The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Kanto (open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Adventures in Kanto (open) Empty Adventures in Kanto (open)

Post by psygrimlock Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:38 pm

Cassie and her sister Mallory haven't been in Kanto that long. They came from the Johto region and arrived in Kanto not long ago, having crossed over on the back of one of Cassie's pokemon. The girls arrive in Viridian City, where Cassie expects to challenge her first Kanto region gym. At her side is her partner, Gintama, an Espeon. Beside her sister is a young Chikorita named Daisy.
By early afternoon, Cassie and Mallory find themselves at the front door of the Oreburg City Gym. But first thing is first, the girls first look for and find the Viridian City Pokemon Center in order to register.
Mallory also managed to capture a pokemon on the road here and so is checking them in with Nurse Joy.
Cassie also made some captures but they were sent back home since she already has 6 pokemon with her.
The next morning, girls and their pokemon are fully rested and fueled by a breakfast at the center. Soon after, they find themselves on their way to the Viridian City Gym and are even within sight of it.
The girls are walking along the street when they hear a commotion.
"Stop!" a young boy is crying and running after two thugs wearing an R on their chest. "Give me back my Tangela!" No one knew it but the boy was a trainer at the local gym. He'd been training with his pokemon in the park when the Rockets jacked his Tangela.
Cassie grumbles, she's tangled with Team Rocket lackies before. "Let's go, Gintama!" she says, running to intercept the grunts. Mallory and Daisy behind her. Both were honorable trainers and believed the stealing pokemon was placcable.
"Gintama, intercept them with your Quick Attack!" Cassie orders.
"Peooon!" she cries, the silvery pokemon streaks at the Rockets, knocking them down and making them drop the bag.
One guy gets up. "How dare you, girly!" he seethes, glaring at Cassie.
"Hey, I say we teach her a lesson and jack that Espeon of hers!" says the other who then proceeds to throw out a pokeball, releasing a Poliwrath. The other Rocket releases a Houndour.
Mallory growls, "two against one isn't fair! Get in there, Daisy!"
"Chika!" says Daisy.
"Poliwrath, Hydro Cannon!" "Houndour, use flamethrower on that shrimpy chikorita!"
Cassie was worried... she knew Gintama could handle a Poliwrath with ease... but wasn't sure about Daisy matching up with a fire type like Houndour.
"Gintama, get in front of Daisy and use Protect!" she called out.
The Espeon anticipated her trainer and leapt in front of the Chikorita, surrounding them both with a green energy before both flames and water could hit. Hydro Pump and Flamethrower hit the green barrier harmlessly.
"Daisy, use Razor Leaf on that Poliwrath!" Mallory commanded.
Daisy leapt up from behind the Espeon... "Chika!" and sent a volley of leaves spinning at the Poliwrath but the water pokemon was at a high level and knocked away the Razor Leaf with an ice beam which continued right towards both Gintama and Daisy.
"I don't think so! Use Psychic, Gintama!"
Gintama's eyes and the gem on her head started to glow and suddenly the Ice Beam was stopped... and the Poliwrath couldn't move. "Poli?" next thing anyone knows is that Poliwrath is flying through the air and slamming into the Rocket.
However, while Gintama was dealing with the Poliwrath it left her open to attack by the Houndour.
"Houndour! Stop that Espeon with your Bite attack!" commands the other rocket. The Houndour leaps in to pounce on Gintama at the same moment the Poliwrath is slammed into its trainer.

psygrimlock

Female Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Kanto (open) Empty Re: Adventures in Kanto (open)

Post by Scylothia Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:36 pm

((Will post a profile soon))

There was a growl as a streak of black fur sailed through the air to collide with the Houdour. There was a command to use Dig, and the black streak, an Umbreon, had just erupted from the earth.
A young woman with long dark hair Could be seen approching at a run, and the Umbreon clearly was responding to her commands.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:25 am

The houndour fell back, clearly shaken from that ground type attack.
Gintama turned her head, watching the Umbreon. "Es?" she said. Cassie was relieved. She saw the attack coming from the Houndour and was grateful to the Umbreon.
Gintama moved forward to stand with the Umbreon in case the Houndour wasn't quite done.
Meanwhile, the bag that Team Rocket had dropped was moving. The tangela was struggling to get out of there.
Mallory saw something she could do about that. "Daisy, use Razor Leaf to free the pokemon in that bag!" she said just as the boy they were helping was watching the battle.
"Chika!" said Daisy and sent several volleys flying... slicing the bag to shreds though not harming the Tangela inside.
Mallory told the boy, "recall your pokemon now that it's free!"
The boy looked at her dazed. "Huh? Oh yeah! Tangela, return!" he says, recalling Tangela to its pokeball and safety.
Cassie looked at the grunts. "You guys have more than overstayed your welcome! Gintama, use Shadow Ball!"
Gintama powered up the attack, a ball of dark energy appearing before her and then hurling at the grunts and houndour which was trying to get up.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:36 am

The Umbreon fell back into a standby state, according to his trainer's command. The young woman finally arrived, and smiled as she watched the Espeon's attack.
"Need any help here?" she asked them, not wanting to encroach too much on thier moment of triumph.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:10 am

The attack hit with a bang and sent the grunts and their pokemon blasting off. The battle over, Gintama went to her trainer's side but eyed the Umbreon with interest.
With the threat now gone, Cassie turned to the woman now arriving. "I think we're good now. Is that your Umbreon?" she asked.
"Who are you?" Mallory asked as Daisy came to the younger girl's side.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:27 am

The new arrival smiled, kneeling beside her Umbreon. "My name is Victory Leanne, but most just call me Vic or Lea ((pronounced as 'lee')). I'm the new leader of the Viridian City Gym. And as I see you've already met Herne." she said, scratching the Umbreon's ears. "He was my first companion."
She stood up, brushed off her pants, and smiled at them again. "I assume you two are new here in town?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:51 am

Cassie nodded. "Yes. Actually, we're new in Kanto. My name is Cassidy and this is my sister Mallory. We're from a small town near Ecruteak City in the Johto Region. I owe your Umbreon a thank you for helping out my Espeon." She indicated their partners then. "This is my partner Gintama. She was my first pokemon back when she was an Eevee. And that's my sister's partner Daisy." Cassie then came over to the Umbreon and knelt down. "Thank you for your help," she said to him.
Gintama also came over then. "Thank you," she said to Herme. Of course the humans couldn't understand her but pokemon did.

The boy came over to Lea. "Mistress Vic, if it weren't for these two, Team Rocket might have gotten away with my Tangela. I was training with it in the park when the Rockets grabbed it."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Herne nuzzled Cassie's hand, playfully nubbling her fingers.
"You're welcome." Herne answered Gintama, smiling, of course not that the humans could understand. "You were pretty impressive."

"Nice to meet you Daisy, Gintama." Vic said, grinning. She turned to Cassie. "You two both did very well. Unfortunately the Rockets have been prowling around, trying to pounce on any young trainer who wanders too far from the city. I was on my way to a town meeting to discuss the issue."
Then the gym leader turned to the boy. "So, they're trying to move into the city now, are they?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Gintama smiles at Herne. "So were you," she replied. She liked the Umbreon.

"Chika!" said Daisy.
Cassie rubbed Herne on the head gently. She was fond of all pokemon. She looked up at Vic, listening to what she said about the Rockets. "I've come across them a few times in Johto, too. I was in Violet City when the tried a surprise raid on the Sprout Tower there. A lot of trainers visit that tower to ponder their futures."
While they were talking, Mallory took out her pokedex and pointed at Herne. "Umbreon, the Moonlight pokemon. When exposed to the moon's aura, the rings on its body glow faintly and it gains a mysterious power," informs the Pokedex.
Cassie smiles and looks at her sister. "An Umbreon is sort of like an opposite to an Espeon. Both require a strong friendship with Eevee. When an evolves in the day, it becomes an Espeon and an Umbreon results at night."
Mallory nods. "Cool. I've just never seen one. Or a pokemon like the boy had, either."
Cassie chuckles. "That was a Tangela. It's a grass type."
Mallory looks it up in her pokedex. "Tangela, the vine pokemon. The vines shrouding its body are covered with fine hairs which are known to tickle those that get tangled up in them."
Cassie looked at Vic and the boy. "Mallory just recently became a trainer and she's curious about everything."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Herne nodded when Cassie explain the difference between an Umbreon and an Espeon. He laid down then, ears flitting about as he listened for any other trouble.

Vic smiled. "That's good. curiosity answers questions that otherwise would not be answered. I remember when I first started out; I was fifteen, living outside of Fortree City in Hoenn. Herne had taken up residence in our trash cans as an Eevee. I kept trying to shoo him away, but eventually he and I befriended each other, and there you have it. he's why I decided to become a trainer in the first place.
"Anyway, I need to get going to the meeting. You of course are welcome to come if you wish. If you're going to be hanging around here for any length of time, you should be aware."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:11 pm

"Our family has a kind of Pokemon nursery farm. My parents have raised pokemon and also fostered many injured or abused pokemon. One day my parents took in an Eevee that had been beaten and then abandoned by her trainer. It was afraid of people for a while and cried at night. That Eevee eventually became my partner when I was ready to begin my journey as a trainer." She looks at Gintama, remembering back then. She stroked Gintama's head and neck. "I used to pick that Eevee up in the night and just hold her. I can't believe someone threw her away. She's been such an amazing partner. I swap out my pokemon a lot and I love them all dearly but Gintama's always been by my side."
She looked up at Vic when the gym leader mentioned she was leaving. She looked disappointed. "How long is the meeting? I came to challenge you to a gym battle," Cassie said. She wasn't really afraid of the Rockets.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:22 pm

Vic chuckled. "Hopefully we'll be adjourned before the crow flies. I honestly wish I could skip the meeting, but there's a few who look up to me here, so I have to put in an appearance out of principle. Likely I'll be the one along with a couple of the elder trainers to dismiss the Rockets. But when the meeting's over I'll be happy to accept your challenge. I warn you though, don't expect me to go easy on you."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:04 am

The girls pondered and looked at each other. Cassie didn't really want to go to some meeting that might last all day. They didn't belong there anyway. They weren't citizens here.
Cassie said to Vic, "Well I hope it goes well then. And I don't want you to go easy on me. Win or lose, i'm here to give it my all!"
Mallory was talking to the boy. "Hey, is Tangela your only pokemon?"
The boy answered, "No, I have others."
Mallory grins. "Then why don't we have a battle to pass the time while the gym leader's away? I could use the practice."
The boy smiles... "You're on!"

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:31 am

Vic smiled. "Awesome. I look foreward to it."
She knelt beside herne again, and hugged him. "herne, I want you to stay with these girls until I get back. Help them if any trouble comes up, alright?"
The Umbreon smiled, tossed his head, and nuzzled her hand. "Umbre!"
With that, he went to inspect Gintama again, sniffing her nose and wagging his tail gently.

Vic rose, then gave one last word of advice. "If you girls see a big Pokemon moving around through the city, don't worry too much. It's probably just Prometheus. He often patrols the city. Don't let him scare you--he's an Entei."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Cassie blinked in surprise but then nodded. "Alright."
Gintama nudge Herne when he sniffed her. She curled her split tails a bit and looked at him.
So, the girls toured the gym while Vic was away. There were a couple other gym trainers besides the boy.
At about 2ish in the afternoon, the gym would find Mallory and the boy setting up for a battle on one of the gym's outside practice fields. Cassie would watch from the sidelines with Gintama and Herne. An older gym trainer acted as the referree.
Both kids had pokeballsin their hands, ready to throw out their first pokemon....
The ground rules were being layed out. 3 on 3 with no time limit.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Herne was happy to follow the girls around all day. he missed his mistress, but it was nice to spend some time with other humans. he found himself liking Gintama. she had an interesting personality.

When the young trainers were preparing to face off, he sat beside Cassie like a loyal hound. He caught a whiff of his teammate, Prometheus, and looked around. He saw a shadow among the trees, and smiled before redirecting his attention to the battle underway.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Gintama also enjoyed Herne's company during the day. She'd nuzzle him on occassion when none of the humans were looking. As she sat to watch the battle, Gintama touched her split tails to his, sitting very close to him. Gintama looked over her shoulder then, sensing another presence... and a powerful one. It made her feel uneasy and tensed in case she had to protect her trainer.
Cassie's attention was on her sister. She often sparred with Mallory to help her train and now it was time to see how it payed off.

The boy called out, "I choose you, Marill!" And threw out his first pokeball and from it emerged a Marill.
Mallory countered and threw out her pokeball. "Let's go, Scout!" and from that pokeball emerged her Sentret. Scout stood on her tail, ready to go.
Cassie smiled, she liked the matchup. A marill was a great opponent for Scout. Mallory had never seen one so looked it up with her pokedex. "Marill, the aquamouse pokemon. The ball on the end of its tail floats and prevents Marill from drowning in strong currents."
"Marill, use water gun!" called the boy.
Marill twitched her ears, hearing her trainer before unleashing a powerful water gun.
Mallory calls out, "Scout, use Defense Curl!" Scout curls itself into a ball and lessens the damage caused by the Water Gun. "Great job, now follow up with Quick Attack!" Scout comes out of the curl and, in a streak of speed, slams herself into Marill. Marill slides back from the blow.
"Don't give up, Marill! Use Bubblebeam!" says the boy.
With Scout still at close range from the Marill's bubblebeam is especially powerful. Scout has no chance to dodge and is sent flying through the air. "Sentreeet!" cries Scout.
"Scout, hang in there," says Mallory, her heart pounding as she sees her pokemon sailing in the air.
Scout hears her trainer and, still in the air, curls herself into a ball again and going into a roll before she hits the ground.
Cassie watched in surprise. "What?!" she gasps.
Scout lands, rolling around... still in a curl.
Cassie calls out to Mallory. "Mallory! Scout's figured out how to use Rollout!" It was a great move for a Sentret to learn and might turn the tide of future battles.
Mallory watched Scout... amazed. She then remembered herself. "Keep it up, Scout! Use Rollout!"
Scout barreled along right into Marill who was thrown to the side. When Scout tried to turn around, she lost control.
Cassie winced, "Rollout needs work. But it's a good start."
"We're not done yet, Marill," said the boy as Marill got back to her feet. "Use Bubblebeam!"
Mallory countered, "Scout, use Dig!"
Scout quickly burrowed into the ground, away from Bubblebeam. Marill looked around confused when suddenly Scout popped out from under Marill's feet and sent her flying in the air landing hard.
"Marill!" Marill tried to get up but then collapsed, out cold.

The referree raised his flag. "Marill is unable to battle. The Sentret wins!"

Mallory jumped happily. "Alright! Great job, Scout!"
"Sentret!" cried Scout as she bounced over on her tail.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:52 pm

Fingers woven into the thick red fur of her rarest companion, Victory Leanne was watching the battle from just inside the edge of the trees. She was humming softly--it tended to have a calming and bonding effect between herself and Prometheus, a creature that could easily turn on and seriously harm her if he chose.
She watched the rookies' battle. They were both doing suprebly well. She took a personal interest in sparring with and helping her underling trainers reach thier potential. Every aspiring trainer deserved a chance to seize thier dreams. Prometheus nudged Vic with his big head. SHe turned to the Entei, and hugged him around the neck--something only she was ever allowed to do. He followed her closely as she slowly walked over to the group of trainers. She would have liked to let him stay out--she enjoyed his quiet company. But she didn't want the rookies' pokemon distracted by his presence. So she asked him to return, and he put his head into her hand once more before returning to the pokeball in her hand--an ultra ball.
She kissed the item that housed her friend, then shrank it and put it away on her belt. Then she came over to stand beside Cassie, eager to watch the battle.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:42 am

Cassie turned her head as Vic joined her. She smiled a little but said nothing so as not to distract the battlers.
Gintama also relaxed, no longer feeling that presence. She nudged Herne a little.
Cassie turned her attention back to the battle as the boy was recalling his Marill.
The boy calls out, "Alright, Beedrill! You're up next!" And threw out another pokeball, releasing the bug pokemon.
"Ready to go again, Scout?" asked Mallory.
"Sentret!" Scout said confidently and went back out onto the battlefield. On her tail at the ready.
Cassie grimmaced. Scout had taken a bit of damage in her battle with Marill... but it was Mallory's decision to make. Scout had a chance depending on how Mallory handled the situation.
"Beedrill, pin missile!" called the boy.
"Defense curl!"
Cassie was wincing at the call. Scout curled up as Beedrill unleashed a barrage of pin missiles.
Mallory wasn't worried... "Great! now use Rollout!"
From a stop, Scout began rolling... accelerating steadily.
"Beedril, fly higher to dodge it and then come from above with your fury attack!" called the boy.
Beedrill flew up, avoiding Scout quite easily... her momentum wasn't that fast yet. He then chased after her, stabbing at her again and again until one of his javeline arms could knock her off balance and out of her curl. "Sentret!" she called.
In desperation, Mallory calls out... "Scout hang in there! Use Fury Swipes!"
"Twineedle, Beedrill!"
Scout was raising on her tail to swipe at Beedril and landed only 2 blows before Beedrill's arms glowed green and stabbed at her. Scout screamed in pain and fall back... she was done.
"The Sentret is unable to battle! Beedrill is the winner!"
Cassie muttered, "the boy kept control of the battle that time. that Beedrill's pretty strong. Poor Scout."
Mallory looked a little surprised and disappointed but she recalled Scout to her pokeball. "You put up a good battle. I'm proud of you, Scout!"
Mallory glared at the Beedrill and tossed out her second pokeball. "Time for some payback. Blue, let's win this!"
Cassie gasped... 'good choice!' she said as the pokeball released a Corsola... but this one was a rare shiny blue Corsola.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:12 am

Vic nodded at Cassie's comment about the Beedrill's strength. She'd watched the boy meticulously train it from a Weedle, and was pleased with the bond between them. Friendship between trainer and team was an important value to her.
She smiled upon the appearance of the shiny Corsola. "That's a wonderful pokemon. She must be very proud to have one at her side of so rare a color."

Herne was smiling. He nudged Gintama in return, and laid down beside her. His ears were relaxed. He looked foreword to seeing Prometheus later. The Entei had been away for a couple of days.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:35 am

Cassie nodded. "She found Blue when we were on vacation in the Orange Islands with mom. Blue's a pretty good battler, too, when he's not acting so hyper. But being part rock type, it's a good choice against a Beedrill."
Gintama layed down beside Herne, watching quietly.

"Settle down, Blue!" Mallory called out.
Blue listened and was ready. "La!" he said.
"Okay, Beedril! Pin Missile, let's go!"
"Blue, use Spike Cannon!"
Beedrill and Blue got their attacks off at the same time and Spike Cannon knocked Pin Missile away. Neither attack landed on their opponent.
"Bubblebeam!" Mallory called out.
"Corsolaaaaaaaa" said Blue unleashing a powerful jet of bubbles at Beedrill who didn't get out of the way in time. Beedrill was knocked back but wasn't out yet.
"Beedrill, hang in there! Twineedle, let's go!" said the boy
Mallory smirked watching the Beedrill fly in closer for its attack. "Blue, use Harden!"
Blue stood there and braced himself... hardening so that Beedrill's attacks were only glancing blows against a Corsola's rock hard body.
"Now finish it with Ancient Power!" said Mallory.
With Beedrill still close, trying to land a decent hit, Blue powered up his attack before sending orbs of ancient energy right Beedrill... forcing him back through the air. The rock type move is super effective, too. Beedrill didn't move once he hit the ground.
"Beedrill is unable to battle! The Corsola wins the round!" declares the ref.
"Corsola!" cries Blue, jumping up and down.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:55 pm

Victory grinned. "A very well played round."
"Umbre!" Herne said, throwing in his two cents worth.
Vic looked at Cassie. "But don't count the lad out yet. He's stronger than he appears. They only thing I wonder is which strategy he'll go with next."
Herne then climbed up onto his mistress' shoulders and lied across them, nuzzling her. She smiled and gave him a treat before refocusing on the battle.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:04 pm

"Oh, I'm not," said Cassie. "It's been a good battle for both of them. I'm just a little partial," she said with a chuckle.
"Peon!" said Gintama, looking up at Herne.

The boy was recalling his Beedrill. "You put up a great battle, Beedrill! I'm proud of you!" Then he switched pokeballs. "Let's go, Tangela!" he said, throwing out his last pokeball and releasing his Tangela.
Cassie raised an eyebrow. "Now that'll be a challenge for Blue," she muttered. She knew Mallory wasn't good at defending her pokemons' weaknesses yet. And a grass type like Tangela would have a double advantage over a Corsola.

"Blue, ready to go again?" asked Mallory.
"Corsola!"
"Alright! Spike Cannon, Blue!"
"Corsola!" said Blue and aimed her horns to let loose a barrage of spikes.
"Knock them away with Vine Whip!"
Tangela made some noise in response and whirled around it's vines, lashing at the spike cannon barrage.
"Great job! Now use Bind!"
"Dodge it, Blue!"
As Tangela tried to ensnare Blue in its vines, Blue danced around to dodge it but it kept the Corsola on the defensive.
Mallory saw an opportunity. "Blue, Tangela's vines are extended far out! Get in close and use Tackle!"
"Corsola!" she responded and ran between the extended vines, tackling the Tangela... which fell back a little but was then able to wrap Blue in its vines. "Corso!" said, struggling to get free.
"Great job! Now use Mega Drain!"
"Mirror coat!"
Tangela's vines glowed with a green energy as it used Mega Drain to weaken Blue. But Blue hung in there and glowed with a red light, using its Mirror Coat. Suddenly, Tangela's Mega Drain backfired negating any health gain it would have had. It also caused Tangela to throw Blue out of its vines before it could take more damage. But Blue staggered, very weak.
"Blue, don't give up! Use Recover!" called Mallory.
Blue glowed briefly and then perked up a bit, after regaining some of its health while Tangela was still shaking off the pain of Mirror Coat's effect.
"That's it, Blue! Ancient!" called Mallory, thinking Tangela was weak enough that a rock attack would do some damage.
Tangela wasn't done yet, though. It struggled on its feet and looked at Blue, determined to win. And just as Blue unleashes her Ancientpower aimed true at Tangela, Tangela suddenly counters with a glow of orbs... copying Blue... Ancientpower! The two attacks collided with explosive results. Tangela stood strong.
"That's awesome, Tangela!"
"Tangela learned Ancientpower by copying Blue! Kind of ironic in a way," said Cassie.
"Now use Vine Whip!"
Tangela lashed out just as the smoke was clearing, catching Blue off guard and lashing the corsola hard. "Corsola!" she said... rolling back... struggling but the grass move was tough for her to take.
"Blue, don't give up!"
"Finish it with Mega Drain!"
Tangela's vines were still close, so it was quick to wrap Blue up and drain away the last of Blue's energy. Blue collapsed... out.
"Blue is unable to battle! Tangela wins!"
"Yes!" Cried the boy... and Tangela hopped happily and started to glow... then grow. Having learned Ancientpower and won the battle... it was enough to trigger Tangela's evolution.
"Tangrowth!" it said when it was finished.
"Amazing!" said Cassie.
"Wow!" said the boy as he watched the whole process.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:24 pm

"Bre?" Herne said back to Gintama, his equivalent of, "...What?"

Vic watched with interest. "Well done." she said to Mallory. And she softly clapped her hands upon Tangela's evolution. "Congratulations, Tony. I know you two have been working hard on getting to this point." she said, ever calm. It was one of her quirks--even when thrilled she was calm.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:46 pm

"Don't feel bad, Mallory! Blue put up a great battle against a grass type. Using Mirror Coat when you did was brilliant!" said the older sister encouragingly.

The battle was now even as Mallory recalled Blue to her pokeball. "Thanks, Blue. You did go a great job." She looked down at Daisy. "Ready to go?"
"Chika!" said Daisy and bounded forward, ready to battle.

"Grass vs grass, this should be interesting," noted Cassie.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next