The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) Empty When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 11, 2011 1:40 pm

The world had ended now, the greatest city ever known was in ruins, the once marvellous lights and skyscrapers were gone forever and the cluttered streets of the city were broken and its falling building lay there. Old cars had rusted and the odd plants were beginning to regrow now.
Everything was silent and it seemed as if no one was here.
But truly among everything there was one person, this world was at its end and everything destroyed but she remained in the place she had been born and learned everything she needed.

This girl was named Ren; she was 16 years old and was not someone who gave up. She was slender and had slightly pale skin compared to most, her mismatched eyess one was emerald green and the other was cyrstal blue bith were slightly luminous and were always focused and she always kept her long, rich brown hair tied back with a black ribbon as she wore her black faded jeans and long sleeved top which had a black body and collar but had white sleeves as well as wearing her usual pair of black trainers. Around her waist was a belt which held a pouch of bullets, two holsters which held her silver twin guns with a black ivy pattern engraved on them and beneath the holsters hidden carefully were a pair of sheaths with silver twin daggers in them. Both the twin guns and the silver twin daggers were connected to their twin by a silver chain which ran behind her once they were put away in their sheaths and holsters. But, around her neck she held a silver locket on a rather old chain, it was rusted shut but it was this one thing that kept her hope up since it was very valuable to her despite how worthless it would seem to others.

She walked around in silence looking for anyone; anything that remained there and held her silence while her curious emerald green eyes searched the area after two years she still searched for others to pass the time as she searched for what she would be eating that day knowing where everything was, the best water source, food sources and even where to find some clothes.

She stoped hearing something stir inside one of the buildings and walked towards the sound "Hello?" she asked one hand slipping to her gun holster just encase it was one fo those animals that attacked. "Hello?!" she called and pulled herself up onto a fallen beam and sat there for a few seconds and tgurned quickly hearing the sound again. She jumped down and her hand reached for her gun which she held firmly just encase and looked towards the sound quietly. She walked over "Is someone there? Are you hurt?" she asked curiously and quietly she walked over.
She heard somethign somewhere else and drew her gun at a mutated creature and shot it in the head, her gun had a silencer so there was no sound coming from it. She then put her other gun in the holster nearer the gun she had out andheld one in her hand and kicked some rubble and then tested the floor for any faults just encase it had weakened.
She walked toward the sound and moved away some rubble "Can you even hear me?!" she shouted
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 16, 2011 1:46 pm

Cody was cursing himself. He had snuck out of his hidding place for two years but he had been followed, for two years he had successfully snuck in and out of his hidding spots, he had rules, always in before dark, trying not to brush up agaisnt anything trying to limit his scent .He had ran out of water though and had to go to the water hole that he had found, he still had lots of food, well not lots but enough to last him for a while before he would have to go looking. He might just have to leave again.

But he couldnt for a while now, for the thing, he still wasnt sure what to call it had followed him in and had cut him, he was able to fight him off and get ahold of the bleeding cut, but he wouldnt be movign for awhile and that wasnt good for this area was not saturated with his blood.

He was trying to rewrap his wound when he heard someone. No one could be here, he had been searching and he had never even found another living human only the mutated creatures. He held his breath as the other human, he was certain it was female spoke. He heard a soft thud and gasped, surely the mutated creature had attacked the female.

He tried to move to get away and a quick shot of pain shot through out his whole body and he couldnt help but whimper out. He quickly tried to hide further into his small shelter that he had built with bits and pieces that he had found, a bed and such and he hoped that he wouldnt be found.

He heard the shouting but he couldnt move. It wasnt the mutant, but another human his heart began to beat more quickly.

"In here" he yelled back as loud as he could with all the pain that his wound was causing him.

((Not sure if this is what you are looking for I will get a character profile up soon)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Ren looked up breifly and heard the voice and quickly looked around "call again, so I can find you" she said and put both her guns away and hurried crawled under another beam and then rembered roughly which direction it had come from. She spotted a few drops of blood and kneeled down slightly "Fresh, very fresh... hmm that creature had blood on it and it wasn't mine either" she said softly and then looking up she found the small shlter Cody ahd built for himself and walked over "Are you there?" she asked and kneeled down beside the entrance and spotted him injured she didn't say anything and took some clean bandages from her pouch and helped him re wrap his wound taking the old ones off before hand and made sure she stopped the bleeding as well. She got injured a lot so she had to know about thesethings or she'd be dead by now. "you ok?" she asked looking up at him

(It's great...so don't worry about it at all)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Laying there with his heart beating not sure what to do. He called out again the pain was agony but he was strong, he had been on his own for 2 years since the city turned to ruins. He chewed his upper lip waiting for what ever was coming to him.

When she appered Cody did a second take, he was certain that he was staring into the face of an angel. He smiled when she replaced his old bandages. "Thank you" He reached out and softly touched her cheek. "Sorry I had to make sure thatyou were real, it has been so long since I had laid hands on another human being"

He sat up "Yeah I am fine just a bit upset with myself, I had never been followed before, have always been careful. Guess I was just in a hurrey." He looked at his hands then continued "How is it thatyou are alive, I have never have seen another person since..." He trailed of "Well you know"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 16, 2011 10:24 pm

she heardc the second scream when she was just about there.
"It's ok" she said and felt him touch her cheek and pulled back very slightly "and of course I'm real and your obviously real as well" she said "guess we both haven't seen another human in a while then" she said a helped himto sit up before she sat herself down to listen "and you most likely panicked, I was chased for a while as well but then I have guns and daggers with me so as you can guess it's a bit safer." she said softly to make sure that she could hear anything around them.
"And both my parents knew this would happen one day so they taught me everything I would need to know in order to survive and also be able to help other as well..." she said with a slight smile "My name is Ren, you are? and would you like to come with me to my shelter, it'll be safer if we stick together since the odd creature strays" she aid and offered him and hand to help him standas she went back to kneeling "other creature wills be coming soon due to the smell of blood, trust em on this" she said
Ren had been learning this through the old computer that still worked and was very clever for her age but forever curious of things as well. She waited for him to reply and kept her hand out to him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Cody allowed her to help him sit up. He looked at her and smiled "Thank you again" When asked of his name he sighed "My name is Cody, I have no one, but I never really did, foster care, but I was abused there so I ran away," He paused "And them this happened" He shrugged.

He knew he had to leave so he nodded and reached under the pillow and pulled out a chain necklace. "This is the only thing I have left of my birth family, my brother diied in the war" He then stood on shaking legs. "I am ready" He licked his lips "I am glad you found me the lonlenss was getting to him.

(Hmmm what do oyu think would be a good age for him....younger or older then yur character or around the same age two kids making it in the world))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 16, 2011 11:47 pm

"My parents were taken awaytwo years ago before this city began to collaspe, I saw them take what I thought everyone but it seems someone else managed to make it as well" she said and showed her rusted silver locket "this, my guns and my daggers are all I haveleft of my parents" she said and noticed he was shaking and walked a bit closer to help support him "better?" she asked "My shelter for tonight isn't too far away from here, so we should be able to make it there quickly and safely" she said "I've been lookign for two years to fidn jsut one other person and I'm glad I found someone as welll, being alone after so many years you forget what great company another person is" she said
"Do you wnat some water?" she asked noticing he was licking his lips and waited for a repsonse.
(around the same age if that's ok?)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 17, 2011 12:54 pm

Cody sighed "I hide" It was almost as if he was ashamed of the fact. "They never found me, the figured I had died in a collaspe I guess" He thanked her for helping him stand "I am glad that you found me too" He sighed and then stood. "I think I am okay. Just a double shock, I got attacked then found most likely the only other human being alive for who knows how long"

He started to walk and licked his lips. "So lead the way" It was odd he knew, as the male he should be protecting her, but right now he just was happy he had found another human, or rather she had found him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue May 17, 2011 1:06 pm

She laughed slightly "Ok, tell me if you start to fall behind though ok?" she said and walked forward keeping alert as she kept one hand near her guns and daggers. "Also you shoudn't be ashamed by the fact that you hid, how on earth do you thinki've survived for so long" she said and made sure she kept at a pace that he could follow considering he was injured as well.."I stored some fresh water there the day before it should be enough for tonight" she said as she helped him climb over an old fallen beam. She had had an injury simlair about a year ago so knew that it was most likely very annoying and painful.

She found the old house.. it was in a relatively good condition and wasn't falling apart yet but was still in a good shape considering. She pulled something from her pouch. It was a heat rod, or non-burnable fire. Her uncle used ot eb agenius and taught her how to make things and other things she would need to know and first aid since she used to be prone to getting herself in trouble and hurt. "Here we are" she said and walked inside putting some odd bits of wood in the middle she placed the heat rod between them and it heated the room nicely... She then looked around and spotted one of the water buckets and smiled slightly.
"Can you clean your own wound?" she asked looking over to him. "It could get infected still so it's best to clean it before it gets too bad, plus consideing what the creature was it might be better" she said and looked over to him making sure he was still standing
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Cody walked with the strange woman just fine, he had a slight limp but he was able to do his best and hide it. He smiled as she said he shouldnt be ashamed. But the screams of his family being taken still haunted him. He shuddered slightly as they echoed in his ears.

When she went into the old house he took a deep breath he then followed her in and looked around, it had been a long time since he had been inside a house and his eyes darted around as if he excpted to see something dart out at him.

He noddedwhen it was suggested he clean the wound. "That would be a good thing" He sat down and removed the gause and started to clean up the wound grimancing in pain a little.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue May 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Ren left him to it and pulled out her twin daggers and guns and rested them down where she would be sitting and then rumaged around in her pouch adn pulled out some food which she had wrapped in foil and let it cook beside the heat rod and then sat down and put both her daggers beside the heat. In their silver handles engraved were some see through tubes which contained a luminous green liquid. But both daggers seem enchanting and her silver guns had black ivy engraved all around them. She cleaned out her guns quickly and looked to him before she stood up..."I'm just going to go see if there are any blankets ok?" she said and went upstairs quickily and found two old blankets. she came downstairs and rested them in a corner and then reloaded her guns and put the safety on before putting them back in their holsters in which she and taken from around her waist. Sh ealso soon put ehr daggers away in their sheaths and lay them beside her guns before she pulled the food off and waited until he had finished "Here, eat something you look starving" she said and also offered him some water to drink, it was fresh and rather cold but it was pure water she had collected from when it had rained.
She helped him to rewrap the wound again sicne it was easier for her to do it anyway and then leaned back against the wall a bit tired.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 17, 2011 11:23 pm

While he was cleaning his wound cursing himself for getting hurt, but happy that it had led to her finding him, finally her was with another human being. Cody was watching the woman clean her weapons, He grimaced as he hit a tender spot, but he was satiisfied that he was clean.

He thanked her for the food and then the blankets and water. "You really are well set up here" He chuckled nervously. and then smiled as he rewrapped his wound, "That really helps" He sighed and leaned back and nodded to her. "So I dont think my savior gave me her name or is it just angel"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 18, 2011 7:59 am

She sat herself back "I move around each night, so I just take what I can carry usually and after my parents teaching me how to survive then it's pretty easy for me and my name is Ren not angel" she said as she finished eating her portion and drinking some water from her water bottle.
She put the foil in her pouch and waited for a bit in the silnence..."Were you in the same spot for two years? I checked that building over and over again and I must have kept missing you each time I went there if that's the case" she said and offered him something to drink and rustled the twigs a bit to keep the heat going.
Ren's daggers had a strange luminous green liquid which wound around the handles of her dagger in the engraved tubes that lay settled in their silver handles. She retied her hair making her mismatched eyes show more clearly now and tightened the black ribbon in her hair.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 18, 2011 10:09 am

Cody sighed and smiled at Ren sat down. "Ren" He repeated "A lovley name" He strentched slightly and watched as she put the reest of the food away, he did the same following her actions.

He shook his head to her question and ran a hand through his hair. "Truth be told I do not know, I remember my family, being...taken, and then waking up but I dont know how long I was asleep for, I have been moving all the time searching and then it was you that found me"

He looked into his eyes and smiled "You have beautiful eyes" He then blushed slightly and shook his head "Sorry"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 18, 2011 10:16 am

She blushed slightly when he said that looking rather suprised. Most just found them weird and she used to wear a blue contact over her green eye or the other way round when she was younger but lost the contacts. "I-its fine, thank you " she said shuffling slightly.
"and you must have slept a while then. Where you at the foster home a few blocks away? it was the only one in this area and frankly it looks more like a prison I didn't know what it was until I read the old sign which I stepepd on." she said as she focused a bit more on listening to their surroundings than anything else at the momment. But still had a slight blush on ehr cheeks slightly and on her skin tone it looked a lot worse than it actually was luckily it was quiet dark so hoped he wouldn't be able to see.
"both my parents nad uncle said that if something like this happened I would have to keep moivng and that if I did find someone to make srue they stayed alive as well, since it sucks being alone all the time" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 18, 2011 10:35 am

Cody relaxed a little when it seemed that Ren wasnt angry at him for his comment. He smiled and nodded. It seemed that neither of them were too used to talking to another human.

He wrinkled his brow when she mentioned the foster home, He tired to think. Could that be what he remembered? He shurgged "Maybe, I was brought somewhere, but I ran away" He nodded. "Yeah maybe" He shrugged "Well its gone now like everything right?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 18, 2011 10:44 am

"yeah no one is there, I took a look inside about a year back I think" she said "some homes are intact and I use them for shelters since they are liveable and can provide a decent shelter, also the old cafe still has the parts that stored food working so I usually store food there now" she said and rumaged in her pouch adn pulled out a map she had made over the years and explained bit sof it to him pointing out where the best srouces of fresh water were and the perfect places to hide and take shelter for the night were. She rarely stayed in one place during the day. "Will you be able to move alright in the morning?" she asked "If so, then I cna show you some great places that are still intact, although they are a bit worn down" she said "and you might know where other might hide as well" she lifted her head up looking straight at him as she spoke
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 18, 2011 10:54 am

He continued to listen to her wondering why and how they were the only two left. There didnt even seem to be a reason. He nodded numbly to her talking about storing food. He had been lucky and able to find some food, some plants that were growing back seemed ediable.. well he hadnt died yet so he assumed that they were ediable.

Looking at the map he licked his lips. "Yeah I should be fine tommrow, not much pain anymore" He smiled "It would be good to see some of the places, and would be great to be with another human"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 18, 2011 11:00 am

"yeah, Although withboth of us looking for two years and only finding one other human It could take a while, there is an areea I haven't checked out compltely yet.. it's an old school, dormatries are there so someone might have been there" she said "I used to go there too apart form I was one of the ones that would go home after the da had ended" She said...
"we should get some sleep, since we'll have to move early" she said as she carefully folded the map away and stuffed it carefully into her pouch again.
She checked the safety was on her guns to make sure she didn't suddenly trigger them in the middle of the night and made sure her daggers were sheathed as well.
She knew that if she had nightmares she would most likely grab her guns and daggers before she woke up compltely since it had happened to her before.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 18, 2011 11:58 am

Shaking his head Cody smiled "I meant with you being the other human, I dont know, maybe there is something speical about us that made it so we were the only two to servive all of this"

He looked over at the. "Thank you for finding me" He yawned and prepared himself for some sleep. He hadnt slept much in the last few years but he know he nedded it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 18, 2011 12:03 pm

"honestly, just get some sleep, they don't come near this place anyway" she said " and there isn't anything specail, my parents hid me and gave up instantly with my uncle and you ran away tactily hiding yourself" she said. Shewas quiet tired herself but knowing someone else was there made her a lot more comfortable than being on her own. "and stop saying thank you.. but thanks for surviving so long" she said and settled herself beside him pulling her blanket over her and keeping her guns and daggers close. She almost fell asleep instantly breahting softly and slowly barely making a sound with bits of hair once again falling over her face. Her fingers were entangle in the chain from her guns and daggers.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 18, 2011 12:25 pm

Cody yawned and nodded and closed his eyes listening to her words. So it was just luck he honestly felt a little better knowing that. He didnt want it to be something to do with him, that he made it because of what he did. Opening his eyes when he noticed her breathing calm down.

He watched as she fell asleep, he was sure that he was looking into the eyes of an angel, the way her hair framed her face everything about her seemed prefect.

Finally he closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 18, 2011 12:31 pm

When the morning came she opened her eyes and sat herself up tying her hair up she looked to him still asleep with a slight smile keeping her thoughts to herself although yesterday she did think he looked rather cute when he blushed. she smile slightly still and stood up making sure she didn't wake him at all she set about clearing the place up and then looking around a bit she found abag to keep the blanket ina dn put it down beside her things still moving quietly she made it look as if no one had been here. She stuff the dead heat rod into her poucha dn gently shook one of his shoulders "Cody, Cody come on wake up" she said and shook hsi shoulder gently being careful about his wound still.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 18, 2011 2:04 pm

For the first time in as long as he could remember Cody slept well, with no waking nightmares, he didnt wake up in cold sweats. Instead he had slept soundly with only good dreams. He heard Ren inthe morning but stayed in the sleep like state.

He woke when he felt the soft shaking and smiled stretching slightly and then stood. "Good morning Ren, I hope you slept well, I sure did for the first time in a long time"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Ren smiled at him "I can tell, you look a lot better than yesterday when I foudn you" she said "and I slept well, thank you" she said handing him a bit of food for breakfast as she sat back eating her own. She streatched her arms again after she had finished and drank some of her water. "need anything before we go?" she asked as she folded the blankets away into the bag she had found and put it over her shoulder as she waited for a reply from him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next