The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) - Page 23 Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:47 am

She got away from him as he tickled her and stuck her tongue out "Come on, we have to move all the things into the treehouse" she said to him smiling a little before she stopped her laughing after a while. Smiling still she rustled her hair and thought a little "What should we move first?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) - Page 23 Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:02 am

Finally able to calm down enough Cody stood and brushed off his pants. "Well least we should move the food I suppose, we dont have much" He frowned. "Not that we ever really did" He looked around and smiled at her. "You look so cute when you play with your hair"

He started to gather their meager supplies and looked at her, "shouldnt take more then two trips each" He looked "Is there anything we dont have that you want?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:53 am

She nodded "Yep that would be good and there isn't anything much really" she said "Apart from the blankets and a few bits and peices such as the first aid box" she nodded and followed him taking an armful off food up to the treehouse and sorting it out before they got some more, after that was done she got him to help her with everything else and then organise it all as well so they had room for a small controlled fire and to sleep.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:34 am

He helped her carry the stuff and frowned. He wanted to get her something but there was really nothing she wanted, or tht he could get her since everything was gone.

Once everything was moved he was surprised on how tired he felt andturned to see what she was doing and how she was doing. "How you feeling?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:38 am

She looked to him noticing the frown and wondered what was wrong before she settled down exhusted "Tired but I'm ok, what about you?" she asked him and looked to him from where she was lying down tired. She rustled her hair a little and gave a yawn waiting for his answer since she was rather tired
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:05 am

"Tired too, but we worked hard" He yawned and laid down beside her as Cass laid down between them. He petted Cass who laid her head down too "Guess we are all very tired" Cody said rubbign his eyes.

He looked around "Looks nice though right?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:00 am

She smiled and nodded looking to him "Yeah, turned out well and none of the monsters can get up ehre so we are safer"she said and snuggled into him and Cass. It had become a bit of a habit but she did love to know he was still there and ok and Cass was there as well. But she had other reasons as well. She kisssed him gently under his chin before she started to drift off "Yeah lets just go to sleep, I'm exhusted" she said softly.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:01 am

"Glad to know that we are safe up here" He sighed and watched her snuggle into him he smiled and wrapped his arm around her he yawned too and was all ready to go to sleep when he suddenly felt her kiss him. He blushed and giggled. "Sleep well Ren" He kissed the top of her head and for one of the first times actually fell asleep quickly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:20 am

She smiled and nodded blushing a little when she got a kiss goodnight from him and snuggled even more into him before she fell asleep her hands gripping his shirt a little as she slept peacefully that night. When morning came she didn't move still stayign close tohim even when she had woken up completely.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:29 am

Sleeping peacefully Cody had no nightmares nothing to intrupt her sleep. In the morning he opened his eyes slightly not knowing if she was awake or still asleep so he softly kissed the back of her head and stayed relaxed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:19 pm

she turned and looked over to him smiling a little "morning Cody" she said "Sleep well?" she asked rolling voer to face him and snuggled back into him again
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:33 am

"I slept better then I have since this all began" He stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. "You are so preety" He whispered before holding her to him as she snuggled. "How are you feeling?" He was still concered about her since she seemed to get sick more often/
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:44 am

She leaned into his hand a little and smiled atnwhat he siad blushing a bit when he held her to him and giggled snuggling into him more "I'm ok, I was only ill since i overworked myself" she said nodding a little and pecked his lips gently seeing how he'd react
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:15 am

"Well no more over doing it, there is no reason" He nuzzled her and then smiled as she giggled. "You seem a lot happier now too" He blinked as he felt her pecked him on he lips. He blushed then softly returned the kiss. "Hmmm much better to be relaxed"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:57 pm

She smiled adn nodded "Well I'm not on my own anymore adn I'm somewhere safe" she said blushing when he returned the kiss and nodded "Yep and I don't wnat to get up either" she laughed and snuggled back into him laughing relaxing against him as she was able to feel his beaitng heart
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:28 am

"You will never be alone again" He yawned and held her close to him still. Just relaxing enjoying being able to do nothing. He shook his head. "If only we could figure outwhat happened to everyone I know you told me,but still doesnt make sence"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:59 am

She smiled and stayed close to him enjoying the lasting peacefulness before nodding and looking up to him when he spoke "Yeah, maybea bit mroe research is needed to get the full story" she said softly and then snuggled back into him not wanting to move
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:46 am

Smiling as she snuggled more into him he wrapped his arims around her and stroked her back. "You are so prefect, even before all this I thought that" He sighed and kissed her nose softly then looked down at her and brought a thumb to her lips. "So prefect"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:11 am

She blushed brightly at his comment "I'm not perfect" she whispered closing her eyes as he kissed her nose and then brought a thumb to her lips making her look up a little to him and gave a light smile to him "I'm really not perfect Cody" said Ren softly looking up to him with her mismatched eyes softly and raised a hand to gently touch his cheek.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:27 am

"Well I still say you are prefect so there" He stuck out his tongue at her and chuckled. "I always admired your eyes, they are so cool" He rubbed her nose with his own then snuggled into her more.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Blushing a little at his compliment she smiled "Well, they are part fo the reaon I didn't ahve many freinds, most find them weird" she said softly smilign mroe when he snuggled into her
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:27 pm

"I dont know why people did not like me" Cody said softly. "Maybe we are both just different" He sighed contently happy to spend all day here with her its not like they had anything important to do now
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:38 pm

She smiled and snuggled mroe into him "We have to do somethign today you know, cna't lie in all day2 she smiled hating to stay sitll for so long adn kissed him gently.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:12 pm

"Why cant we" He teased. He took his hand gently to her cheek and kissed her back. He smiled into her eyes and sighed. "Fine if you really want to get up we can. He held her close to him though.

He stroked her sides and then kissed her again. "So what do you want to do?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:21 am

She smiled a little as he stroked her side "Come on then, anyway if we don't get up we won't be able to eat" she said to him nodding a little and kissed him back "and first I want to make some breakfast, we need to eat Cody" she said nodding a little, "What would you like for breakfast anyway?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next