The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Settle Down.

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Settle Down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Settle Down.

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:56 pm

Teioh tightened his grip as Zach spoke, he was really driving it home, Teioh didn’t want to think about it like that at all, but it didn’t look like he had a choice. He sighed heavily shaking his head his nose running over the top of Zach’s head. “But I do...at least, I did...I guess old habits die hard.” He said with a sigh. He hated how upset this man sounded; it made him almost shed tears of his own. He slackened his grip on Zach to look him in the face again, bending down to capture his lips again. He smiled despite himself, “Don’t worry...if there’s anyone who can get out of a mess like this it’s me.” He said being completely honest with this man, the last thing he wanted was to see him cry again, especially if it was Teioh’s fault again. He had ruined lived for enough people as it was without adding this cute young man to the list.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Zach bit his lip as he heard the other man sigh, feeling like a complete ass, knowing that this had to be making Teioh upset as well. He was a bit confused with this next bit of information, wondering how often Teioh used to go out and just have sex with somebody. He decided that now wasn't the time to ask though, simply trying to take deep breaths, trying to calm himself down. He looked up when the man loosened his arms, not very surprised when Teioh's lips pressed against his own. He let go of the taller man's shirt with one hand, wiping his eyes on the back of his hand, trying to get rid of his tears, giving a rather tight smile. "I really hope so. I don't want something to be messed up" he sighed, shaking his head and wiping at his eyes again. "I feel like an idiot. . . crying at my age, jeez" he muttered, taking a rather shaky deep breath.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:58 am

Teioh smiled a genuine smile, no hint of anything darker, no matter how he felt. “Everyone’s allowed to cry sometimes... There was a whole period of my life where that was all I could do. But now everything fine and I know it can’t get any worse than it was at the time, that’s why I don’t mind what happened. Sure I feel bad, but I can deal with it.” He said with a nod running his hand through Zach’s hair again. He let out a sigh and hugged Zach again resting his face in his hair before moving down slightly, mouth put at ear level, “You have no idea how much I want to just bring you inside and fuck you...on the bed, in the shower, up against the piano...you name it.” He said shaking his head, he couldn’t help it; this sort of talk was what he did best. He wondered though, what sort of reaction Zach would have, knowing he wouldn’t be surprised if he was pushed away.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Zach's eyebrows drew together and he frowned, wondering what had happened in Teioh's life that would have that result. He felt bad for the older man, knowing that nobody should have to feel like that. It was a terrible thing for anybody to have to go through. He sighed when he was hugged again, the comfort of an embrace making him relax despite himself. Hugs were so nice, especially while upset, and it had been so long since anybody had actually hugged him like this. His eyes widened slightly when Teioh started speaking into his ear, and he could almost feel the blush spreading across his cheeks. "I- uh, I should go" he muttered, pulling himself away almost reluctantly. He couldn't stand here and let himself be drawn in by words like this. What he had done this morning was a mistake, and he felt absolutely terrible about it, and he was positive it wouldn't repeat.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Teioh jumped slightly as Zach pulled away from him saying he was going to go. Though he had been expecting that it still sort of hurt. He grabbed Zach's wrist and pulled him close again for a second pressing their lips together for a moment, "I'll see you soon. Don't avoid me...that's the last thing I need." He said letting go of Zach and letting him leave. He watched for a moment before stepping inside. Mariko stepped over to him and looked like she was going to stop him but he just kicked off his shoes and started up the stairs planning on locking himself away until he had to leave, he felt horrible and he didn't want to look at his family right now. His tie and jacket were discarded on the stairs on his way up to the bedroom he shared with Mariko. He sat down and stared up at the ceiling wondering if Zach would start to avoid and ignore him from here on out. For some reason, he really didn't want that though, just thinking about it made his chest and throat tighten, he hated how he had made Zach feel and he wanted nothing more then to make it up to him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Zach was slightly startled when the taller man grabbed his wrist, thinking for a moment that he wouldn't be allowed to leave or something. He relaxed though when he was pulled in for a last kiss, giving a small smile when Teioh pulled away. He gave a nod, unsure if he could avoid him after hearing that. He didn't want to upset anybody. "I'll see you later. . . bye" he said, giving a small smile before turning away from the man, biting his lip. He wiped an arm over his face, ridding himself of the last of his tears, hoping no more would fall. He got into his car, giving a last look at Teioh's house before pulling away, trying to occupy his mind with something else, turning up the radio to listen to a man speak about some Celebrity. It wasn't long before he was back at his apartment, going straight to his speakers, his face a determined mask. He was going to play music and work on cleaning his home from top to bottom to keep his mind elsewhere, even though most of the mess was left over from this morning. Though guilt still sat in the pit of his stomach, doing something productive made him feel much better.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Teioh didn’t move until he had to go to get ready for his performance. He walked down without saying anything, out the door with a single bye. He knew he would see his family later on, after the performance knowing by that time he would have calmed down enough to face them without crying about it. The performance was nothing special, nothing he hadn’t done many times before in his life, though he was glad that this time around he had not solos or anything, nothing to drag any unnecessary attention to himself, something he definitely did not need right now.

After the fact Teioh met his family in the lobby his little girl threw herself at him and he smiled glad that she was none the wiser, her innocent demeanour making her so perfect. Shiro was still giving him a look but he seemed to have softened up, smiling lightly at Teioh, unable to help it. Mariko hugged him and Teioh hugged her back, finding it so much easier to confront these four now, the music seemed to have calmed all of them immensely. They went home happily not a care in the world and Teioh happily pleasured his wife. He tried his best to forget Zach but for some reason he couldn’t get the other man out of his head.

Teioh was glad that he had a day off the next day, he did not want to get up, and he also had a feeling he would not be getting much sleep as it was. His wife woke up around six and he had been asleep for maybe two hours before she got up. She didn’t notice that he was up, not that he cared, she left the room, leaving him to sleep peacefully, and he was glad that he finally was able to do just that. He was so tired that his mind completely blanked and forced him to shut down.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Zach turned off his music, exausted from cleaning, shoving some leftover food into the microwave, not in the mood for cooking anything. Once it was done he spent the rest of his day playing video games to keep his mind occupied, knowing that if he tried to read or something he probably would end up just thinking about what he had done. Killing imaginary things was always amusing anyways. The perfect way to vent. Violence without breaking the law or having something like that on your concience. The blonde ended up retiring early, going to bed around seven thirty, glad to pass out almost right away, afraid his thoughts would flick right back to Teioh.

Waking up to his alarm, the blonde rubbed a hand over his eyes, looking around his room, his thoughts instantly going to the last time he had woken up. Pushing it away, he got ready for work almost automatically, showering and eating, getting dressed and brushing his teeth. He stared at the hickeys on his neck for a while, wishing he didn't have such pale skin, deciding to cover them with a scarf and get them to be covered up later, when they were ready to shoot. Despite being a model, he really was no good with makeup. Grabbing what he needed for work, Zach left his apartment, walking the short distance to the large building silently, fiddling with the scarf idly, trying to keep from thinking about Teioh, but until he had something to really distract himself, there was no way he was going to be able to. He just felt so terrible.

Standing in front of his manager, Zach blushed, looking off to the side. "Can't we, uh, do this shoot later? Like, in a week or so?"
"No, it needs to be done now. Why put it off?" the man looked irritated, and Zach sighed, unbuttoning the shirt he had put on that morning and let it slide down his shoulders a bit, also pulling the scarf off, revealing the marks Teioh had left on his body. The irritated look turned into one of anger. "Who did that?" he hissed angrily, glaring at the marks marring the pale flesh.
"It was just some guy I met. . ." Zach replied, doing his shirt back up.
"What's his name?" the man had a threatening tone to his voice, and the blonde blinked a few times.
"I don't know. . ." he said slowly, a bit confused, "We were both drunk" he gave a shrug, tying the scarf back around his neck. His manager glared at him for a moment before nodding curtly, eyes still narrowed.
"Fine, just. . . don't let it happen again" he snapped, "Off to makeup. We're still doing the shoot. Get that shit covered up." Zach did what he was told, heading to the place where all of the models' makeup was done, sitting down in a chair and sighing, waiting for one of the artists to help him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Utakata had been waiting in the room, fixing a few things up and getting himself prepared for his days work when one of the models that would be working on the shoot that day stepped inside. He turned and looked at him waving slightly. He was wearing tight jeans and a tight shirt that barely passed his navel and it was nearly impossible to tell he was thirty, looking just as young, and as good, as most of the models he worked with. He had not changed at all since he was younger except for finally being in a steady relationship with one of his old friends, Ichiru. He walked over saying a quiet hello and pulled the scarf off of this man’s neck. His eyes were quick to land on the darker blotches and a smiled pulled onto his face. “I’m guessing you want those covered up.” He stated with a laugh, unable to help it. His head flicked to the side, moving his long black bangs more out of his face so they fell more over the left eye as the generally did. “Your girlfriend give those to you?” He asked picking up some make up and going to work, with a rather large brush, on the red marks.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Zach gave a small smile when the man waved at him, running a hand through his hair. He got comfortable in the chair as the black haired man walked over, greeting him. He replied with his own quiet 'hello', tilting his head back slightly to look up at him. He held back a sigh when his scarf was pulled off, knowing full well that the marks jumped out against his pale skin. He gave a nod, fingers reaching up to undo his shirt. "These ones too" he said, glancing down at them before leaning his head back, allowinig the makeup artist room to work. He grimaced slightly at the question, shaking his head. "Ah, no. I'm gay. . . and it was a guy I met at a bar" he admitted, letting out a slight sigh. He had hoped to avoid a conversation like this, not exactly wanting to talk about it, although if he was going to, a stranger who he probably wouldn't talk to much after this would be an ideal one to talk to.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:07 am

Utakata smirked as more as his shirt was opened. Utakata reached forward, pulling his brush away from Zach’s neck. He pulled the shirt wide opened and laughed looking at all the marks, “They were everywhere.” He stated with a laugh going to work again. “Ah, I’m gay too. What was this guy like? Was he nice? Was he hot?” he asked liking to have conversations with the people he was working on, it was just a bonus when they were talking about their love lives. He had always been interested in the sexual affairs of other people it was just so amusing, this was probably because he had been so close to Teioh when he was younger, he often ended up hearing about a lot of different people and how they were or what they did in bed. He himself had never been as bad as Teioh, but there was a time when he had had just as much fun as the other man. So he found this conversation far from awkward and based on how Zach didn’t seem to be covering it up at all it didn’t look like he really minded all that much either.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:53 am

Zach blushed slightly at the statement, well aware of that. He wasn't used to having hickeys, and he was sure that this was the first time he'd had so many at once. He closed his eyes as the man resumed his work, giving a slight laugh at the questions despite himself. "Uh, yeah, he was nice, and hot, and he plays piano in the local orchestra" he said, giving a slight shrug, figuring that that information wouldn't mean anything to the black haired man. Most people didn't take much interest in orchestral music, so he didn't think it would matter much if he said it. The blonde bit back a sigh, wishing his thoughts weren't drawn back to Teioh, but he was hoping that once he got back to work he would be able to clear his mind, concentrating solely on the task at hand.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:25 am

Utakata nodded as Zach spoke about this person. He froze completely when it was brought up that he was a pianist in the orchestra though. He had heard many times before 'theres no one to replace me so I kind of have to go'. "Uh..." he went back to work a little more tense this time. "You mean Teioh Fire? Tall, brunette, with really pretty blue eyes?" He asked again keeping his eyes fixed on his work and not looking up into this man's eyes. He couldn't believe that Teioh was back at it, he had gone twelve years of sleeping with no one but his wife, no matter who asked, and now, all of a sudden he went off and got drunk and slept with this kid. He had to admit, he was shocked. He wouldn't be surprised though if this kid got all awkward and refused to talk about it now that he realized Utakata knew who he was talking about. But he guessed, this kid could surprise him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:47 am

Zach opened his eyes when the man froze, praying that he was wrong in assuming now that this man knew Teioh. He mentally cursed when the makeup artist asked if it was Teioh, giving a brief description of him. "Um, yeah. . . that's him" he sighed, letting his head fall back, running a hand through his hair. "I guess you know him then?" he asked, glancing down at him. He couldn't believe his luck. The one person he told a little bit to just happened to know who did it well enough to know his profession. He was reluctant to say much more about it now, not having expected this man to know Teioh. The last thing he needed was for this to be going around, seeing as hiding the fact that he had slept with him was the whole point, since the brunette was married.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Utakata shook his head but let out a small laugh. "I think 'know' is an understatement ...he's been my best friend since elementary school." He said, "But really, what a coincidence. Is there something wrong between Teioh and Mari? I mean they've never been the perfect couple but its been like...twelve years, the first couple months of their marriage, since he's slept with someone else." He said unable to help the question. He knew, probably better then most people that Teioh hated being with his wife, he always had, and he was often upset about it, even now; but they had always stayed together for the sake of their children, that and Mariko was still head over heels for Teioh even knowing that kind of person he was, she had never once stopped loving him. Utakata was immensely curious about this so he did hope that this model would continue to talk about it, even though it was clear it bothered him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Zach held back a sigh at the answer. Just his luck, the person who was supposed to be covering his hickeys just happened to be the best friend of the man who gave them to him. He shook his head at the question, letting out a slight grimace. "I don't even know. He was passed out on the bar next to me, and I couldn't leave him there, so I had my friend help me take him home, and I made him breakfast in the morning, and then it just. . . happened" he sighed wearily, giving his short explaination rather reluctantly. He could feel the guilt coming back to haunt him. Twelve years since Teioh had slept with anybody else, and he just had to be the one to break that streak of loyalty. He really was a terrible person. "I feel like such an asshole" he groaned, pressing a hand over his face,
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:21 am

Utakata nodded at Zach's brief explanation. He hadn't expected much else, he hadn't even completely expected to be told all of what he had been. "Teioh has always been one for spur of the moment sex like that..." He said shaking his head. "We,...all of his friends, were waiting for someone to push him over the edge. You don't have to feel like an ass, I'm tempted to thank you, this could make him more like he used to be. It'll be nice to have the old, fun, Teioh back again." Utakata said with a sigh, his smile large and his face practically glowing. He finished covering up Zach's scars and went to work on just a little bit of makeup; cheeks, eyes, lips he made the kid flawless, it was an art style and one he was doing very well with. "I think...aside from this, we just need to get his brother to go see him more often and he'll be back to 100%. Ooh, I'm just so excited. Having Teioh back! It's more then I could ever ask for." He stood up straight and did a little twirl, "You going to go see him any time soon?" Utakata asked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:28 am

Zach wasn't really all that surprised that Teioh liked spur of the moment sex, just from the way he had asked if he wanted to. He lifted his head and looked down at the man curiously, wondering just how much Teioh had changed after getting married. From what the black haired man said, it sounded like a lot. His words made the blonde feel a bit better about what he had done, despite everything. At least everybody wasn't going to look down on him for it. Hell, some people would apparently be happy. The man in front of him looked thrilled. "Well, that makes me feel a bit better about the whole thing. . . thanks" he said, giving a slight grin. He held still as makeup was applied to his face, used to this whole procedure. He gave a laugh when the black haired man twirled, his spirits lifted more than they had been since he had slept with Teioh. "Yeah, I promised to go to one of his performances. I was planning on buying tickets after work today" he shrugged. He had no idea where to see the brunette after the concert, but he could probably figure that out. This man might even know.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:53 am

"Not a problem." Utakata said at the thanks he received he was quite glad to see this guy perk up a little. He turned back to the model, sitting down, as he was told that he was going to go get tickets after work. "You won't mind if I join you, will you? I need to get tickets for this latest performance, there's only one more showing and Teioh said that he'd have my head if I didn't show up. I've loyally gone to each and everyone one of his shows for years now." he said with a laugh. "I'd love to get in contact with his siblings too but they're always out of reach, strange." he said he quickly stood up and smiled back at Zach, "Well, enough of that. I'll meet you outside after the shoot, you should get going." He said shooing Zach away as a couple more people walked in. The woman he usually worked with was on leave so he had to do all of this by himself. He didn't mind it, but it could get overwhelming, having to work with everyone and have them looking good on time. "It was nice chatting with you. I'm Utakata, by the way."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Zach gave a grin when the makeup artist asked if he could come with him, nodding. "Sure. I wouldn't mind the company" he said, rather pleased that he wouldn't be alone, eve if he would be with somebody who would be a constant reminder of Teioh. He frowned slightly about the fact that the brunette's siblings were always out of reach, a bit confused by that, but he said nothing on the subject. He got to his feet, stretching and grabbing his scarf, not bothering to do up his shirt, since he would be taking it off in a minute anyways. "Alright, I'll see you later" he nodded, starting to leave the room. He turned back before he left. "I'm Zach. Nice to meet you" he said, laughing lightly before leaving the room, heading back to where his manager would be waiting for him to model some jeans. He had no idea how long this shoot was going to take, but seeing as his manager seemed rather anal when it came to the shoots he was in, it could take longer than it really needed to.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Utakata waved goodbye to Zach before going back to work moving to the next person who had walked in, though he had to admit he was more interested in what had happened with Teioh, he was resisting every urge to pull out his phone and call up Teioh right then and get the story straight from the horses mouth. His work ended quickly and he went back to sitting around and waiting for the occasional client who would come in late or come in to have a touch up. He loved his job but sometimes it got rather boring. After the shoot was over he headed down to the parking lot sitting on a rock outside the building and staring up at the sky waiting for Zach to come out. He ran his fingers through his hair and let himself think about what had happened. He wondered if Zach had a car though, he didn't really want to walk or go on public transit, especially not with a model. Two incredibly attractive men would draw far to much attention.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Zach spent most of the shoot concentrating on keeping his body and expressions how they were supposed to be, and being snapped at by his manager for spacing out fairly often, and seeming distracted. It was odd, since the man was normally overly nice to him, compared to the other models that he was the manager of. Finally the shoot was over and he changed his clothes, grabbing his belongings before heading outside to meet with Utakata. He stepped outside the building to see the man sitting on a rock looking up at the sky. "Hey" he greeted the other man, stepping forward, "Sorry if I kept you waiting" he appologized, unsure if Utakata had been waiting for him for long. He ran his hand through his hair, scanning the street briefly. He didn't know how much tickets to the orchestra cost, but he had plenty of money in his wallet just in case, as well as his credit card.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:58 am

Utakata stood up as Zach came outside,apologizing for keeping him waiting. "Don't worry about it." he said with a laugh, "I didn't wait that long or anything." he put his arm around Zach's shoulder. "You've got a car right? Cuz I don't, and don't worry I know where I'm going from here." He started walking along hoping the young model would point out his car when they got to it. "So how was your shoot? It must be tough being a model, I was scouted a could years ago but I refused, I like working behind the scenes." Utakata said, starting to run his mouth as he so often did. He often didn't know how to shut his mouth but all of his friends were used to it by now, and it just seemed to be part of his personality and even strangers seemed to be fine with it. In fact it was probably the reason he and Teioh had hit it off so well when they had first met, way back when Teioh was completely mute.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:06 am

Zach nodded slightly when Utakata said he hadn't been waiting long. He glanced up at him when the arm was wrapped around his shoulders, not having expected it, but it didn't bother him. "Yeah, it's just up here" he said, pointing up the street to his shiny black car. He laughed at the questions, not bothered by the talking the other man was doing. "It was alright. It is pretty tough, but I've gotten used to it. My manager was a bit pissy today though" he said, not sure why that was. He had seemed in a pretty good mood when he came in that morning. "I probably have to do less work than you do" he mused, seeing as most of the time he just had to stand still. He knew that the makeup artists had a lot of work to do, throughout the day as people came in to get their makeup done or fixed. They were nearing his car now, not very far from it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:54 pm

Utakata eyed the car and started walking more in its direction. "Well, I don't know about you not having as much work as I do. I only work half the time you do, and I don't get paid nearly as much either." He said with a shrug. He hadn't grown an inch since he was 18 still standing at 5'3" and just cluing into the fact that he was quite a bit shorter then Zach, no difference like that with Teioh, but it was still quite a bit. He still wrapped his arm around his shoulder with no problem, used to it. If he had been any taller his arm would go around his waist. "Oh, does your manager being pissy anything to do with all the little marks I had to cover up?" He asked cocking an eyebrow and smiling. He had been surprised that there weren't more marks on Zach's collarbone, Teioh had always gone for the collarbone. He let go of Zach as they got close to the car leaning against it as he waited for the blond to unlock it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum