The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Settle Down.

2 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Settle Down. - Page 4 Empty Re: Settle Down.

Post by RippedNose Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Zach made a noise of acknowledgement, nodding slightly. That was true, but Utakata's job included more effort. Sure, being a model was tough with some of the things you had to do, but for the most part, you just had to make sure you were standing still. He blinked slightly at the question, not really having thought about that. "I don't know. . . I don't know why it would bother him so much. They get covered up and then I don't have to worry about them" he shrugged, sighing. He would never have thought that his manager liked him. The man was forty, and although he was nicer to Zach than most people, he never did anything to suggest that he wanted in his pants. He fished his keys out of his pocket when Utakata leaned against his car, hitting the unlock button and heading around to the other side, sliding into the drivers seat and closing the door, running a hand through his hair before doing up his seatbelt and starting the car. "So where are we headed from here?" he asked, glancing over at the other man, not exactly too sure about it. He had the adress, but that was it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Utakata laughed, he needed to see this, just because this boy seemed so shocked by the idea just made Utakata confirm his theory. He got in the car as it was unlocked buckling himself in. "From here...um down this street turn left after...uh...two streets and its the really big building. The sell tickets at the gate." He said trying to make sure he had the directions right. His phone went off in his pocket and he jumped slightly. He slid the small device out of his tight pants and opened it. "Hello?" he said into the receiver. A concerned, rather bothered voice answered him and he just laughed slightly, "I'm going to pick up tickets to Teioh's concert." He said with a warm smile looking out the window, mostly to avoid looking at Zach. The other person spoke for a while and Utakata just let out short 'mhmm's when appropriate. "I love you too, see you at home. Bye-bye." he said kissing the receiver before flipping the phone shut and sliding it into his pocket. He turned back to Zach, "Nag, nag, nag. It's all that man knows how to do. It was my financé." he explained with a laugh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Zach nodded at the directions, pulling away from the curb, easily following Utakata's directions. It didn't seem to be too hard to get to where they were going. He navigated his way through traffic deftly, driving coming so easily to him now. He had gotten his license on his sixteenth birthday, and had been working with it ever since. He glanced to the other man for a moment when he pulled out his phone, keeping silent as he talked to the person on the other side, figuring by the end that it was Utakata's significant other. He laughed when the man finished, glancing at him briefly. "Yeah? Nagging about what?" he asked with a slight laugh. He pulled around the corner onto the street that their destination was on, his eyes catching the large building easily, pulling up to park at the curb outside of it, turning off his car.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:23 am

Utakata laughed, "Asking where I was, if I was home, who I was with. Though, if you noticed, not many of those questions were answered." He said running his hands through his hair. "I don't think he really cares, just does it to make sure I know I'm tied up by him. But I love him, what can I say. I have for 13 years now..." he said looking at the ceiling of the car, letting out a sigh, "Jeez, I'm old..." he sighed. He noticed them pulled up to the building and undid his seatbelt sliding out of the vehicle and starting up towards the building walking in the front door bringing the wall lined with ticket booths into view, it was almost completely deserted but Utakata didn't expect anything but. A couple of the ladies behind their counters were chatting, looking very very bored. He walked over to them and asked for two tickets to Teioh's concert the next day. They smiled and handed them to him as he handed them a credit card. He turned to Zach, "Your turn." he said. The ladies were looking at the both of them and heard one of them giggle and another one 'shush' it was so funny how girls reacted around attractive men. Teioh must have so much fun here.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Zach laughed, shaking his head. He wondered what it was like to have somebody to call and ask things like that. He hadn't been in a relationship in a long time, and he had never actually been in love with somebody. He was shocked when his thoughts snuck back to Teioh, and instantly shook it off. He barely knew the man. The blonde held back a grimace when Utakata said he was old, bringing his mind back to the fact that Teioh was seven years older than him. He got out of the car, following the older but shorter man into the building, looking around. It was pretty empty, but he didn't expect anything else. He waited for his turn, hands in his pockets, ignoring the women in the booths. "Thanks" he said with a slight smile when the black haired man said it was his turn. Stepping up he asked for one of the tickets, pulling out his wallet. He handed over his credit card and accepted one of the tickets, putting the card in his wallet, and that and his ticket into his pocket. Thanking the lady, he ran a hand through his hair, turning to Utakata. "Where do you live? I can drop you off" he offered, giving a smile.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Utakata looked around trying to think of directions in his head to his house, "Well, you know the Tim Hortons just a little north of here, I live down the street from it...or we could actually stop there and get coffee, I'll answer any question you might have, in return there's someone I want you to meet." he said with a laugh winking at Zach and walking back towards the younger man's car. He was sure he must have a couple questions and Utakata really wanted Kyo and Ichiru to meet this guy as soon as possible. "Even if you don't want to hang out you can drop me off their anyway, Ichiru...uh the guy who called earlier, he'll come pick me up." he said with a smile hoping that this guy would decide to hang out with him anyway. His hand twitched at his side wanting to text Ichiru and Kyo right then and there and get them over here as soon as possible.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Zach nodded at the directions, making a quick mental map in his head. He smiled at the invitation, giving another nod. "Sure, I'm up for coffee" he agreed, laughing slightly. There were admittedly many questions he had to ask this man, but he was going to think carefully about them. He didn't want to be too nosy, but maybe some of the things he would learn would make him feel better about this whole thing. He wondered who it would be that he would be meeting, but thinking back to earlier in the day, and how happy Utakata had seemed that Teioh had cheated on his wife, it was most likely another of the brunette's friends. He walked over to his car, getting into the drivers seat again, looking up the street, making note of where he needed to turn as he waited for the other man to get in.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Utakata got in the car next to him. "Awesome, this'll be fun." he said with a smile and a laugh. He pulled his phone out of his pocket after buckling himself into his seat. Quick to text Kyo and Ichiru 'meet me at Timmy's.' He put the phone back in his pocket, his only acknowledgments being two vibrations from the small machine. He turned back to Zach, "If you're wondering, I invited my fiancé and one of my old, old friends. They've both been friends with Teioh just as long as I have." he explained. He ended up looking at his phone seeing that both of them had agreed to show up. He smiled and turned back to Zach, "If you've liked me and Teioh you'll love these two. Way back when out little group had a nickname 'TIKUT' maybe if things continue nicely we'll be TIKUTZ." he laughed loudly unable to contain it, they hadn't added someone to the group in a long time and now that person they had added was gone and Toya was back in.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Zach's only response was a grin, putting the car in drive and starting towards the Tim Hortons, which wasn't too far away. He glanced once at the phone in Utakata's hands, figuring that he was inviting whoever he wanted the blonde to meet. "Ah. Alright" he said, nodding and giving a slight grin, but he kept his eyes on the road. So he was right in the assumption that it was friends of Teioh. But he had thought there was only one person he would be meeting. He didn't mind either way, having nothing against making new friends. He liked to think he was easy to get along with. He laughed at the name of their group, wondering briefly if they would make it that far. He had no idea how awkward it would be around Teioh after what had happened, since the only time he had seen him afterwards had been awkward anyways, surrounded by other people. "That'd be cool" he nodded, pulling into the parking lot of the coffee shop and pulling into a spot. "Here we are" he announced, stating the obvious as he undid his seatbelt.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:26 am

Utakata practically jumped out of the car as they got there almost missing Zach's little announcement of the fact. He rushed himself into the building. He noted there was someone new at the counter, another young girl who was going to see the pair of them and swoon. He approached the counter and a lady from the back called out to him "The usual?" Utakata nodded and went and put his money on the counter which was expertly pulled out of his pocket in exact change. He was quickly handed to drinks and a box of doughnuts, "I'm going to go sit down. You order what you want, this stuff's for Ichi." He said leaving the counter and heading to the spot his group had held down for years now. He set everything down and sat down himself. He took a sip of his drink and let out a sigh. Ichiru showed up only a few seconds after they did. He walked inside and right over to his lover. Ichiru sat down in the seat next to him and Utakata leaned over giving him a kiss. "So what am I doing here?" he asked. Utakata smiled, "You can just wait and see."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Zach got out of the car slower than Utakata did, raising an eyebrow as the man rushed inside. He followed after locking his car, waiting for his turn at the counter as the black haired man was given what was apparently his usual order. He nodded when Utakata said he was going to go sit down, stepping up to the counter and ordering a coffee. He would have gotten something to eat, but he decided against it. That was the one thing he hated about being a model. He had to watch what he ate most of the time. Turning to see where the shorter man had gone, he caught sight of him sitting with another man, presumably his fiancé. He approached the table, setting his coffee down and pulling out a chair, smiling at the unfamiliar man. "Hello" he greeted the other two, nodding as he sat down. He couldn't help but wonder if Teioh only hung out with attractive people, but quickly pushed that thought away.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Ichiru smiled, "Hello to you too, I'm Ichiru." he said with a nod. He flicked his bangs, which fell evenly just above his eyes, out of his face. The rest of his brown hair highlighted with a fresh blood red was pullled back into a small ponytail. He wore a plaid shirt with a white tank top underneath, the sleeves rolled up to just over his elbows. Utakata was quick to jump in before Zach could say anything, "This is Zach, he's Teioh's new love affair." he said with a wink knowing he may be stretching the truth just a little. Ichiru's eyes opened wide and he bored holes into Utakata with his gaze and the black haired man just nodded and smiled. Ichiru turned back to Zach, "Years ago, it wouldn't faze me at all...but right now, I'm incredibly impressed." he turned to Utakata, "You think Teioh's going to be his old self now, it'll be good to have him same old, same old." Ichiru asked. Utakata shrugged, "I sure as hell hope so." He turned to Zach, "Now, if you have any questions you want to ask about anything go right ahead." he prompted knowing the model might be a little confused. Ichiru broke into the box of doughnuts devouring the first half of one in two fast bites.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:54 pm

Zach grinned at Ichiru when he introduced himself, about to do the same when Utakata said it for him. He scratched the back of his head, giving a half-assed grin. Love affair made it seem so much more. . . serious. He blinked slightly at the reaction of the other man, who seemed a bit shocked, but not displeased. He gave a light laugh when Ichiru said he was impressed. It made him even more curious as to how much Teioh had changed since he got married, and what he was like before that. But if what these two said was true, he would probably be finding out some time soon. Taking a sip of his coffee as he was told he could ask some questions, he set down his cup, asking the first thing that came to mind on the subject. "Just how much did Teioh sleep around when he was younger?" he looked between the two men, crossing one leg over the other. From what he had heard from these two, and even Teioh himself, he seemed to get around quite a bit.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Utakata and Ichiru looked at one another quickly breaking into laughter finding the question oddly hilarious. "Well, little Teioh started having sex at 13...form 14 to 18 I think nearly every day sometimes every other day sometimes more then once a day...generally with different people, he didn't really have that many people he went to more then once. All of us, his friends, were those people he slept with quite a few times." Utakata explained with a nod. Ichiru nodded as well not taking his eyes off of the black haired man as eh explained it, finishing the first doughnut and moving onto the second before taking a sip of his coffee. He turned to Zach, "Yeah, he's amazing that one...he must've had about 150 different sex partners and he never got any disease or anything and no one seemed to care how much he slept around." he said shaking his head shrugging slightly. Utakata wondered how long it would take Kyo to show up, if she showed up at all, she said she would be she was one of those people to get caught up in the moment, especially if she had just been leaving work when Utakata texted her.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Zach raised his eyebrows when both of the men sitting across from him started laughing. So it seemed it was worse than he thought. He sipped at his coffee while he waited for one of them to explain, his gaze flicking between them before settling on Utakatawhen the man started to speak. He set his coffee down, eyes widening at this information. "Holy crap" he muttered, shaking his head. He knew some people had sex rather often, but that was just insane. The people he had considered whores in highschool had probably only slept with ten or so different people. ". . . Are you sure he never got any diseases? I don't need to get myself checked?" he asked, giving a slight laugh. He trusted Ichiru when he said that Teioh hadn't gotten anything though. He had to admit he had many more questions, but most of the things he was curious about he felt weird asking Teioh's friends instead of him, and he would feel extremely nosy asking. Most of this really wasn't his business. He had only really met the man the previous day.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:16 pm

"Phht..." was the only sound that escaped Utakata before he burst into laughter tears forming at the corner of his eyes as he collapsed against the table rubbing his forehead into it and clutching his sides. He did have to admit even he was amazed at how Teioh had never gotten any sort of STD but they had all gone past being shocked about that kind of stuff with Teioh, the man had had his throat slit and had lost nearly 80% of his blood and lived with no real damage to his body, not getting sick was far from strange. Arms wrapped around Utakata's neck and he looked up to see Kyo glancing at him, her hair fell about her shoulders and her glasses were partially slid down her nose. "When did you get here?" Utakata asked with a smile. "'Bout when you smacked your head on the table. Who's this guy?" she asked pulling herself off of Utakata and motioning with her chin to Zach. "Teioh's new interest." Ichiru said. Kyo's eyes opened wide and she almost immediately had a seat pulled up next to the blond, getting right in his face, "Oh my god! Tell me what happened! That's so amazing! You're really pretty!" she said near frantically her hands reaching for Zach's.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Zach laughed as well when Utakata started, though not nearly as hard. He was going to take that as a yes then, which was a very good thing. Getting a disease was the last thing he needed. He glanced up as a woman wrapped her arms around Utakata's neck, smiling at her, figuring thata this was the other old friend of Teioh's he was supposed to be meeting. He knew he had guessed right when Ichiru introduced him, seeing as the only reason he would be introduced like that was if somebody would care, which these people all seemed to. He blinked in surprise when a chair was pulled up beside him, the woman in it instantly, very close to him. He couldn't help but reflexively move his head back a bit, eyebrows raising at the sudden questions. He gave a slight laugh, not really caring as she reached for his hands. "Um, thanks, and it's a bit of a long story. But to sum it up, Teioh was passed out at the bar, I felt bad and took him home, made him breakfast in the morning, and then we slept together. . . It just kindof. . . happened" he explained, leaving out the part about going to his house. He was pretty sure none of these people knew about that yet.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Kyo was slightly upset by the lack of a detailed answer though she knew she could get one out of Teioh later on. "Jeez, this is all so sudden. By the way my name is Kyo, Teioh's best friend since as long as I can remember," She said finally taking her hands off of Zach's but not moving her chair away from his. She grabbed Utakata's drink from across the table and took a sip of it. "Well, what do you think of him, I mean you haven't really known him that long but still, I'm curious. I mean usually people just see him as a good fuck...has that changed?" she asked sliding Utakata's drink back across the table and looking at Zach. Ichiru and Utakata looked up as well both curious to the answer. Utakata had been going on as he had and hadn't even thought about what might possibly be the answer to that one.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Zach smiled slightly, well aware of how sudden this was. His life had been pretty much the same for the last while, and now in two days, everything was happening all at once. "I'm Zach. It's nice to meet you" he grinned slightly, picking up his coffee once his hands were freed. He paused for a moment when he was asked what he thought about Teioh, looking at the table thoughtfully for a moment as he drank his coffee. He set it down, looking back up at her. "Well, as far as people go, I really like him" he replied slowly, running a hand through his blonde hair. "He's funny, and pretty nice. He seemed troubled at times, like when he was talking about his marriage, and it made me pretty curious about him. . . and he's pretty good at cheering me up" he gave a small smile, not really having thought of this much. He had been spending the last day trying to avoid thinking about the brunette man, but being asked directly about this he found it rather easy to answer, once he thought about it. He really did like Teioh, even if he didn't know him well, and he knew it was more than he really should.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:39 pm

The three of them looked between one another as he spoke about Teioh, they were all thinking quite hard about what he was saying trying to figure out any deeper feelings this could lead to. To all of them it sounded like it had potential as an actually relationship. None of the three took in consideration the fact that the two of them getting together could seriously hurt the rest of Teioh's family, all of them thought that if anyone could pull that group through something like that it would be Teioh, and it wasn't like he was going to be alone. They all concentrated more on the words said about how he seemed to troubled and the three of them looked at each other and Utakata and Ichiru nodded in unison and Kyo turned back to Zach, the look on her face far more serious then it had until this point. Her hands were up and rested on Zach's again. "Well, hun... about Teioh being troubled...would you like me to explain the little story behind that..." she suggested. "But, I mean...I understand if you want Teioh to tell you himself...I'm just saying he doesn't like talking about it, and every time he does he cries...but you can ask him instead...it might mean more coming from him..." she said finally coming to the conclusion that she should stop while she's ahead, knowing she had as much of a tendency to run her mouth as Utakata.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:16 pm

Zach glanced between the three of them as they looked at each other, wondering what they were thinking. They had all known each other for a very long time, so he had no doubt they knew what each other were thinking on the matter. He was proven correct on that matter when Utakata and his fiancé both nodded before Kyo turned back to him. He glanced down at his hands for a moment when the woman's hands were on them again, before looking back up to her face. His eyebrows furrowed slightly at her words, thinking about that for a moment. "It would mean more coming from him I'm sure. . . " he started, "But I want to know what it is I've gotten myself into. So I'd like you to tell me, please" he decided, nodding slightly. He figured it was bad, but he wanted to know what he had just shoved himself into yesterday. Teioh had seemed so bothered by it when he had taken his ring off, and if there was an actual story behind it, he knew it wasn't going to be something pleasant.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Kyo sighed slightly, none of them liked reciting the story the three of them would just be able to do it with a lot less...tears. "Well 12 years ago, when Teioh was 18 he got a girl pregnant, it was an accident on his part... But his parents, her parents and her all demanded that he do something about it, so the two of them got married. And up until his sons were born he continued to y'know, be himself...but finally straightened up after that." She explained, running her fingers of Zach's hands. "He didn't love her at all, he barely knew her aside from that one night, and she loved...probably still loves, him more then anything in the world. But he hated it, he hated it more then anything and he just wanted everything to go back to normal...he was like that for nearly four years...in a very serious state of depression where he would lock himself away for days straight, he didn't sleep he didn't eat, nothing." Kyo explained. "Then he got his job and got better, he's never been up to 100% though..." she said with a shrug looking over at Utakata and Ichiru who nodded slowly in agreement. She didn't want to say much more, wanting to leave something for Teioh to say, that and she wanted to see Zach's response to just this much.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:10 pm

Zach kept his eyes trained on Kyo when she started talking, aware that she didn't really want to talk about it, which he completely understood, even if he didn't know the story yet. His eyebrows furrowed slightly at the beginning. So his first children had been a mistake, and Teioh never loved his wife. That alone helped him understand a few of the things Teioh had said the previous day. He couldn't help but cringe slightly at the thought of Teioh being depressed to that extent. It was something he didn't even want to think about. Depression was just something that made him upset in general, but somebody he knew, however little, was just horrible to him. He followed Kyo's gaze to the other two men once she finished speaking, frowning as he thought over what he had just learned. "That's. . . horrible. Just plain horrible. I can't imagine anybody locking themselves away for that long. . . he must have felt absolutely terrible. . . " he spoke slowly, looking down to the floor of the coffee shop with furrowed eyebrows, taking a sip of his drink. The only good thing he could pull out of this was that he wasn't breaking up a happy marriage. He was happy to know this all, but he wished there was something he could have done to make it better.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:36 pm

They looked at the ground as he did, "He still does feel horrible..." Kyo said quietly under her breath. She and Utakata jumped when a phone went off before Utakata quickly pulled his out of his pocket. He looked at the front of it and the slightest blush formed on his cheeks as he flipped it open and put it to his ear, "Hey there, Tei." He said smiling and giving the other three looks to tell them to shut the fuck up. Teioh spoke for a while and Utakata's eyes opened wider. "Uh, you know I'd love to buddy but I promised to spend the night with Ichiru..." he said looking to the side slightly. Teioh spoke for a moment, "Invite him too...? Don't you have a performance tomorrow you having a major hang over isn't going to do you any good. Maybe another time." Utakata fell silent again and Teioh spoke again, Utakata blushed again. "Yeah, I love you too babe. It'll be fun." he said with a smile kissing Teioh through the phone and hanging it up. He was silent for a while just looking at the device in his hand before he stood up and practically jumped on Zach. "Oh my god, I love you!" he yelled, "He's back to normal, we have our TeiTei back!!" he yelled kissing Zach on the cheek once and once on the lips, not letting up his hug though pressing himself to the younger man.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Zach bit his lip lightly when Kyo spoke quietly, wishing he could somehow make the brunette feel better about the whole thing, but he didn't know what there was to do. He glanced up when a phone went off, the same one he had heard go off in his car. His eyebrows rose slightly, keeping silent as he listened to Utakata speaking. His blonde eyebrows rose again at the black haired man's parting words to Teioh, having a feeling that it had something to do with how the brunette used to be, since Utakata looked rather. . . happy. He blinked as the man stood up, before almost throwing himself onto him. He laughed slightly when Utakata yelled that he loved him, knowing that he was right about his assumption even before the short man said it. He wasn't exactly expecting the kisses he recieved, but he didn't mind. He figured it was normal for these people anyways, from what he knew about all of them so far. He wrapped his arms around the other man, giving another short laugh. "You're welcome, I think" he said, despite not having been thanked, he figured it was implied. Despite the fact he knew he really shouldn't be happy about the whole thing, he was happy he had made at least somebody happy with what he had done.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum