The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

3 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 7 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:56 pm

she arched a brow as she looked up at him this time.. '' how is that worse anyways? . i got the feeling you enjoyed it just a tad'' grinned slightly rolling her eyes at his comment of the tp. '' uh huh.. then what k ind of ... food do you need? .. '' she was curious nudging him slightly to pull the blanket up over the both of them. '' the blanket traps the heat in hun. use that and you won't have to use that much energy at all. just trying to help. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 7 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:08 pm

He looked down at her with a smile. "Well it suggests something... else going on...", he said, looking around the cave. "Sure, I did...", he admitted softly, feeling her nudge before feeling the blanket over him, he quickly began to sweat. "Just like this could suggest something else, but not as much, I don't think...", he said softly as he tried to dial back his heat a bit, his hand moving from her back to wipe sweat from his forehead. "Unfortunately my heat is just about self regulating and if it senses cold at all, it kicks into high gear...", he said softly, placing his hand around her back again. "As far as food, cooked, but bloody meat... preferrably animal, but I love a rare steak...", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:11 pm

she blinked before groaning'' aww thats not right mentioning my favorite foods. '' mumbled, grinning'' ok just curious but how is this going to suggest anything to anyone? we are the only ones here.. no one is witnessing this and i highly doubt your going to go and brag to all of your little friends about this.. '' she adjusted the blanket a little as she watched him sweat, pulling the blanket off of him just till the edge of it rested on his side, that way he had the cool air to his back and her at his front and she would still be warm without him feeling like he was in a sauna.. '' heh fire demons are interesting.. '' mumbled. closing her eyes she relaxed'' if your lucky i will go out and see if i can catch you a fat snow hare. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:23 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Nothing, it is just in my mind is all and I ... really don't have any friends... just so you know...", he said softly, feeling the cool air at his back, he gave a sigh. "So if you know what I am, what exactly are you?", he asked with a raised eyebrow. "Assumably you aren't a cat demon, or you would have ears and a tail, and you wouldn't have said you weren't a cat breed... That was a mistake anyways... Hitler became a demon, actually and had a thing for cats... appearantly... that's just what I've heard..."

((Please don't take that as bad taste or be overly sensetive about that... please))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:30 pm

(( hitler huh. well i am not a jew.though i was born in germany XD but ish all good.))

'' no friends huh. well you got me then. so relax.. and what no comment on thumper?" she arched a bore and nudged him slightly '' not a demon, jaguar shifter. it is a breed. but not.. demon demon. .. eh and as far as hitler.. he is not here to get blown to bits so i don't want to talk about it. '' grinned and poked his chest slightly '' soo thumper?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:30 pm

(( brb gotta help cook dinner. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:48 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Thumper, huh?", he asked softly. "No... I meant He is the accidental cause of Nekos... you know.. those cat demons... He breeded with cats...", he said, giving a shudder of disgust. "Sure... thumper I guess...", he said with a small sigh. "I just know I have to eat to keep my heat up or else your heater will turn into air conditioning...", he said with a laugh. "But since you seem to have your heart set on thumper, I guess that will do...", he said with a small chuckle, feeling himself being mroe comfortable around her slowly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:45 pm

she frowned'' really ? i didn't even know that.. huh interesting.. '' she arched a brow at him '' well i could always look for something more bigger if you like, but finding a cow out here to give you a juicy steak will be a bit tough'' she teased. laughing slightly as she stretched a little against him'' noooo . don't you dare turn into an air conditioner. '' she was now warmed up before she looked up at him. '' a snow hare is common up here but... if you want something bigger i might be able to track down maybe a wild pig or something. though i doubt there would be any up in the alps. ''

(( gah sorry i fell asleep on da couch after dinner.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:00 am

((I wondered what the devil happened to you lof))
"Everyone thinks they are so damn cute...", he said, giving a shudder again. "Yeah, I know but a rabbit won't really do much.", he said, laughing as he heard her protest. "I know we are supposed to be stealthy an all but isn't there a city around here where you can get some damn decent food?", he asked softly, half sure he was going to get barked at, so he braced himself a little.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:50 am

'' cute? well they are but i have eaten my share of bunnies before. i am jaguar remember? '' blinked slightly before laughing'' yea in the valley , a six mile hike down the bloody mountain if that is what you want to go and do. '' she watched him brace himself for something but wasn't sure what.. '' as for being stealthy that is only when we are near his place. going into down is allowed in case we need medical help.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:54 am

He raised an eyebrow. "I was talking about how everyone thinks nekos are so damn cute... not rabbits...", he said with a laugh. "Maybe once this blizzard lets up...", he pondered, surprised he wasn't hit or screamed at for such an idea. "I can continue providing heat for a decent while, but I really hope that this blizzard ends soon so that way we can get out of this cave and actually study this demon...", he said, pushing some of his hair from his eyes.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:07 am

'' ohhhhh hmm my bad. be more specific next time. '' she nudged him a little before closing her eyes and sighed. '' well blizzard's can last up to several days or several hours. check the radio. you can tune into the tower and get the weather station. '' she was actually liking his heat, and had a notion that she could steal him and stick him in her bed on cold nights. rolling her eyes she sighed, great now she was thinking of using him as a bed heater.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:50 am

He gave a chuckle. "Wonderful...", he said softly. "Which pack is it in?", he asked, looking over the packs of equipment that were laying about the cave. He saw her roll her eyes. "What?", he asked. "I don't know how you packed stuff...", he said softly. "In order to check the radio, I will have to get up...", he said softly as he tried to quirm away from her slowly, before getting up and walking over to the packs of equipment they brought. "Which one again?"
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:34 pm

she gave a grunt as he moved away before she yanked the blanket around her more, relaxing again as she watched him. '' my pack, its in the right pocket. and i wasn't the one who packed it, saber was. but i know how he packs things so yea. '' she pulled the blanket up over her nose and closed her eyes again , wincing when the sound of the blizzard got a little more harsh. '' damn.. might be a long wait before then.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:08 pm

He fumbled through the packs, finding the radio easily and brought it back as he laid down next o her, providing warmth again as he covered his side at least with the blanket, leaving his back clear so he wouldn't overheat. He clicked on the radio, looking for a radio through the static, hearing the blizzard get harsher. "Heavy storms don't last very long usually... they move faster and don't really stick around...", he mumbled as he barely caught a broadcast before it went to static again.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:17 pm

she watched him come back over before relaxing when he laid down again, hearing the static she gave a slight grunt as she reached over to flick through the channel links on the radio.. '' could be the cave causing it.. might be blocking the broad cast. might have to stand outside for a bit.. and your right. i been out here before. . though last time it wasn't such a hard blizzard but it is in the season right now.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:22 pm

"Yeah... shortwave broadcasts like that aren't meant to have much range, let alone through solid rock...", he said with a chuckle. "Yeah... I suppose so...", he said softly, taking the radio and stanmding at the mouth of the cave. "I am sure it is.... of course...", he said, running a hand through his hair as he flipped through channels before catching a staticky broadcast.

"Blizzard, --static-- 1--static-- hours remaining. --static-- 25 inches expected. Heavy --static--", and it repeated, the same spotty message everytime.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:35 pm

she easily picked up on the sound of the broad cast before relaxing, hearing that it had about an hour left of the blizzard'' oo good, and more snow to trudge through. '' sitting up against the wall she pulled the blanket closer again , she was warm and trying to stay that way, she must need a new suite if the insulation wasn't working very well on this one. '' then we can get you some decent food. . you made me a little hungry for some steak now. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:49 pm

"At least we hope so... it was so damn spotty that it could say one to 5 hours...", he said with a shrug as he clicked the radio off and laid back down next to her. "You know... I think we have gotten a lot more comfortable with each other since that first day...", he said with a small smile as he began to generate heat again. "Yeah... sorry about that, but it is what I would normally have if I have to provide energy like this...", he said with a shrug. "I am sure if we kept the tarp closed on that mouth and put one up near here so that it doesn't go all the way to the end of the cave... I am sure I could heat a small area for us..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:57 pm

she shrugged'' heh it happens besides you have to be comfortable with your partner out in the field..or the both of them could get their ass's blown off. '' she frowned slightly before shrugging.. '' yea that could work, you have a tarp in your pack that you could hang up.. i just think my insulated suite is just too damn old and needs redone or replaced. '' she shifted a little before closing her eyes. '' its alright,.besides being a shifter takes alot of energy in its self and i need all the protein thats in meats. which is why i care around jerky every where i go. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:08 am

He smiled. "You know ripping my arm from your mouth hurt like hell, right?", he asked with a chuckle as ehs tood up once more, going through his pack. He found the tarp easily and nailed it up, leaving about 10 feet for them to be in between the tarp at the front and now the tarp at the back. He sat down for a moment, giving a look back at Mirage. "One moment...", he said with a smile as he closed his eyes, concentrating. His body glowed red hot for a moment, giving off waves of heat, quickly heating the section to about 75 degrees after 5 minutes before his skin returned to it's normal colour. "There...", he said as he stood up slowly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:13 am

'' hmmm yea well you shouldn't have yanked away like that.. but then again . our training is supposed to be as real as if you where fighting the enemy. Jeff likes to know the men err and women know what exactly they are facing if a demon gets a hold of them. the training basically gets rid of the illusion that if they were to be captured by their targets. well you won't be having tea with them thats for sure. ''

she blinked a few times watching him glow before after a few minutes he stopped, now that it was warmer she could do without the heat blanket. stretching a little she relaxed before glancing at him again'' well. that was definitely good.. now we just wait on the storm.. '' he had one advantage on her though, apparently he don't need sleep, made it hard for her to sneak off with out him to do a little recon herself.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:23 am

He chuckled. "I wanted to prove I could handle it...", he said with a chuckle. "I got you and you obviously wanted to prove something too...", he said with a smile. "Yep... just the storm...", he said softly, laying backwards onto the ground. "The ground is still cold though...", he said, shifting a little. "You really should sleep though... I know it's important for you... mortals...", he said softly, meaning absolutely nothing besides that she needed to sleep. He gave a small sigh. "If you want, I can wake you when the storm is over.", he said, looking over at her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:27 am

'' heh mortals? i am not really a mortal. . i can out live humans by four times their life span, possibly more if i play the cards right. '' stretching out on the blanket this time to keep from laying on the cold floor she relaxed. '' sleep huh. tired of talking?" she was teasing him now even as she glanced at the small fire that was helping with keeping the small area warm. closing her eyes slightly she slowly relaxed.. '' could probably use it.. '' mumbled, the warmth was definitely lulling her into a light drifting of sleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:12 am

He raised an eyebrow as he laid against the ground. "Huh... didn't know that... but.. shouldn't it be 9 times? you know... the whole cat thing?", he asked with a chuckle. "I know it is important is all... And since we have a full day tomorrow from the sounds of it, I need to meditate...", he said softly, looking over and seeing her dozing off he tried to be very quiet as he closed his eyes, and slowly slipped into a trance-like state.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next