The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved)

3 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved)

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:13 pm

The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved) - Page 13 Gothic

Scy chuckled. "Serves her right. She should know better than to send a suggestive message to her professor. Most educators are married."
She reached up, scratched his ear, and listening to his words.
"Well, actually, I'm not really in a mood for cooking tonight. So....you can help yourself to anything I have. me, on the other hand, am going to treat myself to some pomegranite wine."

The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved) - Page 13 443447jgpaesgeix
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:28 pm

He grinned as he tilted his head to her hand, enjoying the scratch to his ear before he nudged her towards her little kitchen. '' well , knowing you , you would be stocked up on almost about anything.. and i am really good at making things from scratch if i have to.. '' lightly placing a kiss to her cheek he moved away from her before following the halls back to the kitchen.

His tail flicked lazily as he perused her cabinets and food supplies. He already knew how to work her little stove, he had seen her do it once and that is all it ever took for him to get things learned. '' mmm choices choices.. ''he found some noodles, then pulled out some seasoning before looking in her freezer, which he found some frozen chicken breast, he could use that, pulling it out he set the bag aside before digging around some more.. '' hmmmm get me a glass of wine too if you can hun.. think i can enjoy something like that while cooking up a little something. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Scy smiled to herself as she heard him move about, listening to to the sound of his words, of his breath. It was as she did, the scent of pomegranite filling her nose, that she silently came to terms with something; something she'd been denying to herself.
...I love him. she thought. I love him, and I want to love him forever. But, am I making a mistake? Sure, he may not be able to sleep with anyone else anymore, but... that doesn't keep him from leaving. He promised he wouldn't hurt me, but how credible is the word of a thief? Really?
She imagined what she would feel like if he ever took flight, and a tear fell from her eye, landing in the wine she'd poured for him.
She stood still like that for a while, filled with dark thoughts of Tarrance and the pain he had inflicted upon her, the pain a man she once thought she loved had been capable of causing her. But, that had mostly been physical pain, followed by centuries of agony and hatred of herself over what she'd done to prove herself to him.
That, she had been able to survive. It had been hard, but she had survived it nonetheless.
But now, with this shining beacon she wanted to believe she'd found at the end of a long tunnel, well, if he ever broke his word, she had high doubts that she'd survive this time. Her heart ached for this one, in a way it never had for Tarrance, even in all his deciet and lies to godify himself in the eyes of a naiive female.
What alarmed her the most was how quickly she had come to feel this way about the reynard in the next room. They'd only been together less than a week. Granted, it seemed they'd had eyes for each other beforehand, but still, it had only been a week, not even that.
She combed her fingers through her hair, another tear or two gathering in her ducts. She had to be making a mistake. She was just a silly girl who fell in 'love' with every handsome male of her kind that gave her more than a casual glance.
It seemed she was cursed to second guess everything she had or was given, now, it seemed. "Is there any way I could even be close to certain?" she whispered to herself.

Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:12 pm

kurama frowned for a moment as he still perused her cabinets. he has switched the noodles for rice instead,figuring stir fried meal would be better. Unaware of what she was doing he stuck the chicken in a frying pan. cooking it slowly in its own juices so he could cut it up afterwards. glancing towards the area where he knew her to be, his frown deepened. . you are unusually quiet. need any help in there?" he was sensing something troubling her but what it was he had no clue. he was no mind reader. "okay seriously. if i did something wrong you need to let me know . can't fix it if i have no clue what it is."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:34 pm

She looked up at the sound of his beautiful voice, ashamed to be caught in her moment of weakness. "...No, it's not you; at least not anything you've done." she confessed, giving him his wine and sitting at the low table. "More...it's what you could do..."
She sighed and took a swig. The delicious pomegranite flavor filled her mouth and tickled her tastebuds, but it was only a brief, pleasant distraction. "Damn it, has that bastard destroyed any chance of me ever trusting someone again? Completely trusting? I know, you said you'd never hurt me, and I want to beleive you with everything i have in me; I love you. But, there's an evil voice in the back of my mind, spreading fear and doubt, and it's all because of what Tarrance did to me."
She sighed again, then crossed her arms on the table before resting her chin on them, staring at the stone.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go off on you."

Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:54 pm

he froze instantly at the very moment she started to go off on him though now he knew why she was upset he just didn't know for sure how to reassure her. turning the heat down to low so he wouldnt burn the food he moved over to her and knelt down next to her. ."hun, right now i would give you anything to try and ake you feel better and have you believe in me. but. i don't know what to give. you have my love that s for sure. and that is something i dont give lightly and you should know that"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:33 am

She listened to him, then lifted her chin to look at him when he confessed his love. The instinctual calling invoked by the Fates' markings on thier palms, and her need and longing to trust and love someone festered and rekindled again, and the sinister voice of doubt in her mind was forced back.
She studied his divine features for what seemed to her a long time, and then gave in and she practically siezed him in her embrace, burying her face into his neck.
THose words meant a lot to her, and had cured her significantly, though not completely. Funny, how so simple a word could do so much harm, or heal so thoroughly.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:51 am

he gave a small grunt when she yanked him forward and buried her face against his neck, relaxing he wrapped his arms around her. one hand rubbing her back as the other played with her hair. closing his eyes he pressed a kiss to her cheek. keeping her close and giving her as much comfort as she needed.

after a few minutes he lightly nipped her neck lovingly. "hun. gotta lemme go before the food burns. i do not wish to burn down your lovely home.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 am

How could she doubt a man like him? Granted, he was a thief, and a damn good one, but one did not become so revered as he without having acquired a sense of honor and purpose. She tightened her hold on him a moment, and resigned herself to one simple purpose: "...Tarrance has won every centuray since that day. I will not let him win this one too."

She opened her eyes and blushed when he nipped her neck. She immidiately released him, bright red and tucking her bangs behind her ear, one hand on her wine glass as she eyed it intently. Damn wine and horomones were making her silly.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:28 pm

He felt her tighten her arms on him before she suddenly released him, blushing red and , well frankly looking like a love sick woman. Grinning he lightly poked the tip of her nose. '' there ya go, thats the way to think. . he has no control on you over here, so don't give it to him. by the way. '' he leaned forward and gently kissed her.'' you look cute when you blush. don't drink too much, you get drunk i am gonna have my hands full trying to keep you from falling over your own things. '' he teased, he loved the way she looked at the moment, it was adorable.

Getting up he playfully nudged her before heading to the kitchen. '' atleast safe some of that drink for dinner you know. it should be done soon, its not fancy but i figured a chicken stir fry dish should be good. and atleast decent. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:47 pm

She kissed him in return, closing her eyes and enjoying his sweet taste.
Her eyes followed his lithe and sexy movements around the kitchen. "Mmm, smells delish." she said, back to her normal self. Conversations and caresses exchanged with him... for her they possessed a theraputic quality she'd never really imagined, and was only really discovering.
When he wasn't looking, she opened her marked palm and kissed it, delighting in the soft timgle she felt. Whether it was an actual tingle or a phantom, she didn't know or care.
"Oh trust me, I don't get drunk easily. Humans make weak liquor. But, as hubby requests."
"She sniffed the air, and her mouth watered. "Never had any real Asian dishes before."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:52 pm

he grinned'' well mother can cook better then this. i just picked something simple. '' he already had the rice and other things going for the stir fry, once the chicken was cooked he cut it up in managable pieces before tossing them back into the mixture, stirring it around slowly before leaning against the counter and watched her.. '' true.. but still, even i don't drink that much .. '' he was definitely enjoying himself as he kept his eyes on her. '' trust me on this, if you think your mouth is watering now, just wait. . a full course meal from my human mother would have you thinking you had been starving for a while and finally getting a taste of something good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:12 am

She chuckled. "I bet she cooks better than I do. I never had any real education in the art."
She took a swig of her wine, eyeing him huskily.
She was surprised, honestly, that her seasonal need had yet to arise snce he'd come home. Granted, he'd worked her earlier and she'd spent some time playing with her vibrator, but she had to admit it--the frequency of her need was less this time, with a skilled male to service her.
Put simply, he just satisfied her.
she chuckled. "Oh really? Now I'd really love to try it. Maybe once the treasure's moved, you can take me to japan sometime, show me your home."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:03 pm

He nodded , turning his look to the food every now and then, he had made some home made terriyaki sauce as well to drizzle over it. '' mmm you would love it.. and being that your a nice little lady yourself, mother would like you too. .. '' he perked up at the possibility of going home for a bit to visit his mother whom he missed greatly. '' i would love to.. ermm.. though only problem is on how to explain our ... situation. ''

reaching up to scratch his ears in thought he shrugged'' i am sure i can figure something out to tell her.. .. as for the cooking.. she has had many years of practice.. but your never too old to learn something new you know.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:51 pm

She smiled. She was actually a little tired, but hid it. "For one such as you to speak of another so fondly, a human no less, she must truley be special. I am eager to meet her."
She chewed on her finger a little bit, lost in thought. "Coming up with a cover story will be easy; just tell her you and I met on a tour, perhaps, or in a reastraunt. Those are perfectly normal ways for a couple to meet."
She paused for a while, her stomach growling softly, but she ignored it. "...I wonder what my own mother would have to say, seeing that I've been mated to a fox thief, just as she was."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:05 pm

He grinned. '' she would say you are very lucky especially since i treat you so very well. '' he teased, twitching his ear as he heard her stomach. going to the food he stired it again before dishing out some into a bowl and handed it to her.. '' eat before your stomach gives up. '' he teased, getting his own bowl and sat down next to her.. '' mmm and meeting on a tour is good enough.. You will see soon enough why i adore her so much.. she raised me and she is my mother, gave me love and showed me how to love.. '' he shrugged as he looked to her while taking a mouthfull of the food, it was realy good and he missed things like that. after the first bite he shrugged. '' she may be human , but to me.. she is a god send.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:52 am

She smiled, unceremoniously digging in to the meal. "MMM, thesh esh deleshus...!" she muttered in between bites. After a few, she slowed down, looking sheepish. She hadn't eaten since breakfast. There was some color in her cheeks as she blushed again.
"Sorry... this is just plain irresistable. Kinda like the man who made it." she teased.
"And, that's good. we all need someone like that in our lives."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:13 pm

He watched her dig in and was trying his best not to laugh at her. she looked adorable with rice and little bits of sauce on the corner of her mouth. '' do not apologize.. i did sorta use up some of your energy earlier today. that and the academy lunch is not very wide in its variety. figured something new was in order. i am glad that your enjoying it though. ''

he smiled as he took another bite of his food, swallowed it before speaking again '' i am not that irresistable.. ok maybe to the ladies.. but try using your wiles on the same sex and see how far it gets you '' he teased, he was joking of course as he nudged her.. '' and all mothers are usually like that.. they are just not as... affectionate as most. or very good at showing it half the time.. they all have their own ways of raising their child.. its sort of a hit and miss kinda thing i guess. considering the world and nature did not write a handbook on how to properly raise a child with enough effection and love and what not to ensure nothing bad happens to them. '' he grimaced slightly at the thought'' if that where the case then there wouldn't be homeless children all over the world. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:58 pm

She laughed hardily at his remark about charming the same sex, and found herself lost in his delightful conversation. Plus, his melodic voice made it all the more engaging.
After they'd finished, she wiped her face, then got up, took hold of his hands, then pulled her love to his feet. There were still a few last hour rays of sunshine, and she smiled. "Come on, I want to show you something."
She guided him down through the main entrance, and pulled out a sliding disc from a hidden crevasse she used for storage. She darted past him again, grinning. "Come on,"
She led him out a ways from the rocky ground in front of her temple, and out onto the dunes. Without hesitation, she scaled a taller one, and with a wink at Kurama, hopped into the sliding disc and cried out, laughing, as she slid down the leeside of the dune.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Highly curious on what she was so excited about he followed her, watching as she pulled the hidden disc out from somewhere and took it with her. '' i am right behind you love. '' he grinned, looking her over slowly and and eying her backside. definitely behind you . enjoying the view greatly , well up until she started to scale the outside of the temple. '' what on earth are you doing?"

He eyed the place up and down , watching her mischevious looks which perked his curiousity even more before he blinked in surprise as she went sliding down the side of the dune.. '' well... that is something knew.. is that safe?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:50 pm

With the temple a good half mile away from them, she skillfully jumped the disc up once or twice, laughing and smiling like a little girl. The third time she jumped the disc, she landed it a little too hard. it dug into the sand, and sent her flying foreward. She turned even that into a gamer as she rolled down the dune, coming to a halt finally at the base, rolling over, and laughing very silly. Granted she was all dusty now.
"hehehe, only as safe as the skill of the sledder.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:54 pm

He wasn't too worried about her, even after she took the tumbling. considering her laughter helped ease some of his anxiety about it.'' heh your gunna end up killing yourself or hurting yourself one of these days doing that.. '' he glanced around before carefully climbing onto the wall , only when he got a good grip to he release it and basically slid down the wall while in his little slip on shoes, with easy balance he made it down without so much as a fall on the ass before he went over to her, '' heh , look at this,, i found a dirty little fox girl playing in the sand'' he grinned, lightly ruffling her hair. '' and your right. only as safe as the skill of the sledder..you alright?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:16 am

Scy laughed, then watched him slide down on his feet. Arching a brow, she giggled at his remark, then said, "That was a hot move. I ain't gonna lie, but you could tear up your shoes that way, and then your feet. I wouldn't recommend doing it again, sexy as it is."
She plopped down, lying on her back and looking up at the peeking stars. She was quiet for a while, simply staring skywards. She was deep in thought, and at peace. "....Ever think about what's out there?" she asked, out of the blue, the warm sand keeping away the chill of the falling night.
"I mean, what's really out there. Not just stars and planets and things. ...Like a spiritual presence or presences out there?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:24 am

He grinned..'' soles of the shoes are reinforced love, or they would have worn out a very long time ago. '' teased, watching her plop down into the sand on her back, moving to her side he sat down next to her before laying down as well, the sand he was not worried about as he stretched out.folding his hands behind his head as he gazed up at the stars, rarely did he do this bt he enjoyed it.

Hearing her question he frowned and looked to her. '' something else?.. ohhhh like the lord and those other gods from different cultures.. mmmm sometimes i wonder.. i mean.. you can't see them but when you hear about them of course its natural for curiousity to get you. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:51 am

She sighed, and rolled onto her side and into him, not caring if he was dusty. Maybe later they could bathe together. Nothing seductive, necessarily. Just some sensual bonding time, perhaps.
She rested her cheek on his chest. "Up until I murdered that boy, I never paid much attnetion to them. Most people look into the sky to mourn for a lost relative; I always peered into the darkness of the forest, hoping to catch a glimpse of daddy.... But I never did. I think.... I blamed my mother for me not having him around."
She shed one tear, but didn't really cry. "Well, I suppose it's better to have never known him, than to have known him and lost him. There's so much that I wanted, and still want, to talk to him about."
She looked up at his eyes then, and her expression softened even more. "...I love you."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next