The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 20 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:51 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."I didnt say everything." he grinned as he walked over to her moving behind her his hands moving over her shoulders and shoulder blades massaging them slightly soft and slightly firm."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 20 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:53 pm

she half closed her eyes as she ducked her head, letting her hair cover her face as she slowly relaxed,enjoying his touch and he was right, he did good massages. already she could feel her muscles beginning to relax, making her close her eyes completely. '' hmmm well you are good at something, perhaps your good at other things and don't even know it yet. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:39 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."I maybe." he says with a smile as his hands continued working grubby as he felt her start to relax more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:51 am

she was going to fall asleep if he kept that up, but she really didn't want to move just yet, just enjoying his hands on her shoulders.'' yea and i am to really interested in finding out what they are though. if you don't mind me doing that , that is. '' she opened her eyes to look up at him over her shoulder,.'' just curious, did you have a girlfriend back where you lived?'' she had to ask, she was a bit curious about him, really wanting to know more actually without seeming to be too nosy.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:45 am

He grinned as he looked to her.."I don't mind if you wana find out what they are." He grinned as he contined to massage her. He then nodded his head.."Yes I did...She was the cheating type...So it didn't work out." He says as he continued
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:20 pm

she frowned'' ahh well thats not nice of her. '' she leaned against him slightly before grinning'' sorry your putting me to sleep and this actually feels really good.. my first massage and i am loving it. heh, imagine that.. well, think your in luck though, i am not the cheating type.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:57 pm

He looked to her and then grinned.."No no it wasn't" He says as he then grinned slightly at her next comment.."Its ok..I can stop if you want me too." He says with a smile as he cocked hsi head to the side.."Well thats good to know.." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:05 pm

she rolled her shoulders again before getting up and stretching. '' hmmm definitely feel better. , thanks. '' glancing at the clock again she grinned, it was getting closer to sunset, means she could run soon. '' when are you going to the park? just curious so i know when your going to be back and all that.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:12 pm

He grinned as he moved his hands away.."Your welcome." He says with a grin as he then..."Prolly head out about 9ish and come back at 11 or so." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:38 am

she eyed him for a moment, grinning a bit, that would definitely give her plenty of time to get in a good run, though normally she stayed out all night, then come back at the wee hours of the morning. '' well got a few hours left.. '' she frowned slightly before nudging him. '' tell me something, do you believe in the mythical stuff?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:30 am

HE looked to her and then grinned slightly.."Maybe alittle." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."There are actually more of the world that believes it exists then it doesn't" He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:28 pm

she shrugged'' was just wondering if you do. thats all. '' she rolled her shoulders again before going out of the room. '' well come on. , but don't forget to take a jacket or something tonight since its going to rain. '' she moved some of the other box's that she didn't put up yet. '' so what all do you believe in anyways?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:26 pm

He grinned..."I see I see"he says with a smile as he followed he out of the room. "I'll be fine really." he grinned as he the. Cocked his head to the side to her next question.."well if I can see it I believe it.." he says with a smile.."how bout you?" he questioned curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:31 am

((sorry i didn't post this morning, the internet was being weird and i couldn't reset it until mom got up))

she shrugged slightly, frankly she was a living mythical creature but she wouldn't tell him that just yet. '' you should know that answer already, definitely for werewolves though. wolves are one of my favorites. then you got your sprites and vamps. but yea for me, i don't have to see it to believe it. '' stretching slightly she picked up one of the boxes to begin pulling the rest of the things out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:34 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."Ahhh I see." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."Well...I guess I'll go grab my jacket and then head to the park." He says with a smile as he leaned over and kissed her softly. "I'l be back." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:01 pm

she blinked in surprise as he kissed her, feeling her face heat up slightly she grinned. '' hmm didn't think you would get the nerve to do that'' she teased, watching him grab his jacket and leave. '' don't forget to get pictures for me. '' she waited atleast thirty minutes to give him time to get to the park before she went to the pack to quickly pull her clothing off and shift, it was dark enough already that she knew most people wouldn't see her and she could use the back alleys to get to the park.

once outside she slipped silently through the alley ways. hunching down to make herself look smaller then what she was just in case people saw her. she had left her earings in her ears atleast, only taking ones out that would hurt if she shifted with them in. glancing around she eyed the area before finally making her way to the Park. she had nearly got hit by several cars from what she could tell where being driven by drunks. She relaxed the moment she got to the park, stretching slowly before she walked silently through the soft grass.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 pm

He grinned as he nodded his head.."I've wanted to for some time." He grinned as he walked out and then headed to the park. Once he got there he started walking arond before finding the bench and sitting down on it relaxing and looking around watching for the wolf.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:29 pm

It was easy enough to find him, she just had to follow his scent, silently moving through the bushes she ducked her head to eye him on the bench, licking her muzzle slightly she layed down slowly, eyeing him for a moment,that and getting her surroundings to see who else was in the park but luckily it was just him, getting up again she slowly moved out of hiding, letting some of her wolf instincts take over just a little, her curiosity leading her wolf side forward.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:00 pm

((poke))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:19 am

((SOrry been busy lately lol))

He stretched slightly before leaning forwards on his arms and looking around before spotting the wolf. He then pulled out a camara and started to take pictures. "There ya are." He grinned as he watched the wolf losely.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:58 pm

(( ahh figured as much , its all good XD ))

she blinked several times when the flash of the camera went off, it actually made her growl slightly since she hadn't expected that, shaking her head to get rid of some of the spots from her eyes she perked her ears forward, tilting her head slightly as she eyed him, he definitely seemed to be enjoying what he was doing at the moment. she eyed him for a bit before moving again, doing the natural wolf thing and going around him slowly in a circle as she studied him just like he was studying her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:50 pm

He cocked his head to the side turbot around to watch her closely for all be knew he could have smelled like a snack. He brought the camaraderie up and snapped a few more pictures of the wolf. He then tossed the Canadarm the side grinning as it stopped and floated in the air next to him and continued to snap pictures.."you sure are curious." he says with a smile" quite beautiful as well" he says as he still kept an eye on the wolf
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:13 pm

she froze instantly again as her eyes glued to the camera now floating next to him, she had no idea he could do that but now she figured that explained the windows. licking her muzzle slightly she huffed a little, at his response alittle, before she turned to circle him the other way, getting a little closer and closer every time she did that, she would stop every now and then every time she heard a strange noise, her ears flicking back and forth as she glanced around to continue to make sure she was alone with him. it was nearing Halloween and even she knew most of the drunks tend to come out and toss beer cans around in the park..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:49 pm

He continued to watch he every movment chuckling when she gave a huff.."I'm supprised you haven't attacked me.." he mummered as the camara took a few more pics before floating over back to his hand..he then put the camaraderie away.."I'm sure kit will be pleasently supprised with thoes pics." he says to him self as he then continued to watch the wolf before backing up and sitting back down on the bench..he then heard some thunder in the distance before it just started to pour oddly enough the rain never touched him just deflected off a force field of some sort."lovely.." he says with a sigh
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:55 pm

she watched him back up and sit down before lifting her head up to the sky just as it started to downpour, half closed her eyes she gave another huff before letting out a low howl, she enjoyed the rain though it was cold at the moment atleast her fur kept her warm, she would hate to get one of those pesky colds. only thing she was lucky for is the fact that she rarely ever got sick but when she did it sucked. looking back to him she moved a little closer , curious now that he seemed to hold still and what got most of her attention was that the rain never touched him.

would love to ask him about that but then again... he might want to know how the hell i knew about it.. wonder why i didn't pick anything up from him. he seemed so ... normal. she was beginning to wonder if her senses where off. She got close enough to the bench to actually touch him, she stood still as she reached out and nosed his leg, wanting to see how far he would jump.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next