The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Target is Your Target(Reserved)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

My Target is Your Target(Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Target is Your Target(Reserved)

Post by iBiteToDeath Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:12 pm

Standing up with a band-aid on his wound, 18 studied the other for a second. Deciding that he at least didn't hate the food, he gave him a small smile. "Number 18." He replied, jumping slightly at a loud noise from outside, his head spinning quickly to the side.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Female Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Back to top Go down

My Target is Your Target(Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Target is Your Target(Reserved)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Revelation didn't have much time to be all that shocked as he heard the sound from outside too. His eyebrows furrowed as he glanced towards the sound but he did nothing, "No one should know I live here..." he sighed under his breath, he glanced to the stairway that led downstairs before looking at 18 again, "My name's Revelation, but it doesn't matter right now, get down there now. I'm not letting anyone see you, let alone myself." He stated sharply motioning to the staircase with his chin and frowning deeply.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:05 pm

18 looked towards the stairs, not all the comfortable with basements, and even more uncomfortable without his gun. He looked back at where the sound came from, then at Revelation, and then made a split second decision. Since the older male would probably kill him, he darted down the stairs, hoping there were no spiders or anything.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Revelation followed 18 a bit more slowly as he went down the stairs. The albino skipped past the lights and stopped at the bottom of the stairs. He took a gun off his belt and held it at his side, "Do you have a tracker on you at all?" Revelation asked seriously glaring in 18's direction, only dim figures visible in the cold stone basement. Revelation had always been the most careful person when it came to letting his location out.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:13 pm

"Theres one on my coat for emergencies, but I have to activate it for it to work." 18 crouched down, touching the floor with his fingers as he tried to get his eyes used to the dark quickly. "So it's not my fault, if thats what your getting at." This guy was starting to piss him off slightly, and that is not a very easy task.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Revelation sighed and shook his head, "Alright." He ran his fingers through his hair and looked up the stairs for a moment before sitting down at the base of them. He was confused about who could be outside his house. Then he heard footsteps upstairs and he froze completely cocking his gun and aiming it at the top of the stairs. His breathing stopped and his heart slowed completely as he focused on the sound of the footsteps. "Anyone here?" came a voice. Revelation growled slightly as someone stepped into the doorway at the top of the stairs, without hesitating Revelation shot the intruder. There was a scream as the person fell to the floor and Revelation's breathing started up again. He glanced at 18 before slowly making his way up the stairs. He stopped at the top and examined the person collapsed on the floor unable to help but be ashamed of himself for only hitting this man in the arm. He was curled up on the floor his brown hair in his face. Revelation paused for a minute before moving the hair out of his face and he froze again. "No..." he sighed as he looked into a face identical to his own except etched with an expression of serious pain. "Teioh..." Revelation sighed again as he picked his brother up and carried him into the living room and put him down on the couch before rushing back for his first aid kit. Back in the living room he took off his brother's shirt and wrapped took the bullet out of his arm carefully he cleaned the wound before wrapping it up not knowing what else to do with it at the moment. "What a greeting Revelation." Teioh said with a sigh and Revelation noticed that his brunette twin had his eyes open and was smiling up at the ceiling. Revelation sighed as he headed off down the stairs, half way down he called, "You can come up. It was nothing." he said he heard the smallest of pained laughs coming from the living room. He headed back to where his brother was and kneeled down next to him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:03 pm

18, who was slowly making his way up the stairs this whole time, squeaked softly as Revelation called down to him. He stepped into the kitchen in time to see the older male hurry into the living room, and to hear a soft sound that did not sound like the other at all. Could Revelation even laugh? Shuffling across the kitchen, he pressed himself against the wall and peered into the living room from there, blinking as he saw the man on the couch.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Teioh sighed and winced at the pain in his arm. He turned his head to look in the doorway and smirked, "Hey." he said, "Who are you? Since when does Revelation have friends?" he said with a laugh just to wince again and frown slightly. Revelation frowned down at his twin brother before looking at 18. "He's my brother, he's not going to kill you." he said. Teioh laughed again, "I'm a lover not a fighter don't worry about it." he said with a smirk.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:45 pm

18 stepped timidly into the room, leaning just on the inside of the doorway. "N-Nice to meet you, I'm 18." He said quietly, wondering if he could run away yet. He inspected the newest arrival while wondering what his chances were to get the closet door open before Revelation chased him down. Even if he did somehow get the door open, would he make it very far? He probably could if he could get outside. Sighing softly, 18's shoulder's slumped as he gave up his scheming. He would just have to wait until they let him go.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Teioh was a bit confused as a number was said he looked at his brother who nodded slightly. Teioh smiled again as he looked back at 18, "My name's Teioh, Teioh Fire." he said happily. Revelation frowned at him before shaking his head and sighing. "I'll be right back he said standing up, I'm going to go get you a new shirt Teioh." he said looking down at his brother who waved his good arm in dismissal. Revelation rolled his eyes and walked down the hall to the stairs making sure the doors were locked as he went upstairs. Teioh looked at 18 with a smirk, "So how did you end up here? Revelation doesn't strike me as the kind of person to have friends. For, well, obvious reasons." he said looking down the hall where his brother had disappeared.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:57 pm

18 smiled slightly at the older male, tilting his head to the side. "I was forced~!" He said, clapping his hands together. "We had the same target, and I was the one who killed him. So he made me come here and make him food." The teenager finished with a nod, reaching up and pulling the ribbon out of his hair and tying it back onto his wrist. Fluffing his crimson mane out again, he regarded Teioh with a curious gaze from behind his bangs, observing.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Teioh cocked an eyebrow at 18 he seemed very odd. He sighed and nodded, "Right, of course that's it." He said looking back up at the ceiling. "Cook though? If I were him I'd probably make you have sex with me." he said with a laugh, "But that's me, I'd never give up a good opportunity to get laid." He said. "I promise I'll be nicer then my pain in the ass brother if you wanna go for it." he said winking at the red head unable to help but laugh slightly. It was as though he didn't even care that he had been shot in the arm and was losing blood still, and he didn't really, he was far to social to be put off by the pain in his arm.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:42 pm

18 squeaked, blushing a deep red. "A-Ah! I-I could n-never...!" He managed to stutter out, shaking his head quickly and bringing his hands up in front of him. He could never even think of having an intimate relationship with someone. Master would probably be pleased with it, but 18 himself couldn't even face having to bump someone's shoulder on the street, let alone let someone touch him sexually. The teenager was certain he was going to die a virgin.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Teioh laughed and smiled at 18's reaction finding it adorable. "Oh come on how about just one kiss?" He said kissing the air a couple times and smiling at 18. "You can't say you don't want it can you? Just think about the pleasure." Teioh said his eyelids lowering slightly and a smirk coming to his face. He didn't know really why he was being like this, it had to have been 18's shy reaction that made him suddenly want him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Making a slightly horrified sound, 18 quickly darted to the other side of the doorway, only peering in slightly again. "I-I'll have to refuse your offer. Sorry." Quickly running to the other side of the kitchen, the teenager leaned against the counter, putting a hand over his heart and trying to calm the blush on his face. That was so embarrassing!
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:11 am

Teioh frowned slightly as 18 seemed to run away from him. He sighed heavily as he looked back up at the ceiling. He figured he would break him eventually, when he felt he could actually move. Revelation walked back in after glancing in the kitchen at 18, he frowned before walking to his brother and glaring at him. "He seems more scared of you then of me." Revelation stated glancing back over at the kitchen before helping his brother into a sitting position. He tied off Teioh's upper arm to stop the flow of blood for a while before carefully putting on a shirt, despite the fact that the twins were the same height Teioh had a very noticeable lack of muscle mass in comparison to Revelation so though the shirt fit it was very baggy on Teioh. "What are you talking about? And is he wearing your clothes, Revey?" Teioh asked with a smirk. Revelation rolled his eyes as he headed into the kitchen, "He's harmless and injured you don't have to worry about anything." Revelation said as he poured a glass of water for his brother.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Jumping at Revelation's sudden appearance, 18 gave him a small smile. "Y-Yeah...." But what about when he recovered? The teenager shuddered at the thought. "Ne, Revelation, I was just wondering when I could... you know.... leave?" He asked, following behind the older male as he moved. He hoped it was before Teioh got off the couch.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:02 am

Revelation cocked an eyebrow and frowned unable to keep from glaring at 18, "What, so you can give away my position?" he stated. Teioh laughed and Revelation glared down at him, "I would have killed you already and you know it." Revelation stated fiercely, Teioh shut up and shrugged with his good arm just making Revelation roll his eyes. "But anyways, no I don't think I can let you go, the only thing I can think of that can be done is killing you."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:18 pm

18 paled. "Why would I give away your position?! To who?! I don't even know who you are!" The teenager flailed, missing his milk a whole bunch right now. His master would probably kill him if he ever got back to him, and what about the ladies in the kitchen? They would have so much left over milk that would expire because he wasn't there to drink it! Oh the horror. "I will resort to begging if I have to! I have no manly pride what so ever!" He pleaded with his eyes, really just wanting to go home and have a bath.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Revelation sighed and couldn't help but rub his face a little turning towards the door. "I don't trust you. At all. If you beg, if I don't kill you, I will gag you tie you up and throw you in the basement." He stated. "Now I'll be right back, I really need to have a shower." he said walking away leaving 18 with Teioh again. Teioh was laughing quietly and shaking his head with an almost evil smirk, something not in his character at all. "No pride, then instead of begging why don't you suck my dick, maybe I can talk Revelation into letting you go if you do. I may not look it, but I'm actually very influential, especially when it comes to Revelation." He said with a smirk and a wink.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:06 pm

"I refuse." 18 straight out declined, opting instead to walk purposefully back into the kitchen to give his hands something to do so he didn't 'accidentally' end up tearing this house apart. It takes a lot to make the Aphenphosmphobic teenager angry, or even slightly frustrated, but Revelation was doing quite the job. Getting mad at him for killing the target he was assigned, making him follow along like a random dog, taking his clothes, his weapons, and the little dignity he had left, and then not even trusting him not to give away his stupid position, which in truth he didn't even know since he wasn't paying much attention to anything but the older mans back as he dodged and weaved through bodies he didn't want to touch. So it was quite the understatement that the red-haired 16 year old was a tad pissed. Looking at the plate in his hands, 18 decided to scrub the hell out of it to take out his rage, before he broke it.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Teioh frowned, but he wasn't an idiot he could tell the other was getting pissed off quickly. And being the caring person he was Teioh stood up, ignoring the pain in his arm and headed to kitchen where he saw 18 cleaning dishes, "Revelation's pissing you of." it wasn't a question, Teioh was simply pointing out the obvious. "I know how you feel, he's not the nicest guy and he doesn't know how to be social since he's lived on his own his whole life." the brunette said with a shrug. He was quiet for a moment, "I'll talk to him about letting you go...free of charge, since you don't really deserve this." he said with a kind smile, he hated it when people were at all upset so he liked to try to help however he could.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:22 pm

18 turned around slowly, studying Teioh for a moment, trying to figure out his ulterior motives. The teenager puffed out his cheeks, murmuring a small thanks and turning back to the dishes to hide the blush that mysteriously found his way onto his cheeks.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Teioh laughed as he stepped closer to 18 unable to keep from ruffling the teens red hair, "You're so cute, just like a little kid." Teioh said with a huge smile. He winced slightly as his injured arm moved, "Damn...Revey should really think before he shoots..." he stated looking down at the bandage his brows furrowed, "What a pain in the ass...my parents are going to kill me." he said shaking his head. He went back to leaning in the doorway and watching 18.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:23 pm

As soon as that hand touched his hair, 18 froze. His whole body started trembling and his luminescent eyes teared up, salty water running down his pale cheeks. Dropping the plate he curled in on himself, making a ball on the floor as he rocked back and forth, clutching his head as his walls broke down, letting out the tidal wave of emotions. And then the screaming started.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next