The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

running from fate (( mature, R , reserved for rippednose))

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

running from fate (( mature, R , reserved  for rippednose)) - Page 3 Empty Re: running from fate (( mature, R , reserved for rippednose))

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 27, 2010 5:28 pm

hearing the noise she forced her eyes open, groaning as she quickly got up , nearly falling over from being off balance. '' damn , don't you ever get up '' she muttered, looking for orion, but ended up sitting down hard from getting up so fast she had made herself dizzy.. swearing again she rubbed her eyes, clamping her mouth shut to keep from getting sick. '' really , can't you just go away ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

running from fate (( mature, R , reserved  for rippednose)) - Page 3 Empty Re: running from fate (( mature, R , reserved for rippednose))

Post by RippedNose Thu May 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Luthias cursed as Luna got up. although it was expected. He laughed as she fell over, unable to help himself. Always the gentlemen (or not) he put his hand out to help her up. "No, I can't. As you put it before, I'm a stubborn ass" he said, smirking. "No do you have any rope? I really don't think I'd like you to run away again, and you seem to have set my horse loose" he said a pleasantly as possible, knowing she probably wouldn't willingly give him rope to tie her up with.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 27, 2010 5:39 pm

she snorted, ignoring his hand as she glared up at him' ' no . sorry fresh out of rope.. '' she muttered, glancing over as orion came into view''' traitor. '' she muttered before closing her eyes, she moved away from him as quickly as possible before getting sick, taking a few minutes to catch her breath before leaning against the tree to relax. . '' yea your horse should be on his way home now.. or trying to find you i think he is smart enough to do that.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Luthias rolled his eyes when she ignored his hand, but he wasn't surprised. He ran his hand through his hair instead, trying to ignore the exaustion creeping up on him. "Well that's too bad" he said, pretending to be dissappointed. He raised an eyebrow when he moved away from him looking pretty pale. "Hm, yes, he should be here soon, unless he's gone home" he said, sticking two fingers in his mouth and whistling shrilly, knowing Pallen would come if he heard it. He would know roughly where they were. "Not feeling well? Maybe you shouldn't have gone through the river" he suggested, biting back a laugh despite himself.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 27, 2010 5:58 pm

she snorted and glared at him, wiping her mouth '' yea and maybe you should go to sleep .. try not to let the snakes bite you in the ass you know.. '' getting up she moved towards her horse. she could ride bareback if she had to.. glancing at him she grabbed the reigns to herh orse.. '' why don't you lay down before you pass out.. you look like you need it'' she glanced around, looking to see if his horse showed up , when she didn't hear him she shrugged' too bad, your stuck on foot i think''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Luthias narrowed his eyes, snorting. He didn't even want to know how terrible he looked when he was tired. "I'm perfectly fine. I can go days on end without sleep" he said, straightening up. He had already gone without sleep for a few nights, and he knew he was nearing his limit. He laughed when she said he was stuck on foot, and he grabbed the reins as well. "I don't care if I'm on foot but you're not going anywhere without me" he said, tossing his hair back. It was still in a ponytail, but now it was messy and tangled.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 27, 2010 6:10 pm

she rolled her eyes before grabbing her saddle, quickly putting it back onto orion'' suite yourself.. but i am riding'' she shrugged before pulling herself up into the saddle and crossed her arms, looking down at him '' well lead on.. because i am tired and i would really like a bed right now before i bloody pass out. '' she wrinkled her nose slightly before looking at him '' and you need a bath... on second thought, why don't we go back to the cabin''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 27, 2010 6:25 pm

"Go right ahead" Luthias grumbled, holding the reins and watching her as she saddled up her horse and climbed onto his back. He shot a light glare at her at the comment about him needing a bath. "Concider this my manly odor. Last time I bathed was in a stream a few days ago. And we are not going back to that cabin. I don't trust you enough. We're going to where there's people. People who will not let you get away. Where I can sleep and don't have to worry about waking up and you're gone. Again" he sighed deeply, wishing to just fall asleep where he was standing, but he started walking forewards, heading in the general direction back to Luna's home.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 27, 2010 6:29 pm

she rolled her eyes before reaching down to grab the reigns.. '' stop .. seriously your an idiot.. '' grabbing his wrist she tugged him close.. '' get on before you pass out . because i damn well not going to carry your heavy ass back into town so some forest critter don't eat you .. '' she grumbled slightly, she may not like being with him but she was not going to let him become easy food.'' and i would rather have a bed to sleep in tonight.. so i think there will be no running for now.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Luthias raised his eyebrows when he was told to stop, and then pulled closer to her. He laughed slightly, although he did appreciate it. "Alright, alright. But I don't weigh that much thank you" he shook his head and climbed up behind her, liking the feeling of sitting much better than walking. "Looks like you have a heart after all" he teased, smirking. He didn't really care where they went now. He was beyond caring. As long as she didn't go anywhere, and he got to sleep, he was fine.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 27, 2010 6:47 pm

she rolled her eyes slightly '' uh huh , don't get used to it. hun, and your a guy your supposed to be heavy'' she muttered, directing her horse now to her home for now. she went at a slow pace naturally since it was dark, though once there she glanced at him '' yea yea you don't want me going anywhere but i need a bed to sleep and the nearest town is further away.. i have food, plenty of water for bathes.. and if you are soooo sure i will leave again why don't you just tie me to you or something? could easily wake you up if i so much as move i think.. '' she muttered, nudging him a little before getting off the horse before him.taking off orions bridle, waiting for him to get off before she removed the saddle'' go roam orion.. rest.. '' she didn't like the idea of being tied to him but since he seemed to be still cautious of her she didn't care as long as she got sleep. '' foods in the kitchen if you want to eat first. but i am taking a bath.. '' she left him to his own devices before quickly getting a bath going,trying to feel better since she knew she was definitely sick. once her bath was done she braided her hair, dressed, and got the bed ready for sleep.. '' luthias.. ' she poked her head back into the kitchen to watch him''' you can have your own bathe if you like.. just don't fall asleep in it. don't need you drowning.. '' she avoided his gaze since she had washed everything off and now all of her tattoo's where definitely showing completely now. making her look more exotic..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri May 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Luthias laughed and shook his head. "Don't worry, I'm not getting used to it. And I know, but you say it like I'm fat or something" he frowned, poking his flat stomach. He didn't say much for the rest of the ride back, trying not to fall off of the horse. He knew that if he started to slide, there was no way he would be able to stop himself from falling. He was too tired to save himself. He looked up when she nudged him, sliding off of the saddle after her. "I think that's a great idea. Actually, I was just thinking about that" he said, smirking. That was one way to make sure she didn't leave. He was an extremely light sleeper, which came with his hobby. Sleeping in forests was dangerous if you were a heavy sleeper. He nodded and followed her inside, walking into the kitchen. He kept his ears alert though, hoping she wouldn't leave through the bathroom or something. He got something to eat easily and slumped down into a chair, finishing eating and waiting for Luna to finish with her bath. He looked up when someone said his name, seeing Luna standing there. He got to his feet slowly and looked her up and down swiftly, smiling slightly. "Hm, alright, I'll try. And you clean up nicely, by the way" he added on the end, grinning and walking towards the bathroom. Once he had a bath filled he took off his light armour and clothes and bathed quickly but thoughroughly, knowing if he spent any more time he might just fall asleep. Once he was done he drained the bath, got dressed, and fixed his long hair, so it wasn't as tangled and messy as it was before. He walked out of the room, really hoping to still find Luna there.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 28, 2010 10:23 pm

she snorted slightly as she rolled her eyes'' flattery will get you no where luthias. '' shaking her head slightly she headed for the kitchen, quickly getting something light to eat so she wouldn't go to bed too hungry.. stretching after that she sighed and went straight to the bedroom. pulling the blankets back and sliding in easily relaxing in sheer bliss..''' hmmmmm warm'' she muttered before settling down ,s he really wasn't thinking about seperate sleeping arrangments at the moment considering he did say he would end up tieing her to him. not staying awake for that though she relaxed and was soon fast asleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 29, 2010 3:34 pm

Luthias walked from room to room tiredly until he found the bedroom, with Luna inside sleeping. He ducked out of the room and searched for some rope, too tired to want to bother with this, but he would anyways, having a feeling that he might regret this. He found rope and walked back into the bedroom, finding Luna's wrist and tying it to his own easily, slipping into the bed beside her and falling asleep almost immediately, too tired to care about much else.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 29, 2010 3:47 pm

she slept through the entire night, only waking when someone moved and yanked her arm, yawning she glanced at the window where she could see the sun coming up. grumbling she stretched before frowning as she became fully awake, finding herself actually curled up against luthias. sitting up almost instantly she scowled'' oi , my bed'' she shoved at him, nearly rolling him off the bed before giving him another good push. grinning as he fell off before yelping as she was yanked down because her wrist was tied to his. Landing ontop of him she grunted'' ah hell. '' muttered eyeing her wrist'' you know.. you could have just as easily left it untied. not like i sleep walk or anything.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 30, 2010 6:30 pm

Luthias slept soundly, only waking up a few times when Luna pulled his arm accidentally, or he rolled over so that his arm bent a funny way since they were attatched. He was aware of something warm curled up against him at one point but he fell back asleep. He opened one eye as he was shoved, and then both snapped open as he was pushed off of the bed. "OOF!" he grunted as the wind was knocked out of him, and then something landed on top of him. He looked up to see Luna lying on top of him, and he couldn't help but grin. "Well you never know. I know I can't trust you, and that's all there is to it" he replied, untying their wrists and rubbing his own, which had a red line on it from it being pulled tight as he moved during the night. "Now I think this is the perfect wake up call. I could get used to this" he teased, smirking.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 30, 2010 6:34 pm

sitting up on him she rubbed her wrist lightly before looking down at him narrowing her eyes then gave him a swift punch in the chest before getting up '' nope, your not getting used to anything, next time your sleeping on the floor. '' she muttered, rubbing her back slightly before trying not to trip over him as she moved out of the way.. glancing out one of the windows before rolling her eyes''your horse is back.. definitely a smart beast'' shaking her head she headed to the kitchen to dig up something quick to eat and hopefully be able to slip out before he got a chance to notice anything was going on. '' you should probably get him some water and feed.. probably hungry''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Luthias laughed at the look she gave him, and then rubbing the spot where she had punched him. "Owch. There's gotta be some law against abusive relationships" he teased, getting up and running a hand through his silver hair, working out a few of the knots. "Hmm, yes, he is" he agreed, looking out the window at his horse which was now standing outside grazing. He followed her out of the room, raising an eyebrow. "I would, if I trusted you. But as it turns out, I don't. When I feed and water him I'm taking you with me" he stated firmly, crossing his arms. He pulled his leather armour on over the light clothes he had worn to sleep, fastening them easily.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:46 pm

she blinked then sighed as she got some breakfast, polishing it off quickly before glancing at him, '' fine, lead the way then.. '' mumbled, now she was definitely in need to figure out a better plan.. '' haha, get used to it, you keep making comments like that and you will be going away with a black eye.. '' she teased, going outside and heading for her horse now, to give him a small bucket of feed before they headed out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Luthias waited for her to finish eating. He didn;t bother getting something to eat. He would be fine for a while yet. He had almost trained his body not to need as much food, since when he was out it wasn't often he could get it. "I'd like to see you try" he replied with a smirk, narrowing his green eyes. He followed her outside, laughing slightly as his horse nickered and trotted over to him, tail high. "Hello, Pallas, I see you found me" he greeted the animal, stroking his neck lightly as the horse dug into the bucket of feed he was given. "Alright. . . now I'm not going to get your stuff, I'll send somebody else to come get it after, I'm taking you straight home. No more detours" he said, sighing and rubbing his forehead. If she got away one more time he would be surprised. He was taking all precautions now.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:52 am

she arched a brow as she glanced at him as she brought Orion out'' really now.. and how you plan on doing that? tie me to your waist or something? don't think your horse would like it much if he carried two people. '' she teased, rubbing down her horse thoroughly smiling as she gave his legs extra attention to rub out any sore or tension he had. ''good boy orion. '' reached up and petted his soft nose, smiling as he nudged her hand for a treat.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Luthias raised an eyebrow as well, matching her expression. "Hmm, maybe I will, but have space in between so we're on different horses. As much as I would love to share a horse with you, I don't want to tire Pallas out" he said with a smirk. He took care of his horse easily while Luna tended to Orion, taking his saddle off and rubbing him down before putting it back on and making sure everything was in place properly. He didn't know how long a trip it was to get back, but he hoped that they would make it without a hitch this time.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:54 am

she snorted, glancing at pallas before rolling her eyes. '' uh huh, your horse could handle it you know.. you underestimate them. '' she finished with orion before moving to get his bridle and saddle, quickly getting him done up before giving him another sugar cube that he liked. '' and good luck finding rope long enough to do that.. i guarantee you that it won't hold me for long. ''she teased, pulling the reigns over her horses head before going over to his side to climb up into the saddle. '' and you better hurry up i suppose. wouldn't want to make you go on another hunt. now would we'? she was being sarcastic.watching him as he tended to his own horse.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:12 pm

Luthias laughed, nodding. "Yes, I know he could, but I don't want to tire him out too easily. We've got a while before we'll actually get back" he said, shrugging. He threw his horse's reins over the animal's head and mounting. "I'm not going to bother. But you'd better know now, I'm not leaving your side for a second until we get back. Give me your reins" he said, holding his hand out. He didn't want her to even try to run off. He didn't know how much faster Orion was than Pallas.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:15 pm

she eyed him slightly before grinning a little, making orion back up a little. '' ahh not going to be that easy hun, why don't you try and make me hand them over? i dare you . '' she teased, she loved challenges, the more there where the more fun she actually had. though she was not going to tell him that, let him figure that out all on his own'' and i can do this all bloody day if you like. i am pretty sure orion can also handle it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next