The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Target is Your Target(Reserved)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

My Target is Your Target(Reserved) Empty My Target is Your Target(Reserved)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Revelation looked over the polished silver of one of his twin pistols as he put it into the holster on his thick brown belt. The night was getting darker, and he would soon be out hunting down another days profit. He sighed as he made sure everything on his person was in order. He nodded as the words of his employer rang through his head: locations, times, names, appearances...he knew exactly what he was doing and after a couple nights of scoping out the area and what not he was ready for the kill today. He was hoping for a silent kill today, hopefully when the target was cutting through the alley to get from work to his favourite bar, which Revelation had noticed he had a tendency to do. The albino man took up his long black jacket which trailed down to his knees and covered all his weapons very well.

He headed down the street as the sun fell behind the horizon having the path to where he would find the target memorized. His trigger fingers twitched at the thought of this mans death, and he bit back the smallest of maniacal laughters. In the alleyway the man often too there was a metal ladder that led up to the top of the building next to it, the night before Revelation had successfully managed to get it down so it was easy enough to climb up to a metal balcony attached to the ladder that was about half way up the building, at a range at which he could jump down and cut him silently or shoot him if the situation came down to it. He looked up at the sky in an attempt to judge what time it was, he would guess he had a bit less then an hour before his target would show up. Based off of the schedule he had been given today would be a day that the man went right from work to the bar, aside from idle details like that, Revelation had no real idea why anyone would want this guy dead. But money was money no matter whose head had to roll to get it.

He heard the dull sound of footsteps against cement, the eeriest sound that could fill the silent night air for a person getting off of work late. Revelation watched the man as he pulled his tie slack and walked slowly. The albino took a gun off of his belt and loaded it with a flick of his finger he aimed the gun when he heard a echo of his motions up higher, from the top of the building. In his line of work a keen sense of hearing was something important, the last thing he wanted was to be crippled to the point where he couldn't earn himself any money. He looked up through the second grated balcony to the roof of the building, and saw another person and the silhouette of a gun highlighted by the moon light, clearly visible because of the angle Revelation was at in comparison. Revelation's jaw tightened as he realized that he wasn't the only one after this man. He growled slightly as he quickly and quietly made his way up to the roof. With a jump he landed on the edge of the building standing at his whole six foot one as he looked down at this man, a gun aimed squarely at his temple. "What do you have to gain from killing that man?" he asked, a growl lacing his words, his pink eyes fierce as the pale moonlight reflected off of them. His hair and pale skin gave off nearly the same glow as the moon itself in the lighting, this form of 'shine' was far from undermining his intimidation.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Target is Your Target(Reserved) Empty Re: My Target is Your Target(Reserved)

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Quickly flipping his hood up over his hair, 18 exited the building through the conveniently placed window. He pulled the picture out of his pocket and scanned over it one last time. 18 wasn't someone who would question the target's his master picked out for him, but why this man, with a family, a normal job, and a normal wage, was going to die, he couldn't help but wonder. As he silently leaped from rooftop to rooftop he read over his mental list once more. His target should be going down the his favorite alley in a few moments, which means he'll have about 2 minutes to get the shot. Perfect.

Arriving on the rooftop of the building he was aiming for, he crouched down, watching the dark form of his target stumbling through the alley. Taking out his gun, he aligned the shot about 2 feet in front of the male, setting off a mental countdown. He noticed a flash of silver spring up onto the roof behind him, but paid very little attention to it. It was only when he pulled the trigger that he noticed the pistol to his temple. Covering up the thud of the body was a question he knew was aimed at him. Turning around, he looked through his curtain of hair to see the much taller male that was much to close for his personal comfort. "Absolutely nothing." He answered, standing up slowly and stepping backward, trying to put at least a little bit of distance between them.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Female Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Revelation looked down as the man hit the ground and couldn't help but grind his teeth angrily. His gun never left it's new target as the other man got up and stepped back without running, something Revelation was sure he would have done in the same situation. "Nothing..." Revelation repeated quietly in his low but smooth, velveteen voice. His trigger finger twitched but the trigger was not pulled, he had no reason to kill this man that he knew of, at least not yet he didn't. "Were you hired to kill that man?" Revelation asked his voice a hiss as he took a step towards the other man, not needing to be in close range but preferring it when the other person used long range weapons as well. Though hopefully this wouldn't come down to a fight, it all depending on how this man answered his questions.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:56 pm

"Hired? No. I was asked to." 18 tilted his head to the side, taking yet another step back. He felt the edge of the roof against his the bottom of his feet, teetering dangerously off it. Bringing up his own gun, he pointed it at the other, hoping this action would make him stay where he was, since the crimson haired male did not really want to fall, though he would probably be okay. As he did all this, he was stealthily eying the assassin from behind his hair, taking in his fierce pink eyes and slightly luminescent hair. He was taller, with a lot more muscle mass, but still slight. 18 felt just a bit intimidated as he slipped back into his other character, and so he began to shake.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Revelation's frown deepened and his glare intensified, so his money was taken for now reason what so ever. He knew a fight could still be avoided but he was starting to feel like killing this guy none the less. Revelation glanced at how close this man was to the edge of the building as he aimed his own gun right back at Revelation. Revelation noticed as he started to shake and he briefly wondered why, "So I am guessing you aren't going to be paid for this then." he stated. "Am I right?" Revelation finished with a question, he shifted his foot slightly but didn't move aside from that, he did want to avoid a serious injury as long as he could.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Almost in tears now, 18 wondered if he would break his leg if he just fell backwards, that would not be a good idea. "I-I do get fed...." He said weakly, crouching down slightly out of pure terror. His thumb slid over the gun, inching towards the button clipped to the inside of his coat. Should he press it and alert master to a potential threat? Or just suck it up and somehow get out of here? Hoping the other assassin would just let him go, he flinched at the others shift of weight and he felt the tears begin to slip down his face. Oh how he hated this weak character.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:29 pm

Revelation's eyebrows furrowed at the statement, it was slightly bothersome and he couldn't help but wonder what he meant by that. "Well thanks to you, I don't." It was an over exaggeration of course but he was just trying to show that his grounds weren't that great either. His glare soften to a confused look as he noticed this red haired man was actually crying. As his features shifted to more confused ones he took another pace forwards to test the grounds, keeping his gun pointed at this other man, just in case.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:48 pm

18 jumped, making a small distressed sound. Too close too close too close. He moved to take another step backward, but realized too late that he was still on the edge of the roof. Flailing slightly, he made sure he had a firm grip on his gun before falling backwards off the building. Kicking and flailing, he spun his body to land on the ground like a cat. Rolling over to sit on the ground, he examined his hands, pouting slightly and letting the tears come faster. This character wasn't suited to be an assassin, this character was more suited to be some random whore or something.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:54 pm

Revelation didn't flinch as the other fell and made no move to do anything about it. He did walk towards the edge himself to see how much damage had been done, just to see the other man sitting at the bottom of the building looking relatively unscathed. Revelation growled as he opted to take the ladders he had used to get up to go back down. He looked at the body of his now dead target, shaking his head and sighing as he approached the other assassin. He took the other gun off his hip and pointed both at vitals on this red headed man. "You do know, you're going to have to pay for taking my money away from me." Revelation didn't care how greedy he was being, money was money and he was going to get it one way or another. "Whether I kill you for it, or you give it to me yourself."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:19 pm

"I-I don't have any money!" 18 cried shifting so he was kneeling in front of the other male, the gun beside him completely forgotten. He couldn't die, not just yet, but he really didn't have any money, his master never gave him any. "I-If it's food your worrying about, I guess I can cook well... But other then that I have no idea how to repay you...." The crimson haired teenager was panicking now, on the verge of begging.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Revelation blinked a couple times unable to believe his eyes. Sure the target had been easy, but how the hell had a guy like this even built up the courage to kill someone. He lowered his arms to his sides, his fingers never left the triggers of his twin pistols and he looked down at the man kneeling in front of him, absolutely pathetic, this was normally the kind of person Revelation would kill in an instant out of pure disgust. But something about him intrigued him, but he wasn't sure what and that bother angered him and confused him. Revelation shook his head as he holstered his guns, "you want to repay me...then follow me." he said as he started walking down the alley, not caring at all about the dead body as he left the alley and walked down along the street.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:45 pm

Thinking for a moment about turning the other way and running, but after about a minute he got up and hesitantly trotted after the other. He followed the other male closely, but not close enough that he was uncomfortable. Flinching and letting out soft sounds as people passed too close, he tried his best not to piss off the other more, but doubted he was succeeding very well.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Revelation did nothing, was completely silent as he approached his house. It was nothing special that was for sure. He walked up to the house and opened it walking in before turning to face the other man who had followed him. He took one pistol from it's holster and pointed it at the man, "Now before you take another step into my house close the door and strip down." he stated, "I need to check for bugs." he stated sharply, "and put all weapons on the floor." His silver brows were furrowed as he watched the other man intently.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Blushing bright red, 18 shielded his body with his arms, staring at the other with disbelief. "A-Ah..? S-Strip?! I-I didn't know you were a pervert!" The younger of the two cried, crouching down and putting his face in his hands. He was not going to take off his clothes in front of this man, even if he was just 'checking for bugs'. He did, however, take his gun out of his holster and put it on the ground in front of him, still looking down, and blush still on his face.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:27 pm

Revelation blinked a couple times as he was called a pervert. "Pervert...?" he repeated to himself quietly, briefly wondering. He shook his head as he kicked the gun put in front of him to the side and out of reach. He sighed as his features hardened again and he cocked the gun in his hand, "Now, or I kill you." he stated sharply. He would say he wasn't a pervert but he knew that would kill the intimidation of the words. He would just have to hope he would do it for fear of his life.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:49 pm

Looking up at the other with more tears in his eyes, 18 slowly stood up. He pulled his hood off, looking down, his blush darkening greatly. He felt violated and naked without his hood. Shrugging off his jacket, he let it slip down his arms and fall to the floor. Next were his pants. He quickly stepped out of those as they hit the floor, stepping out of his shoes in the process. Only pausing for a second while lifting his shirt over his head, the boys blush got impossibly darker. He slid his hands down to his hips, hooking his thumbs under the waistband of his boxers. Looking up at the other male through his bangs, he gave him a pleading look, whimpering slightly.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:07 pm

Revelation watched the other man strip, completely unfazed by it. He sure seemed bothered by it though, with that deep blush across his face like that. Revelation frowned but he kept his gun aimed at the red heard forehead. He continued to glare at him as he stopped at his boxers, it was nothing Revelation hadn't seen before. So what if he stripped this man of his dignity, he had stripped Revelation of a days pay.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:28 pm

Glaring at the taller male, 18 slipped his boxers off, kicking them to the side and stood there hugging his body. His blush went all the way to his ears now, and he let out another small whimper. "Are you happy now? I don't have any fucking bugs." He said, his voice wavering softly.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Revelation looked the smaller man over a couple times, "Alright...anyways follow me, I'm not going to let you put those on again." He said with a sigh as he started up the stairs a gun still in hand as he moved. He headed into his bedroom and opened a drawer on a dresser. He pulled out some clothes of his own and threw them on the bed, "You can wear those." he stated crossing his arms and leaning against the wall not trusting this man who would kill a man without problem but then act like he was now, Revelation thought it was all very odd. The albino sighed, "I do hope you realized I'm not a pervert, I kill people for a living, don't you think you should be a bit more worried about death then rape?"
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:41 pm

"No! Rape is serious buisness!" 18 argued, going to the bed and slipping on the obviously too big clothes. They were falling off his shoulder's and his waist, but at least he wasn't naked anymore, for which he was very grateful. "W-What is it that you want me to do anyway?" He asked, hoping it wasn't something embarrassing, or something he had to touch someone for.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:47 pm

Revelation rolled his eyes, "I didn't say it wasn't, but I'm not going to do anything to you, which is what I was trying to sat." he stated pushing himself off the wall. He walked out of the room expecting the other to follow him, "You said you would cook for me didn't you?" Revelation said with a shrug as he walked back down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs and picked up his 'guests' clothes and weapon and threw them into a closet which he locked right afterwards. He pointed towards the kitchen, "You can get started, use whatever you find." he said with a shrug as he went into the living room and laid himself out on the rather uncomfortable couch.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:10 pm

After staring at the doorway the man went through, 18 hesitantly wandered into the kitchen, clutching nervously at the cloth on his stomach. Looking around, the boy put on a determined expression and tied his hair back with the ribbon that was always around his wrist, rolling his sleeves up. Deciding to make something simple, he checked all over the kitchen to see what he had to work with. After he was done that, he fired up the stove and quickly chopped up some vegetables, throwing them in the pan with some sauce. Getting the rice, he quickly put that on as well, coughing softly into his arm as the potent smell of the vegetables reached his sensitive nose. He finished the food in about half an hour, wandering out into the living room and looking at the older male. "T-The food.... It's ready...."
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:27 pm

Revelation had drifted off to sleep unintentionally, which was something he would never normally do if he had someone over who he had just witnessed kill someone, not that he really had to worry about it. There were probably three or four hours left until dawn and he couldn't help but be at least slightly tired, so even the smallest amount of sleep was fine by him. He was woken up by the smell of food and a voice. He groaned slightly as he pushed himself into a sitting position and stretched himself out. He hated sleeping on the couch, it was incredibly uncomfortable. He stood up and headed to the table he ate at, "alright." he stated with a sigh rubbing at his eyes slightly. He couldn't help but be rather tired still.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Quickly running into the kitchen and dishing out the food, 18 brought it out and set it in front of the taller male. He then retreated into the kitchen and watched the silver haired man from behind the door frame, hiding as best he could. If he liked it, would he let him go? Master was probably wondering where he was, and he didn't really want him to activate the tracking device, as that hurt a lot more then the beatings he would get if he returned late. And even if he did let him go, would he give his clothes and his gun back? He did like that gun. It was his weapon of choice, and his favorite out of all the ones that nice lady had given him. Looking down at the scrapes in his palm, the crimson haired teen came back to reality, ending his inner rambling and thoughts. Going back into the kitchen, he decided to look throgh the place for a band aid of sorts.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:19 am

Revelation watched as this man placed food down in front of him. He looked at it for a moment before he started to eat, it wasn't that bad, probably better then he could do himself. He glanced at the red head as he disappeared back into the kitchen. Revelation cocked an eyebrow but let it slide for now as he continued to eat. Without someone watching him he ate much faster, sort of like someone who had been starved, it was rare that he got to eat nicely. He finished rather quickly and he stood up bringing his plate into the kitchen and rinsing it off in the sink, ditching it there before turning and glaring at the red head, "What are you doing?" Revelation asked, "And is there something I can call you?" he asked realizing he had no idea what to address the guy as, not that it really mattered but he was slightly curious none the less.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next