The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 31 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 27, 2011 5:48 pm

she watched him carefully as he stretched'' you sure? your not too sore? or errr.. weak?" she didn't know if he was a hundred percent better, so she was taking precautions. '' i am not rushing you hun, we will go when your ready and thats it." smiled, getting herself some rabbit that she can munch on. '' so any dreams while you slept?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 31 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 27, 2011 7:47 pm

He grinned as he eyed her...."il be ok love." he says with a smile as he watched her..."nope no dreams that I recall." he says as he looked to her.."why did I say or do anything?" he asks curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 28, 2011 6:01 am

she smiled. '' oh i wish, you had me worried for a while, i didn't think you would wake up but i am extremely happy you did. " kissing his cheek she grinned, '' and no you didn't say anything weird either, i was merely asking is all. i think we should stay here for maybe just another day , to be sure atleast, considering you just woke up and all. "

poking him lightly she smiled'' that is as long as you don't have a problem with it? .'' smiled, she still couldn't figure out how he had shifted without even remembering.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 28, 2011 8:32 am

He looked to her..."Oh...Well sorry for worrying you." He says with a smile as he cocked hsi head to the side...."Alright then your the boss." He says as laughing as she poked him..."I don't have a problem with it." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 28, 2011 2:25 pm

she grinned'' good, cause if you did, i would have just tied ya up anyways.' laying down on the bed roll she stretched out.. '' while you where out, i searched the area to see where our little guest had been hiding and camping out.. i did manage to find his campsite, but not alot of stuff was there, like usual, i couldn't even figure out what faction he was from. . '' frowned, laying on her side as she watched him. '' i was hoping to figure out where he came from, but he was alone, no friends at the camp and if he did have friends they where probably long gone. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 28, 2011 5:38 pm

He smiles as he looked to her.."oh I see how it is" he says as he relaxed as well.."thats good though we don't have to worry about others that could have been with him." he says with a smils
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 28, 2011 5:46 pm

she arched a brow before grinning'' yes thats how it is.. '' shrugged, closing her eyes before sighing'' now see, that, i am not entirely sure of, he could have buddies who might have seen what happened to him and they could have taken off to regroup. i am not sure.. but its best for the two of us to be on guard though. so take this time you got to rest up , get your energy and strength back. before we go moving out again."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 29, 2011 1:28 am

He looked to her..."he might have but they may be alittle more cautious of attacking us." he says with a smile.."so worried about my well being....i feel pretty good right now." he says with a smile as he sat down .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 29, 2011 6:23 am

she grinned'' wha, you don't want me worried about your well being? ,.. mmmm what kind of a woman and dragon would that make me be?" teased, waiting for him to sit down and once he did, she leaned up and placed a gentle kiss to his cheek'' hun i am just being cautious, i know what happens if you move around when your not ready to, i have done it before. .. and its alright, they may be cautious now but still, they are out there and most likely trying to figure out a way to take you down , if and thats a major if, on if they saw you change and then saw that whatever their little friend hit you with didn't work. . " shrugging slightly she looked around, she was doing that every few hours, needing to keep making sure they where alone, she was nervous, on edge.. and she had a good reason on why.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 29, 2011 11:51 am

He grinned as he looked to her.. "Ok ok." he says with a smile as she kissed his cheek...."alright then...i guess it wouldn't be good to move around and get all cramped up." he says with a grin..."your really nervous love ya need ta calm down." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 29, 2011 2:17 pm

she looked to him, arching a brow. '' i am fine, just. . cautious. i don't want to get attacked again , and the fact they did it so near my camp is pissing me off. '' mumbled, before relaxing and smiling.trying to relax. '' but i will try and relax for your sake, i am still going to keep an eye on things. . hows your stomach feeling?, good i hope and not getting mad about having food in there?" they still had the horses, which she had tethered up on a loose lead near by .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 29, 2011 6:45 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."well maybe they learned their lesson.." he says with a smile as he then nodded.."I think im all good."he says with a smile as he moved closer to her putting his arm around her..."im just glade that guy didn't get to do anything to you...I would hate my self if I was unable to help you." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 30, 2011 7:47 am

she frowned as she moved closer to him, resting her cheek on his shoulder as his arm went around her. " you shouldn't hate yourself if that had happened,, you got caught hun. think we need to get you to work on keeping an eye on your surroundings. " smiled, poking his belly " don't want you getting caught again and hog tied. .. mmmm unless its me of course doing the tieing" teased, then got up and stretched. '' i need to shift. and stretch my wings, think you will be alright here for a moment?. i need to be in my normal size.. which means a very large dragon will be sitting next to you in a moment."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:02 pm

He grinned as he eyed her..."they won't catch me off guard again." he says as he moved his arm around her..." if you need to change go ahead...dont not do it cause of me." he says as he leaned over and kissed her before moving away from her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:25 pm

she gave a small laugh as she kissed him back.." hun its not you that keeps me from it. i am just being overly cautious.but i think i will shift for now. ."she watched him move back before she got up and moved a little further away. pulling her clothing off and setting them aside she stretched a little before shifting, she wasnt kidding when she said she was going to go to her full size. her head nearly came up over the trees. stretching out she gave a slow yawn before slowly laying down. resting her massive head on her folded arms. her claws leaving gauges in the dirt. *mmm much better*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:48 pm

He smiles as he looked to her as she shifted..."Wow your freakin huge." He says as he stood up and stretched slightly before leaning against a tree looking up at her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:14 pm

(( wholy crap lol wasn't expecting you to get on XD you been off for so long!!! ))

she blinked and looked over at him. giving a small laugh/ i don't know if i should take that as an insult or a compliment. but thank you. stretching out more she watched him get up and go lean against a tree. you can come over and sorta .. i don't know. check me out?.. heh. up to you. unless your too scared to? she was teasing him of course, curling her tail around her back legs as she watched and waited.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:22 pm

((Lol I've had alot going on lately lol))

He grinned as he looked to her..."Compliment....I don't see why anyone would want to mess with you." He says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side..."I aint scared." he says as he walked over to her running his hand over her scales before walking around her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:34 pm

(( lol well i figured that hun ^-^ you at work?))

she gave a slight grin, at his words, half closing her eyes and a rumbling came from deep within as he began to run his hands over her body, it felt good.you would be surprised..males are usually bigger then me love. and yet people still try and mess with us.. they are either stupid, suicidal, or well.. just plain full of themselves and wanting to make a name of themselves or fill their purse fat with gold, she leaned slightly against his hand wherever he was rubbing, even straightened out her tail , which , unlike most dragon's, didn't have a single spike on it, but the scales where so hard on her tail that with one hit would kill a person.

i bet, once you learn to control your inner dragon, you would be bigger then me. and would be fun to fly in the night sky with you.Lowering her head to the ground once more she closed her eyes and slowly relaxed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:40 pm

((Nahh I'm home..))

He grinned as he looked to her..."So I would be bigger then you in my full form......" He says as he cocked his head to the side...."That would be cool....I'd like to fly with you." He says with a smile as he looked to her running his hands over her scales some more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:06 pm

((lol well get on msn ya doink Razz ))

she nodded, arching slightly more against the attentions and gave a deeper rumbling of pleasure. mmmmmm yes you would be bigger then me. hah yes it would be cool. its alot different then having you on my back and flying that way. lifting her head up she turned to look at him, lightly nudging his cheek with her nose. and like your armor.. my scales are unbreakable when worked right. they are tough. and will resist just about any bit of weapon made in this world.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:36 pm

((It won't let me : ( ))

He grinned as he looked to her..."It would be different..." He sasy as he looked to her as she looked to him and nudging her nose to his cheek...."Thats pretty cool." he says as he looke to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:13 pm

(( awww why nots? ))

she shifted once more, rolling over on her side and laying back down , closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath before slowly relaxing. " mmm you should get some sleep Keshin. you need all the rest you can get, feel free to curl up wherever you like. i promise i won't roll over on you. " she glanced at him before closing her eyes once more, her breathing evenening out as she relaxed, it felt good to just lay there as a dragon.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:42 am

He smiles As he looked to her..."sleeping would prolly be a good thing." he says with a grin as he watched her move and lay down. He sat down next to her..."so tomorrow were going to continue then?" he asks just being sure
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:57 am

Opening her eyes she looked to him even as her tail slid around and nearly covered him. " mmm yes we can continue on tomorrow.but for now, rest, sleep, and take advantage of the time right now." he was warm next to her side and she was betting she was warm to him as well. " your the only one who has really seen me like this you know. and the only one that is actually cuddling up to a real live dragon." teased. glancing at the fire she leaned up and sucked in a deep breath before letting lose a small flame to relight the dieing kindling before reaching over and tossing on another log to the fire.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31