The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 3 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Maria smiles and says, “Thank you.” She comes closer to him and looks him over slightly. She says, “You look much more relaxed in those clothes.” She then moves over to the couch now made into their bed and turns on the TV. She may want him to show her what love was like, but she was not going to make the first move. She may move too fast and scare him away.

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 3 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:12 pm

"You are more then welcome" He chuckled as she menioned that he looked more relaxed and he nodded. "Yes very more relaxed I was never a suit and tie kind of person" He shrugged and opened the blanket so she would join him. "So whats on TV?" He asked trying to be relaxed and not frighten her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Maria gets in the blanket and says, “Nothing really new most everything that we saw last week when you did not want to go home because of your wife.” She turns the TV over to the DVD player. She then goes over to her desk and brings back a big DVD case. She gives it to him and says, “You get to choose the first movie.” She smiles some but it goes away as it starts to storm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:57 pm

Grinning as Marla slipped into the blankets. When she left again to get the DVD's he cocked his head to the side a but curiously he grinned then picked a romantic commedy. "It will feel good to laugh"

He rubbed his leg as sthe storm came. "Dont worry beautiful, I will be resting so it wont be too bad" He then grinned. "Come back to bed so we can watch the movie"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Maria smiles and gets back in bed with him making sure the blanket was on medium so they would be nice and warm. She cuddles into him unable to fight her cuddle bug nature. She also just wanted to be close to him. The movie starts to play and her eyes focus on the movie slightly. But her mind was still going over all of today’s events.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:48 pm

Once Maria was back with him Duncan relaxed a little more. He tired to hide the pain by wrapping his arm around Maria. She was so much sweeter and cuddling then his wife. He breathed in her scent. "Hmmm what kind of shamppo do you use?"

He was barely following the movie everything about her was tempting and distracting he sighed and sofly kissed her head. Then quickly spoke "Sorry, I gyess that was wrong of me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:15 am

Maria smiles and stays cuddled into his warm body as he wrapped his arm around her. She says, “I believe the brand is called Sauve. I like their coconut scented shampoo.” She blushes deeply as he kisses her head. She says softly, “There is no reason for you to apologize. We feel the same about each other don’t we? So there is no harm done.” She looks at him calmly and kisses him softly on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:57 pm

"Hmmmm" Duncaned breathed in "It smells wonderful" He again kissed the top of her head again since she didnt seem to have a problem with it. He had missed the blushing though as his thumb ran softy up and down her arms. Then as she kissed him he gasped and grinned then softly took his hand to the back of his head so if she wanted she could still pull away but he claimed her lips again his tounge softly running across her sweet lips, pleasding for enterance.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Maria smiles and parts her lips letting have access to her mouth. She wraps her arms around him eagerly wanting more of his affection. She had felt his eyes on in the time she has worked for him. She should have figured it out sooner. She says in the kiss, "You have told me that you felt the same a lot sooner." Her hands make their way to his shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Duncan couldnt help but growl as he got his reward and parted her lips for him. He held her tightly to him and rubbed her back, going low and softly lifing up her shirt to rub the skin under neath. He didnt want to scare her he just wanted to love on her, to erase any hurt that she had. Someone that beautiful should not have any pain.

He chuckled into the kiss. "I was just scared, I am a damaged man not too many people would take a second look"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Maria looks at him as she breaks the kiss. She says kissing his neck, "Baby you are a sexy man who can pleasure any woman you want." She takes off his shirt slowly and kisses his bare chest. She says, "You know you don't look bad at all." She was not going to rush him. She just wanted to show him he was still sexy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Duncan couldnt help but blush as she called him baby then went on. He looked up at her deep into her eyes. "Well thank you" He whispered then he tensed as he took off his shirt and kissed his bare chest. He attempted to relax but his chest was rigid and his breathing ragged as he watched the beautiful woman love on him.

He chuckled as she told him he didnt look to bad. He gently wrapped his arms around him. "Well if I dont look too bad then you are a damn goddess, maybe I shouldnt look you in the eye, you could turn me into stone" He slowly moved his hands up under his shirt and gently brushed the bottom of her breasts. He moved slow enough so she could stop him if she wanted too
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:32 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile and continues to kiss his body. She feels his hand on her chest and did not stop him from touching her. She kisses him on the lips happily. She looks in his eyes a moment and says, “You are a god in my eyes Duncan. You deserve love and a good woman who treats you like you deserve to be treated.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Since Marla didnt stop his hands Duncan grew a little more brave and cupped her large breasts into his hands. He kept his eyes on him making sure that she was still comfortable. He chuckled as she again called him a god. "Well you are my goddess Marla so we are even"

"You deserve a prefect man too, you deserve to be treated like a queen" He softly ran his thumb over her nipple to see what her response would be.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Maria smiles as he cupped her breast with his hand. She kisses him gently and lets out a soft moan when she felt his rough thumb go over her nipple. She says, “Is that your way of making a girl an offer?” She makes it where he is on his back and she is straddling his waist. She kisses his upper body happily allowing him to keep his hand on her breast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Duncans heart was beating hard in his ears and chest. He wanted to show Maria how beautiful she was and how diserable he found her but he was also worried about frightening her. He shook his head at her question "No beautiful, I just wanted to show you how much I find you diserable"

He stiffened as he kissed his upper body but continued to softly play with her tender breasts. To see her reaction.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Maria moans softly in delight as he continued to play with her breasts. She brings her lips down to his. She says in the kiss, "I am just teasing you Duncan. I know we just want to love on each other." She rubs against him slightly as she kisses his cheeks gently. She wanted more but knew not to expect to. He was a gentleman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Duncan smiled at the sweet sound of her moans. She felt prefect under his hands. She had prefect breasts and nipples they were so soft but sumple. He kised her back then chuckled. "I just dont want to rush you my sweetnes"

As she rubbed against him he grunted though. He knew that if she continued that he wouldnt last too long.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile on her face as she made him growl. She says softly in ear as she nibbles on gently on his earlobe, “You are nowhere near rushing me.” She may be a virgin, but she knew who she wanted to be her first. Duncan was decent and sexy not that he saw himself that way. But she saw him as a sexy god and she wanted to make him happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:27 pm

Duncan licked his lips, the smile that he saw on her face after his little growl did not get passed her, she seemed to have planed that and he couldnt help but continue to stroke her soft prefect body .He let out another whimper mixed with a growl when she nippled his sesitive ear lops.

He stared at her. "You are a dream goddess Maria I want to make you happy, ask for anything and I will give it to you:
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:04 am

Maria looks at him with a smile as she moves her hips some knowing she was rubbing against his tender flesh. She kisses him on the lips and says, "I want you. I want to make you happy and make you feel like the handsome great hearted man you are." She nips at her bottom lip as she waits for his response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:39 pm

When he felt her hips grinding against his own he groaned out "Maria love you are killing me here" He moaned out. His hands found their way to her hips as he kissed her back.

Hearing her anserw he smiled "Maria you do make me happy" He kissed her lips then moved to her neck and he gently nipped at her flesh. He rubbed her hips softly. He didnt have any protection but he could make her feel loved and see where it went from ther.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:58 pm

Maria moans in delight and kisses him softly as she liked being touched by him and loved on by him. She looks at him as he kissed and nipped at her neck. She says kissing him tenderly, "I love you Duncan." She did not mean to but she moved her hips roughly as she kisses him. She was so happy having him know she loved him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 am

The more Maria moaned and moved the more Duncan was losing controle of his diciapline he tensed his body trying hard to hold on to any shred of controle of his body but he was quickly losing it.

When she confeesed her love for him his heart skipped a beat "Oh my goddess I love you too" He growled when she moved her hips again. "Ohhh Maria you are going to make me lose my mind" He growled out. In one swift movement he grabbed her and put her on top of him and smiled up at her to see herreaction for this.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:46 am

Maria smiles as he told her he loved her too. She laughs softly at the comment of him going to lose his mind because of her actions. She says, “If I really wanted you to lose your mind, I would be undressing you completely and make love to you over and over.” She was a bit surprised by his fast movement but was even more surprised that he had been able to do it so quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next