? It is dangerous." She smiles and says, "Because you are getting slow old man and so I have been told." Her father smirks and shakes his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 9:10 am

he smiled, studying the transaction between father and daughter. he spotted the other guards too, expecially the same one who had spotted him earlier , he seemed to be more wary was looking around, maybe he was looking for him? he didn't know.He followed them silently, keeping a lookout of sorts for them considering he knew there where alot of dangerous animals in the forest, some he was sure they haven't even met yet.

Glancing back down at them h e watched, still curious about that little machine they where carrying out that took pictures of the plant life in his world. he wanted to know how it worked, learn about it just as surely as they wanted to learn about his ways and his methods of doing things.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 9:26 am

Liz looks at her father and says, "I want to learn more about the Na'vi." He says, "I don't think they trust us hun. Besides the only way we could learn their ways is becoming one of them." She says, "Like a new body that was just like them?" He nods and says, "We are looking for candidates for that program." She says, "Can I be one? I am really good at speaking Na'vi." He shakes his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 9:33 am

he frowned catching their conversation as he jumped down from the tree again, but still stayed behind it, glancing at her father curiously as he moved closer, making sure to stay silent and out of sight, he slid a glance towards Liz again, he had new questions to ask expecially about this program they where now talking about.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 9:49 am

Liz sighs knowing she was not going to win this fight and goes ahead of her father wanting to be alone. She has a feeling that Ares was watching them and says in Na'vi, "Don't worry it is nothing bad." She sits down a moment and looks at the sky with a huff.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 am

he smiled, wondering how she knew he was still there before appearing behind her and knelt down '' really now.. its still interesting.. what is it really ? '' he peered over her shoulder to look at the little scanner machine she had'' and what is that? '' he glanced back to where her father was. '' why does he think we won't teach you things?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:24 am

Liz says showing him the scanner and how it works, "This is the x ray scanner. It helps us sees the inside of plants without picking them and dissecting them." She was happy to see him so interested. "Well the treaty has not been in affect very long and my father knows my kind has not been fair to the Na'vi people in the past."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 10:30 am

he was definitely interested in that machine, poking at it slightly before nodding'' that is definitely better then picking apart our plants. we preserve them not destroy them'' frowned as he looked to her'' well true.. but what a better way to fix a treaty then to treat us fairly. .. but even i know how some of you can be stubborn'' he smiled as he lightly nudged her'' like you.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:46 am

Liz smiles as she never talked this much in her life. She looks back at her father and says to Ares, "I am stubborn but I have to be. I don't want to be hurt like my mother hurt my father." She sighs and looks at the sky, "I like here on Pandora. Everything is connected to each other. It is so peaceful."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 10:49 am

he frowned before sighing as he reached over to lightly touch a flower before carefully removing it from the ground, making sure the roots where still intake as he took a clothe and wrapped the bottom of it up before handing it to her.. '' i am sorry to hear that about your father.. and yes it is.. we are all connected you take something like this'' he held up the plant.. '' and later on you give something in return.. like planting a new seed'' he smiled, opening her hand up and placing a seed in it.. '' go on.. it doesn't take long to grow''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:09 am

Liz looks at the seed a moment and then finds a neat spot to plant it. She then gets down to the ground and slowly plants the seed seed in an open area that looked like it could use some flowers. She asks, "What are your people like, Ares?" Her voice was calm and kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next