The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (PRIVATE RP FOR POKIFACENAGASAKI)

2 posters

Go down

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (PRIVATE RP FOR POKIFACENAGASAKI) Empty Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (PRIVATE RP FOR POKIFACENAGASAKI)

Post by SamyRotu Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Zorena was ready to fall over. She wasn't sure if her body would stay together if these beatings kept going. Her father was a drunk bastard who blamed her for the death of his wife. Technically, he was the one who'd gotten drunk and shoved her over the balcony. Zorena had seen it with her own eyes.

She'd tried going to the police, but because there was no evidence against her or her father, the case was closed as a suicide. Zorena officially hated the authorities. Even when her father had started abusing her, they wouldn't listen. She'd even tried running away, but was somehow always caught and returned, where a wonderful belt was waiting for her.

She now worked at a damn strip club called, "The Animal Den". Basically, all the girls wore furry bikinis and matching boots along with ears and a tail. Zorena was known as the "She-wolf".

It was late and there shouldn't have been anyone around, but she felt as though there were eyes prying at her back. Every time she turned to look, no one was there.

"This is ridiculous." she mumbled before bumping into someone. She was so battered she actually fell backwards on her butt.

"I'm sorry. I didn't notice you..." she trailed off as she looked up.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (PRIVATE RP FOR POKIFACENAGASAKI) Empty Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (PRIVATE RP FOR POKIFACENAGASAKI)

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:13 am

The girls big grey eyes shone in the clubs light, welcoming and sweet. She lay out a hand to the fallen girl saying nicely "I don't bite.".
~
Anastasia, you see, had a story of her own. She got beatings nightly, until she passed out from lack of food and exhaustion. Her godmother beat her, telling her she was worthless, pathetic, stupid, fat, and ugly.

Anastasias' father had died from a heart attack and her mother was killed shortly afterwards by her co-worker. She was left alone, no one to help er, but her godmother.

The woman starved the poor creature to death, resulting in her one day walking across the road and getting hit by a car.

When in the hospital, she remembers that late at night, a man visited her. He had long white hair and a cold, pale face. He was beautiful, dressed in all black, his frame fitting everything. Anastasia remembers the man giving her an offer, one she did not wish to turn down. She was only 10 at the time, what else would she do.

"Sweetie," he said, brushing the hair out of her face with his cold, lifeless fingers.
"would you like to live forever?"
An odd question, yes, but a question to be answered nonetheless. The girl nodded and stared up at her company again, studying him.
He leaned over to her neck, brushing the hair away and kisses it, sending shivers down her fragile spine. Her face reddening, she was lost in what seemed to be ecstacy. So much 'ecstacy' that she didnt notice until later that he has sunk his teeth into her paper-like skin.

Ana quickly fell asleep, waking in the darkness,in what seemed to be a coffin.

PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (PRIVATE RP FOR POKIFACENAGASAKI) Empty Re: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (PRIVATE RP FOR POKIFACENAGASAKI)

Post by SamyRotu Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:10 am

Zorena felt a growl come up her throat. She held it down as she stood on her own.

"Thanks. I'm fine. What are you doing out so late? Someone your age should be safe in bed." she sighed.

She felt the wind stir, something sinister was in the air. She tried to place it, but focused her attention on the girl before her once more.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Ana shook her head, smiling. "I'm looking for a job." she said, her face still and cheerful.

Ana ran from home, seeking work about two months ago and she had finally found the place.

The wind swept up her hair into a perfect bun, her red eyes gleaming, her white hair clean now.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Zorena let the growl out this time. This girl was not average.

"You don't look legal enough to work at a strip club. All the girls are bitches, but feel free to ask. Maybe then I can quit and get away from Daddy."

She blushed and turned away.

"I'm going. Sorry about bumping you." and she hurried back towards her job to take a different route.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Ana waved to her and looked around for a restroom. Finding one, she hauled her bag in the stall and changed into a blood red costume of her own. She looked 16 even though she was.."10"

She walked into the back, looking for a manager.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm

The manager was a bulky man with a beard and mustache. He looked like a pedophile, which was sad since he was actually a good person.

He noticed a new face in a red dress come in. He smirked, walking up to her.

"Shouldn't you be at home?" he asked.

She looked like she was in freaking middle school, but just barely. She should be home, with her family, cuddled in bed with a teddy bear.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:38 pm

The girl shook her head and smirked back. Her voice had matured into a deeper, sexier tone. "No." she said abruptly, stripping herself of the dress, revealing a black and red outfit, a strapless top that pushed up her "more desierable features" or at least the little she had.

Ana chuckled again "No.". She dropped the dress in his arms and walked out onto an empty stage off to the side, lit it up and began to dance.

Attracting a crowd of truckers, her started to slowly get more and more confident as they shoved monet into her clothing (or, lack of it), causing her to loose some. Her shift ended and she collected her money, walking backstage once again, smirking.

"Good enough?" said Ana, strutting up to him, cockiness streaked upon her.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:28 pm

The manager stared in disbelief.

"You want to work as a regular or part time?" he asked.

If her age checked out, he'd be able to hire this new girl and get rid of one of the others. It made him sad. These girls were like his family, his very slutty family, but even so.

He rubbed his hands together, hoping this young new star will stick around.

"I do get a cut, but not much. It depends on how much you make. We can discuss the amount if you want."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Ana waved her hand about and uttered the words "Regular. And you're not cutting the wolf girl..".

She had a secret, Ana could tell. And she swore on her fangs that she would soon find out.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:09 am

The manager just nodded, rubbing his chin in thought.

"Maybe the leopard girl?...hmm..." he walked back to his office, waving bye at Ana.

Zorena stepped into her house very quietly, hoping daddy was asleep. She was almost to the stairs when she heard a glass drop. He was in the kitchen. Fear held her, but once the adrenaline kicked in, she bolted to her bedroom, locking the door.

She could hear him coming up the steps, the deep rumble of a growl in his chest. He thrust his fist through the wood of the door and opened it.

Zorena had scooted back to her bed, but he grabbed her by her hair and dragged her into the hall way.

"Daddy! Please let go!" she cried, holding his wrist to ease the pain.

He snarled and threw her down the stairs. She tumbled, slamming into the front door. She was lucky she hadn't gone through it.

He stumbled a bit, realizing he'd end up following, so he threw the bottle of liquor in his hand, striking her head and went back to his room.

Once Zorena woke a few hours later, she picked herself up, then cleaned the mess, using a towel to cover the hole in her door. She grabbed her backpack with her essentials, and left.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:18 am

Ana sepped back into the club, curling up in one of the booths, staring out into the empty bar, her eyes floating to the stage.

"Fuck it." she said, standing up now, walking outside into the cold, foggy air.

Anastasia saw someone in the distance, somone important.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:23 am

Zorena readjusted her bag again. She felt something on her face and touched a hand to it, coming away with blood.

"Shit." she hissed. She headed for a diner and went into the bathroom to wash it off.

It was right at her hair line. Damn her father. Did he have to fucking throw shit? First her down the stairs and then the liquor.

She felt better once her face was clean. She left the diner, limping a bit, heading back into the street. What was she supposed to do now?
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:32 am

Ana stood in the street, slowly following the figure with her eyes. It entered a diner nearby and exited a few minutes later.

It remained on the street for a whole before Anadecided to approach it.

She did so and the fog began to clear. It was the wolf girl "So we meet again, wolf girl." she asked, smiling sweetly.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Zorena growled again, but calmed herself.

"What exactly do you mean by 'wolf girl'?" she asked.

She had to be careful. An odd scent was coming off this girl. She looked young, but at the same time...she wasn't.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Ana tilted her head innocently and giggled.

"Well, I don't know your name, silly!" she exclaimed brightly.

The girl knew she was undersuspicion, but her intentions were pure, honest.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Zorena looked at her cautiously, shrugging her shoulders and sighing.

"My name is Zorena." she introduced.

What the hell was she doing? This girl was new in town, she'd never even seen her before tonight.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Wed May 04, 2011 6:47 am

The wind holed as the sun began to rise, Ana stepped toward Zorena and stuck a hand out. "It's a pleasure." she said, her voice soft and sweet.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri May 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Zorena eyed her carefully and took the girl's hand.

"Yes, nice to meet you." she replied.

She really didn't have time to focus on this newcomer. She needed a place to crash.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Wed May 11, 2011 7:40 am

"Well I can see in your eyes that you are pre occupied with something, so I shall go back to my motel."

Ana turned her back on the girl and began to walk away when she called.

"If you need a place to crash, here's my number."

Without turning, a card flew into Zorenas mouth. Ana smirked as she dissapeared into the fog.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed May 11, 2011 10:28 am

Zorena growled and yanked the card from her mouth. A stranger, cold and mysterious, inviting her to stay.

She didn't want to risk it. She shoved the card in her pocket and headed for a park, finding the nearest tree and making her way half way up to it.

Her animal side enjoyed sleeping outside anyway. However, she wouldn't mind a bed that was safe and warm. A place where she could really relax for a change.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Fri May 13, 2011 1:39 pm

ANa shrugeed and watched the foggy park from her apartment.

"If only she would trust me..I'm not that terrifying, am I?"
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun May 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Zorena wasn't sure why, but she found herself feeling abandoned. Even the wolf in her wouldn't mind a night inside for once.

The minute she heard the thunder cracking, she was staring at the card and looking up at the building to make sure she was at the right place.

She found the door and almost unwillingly knocked on it. Her clothes were soaked from the rain and she stood shivering, waiting for an answer.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by PockyFaceNagasaki Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:38 am

Ana opened the door and stared into the face of Zorena with an expression of shock.

"C-Come in!" she said happily, resigning from her state of utter suprise.

She stepped aside to let the wolf-girl inside and smiled, closing the door behind her.
PockyFaceNagasaki
PockyFaceNagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Zorena held herself, standing almost against the wall as Ana closed the door. She seemed a little too excited to see her.

"I appreciate the invitation and hope I'm not a bother." she said.

Please don't eat me or something.... she thought to herself.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down