The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved)

3 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved) - Page 23 Empty Re: The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved)

Post by Scylothia Tue May 31, 2011 12:54 am

Scy looked deep into his eyes, and apologized. "Sorry. I don't mean to upset you and spoil the mood. It's just that I find it easiest to face it when I don't sugar coat it; you know. When I say exactly what it is that's the problem."
She ran her fingers across the base of one of his ears, and gave it a good scratch. It was funny that her husband would be subject to such a caress, but hey, she was too when she had ears in her animal form.
"If everything goes according to plan, two hours at the most, I wager." she said.
She rolled onto her back and pulled him onto her. "Lucky so-in-sos wont even realize what hit them until it's too late."
She pulled him down into another long and steamy kiss, then said, as she gently caressed his hip with her knee, "I know you're tired. But I get a kick just having you on me."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved) - Page 23 Empty Re: The Fox and His Lady (Mature; Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 31, 2011 2:19 am

he relaxed and smiled" its alright hun, besides, its hard staying mad at you , or mad at anything you do. heh your just too damn cute." teased, poking her nose lightly before groaning and closing his eyes, tilting his head towards her wicked fingers on his ears. " bloody hell that feels damn good. wicked wicked woman. "

His eyes where still closed and he was enjoying the scratching very much as she spoke again " mmmmm two hours huh. sounds about right. and your right, best of all i am good at striking fast to the point where they won't know what happened until its way to late" he blinked in surprise when she pulled him down ontop of her for another one of her kisses he enjoyed.

giving a small moan into the kiss he nipped her lower lip, trying to ignore the fact she was caressing his hip with her know. " gah woman. damn well now i know why you tease me so much" he grinned, leaning down and nipping the top swell of her breast gently" but the same goes for you , i get a kick out of having you on me, mmmm riding me hard and fast, or slow and gentle. i don't care it all feels damn good to me" and just the thought of it was making him rock hard agian , though his body was still screaming at him to sleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Scy couldn't keep from laughing at his reaction while she scratched his ear. "Hehe, next thing I know you'll be wagging your tail and your leg will be twitching, my love. Who would've known the legendary bandit's greatest weakness is so simple."
She even actually giggled when he nipped her breast, and she pinched his tight arse in response.
"Well, I agree with you fully. But I think I owe you some payback for earlier, fox boy."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:06 pm

he laughed ignoring the reaction he had to her teasing as he took her fingers and lightly nibbled on them " ahh no my leg will not be twitching nor will my tail be a waggin. " he teased, rolling off of her and nudged her onto her side so he could snuggle up to her back" mmmm payback huh? , well i am curious to know what it is, but not right now, i am tired and i think you are too and we need sleep if we are going to pull off this hiest, i suggest you behave yourself though hun, i am really good with retaliations" he grinned, closing his eyes as he nuzzled her neck lightly slowly relaxing." oi and thats my butt your pinching, who gave you permission to do that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Scy burst into laughter. "The Fates, is who. The day they made you my husband--gave me every right in the world to pinch that hot and tight arse of yours, my fox."
She could feel the stiffness in him, but she behaved herself and calmly ignored it as he recommended that they sleep. She had to admit she was hesitantly agreeing with him. He was just so damn irresistible. She lifted her chin to his nuzzling, and then curled up in a ball, holding his arms as they wrapped around her torso.
“Good night then, handsome.”

Come the ten-o’-clock sun the next morning, waves of heat already shimmered off of the dunes as she waited at the top of one. She had dark paint around and under her eyes to reduce the glare coming off of the sand—and it made her look very exotic indeed.
She listened and waited, until finally she scented the Tuareg patrol coming, right on schedule. With the flashing of a small mirror, she signaled her beloved mate across the way, on the other dune. His senses were deathly keen, but the long and the short of it was that a wolf’s nose is the strongest of all canine noses.
She hunkered down on the sand then, waiting for the dark skinned warriors to ride between the dunes, and sure enough, when their steeds galloped through the valley between the dunes, she used her mirror to flash a signal to her mate again, then waited for him to make his move.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:09 am

he grinned as she busted out laughing at his remark, closing his eyes and silently glad for the fact she behaved herself to allow his body some rest. he continued to nuzzle her neck. " mmm well alright alright suppose your right. then i have every right to torture the hell out of you later" teased, relaxing as she curled up agianst him " mmm good night sexy."

During the next morning, they where already out, she was on one side and he was on the other, he was hunched down , playing with a few seeds of his roses, he glanced up , seeing her first signal, he straightened up , hunching down a little on the dune he was hiding on he easily spotted the men that where making their way through in a bit of a hurry, he only needed one. which was just fine so his keen eyes where watching as he watched every single one of them, waiting to see if one broke away. or fail behind, and he was in luck, the slightly chubbier man's horse was falling behind a bit.

Seeing the second signal he made his move, flinging his seeds in the air and let them take root, working his magic on the vines wrapping around the horse that was lagging, the sound of the thundering hooves from the other men drowned out the guys cry of alarm. Kurama was quick as he took off towards the man, he was quick, knocking the man out as well as silencing the horse by allowing the horse to get up and shake off the vines.

(( XD sorry half asleep, it will be longer next time))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:33 pm

"...You'd torture the hell out of me even if it wasn't your right, fox boy."

~~~

Scy grinned ear to ear while she watched the capture, and—imitating her love from the other night—surfed down the dune. Just as quickly as he, she joined him, and tied up the unconscious Tuareg.
“Sexy capture, as always, my dear.” she told him.
She then went over to the Tuareg’s horse, and quickly calmed and untacked the beast before giving him a smack on the rump and setting him free on the dunes. Grabbing the tack, the vixen joined her reynard and their prisoner, and gave him her hand so they could make a the planar jump.
“We can sell the tack too.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:58 pm

He glanced up as he heard his mate come sliding down the dune just like he had done a night or two back. arching a brow he grinned. " nah, a stealthy capture, its easy , just think of what a pack of lions would do.. single out the slowest one, break him away from the herd and pounce.. pretty much. " he grinned, arching a brow as she untacked the horse and sent him running, he was quick however as he appeared in front of the horse and threw a vine around the beast's neck, quickly stopping him. " easy big fella.. can't go no where just yet. " patting the beast along his neck, patting him down before bringing him forward again.

" put him on the horse, i can planer jump the three of us, besides, i know a good fellow who is looking for a good working horse.. " he glanced at the horse again then grinned" this one is not branded, nore tagged, so we can sell him for a decent amount of money plus give him a good home. " he glanced at the saddle before nodding", sell the tack seperately , so it can't be tied back to the horse. " he looked the horse over again , a pure arabian from what he could tell. " fine horse indeed,. hell if he is lucky, he will get a few mares all to himself."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:54 am

Scy arched her brow. “Well, since it was your idea to bring him along you’re cleaning up his mess. I don’t have anywhere to keep a horse, unless I set up a canvas stall either outside where you can simply bury his muck or inside where you’ll have to scrape the canvas floor clean every morning.”
She took hold of their prisoner and, casting a wary eye after the Tuareg, hoisted him onto his horse bareback and used a couple of the vines to secure him in place. She grabbed her beloved husband’s hand, and then spun into him as though they were dancing. Scy waited while he made the jump, holding the stallion’s mane while he did, and once they were back home, she untied and handed their prisoner to Kurama for processing, and then with her hand still laced through the stallion’s mane, she clicked to him and began to lead him away.
She looked back over her shoulder then, and said, “And baby, be gentle on him, alright? His kind are noble ones, and I intend to let him rejoin them alive and well when we’ve no further use for him.” With a wink, she took her leave of her fox.
She led the stallion to the shady side of her plateau, where he could stay and graze in comfort until she could get him a stall set up.
“Easy now, big guy.” she cooed softly. “My husband has plans for you, so I need you to not wander off now, alright? Be good and I’ll bring you a treat after sundown.”
She kissed the dark stallion’s muzzle, and gave his neck a nice rub. “We’ll have a shelter ready soon, with a big old bucket of cold water to sate that thirst of yours.”
She patted him again, then walked back the way she’d come.
Soon enough, she had walked back inside her temple, and used her nose to easily find her love and their guest. “He awake yet?” she asked.
Scy came into the room, and sat down. She cracked into some milk, cheese, and crackers she found there, nice and cold, and watched Kurama with intensive eyes. She hadn’t worn her fox-stone necklace today—frankly she was starting to feel comfortable now with some of the new talents she’s acquired, and was interested mostly in practicing and harnessing them before she asked him to teach her more. She kicked her shoes off, then propped her feet up on the unused side of the table. Not the prettiest etiquette, but it was just her and her husband and their Tuareg guest, so she wasn’t very concerned about appearing ladylike.
“I’m curious now what that cunning brain of yours has hatched for him.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:51 pm

He laughed softly as he held her close once she returned after putting the man on the horse. " love , the stud is not going to be living with us forever. so no worries.. just maybe a day or two.. or atleast until we get some information. then our friendly horse here will have a new home to go to."

he was quick to transport them back home, taking the man , he arched a brow at her. " i will clean up after him, just get him settled and i will see you in a bit. " when she said he had to leave him pretty much alive and unharmed , he gave a slight pout" now what kind of fun is that?.. but alright i will do my best" he grinned, not really promising anything as he disappeared with their little friend.

He had actually taking their friend to the main training room since the room itself had its fair share of droplets of blood. getting a chair he sat it down in the middle and tied him up completely with of course, his rose whip. ,by the time he had him completely tied up , unable to move, the man had woken up. " ahh good, your awake. got a few question's for you." leaning back he flicked his tail and ears, the man's eyes staring at them as he did so. he barely even heard her come in." mm? yea he is awake.. .. just don't know how to get the info out of him just yet."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:33 am

“Oh, you never know, love. I may become attached to him.”

Scy munched on her snacks daintily, then with a loving roll of her eyes, she said, “Baby, if you recall I said gently, not ‘not at all’. intimidate and scare the piss out of him. And if he doesn’t cooperate, give him some nasty little wounds. Just don’t kill him. And no, you cant poison him and make him tell you for the antidote.”

“Or you can just play your little mind games on him, too, you know.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:47 am

He arched a brow before grinning" i knew that.. " reaching over he lightly took a chip from her before tossing the piece in his mouth to chew on silently " mmmm aww no poison? your no fun" he teased, leaning down to nuzzle her neck and nip her chaw line lightly. " ooo mind tricks.. err.. but if i do that you will have to vacate the room. " he grimaced slightly " could end up affecting you at times. unless i put a barrier up , but even that is a little hard to multitask.. your just distracting" he teased, poking her nose before going to stand in front of the guy again.

Leaning down once more to face him at eye level and scowled" alright, heres the deal you squeal, you get to leave with little or no marks at all. you don't talk and i start to torture.. be warned, i can make the smallest wound on you , feel like you are being stripped of your flesh while your fully awake. i even have ways to keep you from passing out. try and test me, see if i won't make good on that." He slid his glance to Scy before back to the man in the chair." we need to know your hideouts weak points are at, how many men are there, as well as oh say,, the guards routine of your valuables. i want it in full detail, including when they go and relieve themselves on a little bathroom break. " he nudged a paper and pen towards Scy, so she could write things down as the man spoke. well if he even spilled his guts so to speak.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Scy smiled and lifted her chin when he nuzzled her, and when he made his little protest to no poison, she smirked and said, “You weren’t saying that last night.”
She stuck her tongue out at him, then set a piece of cheese on it and ate, behaving herself again when he pushed the pen and paper to her—though she couldn’t help but settle her gaze on his tight arse as he walked away, and quiver a little at the conviction in his velvety voice.
A distraction, eh? Well, she supposed that was a compliment, and she took it as such, tapping the pen on her lip silently.

~~~~

The Tuareg wasn’t impressed.
“Allah has little use for demons such as yourself, desert jackals. Just as He has little use for all infidels. But, ask all you like. That does not mean I will tell you.”

~~~~

Scy rolled her eyes. This was going to be a long…. ‘interview’
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:40 pm

He arched a brow at the Tuareg before glancing over to Scy'' mmm think he just insulted us love. " turning back to him he grinned, " alright then, you just gave me some time to have fun " stretching slowly he held out one hand , opening his fingers to reveal at least three little seeds'' now lets see.. where to put the babies at.. " he looked him over slowly before his movements where quick, nearly unseen as he embedded the three seed's into the man, one in the chest, one in the belly , and oddly , one in the thigh.

Tilting his head slightly he sat down on the ground Indian style as his taill twitched lazily behind him and his ears flicking lightly as well. resting his elbow on his knee and his chin in his hand, he lazily traced the ground with his other, his cold stare looking the man over. " think i will start with the one in your thigh.. won't leave marks, but the pain will be unbearable.. ohh, and don't think about passing out.. i have ways to keep you from doing that too so you don't miss any of the fun." stretching his fingers out wide over the ground before he lazily traced the ground once more, the seed in the man's thigh easily responding as he buried deep before slowly growing,, the very thin vines easily finding all nerve endings and wrapping around them as well as bone. it was a slow process, but very very painful. in fact it was the only one he could think of that wouldn't kill the man.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:32 am

Scy grinned evilly as she met her husband’s eyes. “Why, yes, my handsome fox, I believe he did. Ah, alas, what to do to him?”
Her eyes were pondering and lethally foxy all at once. Wondering what her husband was going to do, the vixen watched him intently. She was impressed with his speed as he embedded the seeds, and when she realized his plan she grinned broadly.
“How very sinisterly sinful.” She cooed, admiring his style and tapping the pencil against her lip.

The Tuareg was shrieking in milliseconds, and praying to Allah in seconds. His leg writhed against the bindings so badly some of the cloth covering his leg tore. As blistering pain seemed to split his knee cap, he seemed about to break when it stopped and through labored, panting breaths, the Tuareg starting babbling on his twaddle about them being unholy creatures and that he was prepared to die—and Scy had had so much of that already she could have thrown up.
Getting up, she stopped her husband from his next move and statement, and then turned to their prisoner.
Then she waylaid him, drawing her hand back and giving his cheek a firm smack, leaving claw marks in his dark skin as she did.
He cried out, then Scy grew a sprig of sage into a knife she held at the man’s throat before looking him dead on with those cold green eyes of hers.
“If you ever want to ride, hunt, and see your wives again here’s what I suggest: give us the answers we need. You following me?”
The Tuareg nodded best he could.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:15 am

He wasn't too surprised about what the man started spewing out the moment the pain stopped, he was surprised however when Scy stopped him from doing anything else and just waylayed on the man.Grinning he leaned back, tail flicking and ears twitching as he watched the sight. He too had heard enough of what the man was preaching. Many years has man said that about him and others just like him, it was old. and boring.

He watched the sprig grow into a knife before she , once again, threatened the man, which seemed to work once she mentioned his wives. Shaking his head, he got up and picked up the pen and paper this time. Sitting down in the chair as the pencil hovered over the paper while he looked back to the man. " i suggest you don't struggle as much. it will make the seedlings grow more in you. very painful until i take them out." he muttered, ears twitching as he waited. " well then, start talking. oh yes, and one more thing, i suggest you don't lie to us. considering we are not letting you go until the job is done. and we get back here safely. Her especially" he pointed to Scy before leaning back and waited. " spit it out now Tuareg. "

He was still reeling a little bit from the coldness of his lovely dessert vixen. she definitely made it to where he didn't want to be on her bad side.' and looky there love, you left marks on him. heh what happened to not doing that?" he was teasing her, sticking his tongue out at her as he waited.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:55 pm

“…Well, that was before he pissed me off with that ‘holier than thou’ shit, love.” Scy said, winking at him as he blew her a raspberry. She licked the blood from her claws, then she proceeded to circle around him, the knife still ready in her grasp, circling him like the predator she was, closing in on her kill. It was a slow, ruthless, elegant walk, and it was a tactic she’d adopted thousands of years ago; and it was something only a female could pull off.
The Tuareg, though he tried to resist the sinful thought invoked in his head by the mesmerizing dance of the vixen. But he couldn’t help it and the thoughts he grew stiff from loosened his resolve, and his tongue with it.
“We need a schematic of your hideout’s interior. I need it.” She let that last, open-ended statement hover in the air, and she kept up her circling. Recognizing the glazed looking that had come over the Tuareg’s eyes, and she signed to her husband to start drawing a map.
“…It is built up in seven layers. The lower level, it forms an outside wall three meters by two meters…”
Slowly, the vixen managed to seduce out of the Tuareg the entire layout of the structure, with measurements, architectural oddities, designs on the wall, and guard counts, changes of the watch, and so many other vital details that violence alone would never have gotten—all by just walking around and circling the man.
She’d effectively hypnotized him, and he spoke now as though he were speaking to a lover. Scy knew though that Kurama probably didn’t like it, and in truth she was disgusted by the very notion, and she had to stop herself on several occasions from striking him because his tone was too invasive, and too familiar sounding to be appropriate.
Then came the time to talk about the treasure, and that’s where Scy hit a snag in her masterful process. “Tell me, the treasure you and your brothers stole from the caravan. Where is it?”
The spell faltered here. “I…do not know…”
And right away Scy could tell it was a lie.
And so she punished him, slipping the tip of the blade across his other cheek in one swift, controlled motion. “Wrong answer.”
The Tuareg tried again. “I do not know.”
Then Scy waylaid him, smacking the ‘blade’ of her wrist into the back of his neck with a savage backhand, assaulting the two large arteries there.
“I told you, wrong answer.”
The Tuareg’s vision blurred—the part of the brain that controlled the eyes was in the back, after all—and he cried out in agony.
Scy flexed her wrist—it was aching a little now—then said. “Care to try again? The treasure. Where is it being kept.?”
“I… do not…in the catacombs beneath the structure!” he cried out, as Scy drew back for another savage strike.
“…Better. Now be a good boy and give me everything you know about the catacombs and the treasure.”
And so he did, no longer under the spell of seduction, but now under the spell of fear as she twirled her feminine knife in her hands.
When he had finished, Scy looked at her husband, and with a smile she arched one brow.
“Get all of that?”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:42 am

Rama couldn't help but laugh a little as he leaned back" yea yea, he probably should have thought twice about pissing you off then " he grinned, before shifting a little as he watched her for a few minutes, though after a while he had to force himself to look away unless he wanted to get entranced in her little seductive game as well. He was a little jealous that she was using that tactic on the man but then again, they where getting what they needed.

And as the man spoke, Rama was busily sketching out the layout and such and writting down notes of whatever they needed including the changes of the watch and such.Anything the man described or spoke about, Rama recorded it or sketched it with ease and perfect precision.

He nearly jumped however when they hit a little bit of a snag as the man finally decided to lie and ended up getting a good smack. Just the sound of that hit made him squirm a little. He had to admit the man had ball's to sit there and lie to her. Especially when she could easily castrate him and make it to where he couldn't produce children.

But once again she was able to get the information they needed, with a little persuasion of course. He was just finishing on taking down that last bit of information when she spoke to him. looking up he grinned" of course i got it. All of it. so i don't think we need him any more ,we will release him once we get back. see if you drug him up or something to keep him asleep for a while."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:56 am

“Oh, you’re damn right about that, love.” Scy said. She blew him a kiss, then went about her hypnotic circling.

Afterwards, when the vixen came over to inspect the map, she grinned. “Not bad for a morning’s work. And let’s feed and water the man before we drug him. After all we’re not savages like he thinks we are. Then we’ll drug him and then go for a dip in the creek before maybe taking a nice afternoon nap. Sound good?”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:38 am

He grinned" of course, i am always right" he teased, letting her finish up what she was doing before hearing her come over, leaning back he let her look over the sketches and such. "mmm couldn't agree more you know. definitely good. " He glanced to the man for just a second, calling his seeds back to him before he shrugged" well i figured that as much. there is already a cold bottle of water in the fridge and i can whip up a quick sandwhich with some chips or something for him. something to fill him up but not mess with his stomache."

he shrugged as he got up before lightly nuzzling her neck. " yea, a dip in the creek and a nice nap sounds great.Then we can figure out what to do from here. '' they would have to study the sketches of course and plan out their strategy for the heist, he was getting eager to do it, but didn't want to over do it and rush things, thats how idiots made mistakes and he and scy where definitely not idiots.

Gathering up the papers and such he tucked them into a folder before carrying with him to the kitchen. He would make the meals first for the three of them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Scy chuckled. “Chips? Somehow I can’t see a Tuareg eating potato chips.” She watched as her husband summoned back his seeds—and noted with an eyebrow raised in satisfaction as she noticed he left the sprouted seed in his thigh, and she made a note of it.
“Can’t do much walking on that leg. Let alone riding. Least we won’t have to worry about him getting away while we sleep.”
She nuzzled him in return when he nuzzled her neck, and then she gave him a deep, loving kiss before going and gagging the Tuareg so he didn’t annoy them.
“The only bad thing about keeping him in the training room is that the stereo controls are in here. What a pity.”
She went then to relieve herself, and when she came back, she studied the sketches and notes. “Three days until the elections. Think we can come up with a suitable plan in that time frame?” she teased.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:13 pm

He grinned" well too bad, its all he is getting, i don't plan on making him some fancy smancy meal." he teased. going about through the kitchen, putting together the sandwhich's and such and even cut up some juicy fruit for her and him. he arranged the food on the plate's before handing her one and kissed her again " mmm?. well i am sure we can come up with something within that time frame. i am mean, both of us are pretty damn smart."

he grinned, taking the food down to their guest, even gave him free use of his hands , well some what, he took a long chain of cuff's and attached them to him so he couldn't get lose. coming back up he sat down next to Scy and went about to eating his own food. . " and your right he can't get too far on that leg. heh which is why i left that vine in for a bit.. now eat up. so we can have a relaxing evening."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Scy chuckled as she listened to him--her eyes flicking to his sexy arse as he moved about. She bit her lip as she took a good long look, wondering why she was so horny the last couple of weeks, when her season had been over for a whole month.
By the time the reynard came back, she'd already downed her entire plate of fruit, without even trying.
Studying the maps, she was getting excited now--eager to show him how valuable a criminal partner she was.
She jumped a little--having not heard him return, then smiled.
"...So, what do you have on your mind first for our evening?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:01 pm

He arched a brow as he saw that she jumped, smiling he moved behind her, leaned down and lightly nuzzled her neck as he looked to see what she was studying, all the while reaching over to his own plate of fruit to pick up a piece of the sweetness and popped it into his mouth " mmmmmm yummy.. and i don't know. we just did our good day's work. we could relax, rent a movie or something or continue to go over the maps. and such." he smiled, sliding his gentle fingers over her shoulders and gently massaged. " whats wrong love? you where jumping earlier, didn't think i could startle a good vixen like you " he teased, nibbling on the lobe of her ear playfully before reaching over and picked up some chips from his plate again and popped them in his mouth " mmmm maaan i am starving"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:55 am

Scy closed her eyes and lifted her chin to his touch, getting goose pimples as she did. "Mmmm.... Careful baby--you know those are my sensitive spots..." She rolled her shoulders into his massaging, and then lifted her arms to weave her fingers through his hair.
"My, what a 'Foxanova' it is that I've married. ...I like it." She tilted her head so she could see him.
"Well, if you're so hungry, my love, then perhaps it is wise to eat first before you continue you little affections."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next